Some Adult Fun

Story Info
A Little Exhibitionism for My Wife.
1.1k words
4.36
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers

My wife and I have an interesting relationship in many ways. We are quite compatible in just about every matter and we are extremely open with each other.

We got together late in our lives and we often discuss what could have been had we met sooner in life. We have decided it's not too late to have fun and get crazy at times.

Our kids are grown and on their own, so we don't have anyone under foot at home. This gives us plenty of freedom to do what we want, when we want, without fear of interruption.

We both have interests in varied sexual activities such as exhibitionism, voyeurism, skinny dipping, playing sexy games and the list goes on. I have shared all my kinky fantasies with her, and she has even made some of them come to fruition.

She, on the other hand, says she does not have any fantasies. That may be because she has had some awesome real-life experiences (she has told me about them). I guess, she has lived her fantasies already and I'm okay with that.

When we first began to have these discussions, I was reluctant to open up very much because I was ridiculed and told I was a pervert by an ex.

As we became closer and I shared more, she was very understanding and assured me I was not a pervert. I was quite normal, in fact.

I have strong exhibitionist tendencies, and this is where most of my interests lie in various scenarios. I'm not a flasher and I do not wish to scare anyone.

I enjoy just about all things when it comes to sex and I am willing to try anything my wife wants to do. She is, quite simply, amazing in all things sexual.

I love her hand jobs! I love to receive them. I love to do it myself when she wants to watch. What I really enjoy most is, when she decides I am going to have an orgasm, it is going to happen, by whatever means she wants.

She has this control over me because I willingly gave it to her. I told her I am hers and I will never refuse or attempt to stop her when she wants to play or when she wants me to play for her, no matter when she wants, no matter where we are.

She knows I have no limits when she gets me sexually aroused. In fact, I give in so completely that she is the one who must maintain control and common sense. She pushes me and she protects me at the same time. Neither of us want to end up in jail.

She has tested my resolve a couple of times with great success. The first time, we were traveling on a major interstate highway in Texas, on a beautiful, sunny weekend day about noon. There was plenty of traffic, so I was focused on my driving.

Without saying a word, she reached over, opened my pants, I became hard instantly, so she had no problem getting me out in the open. We didn't speak, not a word. I was afraid to say anything for fear she would stop. I don't think I have ever been more excited.

After a while, I told her I needed to exit and find a safe place to stop because I was awfully close to coming. She just smiled and kept stroking me. I found an almost empty parking lot and stopped just as my orgasm hit. We prevented a mess with the use of some tissue she had in her hand. After a couple of minutes, I put things away, zipped up my pants and we got on the road again.

We still hadn't spoken, and I finally asked her, where that came from?

She grinned and said she wanted to see if I would really let her do what she wanted without me stopping her. She smiled and said "you were so cute. You just froze and never said a word."

I told her how excited I was, and I was afraid if I said anything, she would stop. We both enjoyed that little adventure.

I said, "I wonder if anyone saw what we were doing."

She said, "I assure you we were seen."

That wasn't too surprising since she did not try to hide what she was doing when taller vehicles came by us.

I said, "well, now you know I meant what I told you, I will never stop you when you want to play."

She smiled and said, "we are going to have so much fun."

Another time, she messaged me at work, about midafternoon.

She Said, "when you get home, I want you to strip naked. I'm going to take you out on our deck, and I want you to jack off and come on my tits."

Well crap, my day is totally shot at this point. I don't remember what excuse I used to leave early but, I headed home right away.

When I got home, she said, "you're home early."

I said, my day was shot after reading your message, so I left."

She grinned and told me to get undressed while she fixed us a drink. When I came back into the kitchen, naked, she took her top and bra off, handed me my drink and led me onto our deck.

We have a privacy fence, but it isn't completely private. There are some gaps and cracks and one house behind us sits high enough where occupants could see over it if they looked.

She sat on a bench, we set our drinks down and I just stared at her beautiful naked chest.

I was already hard, so I began to fulfill her request. By this time, it had been about an hour and a half since she sent her message so, I'm wound up and I am not going to last long.

I told her I was about to come, she just focused on what I was doing. In just a few seconds, I came all over her beautiful tits.

I had to sit down right away so I wouldn't pass out.

I had never done this with any woman before and it was an amazing experience.

As I was slowly regaining my senses, we sipped on our drinks, me still naked and she was still topless with my come on her chest.

She said, "our neighbor watched us through the fence."

I was at a loss for words for a moment and then said, "you should have stopped me."

She said, "it turned me on, watching him watching us."

After thinking about it, I had to agree. I was kind of turned on after the fact.


Erosfan
Erosfan
62 Followers