Some Adventures after Our Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
More fun with others.
5.1k words
3.75
7.1k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom, Maddie and I watched on silently as the two lovers reconnected. Eventually they became aware of our presence and became shy. Ben hopped off Cassie and sat on the bed covering his soft, wet penis. Cassie covered her face with her hands and moaned, "what have I done?"

This prompted Tom to retreat to the bathroom to retrieve his clothes. I responded to Cassie by rubbing her shoulder and saying, "you were amazing! We all, including Ben, loved what happened. Its normal for you to have a few regrets now but just know that we all respect you and Ben still loves you. Isn't that right Ben?"

"More than ever!" He replied, moving to kiss her.

Maddie got up and said, "I'll go get some fresh towels, you two get in the shower to clean up. We'll give you some space."

She left the room and Tom came out dressed. Ben and Cassie made a dash for the bathroom. Tom couldn't help but stare at her sexy body as she went past. Once they were gone and the door was shut, Tom turned to me and said, "I can't believe I fucked her! I feel guilty as hell but fuck I enjoyed it!"

Maddie came in as he was saying this and pouted. "Does this mean you don't want me anymore?"

He was quick to reply that he certainly did and was planning to continue fuck her as long as we both allowed him to. Maddie smiled saying she was only teasing him and that she didn't mind sharing. She then added, "I think between you pair and Ben, Cassie and I will get all the dick we need!"

With that she took the towels into the other pair and suggested we go get a drink and leave them be for a while. I really wanted to join them in the shower but knew they needed some space, so I followed Tom and Maddie out to the kitchen.

I got everyone a drink and we sat down chatting for about 20 minutes. Ben came out followed by Cassie who was looking rather sheepish. Tom started the conversation. "Ben, Cassie, I'm sorry if I went too far. I was caught up in the moment and..."

Ben responded, "its okay dad. This is something we have talked about before, obviously we've never thought you would be involved. I have wanted to explore sharing and swinging but Cassie was unsure. In way its great that you were a part of it cause we know you care about us and our marriage."

"I certainly do." Tom interjected. "And one thing I've learnt from being with these two is that sex and love can be separate. I can't take back what I've done but I can promise not to do it again."

"That's not necessary dad, maybe not straight away but I hope the five of us can explore this further in the future." Ben replied.

"What are your thoughts?" I asked Cassie.

"Honestly I don't know right now," she said. "Ben is the only man I have had sex with before today, and now I had three different men in one day."

"That's not fair," said Maddie in mock anger.

"You're ahead of me, my best is only two and I've doing this longer."

"Don't worry," I replied, "I'll be your third before the day is over!"

"I'm sure you will," she laughed, leaning over to kiss me.

Tom took this as a sign that they should leave and said as much. Within a few minutes we had waved them goodbye and were in bed making love. Having come already, I lasted ages and our love making turned into serious fucking well into the night.

We didn't hear from any of the others for several days. In the end it was actually Cassie who messaged me. She asked how we were, I told her great and inquired about them. She said they were also great and that the events of the previous weekend had really sparked the romance in their house. Then she asked if I'd heard from Tom because the few conversations Ben or her had had with him seemed a little awkward. I told her it was nothing to worry about, he was probably just a little unsure how to act with them.

I suggested we all get together the next Saturday, just socially, to make sure everything was sweet. She agreed and we made plans to have a BBQ at a local park in the afternoon. I told her we would let Tom know and bring him because he and Maddie had a longstanding arrangement for Saturdays when neither had any other commitments. They would meet up in the morning for exercise and then return to either's house for further 'exercise'. Even though we hadn't spoken to Tom since the weekend I figured this would still be the plan for the coming weekend. When I told Maddie of the plan she was all for it and said they would come to our place for their second 'workout'. She confirmed this with Tom.

Saturday Maddie woke up before me and it was her going to the toilet that woke me. When she came back out she pounced on me, giving a big kiss and grabbing my cock. I was quickly very hard. She moved down, released me from my jocks and started sucking. The way she was going I knew I wouldn't last long and told her so. She took my dick out of her mouth and told me that was the plan. A few more minutes and she was swallowing my load. When I finished she made sure she got the last drop and climbed up beside me looking very proud of herself.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what did I do to deserve that?" I asked her.

"You always wake up horny so I thought I'd take care of it." Was her reply.

"Yes, but you got noth... ah you're saving your pussy for your boyfriend!" I said with a smirk.

"Well I am," she looked at me coyly. "But I have also planned a bit of a treat for you."

"Oh really, and what might that be?" I asked her.

"So what's the one thing I haven't done with two men?" She asked with a little smile on her face.

It took me a moment to realize she was talking about a DP. She had taken two cocks in her pussy at once, but never one in each hole at the same time. Actually I'm the only one who has ever been in her arse. Like I mentioned earlier, she had been allowing me occasional anal sex but it was when she was really horny and usually involved alcohol. What she was proposing now was planned and she would be totally sober! It did make sense now why she blew me though, she would be hoping that my next hard on won't be quite as big.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Why, you don't really like anal?" I queried.

She started to respond. "There's a new pussy in our group, I need to make sure..."

I interjected. "Stop. You don't need to do this. Surely you're not jealous or threatened by Cassie are you? If you are we will stop seeing them, you're the most important person in my life."

She got a huge smile on her face and replied. "No. I'm not jealous or threatened by Cassie. In fact, I see us as kind of mentors to them. You know, guiding them on their journey into this lifestyle. Which is one of the reasons I am planning a DP, I need to be ahead of my students. But the main reason is you. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who gives me such freedom. I just want to do something special for my special man."

"Well your special man is excited!" Was my enthusiastic response.

We enjoyed a nice cuddle and smooch before getting up and starting our day. Maddie headed out to meet Tom, while I took care of some odd jobs around the house.

Maddie arrived home by herself about two hours later. I asked where Tom was and she told me he'd be here soon, he was just grabbing a change of clothes to go straight from our place to the BBQ. I asked if she told him of her plan for my treat and she said no, I could tell him when he got here. Maddie then asked me to wait for Tom while she went and had a shower and shaved kitty ready for her big day.

Tom arrived about 20 minutes later and I told him the news. He was very excited and said he had never had anal sex before. I told him not to get too excited, she wouldn't be taking his fat cock in her butt, not today anyway. He understood but was still excited.

We heard the shower turn off and went down to the bedroom. We both undressed and I told him to lay on the bed. I grabbed the lube and sat it on the bedside table, along with buzz.

Maddie came out of the bathroom and have a little twirl, asking if we like what we saw. Of course we both confirmed that we did. She then crawled onto the bed and stared an oral assault on Tom's cock and balls. Positioned on her hands and knees with her exposed pussy and butt in the air was too inviting for me. I crawled up behind her to eat her.

I began by sucking each of her bald lips into my mouth. After giving each lip equal attention, I licked up the entire length of her slit, starting below her clit, moving slowly up and around her hole. On the back down my tongue snaked its way between her lips and her labia. I did several 'laps' of her pussy this way before focusing on her clit, flicking it quickly with my tongue for a couple of minutes. My nose was so buried in her wet pussy I could have suffocated, what a way to go! Next a gave another long lick up her slit, pausing briefly at her hole, before continuing up through her bum cheeks to her tight little rose bud.

This is where I focused for the next five minutes. Alternating between rimming around the edge and trying to penetrate it with my tongue. I continuously dribbled saliva into it. Meanwhile, I didn't neglect her pussy. I slid one finger in to rub her g-spot while working her clit with my thumb.

When I thought I had done enough preparation with my tongue, I got up to grab the lube. Maddie took advantage of the reprieve to move up and straddle Tom. She ground her pussy along the length of his dick, spreading her moisture along it. After several strokes she took hold off it and aimed it at her pussy opening and started lowering herself onto it. She started working herself down onto it, taking the knob and gradually working the first two inches in. Once she had achieved this, she suddenly plunged down taking his whole length. The build up and sudden deep penetration must have been perfect because Maddie tensed up in orgasm! Never have I seen her come so quickly and easily! Normally she needs some help from a vibrator on her clit.

While she recovered, resting on Tom, I set about preparing her butt for my cock. I worked my well lubed middle finger into her tight arsehole. Once she had adjusted to it I added a second digit. Maddie started grinding on Tom's cock while I fingered her arse and I decided it was time for the main event.

I lubed my prick and got behind her pressing my my knob against her tight butt hole. I maintained some pressure and eventually her sphincter gave way and my knob slipped in. This first part of anal sex is perhaps my favorite, that feeling of a girl's arsehole's first acceptance of my prick. I allowed Maddie to adjust and then starting working my way in with little strokes, pausing every now and then as she got used to the invader. It took about five minutes and I was balls deep. I got Maddie to raise up a bit to give Tom room to move and then we starting stroking. After a few minutes we had a rhythm going, he would stroke than I would. I could feel his cock through the thin wall inside Maddie. That's when I got very vocal, unusual for me. Through gritted teeth I was saying things like, "fuck Maddie, I'm fucking your arse!" and "you have two cocks in you at once!"

I asked her how she liked being fucked like this. She replied, "it's alright."

Not particularly enthusiastic but I didn't care. She was doing it and I was loving it!

I was conscious not to take too long because I knew she wasn't totally into it. When I felt my orgasm building I let it go, filling her bowels with my come. When I finished I pulled out to give Tom free rein. He started stroking harder and I knew he was well on his way.

Then I did something that was maybe a little gay. I stuck my middle finger back in Maddie's butt and deliberately rubbed Tom's cock. He obviously didn't mind because he was soon saying he was going to come. I noticed his balls start to contract up and felt his dick pulse. Without thinking I cupped his balls. To me it wasn't sexual contact between me and him, rather me having a having a hands on experience of a cock coming inside my wife. I felt every pulse as they slowly got weaker. Eventually I realized what I was actually doing and became a bit self conscious. I removed my hands and sat back on the bed.

Maddie climbed off and lay down between us. We were all quiet for a while until I asked how Maddie was and if she had enjoyed it. She told us that it was okay, not her favorite thing. I pointed out that she must have been excited because she came so quickly. She said that was the anticipation which was greater than actually doing it. She doubted next time would be as exciting for her but she knew we loved it and would be willing to do it again for us. Tom and I both agreed it was amazing and anytime she was willing we would be keen. I also suggested that if we included Ben we could make her 'airtight'. I had to explain the term to her which earned an eye-roll but she thought she could handle it, though she didn't think she would be capable of giving quality head in that situation.

The three of engaged in some small talk before I got up to shower. Maddie soon joined me and we helped each other clean up. Once I was done I got out. Tom was standing in the bathroom waiting his turn. I apologized to him for my wandering hands and he said it was no problem. It actually hadn't registered to him at the time that it was me.

After we had all showered we got ourselves organised for outing then sat around chatting until it was time to go. Tom drove us so Maddie and I could have a few drinks. We arrived before the other pair and set ourselves up at a picnic table next to a BBQ. There were several of these in the park and we chose one that was next to the bordering bush land. While there were a few other people around, they were all at different tables and not very close to us. Ben and Cassie arrived soon after. She was wearing a nice little summer dress that was mid thigh and somewhat see thru in the right light. It was obvious that she didn't have a bra on. I think Maddie was glad because she had chosen a similar outfit. We cooked, ate and had a few drinks while chatting about nothing in particular.

Once we had finished eating we remained at the table enjoying the great weather. Maddie sat between Tom and I on one side while Cassie sat opposite me and Ben opposite Maddie. Eventually the topic turned to sex and what had happened the previous weekend. Thankfully they seemed to have no regrets and expressed a desire to play some more in the future.

I asked Ben what he enjoyed most. He considered his answer before telling us it was hard to pick one thing. He said when I first starting rubbing Cassie was very exciting, building up to the point where I was playing with her exposed pussy. He said that if nothing else had happened he would of gone home a happy man. He also mentioned how good it was reclaiming Cassie when she had a pussy full of come. But he then said that if he had to choose one thing, it would be when Cassie and I had our first kiss in the shower. The intimacy of the moment and the realization of where things were heading was mind blowing.

Cassie commented that she found the kiss very exciting too. She said that at that point she knew we were going have sex. Maddie agreed that kissing was very exciting. Then she pouted saying, "Ben didn't even kiss me, he just stuck his dick in my mouth, then my pussy!"

"That's a bit rude honey." Cassie said to Ben, then added. "Come to think of it, Tom didn't kiss me before he fucked me."

Both men looked a little sheepish and were going to respond in their defense when I chimed in and said that it sounded like some kisses were owed. Maddie agreed and jumped to her feet and leaned over the table towards Ben. He took the invitation immediately and soon the pair were locked in a passionate french kiss.

"Yep, that was hot." Said Cassie once they had finished.

I gave Tom a questioning look and he looked at Cassie before standing and leaning towards her. She responded by meeting him half way and they enjoyed a very passionate kiss.

When they finished and before she could sit down I did stood and reached out to Cassie. I told her that I wasn't sure if I had kissed her so I better now in case. She smiled, called me a cheeky bugger and lent in for a kiss.

When we all sat back down I proposed a toast. "To good friends, good times and great sex!"

Everyone joined in with a "cheers" and a drink. Then it was quiet for a few moments of contemplation before I looked at Cassie and asked her what her likes and dislikes were in regards to sex.

She told us she loved to be eaten, though I had already discovered that. But she also said that she enjoyed giving head, mainly because she believed she was very good at it. I challenged her on this saying I would need proof. Her reply was that she would be happy to prove it to me anytime. Looking around to make sure there wasn't anyone about I got up on the table in front of her with my legs either side of her. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my semi hard cock. She looked at it but expressed concern that someone might see. Ben piped in and told her there was no one around and that him and the other pair would keep guard. She shrugged her shoulders and took hold of my dick.

First she kissed along the length, dribbling saliva as she went. Then she took the head in and worked it around with her tongue. Soon she started taking me further in, deeper and deeper. I wondered how far she would get. I couldn't believe when, with only the slightest gag, her nose touched my belly. I lent back on my elbows and on the next stroke her face was pressed into my pubic bone. She held it there for several seconds, withdrew, took a couple of breaths and did it again. This went on several times and I knew I was going to come quickly. When the time approached I warned her, expecting her to take it out of her mouth, or at least back off so just my knob was in. But no, she took me deep and held it while I shot my load straight down her throat!

She held it there for ages before withdrawing and taking several big breaths. When she had recovered a bit, she lent in and sucked off the last little dribble of come from the end of my dick. Once she had it clean, Cassie sat back looking very proud of herself.

Maddie was first to speak saying how amazing that was. She had a few questions about how she did it, particularly having me come straight into her throat. Cassie explained that she actually preferred having it this way cause she didn't love the taste of sperm and this avoided it sitting in her mouth. She went on to say that once its in her throat the urge to gag goes.

I decided to challenge Cassie and asked if she could do the same on Tom's bigger dick. She confidently said she could. Tom didn't hesitate and stood up. He might be an old fella but he showed he was still agile, springing onto the table and virtually pushing me out of the way to take up the position in front of Cassie with his cock out.

Cassie shrugged her shoulders and went to work on his meat. She followed the same routine and had him down her throat in no time. Maddie gasp in amazement. Cassie heard her and took her mouth off Tom and said come and I'll give you some pointers. So much for being a mentor, the teacher was now the student. Maddie tried for a while under Cassie's guidance and while she got further than she had in the past, she couldn't go all the way. Tom the person was ignored, his dick was just a teaching tool. I don't think he really minded though!

Maddie decided to call time on her practice session and handed back over to Cassie to finish off. It didn't take long!

Ben made comment that he was the only one that hadn't been blown. Cassie smiled and told him she was full. Maddie knelt in front of Ben pulling his pants down telling us that she would take care of him. Her technique was different to Cassie's but very effective and soon had a mouthful of Ben's come to swallow.

12