Some Adventures after Our Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With us boys taken care of, Cassie said that we needed to repay the favor. I offered to assist with that while reaching under her dress and rubbing her covered pussy, but she said it was probably time to had home. I suggested we could catch them up the next day. Ben said that neither of their kids were home the next day so we could meet at their place. We all agreed and began packing up our things.

There were hugs and kisses all round before we all headed home. Tom dropped us off but didn't hang around, he told us he needed to get home and rest up for the next day. Maddie and I spent a nice evening together in front of the TV.

After a sleep in, we got organised and went to Ben and Cassie's around ten. Tom arrived about the same time. Cassie asked what everyone wanted to do. I suggested that we all get naked and have a good old fashion orgy. Everyone agreed but it was suggested that we take it to the bedroom. Within minutes we were all sucking and fucking.

Its hard for me to recount the action in much detail as I was very busy for the next hour. I can say that both girls were eaten and fucked in the mouth and pussy by each of the three men. Cassie was again the recipient of three loads of come.

When the action died down a bit, Tom was resting on the bed while Maddie and Ben were involved in a serious make out session. I took Cassie's hand and led her to the shower. We cleaned up and when we got out, Tom was actually having a snooze while the other pair were intimately fucking missionary style. I asked her if there was another room we could go to for a little one on one time. She took a quick look at the others and led me to the spare room were we enjoyed our own intament fuck.

The five of us met up in the lounge room about 45 minutes later. Maddie told us that Tom didn't snooze for too long and she had been well and truly shagged by the pair.

She was starting to go into the details when suddenly we heard the garage door opening. It was a mad rush but we managed to get ourselves dressed before Ben and Cassie's son Heath walked in. Luckily he was delayed in the car talking on the phone. He had had a mishap at work and needed to come home for a shower and a change of clothes.

He headed straight for the shower and we all had a bit of a giggle. When he had finished he came out in only a towel as he hadn't taken in a change of clothes. He was such a skinny lad it was hard to believe he was 19, he could have passed for a few years younger. Heath didn't stay long as he had to return to work, but I swear the whole time he was there he was checking Maddie out.

Once he was gone Maddie started talking about her and the boys again. She seemed to have really enjoyed it. I noted this and she said it was even hotter knowing she was being taken by a father and son, perhaps the taboo nature of it. Without thinking I blurted out, "just need to add Heath and you'll have three generations!"

As soon as I said it I wished I hadn't. The room fell silent, all eyes on me. Talk of including their teenage son was a step too far!

Maddie was first to speak, trying to downplay my comment. "I doubt someone his age would have any interest in an old girl like me."

Cassie kept staring at me.

Ben piped up with a chuckle. "I wouldn't be so sure. I borrowed his laptop the other week and he hadn't deleted his browser history. Seems the lad has a bit of a Milf fetish."

Tom chimed in with, "didn't we all at his age?"

Cassie remained silently staring at me until she slowly said, "so does this mean you want to fuck my daughter?"

Now we had maximum awkwardness! Maddie looked at me for a response. Tom looked anywhere but at anyone. I couldn't really read Ben, he didn't look too cranky but I wondered if he was waiting for my response before kicking my butt. Cassie stared at me, I could read her. She was angry!

I thought about my response carefully before answering with a slight stutter.

"First of all, my remark about Heath was a joke. Not funny I admit, but I didn't really think anyone would take me serious. Chloe is a very pretty girl who I'm sure would have zero interest in me. While in the eyes of the law she is an adult, I understand how vulnerable teenagers are, particularly in regards to sex. I can absolutely assure you I would never do anything to cause her distress. I have daughters of my own and am very protective. I am sorry if I have caused any offence."

I must have done okay because her stare softened. She then explained how Chloe had been hurt by a boy who was only after sex and she didn't want to see her go through that again. I just nodded in agreement and apologized again.

Ben assured me it was all good and no harm was done. He then mused that if Chloe adopted the same attitude towards sex as we all had, she might not get hurt again. Now it was Ben that was the subject of Cassie's stare. "So you want to bring our children into this little sex club?" She sternly asked.

"No, that's not what I'm saying. The last thing I want is to see is my daughter having sex! But if something did happen between her and Pete it could have a positive effect, he could show her how she should expect to be treated."

"So what about Heath?" Cassie asked. "You happy to watch him have sex?"

"Well a week ago I would have said no, but after dad and I shared Maddie this afternoon I must say I wouldn't rule it out. It was a bit of a bonding experience. And I'm sure between Maddie and I we could teach Heath a lot about how to treat a woman. I'm sure his future wife will thank us." He said the last part with a huge grin.

Cassie processed all of this before saying, "Chloe and Heath are adults so what they do is ultimately up to them, but I want no part of it and I certainly don't want to hear any of the details!"

Maddie and I shared a look before I suggested it was time for us to go. Maddie then said that Cassie should give the father son experience a try, adding that she was sure Ben and Tom would be up for it.

I gave Cassie a big hug and another apology. She didn't seem to be too angry at me now. This was confirmed when we shared a very passionate kiss goodbye. We agreed to get together soon and Maddie and I left. We talked about what had transpired and agreed that if it happened, it happened but we wouldn't be pursuing anything sexual with either Chloe or Heath. Though we both agreed it would be fun.

Later that night I spoke with Tom and Maddie spoke with Cassie. Both told us they had had a great afternoon and believed it might become a regular thing.

Sean came over that night, giving Maddie further chance to practice her new skills. I'm pretty sure Sean was impressed. This meant that Maddie had sucked a total of four dicks in the one day, I think she was quietly proud of this.

We went to bed exhausted, both hoping I hadn't wrecked the good thing we had going with our new playmates.

12