Some Breathplay Between Strangers

Story Info
Caroline didn't know what she was getting herself into.
816 words
4.17
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline didn't know what she was getting herself into, going on a date with a guy she met on a dating app. But he was cute and well spoken, and his profile claimed he had a sexy accent. So she agreed to a date at a busy coffee shop.

She did not expect to be on her knees in the restroom forty minutes later.

"Look here," Stefan said, in his very delicious accent. He tilts her face up with two fingers firmly on her chin.

Looking up into his eyes sent a shock down her spine to her core. His gaze could only be described as smoldering, in Caroline's opinion, and he was wearing an incredible smirk, wicked and promising so much fun.

Stefan took his time pulling his belt from his pants. Caroline was a little confused, because she'd offered to suck his cock and he didn't have to take off his jeans for that, but she wasn't arguing. She liked a man with a cute ass, so all the better for her to sneak a peek.

When he put the belt behind her head, Caroline looked up at him with trepidation.

"Breathe," he told her. "You trust me, right?"

I don't know you! she wanted to say, but his dark eyes just... captivated her.

"Yeah," she said. "I trust you."

Stefan slid the belt around her neck and tightened it, just enough so it touched her skin. Then he pushed his jeans and briefs down, letting his hard cock spring free.

"Good girl. Open for me."

Caroline opened her mouth. She was expecting to taste the head of his cock next, but he dipped his finger on her mouth first. He pushed her jaw open a little further.

"Wider."

She obeyed. She'd never 'obeyed' before in her life, but this man was damn well hypnotizing.

When Stefan put his cock in her mouth, he didn't jam it in roughly. More like he placed it on her tongue. Caroline moved to close her mouth and he slapped her. Not enough to really hurt, but a clear warning.

"I didn't tell you to suck, you greedy girl."

Caroline knelt there, mouth open, hands trembling, feeling more and more used and turned on than she ever had before in her life.

"Suck," Stefan said, dropping one hand to her hair and ruffling it gently.

She did her best, not that she had a ton of practice sucking cock. She'd just gotten out of an eight year relationship and it was never either of their favourite thing. But something about Stefan made her more than willing, more than eager, to please him.

He made a noise, a throaty groan, and Caroline shuddered.

"That's right, you love this," he growled. "Love being on your knees for me. Whore."

No one had even spoken to her like that, like they meant to degrade her. She fucking loved it. Caroline suddenly wanted nothing more than to please him, to get him to come as fast as possible and then have nothing to say to her but more awful things.

She took him deeper into her mouth, ignoring the salty tang of his precome on her tongue. And that's when the belt started to tighten.

Caroline braced herself with her hands on his bare thighs and he just chuckled.

"Just a little bit," he promised.

She breathed through her nose and tried to focus. Stefan bucked his hips and she felt the head of his cock nudging at the back of her throat. She tried to pull back, but the belt tightened more and she was trapped between a rock and a hard place.

Caroline felt a flood in her panties as her air was restricted. He forced his cock deeper, and little pinpricks of light danced behind her eyes. Her nails were digging into his skin, but neither of them seemed to care.

"Good girl," he said again. He sounded distant to her ears, a ways away past the roaring of her own blood. "A little more."

The belt loosened slightly and she was able to take a deep breath through her nose. His cock was in her throat now fully, a trick she didn't know she was capable of. Her nose was pressed into his pubic hair, soft curls tickling her skin, and he was controlling her movements.

"Good little fucktoy," Stefan groaned. "Now you're going to take everything I give you, aren't you? Don't waste a drop."

It surprised her, how much she wanted it, but she did. She wanted every bit of his cum down her throat.

He came with a shuddering groan, half a word, half a rumble.

"You're beautiful like this," he told her a few moments later, when the haze of his climax had faded. He loosened the belt and lets Caroline slump against him. "Bet you'd look incredible with my cock in your ass."