Some Changes in Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you see?"

"I see your backside in the mirror, and ..." Dana smiled. "I get it. So you want to do that?"

"It would show the you that you expected to show, plus that cute butt of yours."

"Wendy, are you going to keep that up all day?" Dana asked, an exasperated look on her face.

"Probably, but just ignore it. And notice how much more comfortable you are walking around naked than you were at first."

She was right, Dana decided. When she thought about it, her mind rebelled. Otherwise, she didn't even notice it.

"I picture you standing by a wooden chair, your back to the mirror, your hand on the chair, maybe one knee bent a little. Sound good?"

Dana wasn't sure how it sounded; she'd never posed before and had no idea.

"Let me get the chair and show you," Wendy said, rescuing Dana from her uncertainty. She went into the house and was back in seconds with a low-back chair from the dining room. She placed it carefully, went to the easel, and checked, then motioned for Dana to pose as she'd described.

Dana did her best, not sure if she was doing what Wendy wanted. She saw the artist coming toward her. Hands on her shoulders, Wendy turned her very slightly and then moved her leg, gently lifting her knee. Dana took a deep breath. When she'd agreed to pose naked, she hadn't anticipated being touched and more, by another woman ... her best friend, at that.

"I've got to be sure to include these tantalizing butt dimples you have." Wendy touched two spots at the top of Dana's butt.

Dana knew she had the dimples, but she never expected Wendy to touch them. She was already experiencing things she'd never imagined. She'd had a massage a couple of years ago, and the masseuse had touched her body. It seemed weird at first, but a massage involved touching the body, and she had enjoyed it -- enjoyed it quite a bit. And about all of her body had been touched.

Wendy was standing in front of her now, staring at her breasts.

"Your nipples are pretty relaxed. You want to give them a little life?" she asked with a chuckle.

"My god, Wendy, I don't want to look like a porn star."

Wendy raised both hands. "Just a suggestion." She walked to the easel. "Looks perfect. Memorize your pose, so when we take breaks, you can go right back to it. And," Wendy said with a giggle, "building on your porn star idea, this isn't BDSM, so tell me when you need to take a break."

Dana had heard the term BDSM, but she had no idea what it was, except it was some kind of pornography. She knew Wendy loved to tease her naiveté, and she'd never really minded it. She spent two or three minutes memorizing her pose, then let her eyes roam without turning her head. It was a little disconcerting that the portraits of Wendy and Max were staring at her, but she found herself returning to Max, blushing slightly when she realized where she was looking.

Flexing and moving slightly, Dana made it to one hour before she needed a break. Wendy brought two glasses of wine, very full glasses, and they chatted for fifteen minutes, finished the wine, and went back to work. She noticed she felt a little more relaxed after scarfing down the wine, something she'd remember.

"I'd like to be a little further along before you see it," Wendy said when they were finished for the day. Tomorrow at one? We'll have a couple of hours." She picked up Dana's clothes. "Want to leave these here and walk home naked?"

Dana rolled her eyes and grabbed the clothes, quickly putting them on.

"How about if it was midnight on a moonless night, the power was off, it's pouring rain, and half the neighborhood is away on vacation?"

"Probably not. Someone would be out walking their dog."

"You're a hopeless pessimist. See you tomorrow."

*****

They worked tomorrow, and the next day, then paused for the weekend. On Monday, they were back at work, Wendy promising to reveal what she had done. They had been at work about thirty minutes when Max walked into the studio.

There was a loud scream.

"Sorry," he said. "Oh, it's just Dana."

"Just Dana" was frantically scrambling to cover herself, having nothing available except her hands and arms. One arm across her breasts, and one hand covering her crotch, she was visibly shaking.

"I got to work and didn't have my wallet. You know where I left it?"

"On the little desk in the family room, I think."

"Thanks, and sorry, Dana." The look on his face said he wasn't really sorry. He went back into the main house.

"You okay?" Wendy asked?

"I will be when I stop shaking."

"Max isn't that scary."

"I'm freaking naked," Dana said, her breasts and crotch still covered, afraid that Max might return.

"You made his day, you know. He thinks you're absolutely gorgeous and the ultimate babe of babes."

"Wendy, no way."

"Way," Wendy replied, laughing.

"I'm sure that picture of you he just saw is foremost in his mind right this minute. And he'll tell me about it this evening."

She'd heard that from Luke but never from anyone else. Somehow, this was different. Luke was her husband, and of course, he'd say it. Max was just a friend and had nothing to gain from saying it. Wendy teased her about it constantly, but she'd always disregarded it. Now, with Max, did that make it true? When he called her "the babe of babes," he was talking about what was under the clothes, and now he had seen that. Would he change his mind?

"You ready to pose again?"

"I think so."

"Well, you're going to have to move your arm and your hand."

In two hours, they were finished for the day, and it was time to see what Wendy had done.

"It's roughed in, but lots of details need to be added. We can do that without the posing. Your face, your hands, your breasts, and the other details. Go ahead and look."

Dana's eyes opened wide. It was like looking in a mirror, even without the detail. She decided it was already amazing.

"How do you do that?" she asked.

"It'll be better when all the details are there. I did get the butt dimples there in the mirror."

"I never see them," Dana said. Now that she could see them, she understood why they'd be fascinating.

"Luke will love it. When's his birthday?"

"About two weeks."

"No problem; I'll have it done before then."

It was complete and ready for Luke's birthday after a few awkward "posing" sessions where Dana sat beside Wendy, holding out her hands, having her face studied carefully, and, of course, topless with Wendy carefully studying her breasts and nipples. But, when it was complete, it looked almost like a photograph; it was so finely detailed and realistic.

In their conversations, while Wendy was painting, she noted she had other projects in mind. She wanted to take famous old paintings by the masters and create modern versions, beginning with The Nude Maja by Goya, with Dana posing, of course.

"By the way," Wendy said after their last session, "now there are portraits of you, Max, and myself. Only one missing.

Was she hinting that she wanted to paint a portrait of Luke ... naked?

"Why not?" Wendy asked, seeing the look on Dana's face. "You stared at Max while you were posing. I need to get my jollies too." She ended that last statement with a sinister-sounding chuckle.

"Wendy, what have I gotten myself into?"

"Nothing, except you're way more relaxed showing a little of your body now, and I suspect you may be ready to wear that red dress to Luke's dinner party."

Dana knew she was right about that. What Wendy didn't know was that Dana had put the dress on several times lately, commando, and had put a chair in front of the mirror, crossing and uncrossing her legs and checking what could be seen. She was satisfied that she could do it without exposing anything and had decided she'd wear no underwear for the dinner. She smiled when she thought of what Luke's reaction would be. Plus, she wondered what her own reaction would be, particularly after she'd had a couple of drinks. The way her thoughts about herself had changed, it could be dangerous.

"After you wear that dress to the dinner, talk to Luke about having his portrait done."

Dana decided that Wendy was developing an obsession with painting a portrait of a naked Luke, and, despite her reservations, she knew Luke would love the idea. She'd bring it up when she gave him his birthday present. And, she wondered if Wendy would volunteer to paint while she was naked, as she'd done with Dana.

"Another project I have in mind is a modern interpretation of Monet's painting' Luncheon on the Grass. It has two men and two women on a picnic with one of the ladies naked. My version will have a more realistic four people naked."

"And should I assume that one of them will be me?" Dana asked.

"And the others will be me, Max, and Luke."

"Wendy," Dana squealed. "I'm supposed to sit there and pose with two naked men there also?"

"It'll be fun. I might have to take photos to use. We'll all pose for the photos, and I can use them to do the painting when it rains and stuff."

"It's still naked posing with men."

"Don't worry, it'll be easy by then. I want to body paint the two of us also, you know, painted on clothing, and then we'll walk around the streets, and people will wonder, 'are they or aren't they?'"

She was trying to act cool, but Dana was having trouble getting her breath as she pictured the things Wendy had planned. Would she be able to do them at some time in the future? She'd nearly had heart failure the first time she'd pulled off her clothing in front of Wendy. But she'd done it. Could she do more?

*****

Luke's birthday was on Friday, and the dinner party was on Saturday. She was sure Luke would be nearly overwhelmed by the surprises she had in store for him. And there were several.

She prepared his favorite dinner on Friday, steaks, baked potato, tossed salad, and a little cheesecake for dessert. After dinner, when he was comfortable in the lounger, she went to the spare bedroom and was back quickly with a large but thin present, wrapped neatly in bright red paper.

"Guess what this is?" she teased.

Luke made several futile attempts at guessing before she handed it to him. He carefully tore the paper off, then just stared for long seconds. Slowly his head turned toward her.

"Dana?" was all he could say.

"Do you like it?"

He looked at it again. "This is the best gift you could have gotten me. And, I thought it was a photograph, but it's a painting. Did you have ... where did you get the idea ... who painted it?

Dana knew his mind was wondering if some strange man had been seeing her naked while he painted the picture.

"Wendy did it."

"Wendy? I didn't know she painted."

"Neither did I, but she showed me two that she had done before, of herself and of Max."

"Max?"

Dana could hear the obvious question in the single word.

"Yes, and they're both naked. And yes, now I've seen a painting of Max naked." She wasn't going to mention just yet that Max had seen her posing naked. "And now, Wendy wants to do one of you."

"She does?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she said, giggling.

"I'd rather see the one she did of herself."

"I'm sure she'll let you. Maybe as a birthday present."

"Dana, I can't believe that you, of all people, were able to pose nude for a portrait, even if the artist was your best friend."

"She said I owed her for all the sewing she's done for me."

While Luke continued to look at the painting, Dana called Wendy, asking if they could come over, and Luke wanted to see her picture. Wendy laughed and said that would be fine.

"So, you want to see my picture, huh," Wendy said when she answered the door.

"Well, if you're willing to show, I'm willing to look."

"On one condition. That you allow me to complete the quartet of paintings."

"Sure. I'm willing to show if you're willing to paint."

Dana shook her head at her husband's sexual innuendo, but it wasn't over yet."

Wendy sensually licked her lips. "Can't wait," she murmured, her voice low and suggestive.

They viewed the nude Wendy, Luke trying to be cool about it but failing. They worked out posing times for Luke, talked about the other projects that Wendy had suggested, and Dana and Luke headed home. Luke propped the painting on the bedroom dresser opposite the bed, and the sex that followed was slightly different and much more satisfying than usual. The Saturday morning follow-up was the same.

When Saturday evening came, and it was time to dress for the dinner, Dana showered and went to the spare bedroom. Still naked from the shower, she pulled on the red dress, arranged her hair, applied the little makeup she usually wore for special events, added a couple of dashes of her favorite cologne, and went to their bedroom where Luke was dressing.

He turned to her, smiled ... and then his eyes went wide.

"You're wearing that dress?" he said, a huge smile now engulfing his face.

She walked toward Luke, bending from the waist and pulling her arms together in front of her.

"Dana, no bra?" He looked totally astounded.

"Unless you insist I wear one."

He just shook his head and, seeing her smile, had another thought.

"Lift your skirt." She did and received a look and a smile she'd treasure.

"That painting has changed you."

"A work in process."

"Can't wait for the conclusion."

"Me either," Dana replied, wondering herself where she was headed. Time would tell.

At the dinner party, she carefully watched the men since most of them seemed to be watching her. Luke was having no trouble finding company, as he seemed to be very popular, particularly with the men. Dana, not used to drinking, had just finished her second martini when a third magically appeared in her hand. The buzz she was feeling was very pleasant, and kept a smile on her face as she talked with the men gathered around her and Luke. Her blinking eyes, pleasant giggles, and body movements had most of the men sure she was flirting with them. Of course, Dana had no idea this was the case.

The little clutch purse she carried was a nuisance, and she continually dropped it, bending quickly to pick it up, often in unison with one of the men. A couple of times, she looked down and could see three-quarters of her breasts exposed, or maybe even that next fraction, whatever it was. With the constant movement and the bending, her nipples were anything but relaxed, and she knew they were providing a nice pair of pokies for all to see. She chuckled to herself at that thought, so unlike the Dana she had been. As she finished the third martini, she wondered if she could somehow expose her nipples. She'd have to work on that. The short skirt provided another possibility.

Dana continued talking and laughing, trying to listen to herself to see if her speech was slurred yet. She'd gotten good and drunk a couple of times, but it was with Luke and a couple of close friends, so nothing had come of it. She had trouble remembering those times, but Luke kept telling her she was a delightful drunk.

She excused herself to go to the restroom; she had some experimentation to do. There was only a single lady there washing her hands, and quickly Dana was alone. She bent over in front of the mirror, moving her arms and twisting her body. The red dress was made to expose, but not fully expose. Finally, she discovered that if she bent down to pick up her clutch and held each arm a particular way, there it was, long, red, and hard. She smiled.

On the way back to Luke, she stopped at the finger-food table and quickly downed a couple of small and delicious items. Her stomach was empty, and she knew she'd have a fourth martini put in her hand almost immediately. She wondered how she'd be with a little more buzz.

She arrived, and the martini greeted her about ten or fifteen seconds later. Her brain was functioning clearly enough to warn her to sip this one very gently and slowly. Someone new had joined the group around Luke, a curly-haired blond with gorgeous blue eyes who had to be a surfer or something of that nature. His smile was captivating as he introduced himself and asked her a couple of simple questions. As she transferred the clutch to the other hand, of course, it fell to the floor. And, of course, Dana knew the time was right as she bent, moved her arms just so, and watched surfer-man's eyes move to her now barely exposed nipple.

As they stood, an even larger smile covered his face, and he winked at her.

"Talk to you later," he said, a very sexual tone in his voice, she thought, and he walked away.

She'd done it and wondered what Mr. Blue Eyes had in mind. It didn't bother her a bit. The other thing would be a little more difficult, but she might try the nipple view again. She took a large swallow of her martini as they headed to the tables and dinner.

As they were eating, Luke said, "Those delicious boobs or yours have already been well-viewed tonight, you know."

"You think so," Dana giggled, taking a bite of potatoes.

"You may be naive, but you're not that naive," he countered.

"With this dress that you wanted me to wear, I don't know how I can keep that from happening."

"I didn't say I wanted it to stop. When I bought that dress, I knew that if you wore it, you'd be observed. I'm just surprised you wore it."

She'd finished the fourth martini and was eating, the effect of the food trailing the alcohol just a bit.

"I could show my ass, or my pussy too," she said, leaning close to Luke and giggling. "Actually, they wouldn't see my pussy, just my muff."

Luke looked at her and smiled. "One more martini and I think I could get you up on the table here to dance naked."

"You think?

"No more martinis until I give the okay, you got that?" She nodded, still smiling. "I'm probably not going to get to dance with you much at all as about fifty guys already have their eyes glued to you."

Another giggle. "Really?"

"Maybe I should just take you home before you get into trouble."

"I'll be good," she said, extending her pinkie toward him. The "pinkie promise" was complete, but she did remember Mr. Surfer and wondered if she'd be dancing with him.

He was the first one to cut-in on Luke. "I just have to dance with this beautiful lady," he said as he squeezed her hand and put his arm around her waist, pulling her against him.

Luke watched suspiciously, realizing that, because of the red dress and some changes in Dana, this was how his night would play out. He knew there were lots of women anxious to dance with him as well, and he'd take advantage of that.

With her body pressed against him, surfer-guy wasn't going to get a view of her boobs, but he'd already had that. But his time with her was short as another man cut in after less than a minute.

It was like that all evening with Luke's co-workers and clients seemingly enjoying her company.

On the way home, Luke chuckled and asked, "Well, I was dancing with lots of women and didn't get to see if you had a chance to expose your ass or your pussy."

Dana curled her nose. "No, I didn't. It's hard to do when you're dancing. Her speech was very slurred by now, and Luke decided that only the constant movement of the dancing had kept her awake. But she did have one more question. "Who's the surfer guy that kept cutting in? I think he saw all of my boob one time."

"Well, he's a client of ours, a good one, and we make lots of money off him. He is a surfer, and if you were going to show off to anyone, he was a good one to pick."

"Oh, good," Dana said as her eyes drifted shut.

Once home, Luke said a quiet thank you to the beautiful painting now hanging over their bed.

*****

Dana went with Luke for his first posing session with Wendy. Maybe she'd relax after a few sessions, but Wendy seemed awfully anxious to get with a nude Luke. As long as it was only him naked, it should be fine. She wasn't sure if Wendy did it on purpose, but the painting of her hung right in front of where Luke would be posing.