Some Changes in Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy went through the explanation of the posing, breaks if needed, and the final details she'd need when it was almost done. She'd moved a loveseat into the studio and described how she'd like for Luke to pose. When it was time to start, he stripped, sat in the chair, looked at the painting of Wendy, and immediately began to get an erection.

"Is that what you want in the painting," Wendy asked, chuckling.

"I think I've been set up," Luke groaned.

If Wendy was so intent on seeing Luke naked, she might as well see him as Dana liked to see him. She crept over to the loveseat, grasped his partial erection, and began pumping.

"Dana, stop," he yelled, but she was holding him very tightly, and when he tried to dislodge her hand, he was in danger of losing some skin. It only took a few pumps to accomplish what she was after, and she released him, his cock hard and sticking straight out from his body.

Both Wendy and Dana were laughing as Luke wasn't quite sure what to do.

"It's nice," Wendy said. "I'll leave that part till last. Now, just hold still so I can get started."

As Wendy began to work, it suddenly dawned on Dana that she was sitting in the studio with her naked husband, her best friend having just said that his erection was "nice," and she had laughed along with her. Things had certainly changed in the last few weeks, and soon they'd have another painting to hang in the bedroom.

Dana went with Luke for his second session but let him go alone after that. Like her, he said that posing for the final details was weird, the final session being the ultimate with him sitting in a chair beside Wendy, his pants at his knees, while she studied the details of his cock. He wasn't sure that was necessary, but Wendy had seemed to enjoy it.

The final result was as spectacular as hers had been and was hanging above their bed. Access to their bedroom had become very limited, and both of them enjoyed lying on the bed and looking at the paintings.

*****

Dana had completed her posing for Wendy's modern version of Goya's The Nude Maja. It had been easy posing, and the final result was what Dana had imagined it to be when she went to Wendy's to see it.

"It came out pretty well, you think? " Wendy asked.

"Like all the others, it's gorgeous."

I showed it to the Goodwin Gallery downtown. They want to display it for six months."

Dana's eyes opened wide.

"They're sure it will sell during that time too."

"Wendy, that's me in that painting," Dana said, her heart pounding.

"And you look perfect there."

"I'm naked."

"Appropriate for The Nude Maja.

"Don't play dense. You know what I mean."

"Are lots of your friends artsy-craftsy people who visit small downtown art galleries?"

Dana was silent for a moment. "No, but still."

"Well, if you say so, I won't do it," Wendy answered, a defeated look on her face.

"Oh, pile the guilt on me," Dana said, laughing. But what Wendy said was true. She didn't know anyone who visited those galleries. But it was her face ... and the rest of her, too. This was a real test of the changed Dana. She took a deep breath. "Oh, hell, go ahead."

She received a big hug from Wendy. "Thanks."

"Now that we've settled that, what are we going to do to celebrate National Nude Day?"

"Huh?"

"It's July fourteenth, and that's just a few days away. We need to plan something."

A good bit of discussion followed, with many possibilities explored. They parted, leaving the final decision hanging.

The next day they talked for an hour. The plan was set and would be a surprise to the men, particularly since neither of them was aware that National Nude Day existed.

"Guess what, babe?" Dana said when dinner was finished.

"Um, how many guesses do I get?"

"Just be quiet. Today is National Nude Day, and we need to celebrate."

Luke began unbuttoning his shirt."

"Slow down, tiger. The celebration begins after dark."

"Go on."

"I'll update you then."

It was an enticingly nerve-wracking evening for Luke, his imagination sparked by those four letters. N-U-D-E. He kept watching Dana, chagrined to see how much she was enjoying tormenting him.

"It's almost dark," he finally said, a hopeful tone to his voice. "Fill me in."

Dana smiled. "We're going to Wendy and Max's to celebrate."

"Oh, nice."

"We're going to walk."

"Okay."

"Naked."

"No shit?"

"Yup. We leave our clothes here and walk."

"So, you're going to be outdoors naked?"

"That's the plan."

"See, dreams do come true."

"Luke, you're a dork, sometimes," Dana said, laughing.

Both of them stripped, followed by Luke chasing a squealing Dana two laps around the entire downstairs. Still giggling, they closed up the house, hiding a key under a rock, and started their trip.

The street lights were all on the same side of the street, which would hopefully help them stay unobserved. They stayed behind bushes when they could, and when a car passed, they hid, with Dana learning over to make sure it was past them. It was all Luke needed, and his hand was immediately between her legs, massaging gently.

"Luke, stop," she pleaded, grabbing his arm. A few more seconds of enjoyment, and he relented.

In the quiet neighborhood where they lived, walking along naked wasn't a severe challenge. They only had to seek cover two more times, and each of those times, Luke used his hands freely on a squealing and squirming Dana.

They arrived at the Proctor's panting, Luke having chased Dana the last one hundred yards, tickling her at nearly every step. They were greeted by a naked Wendy, which brought a smile to Luke's face. He'd seen the painting, but reality was much more juicy. He received a knowing smile in return. Once inside, they met Max, who was also naked.

Dana was astounded that all four of them were ready to spend an evening together ... naked. She found herself repeatedly "checking out" Max, or at least checking his manhood which didn't seem to be totally limp. She smiled at that, knowing that Luke was doing the same with Wendy.

"We have martinis, Dana. I understand you like them," Max said, smiling. He filled a rather large glass and handed it to Dana, then filled three more and passed them around. "Don't worry, if you get too buzzed, you're welcome to spend the night here."

A pair of chuckles, and soon, second glasses were being poured. These were larger glasses than they'd had at the dinner, so Dana knew the effects would arrive sooner. They discussed the paintings, Dana being challenged to go to the downtown gallery to view her naked body. As she pictured that, she heard the words, "are you the model?" and it caused her to tremble and tingle as well.

The second glass had been emptied, and Dana was flying low, a very contented feeling filling her brain as a "what the hell" feeling surged through her body. She sat on a chair across from Max, watching his erection slowly growing. In her muddled state, she realized she was sitting very comfortably with her legs spread enough that her muff was no longer shielding her pussy. When she glanced down, she could clearly see her parted labia. She smiled at Max, and he returned the smile. She felt sorry for him in that condition, his erection very prominent and needing help.

She walked unsteadily to his chair and dropped to the floor on hands and knees.

"Poor thing," she chuckled, blinking her eyes at him. She licked her lips, and her hand took hold of him. She loved the groan she heard, her innate sensuality bubbling to the surface. For a second, she thought of using her mouth but decided her hand would do the job. She began a slow but steady pumping, the kind that Luke particularly enjoyed.

"Is that good?" she asked. Max simply groaned.

Luke watched what was happening, realizing that he was getting hard from the watching. A quick look at Wendy -- she was looking at him and nodding. On hands and knees, she crossed to his chair and, unlike Dana, was perfectly willing to use her mouth, surrounding the head with her lips and caressing it with her tongue. Wendy wasn't Dana, but right this instant, she was amazing, her breasts rubbing his legs as her mouth enveloped his erection. He closed his eyes, enveloped in what she was doing to him.

Max was ready to explode. This exceptionally beautiful woman was massaging his cock, and, not to miss an opportunity, he leaned forward and began squeezing those fantastic breasts he had seen once before. The nipples were hard, the skin soft and smooth, the breasts amazingly firm and, well, just perfect. He looked across at Wendy and was jealous. He wanted that but didn't know how to make it happen. He'd try.

"Look at Luke," he whispered in Dana's ear. She released him and turned her head. Then her eyes rolled to his, and she smiled. In seconds, her lips closed on his cock and slid down nearly to the base. He grunted as her head began to bob up and down, faster and faster. She was better at this than Wendy, he decided. "Gonna come," he grunted, and her hand was back in action, streams of milky liquid landing on her hair, her face, those beautiful breasts, and finally dribbling down her hand and arm.

Their eyes met.

"Better now?" she asked, her speech still a little slurred.

She was still gripping his erection, and Max wasn't sure he could speak. "Yeah, much better," he finally said to Dana's answering giggle.

She stumbled back to her chair and watched as Luke shot spunk on Wendy's face and breasts as well, then held up her glass. Max rose slowly, took the glass, and filled it, returning it to Dana, who took a big swallow. She wondered what might happen after the third glass. Right now, though, Wendy was reaching for her hand to guide her to the bathroom. She chuckled as she realized they were both a bit of a mess.

The trip to the bathroom was a little awkward, with both of them bumping walls and stumbling repeatedly, each helping to support the other.

"Max was in heaven," Wendy said a little unevenly.

"I made him get hard and thought I needed to take care of it," Dana replied. "Maybe I shouldn't have done that."

"He thinks you're the best there is. You made him a happy camper. He'll remember that ... and remind me about it forever." Wendy finished with a giggle.

"Wendy, he loves you," Dana replied as she washed the sticky cum off her face.

"I know he does," and I don't mind him thinking that about you. I just know he never dreamed something like that would happen."

"He gave my boobs a good squeezing, too." She paused her scrubbing for a second. "You seemed to do a good job with Luke, too.

"He didn't try to fight me off, that's for sure. Max says something about getting a little 'strange' can be fun when he's teasing me. We weren't exactly doing that, but it was fun."

"Hold still," Dana said, taking a wet washcloth and cleaning two strings of gooey liquid from Wendy's hair. Wendy took the cloth and did the same for Dana."

They looked at each other.

"They owe us," Wendy said. "Are you game?"

"I'm ready."

Back to the family room they went, and Dana drained the last of her third glass. She saw Max eyeing her with a smile. Wendy went straight to Luke and sat down next to him. Dana went to where she had been earlier, sat down, and spread her legs.

She smiled as Max's cock was already responding, and he dropped to his hands and knees and came toward her. It felt so strange in a way, legs spread wide, womanhood in full view, and a different man heading toward her. It was her good friend, Max, but what if it was someone else. She shivered as Max touched her legs, then began kissing his way from her knee to her crotch. There were all sorts of possibilities, and she wondered what all he might do.

"You ready?" he murmured, looking up at her.

She bit her lower lip, nodding. His finger traced her cleft from top to bottom and back again, over and over, not probing, just caressing. That had never happened to her before, and she was nearly frantic, wanting him to do more. At last, he did, stroking over and over the pinkness between her vagina and her clitoris, not touching either. Breathing was getting more difficult, and she knew her body was glistening. She forced herself to look at Max -- his eyebrows were raised, he was smiling and licking his lips. She knew that if he didn't do more soon, she'd have to grab his hand and make the decision for him.

At last, his finger probed, sliding slowly inside her. Her hips pressed forward to meet his thrust, forcing his finger deeper. She felt a second finger and then a third. Without even thinking about it, her hips were moving back and forth on the fingers.

"You like that, don't you?" he said softly.

All Dana could do was moan and press forward with her hips.

"How about this," he asked as one finger slid across her clitoris.

Dana jerked, a sharp moan escaping her throat.

"I'll take that as a yes," Max said, his finger flicking back and forth across her swollen clit.

Dana couldn't control the moans that seemed to be getting louder and louder. This was different than she was used to as Max's tongue and finger alternated with almost the same flicking motions. Luke used his lips much more than Max, but the flicking had her body heating, sensations racing through her as she felt his fingers moving faster and faster.

It was going to happen, and the spasms began with a long and loud moan, followed by more spasms and staccato moans as her body shuddered, every muscle contracting over and over.

"Stop, please," she finally said through her labored breathing.

He did and said, "Look over there," a very wet finger pointing toward the other couple where Luke's face was buried between Wendy's widely spread legs, her body mimicking what had just happened with Dana.

Dana watched as Max reluctantly sat back on his haunches, giving her pussy a last look before standing. She smiled as his erection was still very prominent. Wendy had brought her legs together, and Luke stood beside the couch.

"It's midnight," Luke said. "Nude Day is over."

"No, it's not," Wendy countered. "Let's go out in the yard and practice posing for the luncheon picture I'm planning to do."

Max offered his hand to Dana, and she stood, as did Wendy. Outside in the yard, and naked? This was something new. It was a warm night in July, and there was no dew on the grass yet, so sitting and posing was fun, filled with pushing and touching and lots of laughing. The yard was fairly private, but none of them were thinking of that as they listened to the crickets chirping and the cicadas singing their mating songs. There was even the unmistakable sharp chirp of a whippoorwill.

When they finished with the supposed posing practice, Luke crawled across the grass to Dana.

"I heard you," he said, kissing her ear.

"You should have been taking care of Wendy and ignoring me," she answered with a chuckle.

"I was doing that, but it must have been good, right?"

She looked at him in the glow of the moonlight. "It was ... different."

"That's what Wendy said, too. It was so strange, hearing those gorgeous moans, but being so far away."

"That isn't fair; I couldn't hear you at all."

"I doubt you were hearing anything. I just wish I could have watched it."

"You mean you'd have liked to see another man make me come?"

"As long as you're still mine, yeah."

"That's not an issue, and I did see the very end of Wendy taking care of you. It was, well, fascinating and exciting, too.

"How about me taking care of you right now and right here?" Luke said, sliding his hand along Dana's thigh.

"You want to make me come again?"

"More than that."

"Oh, god, Luke. Wendy and Max are right there."

"And when they see us ... they'll join us." He pushed her back so she was flat on the grass and spread her legs.

"I guess I don't have much choice now," she whispered.

"You can say no if you'd like," he said as he pressed his erection against her.

"Some other time," she groaned.

Just as predicted, Wendy and Max, ten feet from them, joined them within seconds.

*****

On Saturday, Wendy dragged Dana to the little downtown gallery to see her painting. Dana piled her hair into a bun, wore dark glasses, and a plain, loose-fitting dress to disguise herself as much as possible. It was a special day at the gallery, and it was fairly well packed. Wendy went to talk to the owner, and Dana stood by herself to view the well-lit display. By herself was a misnomer, as there were many people standing around with her, looking.

"Unique idea," a lady shared with her. "And the model is beautiful as well."

Dana smiled as she nearly said thank you to the lady.

She listened to more comments, blushing slightly despite her disguise. When Wendy returned, she asked Dana if people seemed to like it.

"Everything I've heard so far is good."

"The owner says he's had several offers to purchase it. The last one was for five thousand dollars, an older gentleman who said he'd double the offer if he could meet the model."

"Wendy, no way," Dana said, looking around guiltily.

"I told her that wouldn't happen, and she was going to go back to the gentleman for a response."

Dana thought for a moment. "So, if I just meet the guy, you'll get an extra five thousand?"

"Minus commission, of course." She received a nudge in the ribs for that.

Dana remembered when she'd posed for that picture, and the one of herself, how nervous and embarrassed she'd been to expose her body. Then Wendy has told her about the gallery and the painting being on display. She had rebelled at first, then agreed. Now she was standing in front of the painting, and no one had recognized her. With the many things that had happened since, particularly the National Nude Day celebration just two days ago, she felt much differently about herself than she had then. She smiled at Wendy.

"Tell your friend to get as much out of the old guy as she can, but I'll be happy to meet him so the artist can receive an additional five grand, or whatever the doubling might be."

"Are you sure, Dana?'

"Yeah, and maybe I'll give him his own personal viewing, you know."

"Dana." It was Wendy's turn to look appalled.

The patron of the arts upped his offer to ten thousand dollars, which, when doubled, gave Wendy an additional ten thousand. She promised to share with Dana.

The meeting with the gentleman was very pleasant -- dinner at the Downtown Athletic Club. Dana didn't give him a "personal viewing," but she did wear the red dress, which she was sure made the old guy's heart pound a little harder.

When the Proctors or the Berrys went to the other's house for dinner or games, it was after dark and interesting. With cooler weather approaching, they were both sure it would get even more interesting. On "very special" nights, their times together were very interesting and delightfully exciting, their experimentation becoming more and more sensual and ... well, just, you can imagine.

Dana had changed dramatically ... and was loving it. She could dress as she wanted, act as she wanted, and be who she wanted. And Luke had never been more proud of his wife. When other men gawked at her, he loved her even more. Perhaps he was changing too. They'd both decided that National Nude Day had accomplished that, or at least put the final stamp on everything.