Some Changes in Dana

Story Info
Prim and proper Dana finds being naked can be exciting.
10.6k words
4.77
32k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers

This is my entry for the Nude Day Story Contest 2022. It's a work of fiction and has ended a little differently than I imagined when the story began.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Please take the time to rate the story and comment. It helps me as an author to improve my writing.

*****

"Hey, lady, what are you up to?"

"Eh. I wish I had something to be 'up to.'"

"Shut up. You're always up to something." Dana couldn't keep from laughing as she said that. It did seem that Wendy was always busy doing something, and she thought she might be able to add to it.

Wendy just smiled. She knew what Dana said was basically true -- she did like to stay busy, probably to a fault. When she had time for her mind to wander, it could be dangerous. Not that she would rob banks, or murder people she didn't care for. She simply went out to lunch .. and struck up conversations with handsome gentlemen who'd asked politely if they might join her. The "joining" hadn't gone beyond the meals and conversations so far, but Wendy wasn't sure what might happen if she, well, just let loose. All of her activities tied her to reality, a reality that mattered.

"But," Dana added, "if you're looking for something to do, I may be able to help."

"Does it involve clothing?"

"I'm so easy to read aren't I?" Dana said, laughing.

Wendy chuckled. "What do you need?"

"Luke bought two new dresses for me, and, not surprisingly, they could use some small alterations."

"Dana, if you didn't have an absolutely perfect figure, things would fit you."

"Don't start, Wendy. Ugh. It's not perfect." Dana always received harassment when she asked for alterations from her best friend. She knew that there were many definitions of a "perfect figure," and she couldn't ignore the fact that hers fit some of those definitions. Good DNA from her mother, who'd been a model when she was young and before she'd had Dana and had never been able to get rid of the added weight.

"Did you bring them with you?" Wendy asked, knowing what the answer would be.

"Of course," Dana answered, hurrying to her car and quickly back with a shopping bag that held the dresses.

"You want to do it here or in the bedroom?"

Dana snorted. "Like I'm going to strip to my underwear in your family room," she said, heading to the bedroom, shopping bag in hand. She stripped off her knit top and shorts, ready for the fitting.

"Whoa," Wendy said as she came into the room.

"Will you cut it out? And does Max know about this tendency of yours?"

Wendy laughed. "I take good care of Max, but if I were going to check out that tendency ..." She wiggled her eyebrows at a blushing Dana as she opened the bag and pulled out a dress. "Holy shit. This is quite a dress."

"Luke picked it out, and when I said no, he bought it. I tried to tell him, but he wasn't listening." Dana sounded a little depressed and defeated.

"This dress has a neckline that meets the waistline."

"I know, and I'm not sure why he wants people to see more of my ... ugh, skin."

"I believe that skin is called tits," Wendy said as Dana rolled her eyes. "Maybe he's just proud of you."

"I suppose." She took the dress from Wendy and pulled it on over her head. "Well?"

"You should really have your bra off to model that one," Wendy giggled.

"Imagine it's not there."

"With no bra, and wearing that dress, and on Luke's arm, you'd look spectacular."

"I'm not going out with half of my breasts exposed."

"So, what do you want me to do with it?"

"Can you just pull the big plunge together and sew it, so it's only a half-plunge."

Wendy looked at the dress, then at Dana, and chuckled.

"I could if you don't mind having your boobs squished up under your chin."

"You're always so graphic with your descriptions. Any suggestions then?"

"Yeah, just leave it the way it is and look like a hot babe, which you are."

Dana's cheeks were almost instantly red, as she sent a mock glare at Wendy.

"You know how I hate to show, well, my body, I guess. Can you sew something in there then to kind of hide most of my boobs?"

"I could, but what's Luke going to say?"

"I'll deal with that. I can give him ... Well, you can guess." The red was now on Dana's cheeks and moving down her neck.

"Some special nookie, or maybe a really good blow job?" Wendy asked, always willing to tease and torment her friend.

"Wendy, shut up. You know we don't do things like that."

A big laugh from Wendy. "Yeah, I forgot. Anyway, I can fill it in as subtly as possible, but I think you're silly. If I had a body like yours, I'd flaunt it as much as I could. The skirt's a little short too."

"I can live with that, I think. Legs are different than boobs."

Wendy shook her head. "Legs are different than boobs?"

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah, I do. What do you need on the other dress?

Dana carefully unfolded the other dress, obviously much longer and more formal than the red one with the plunging neckline. It was a beautiful gold color. Dana pulled off the red dress and slipped into the gold one.

"Good lord, Dana, when do they award the Miss America crown?"

"It is pretty stunning, isn't it."

"It is, particularly with the bra strap crossing the bare-to-below-the-waist back."

"That's part of the problem," Dana said.

"And speaking of leg."

"Never had a dress with a split clear to my waist." She had a futile look on her face.

"So, with this one, you wouldn't be wearing a bra."

Dana rolled her eyes.

"And probably little thong panties as well."

"Don't even think that," Dana gasped.

"Well, take your bra off, and let's see how it looks."

"Wendy, I can't do that. People will know I'm not wearing a bra." Dana looked almost horrified at that thought.

"It's just us here, so do it and let me see how it looks. Where you'll be wearing this dress, I'll guarantee you there will be others braless as well."

"But look, if I get just right," Dana said, raising one arm and twisting sideways, "it pulls away from my body and ... yeah."

"A little side-boob exposure?"

"A lot of side-boob exposure."

"So, people know you have boobs."

"But I don't want to show them."

Wendy had a thoughtful look. "Take your bra off and let me see."

Dana's eyes widened, then narrowed. Reluctantly, she reached around and unfastened her bra, twisting to free the straps. She tossed it onto the bed.

"Let's get the whole effect. Take your panties off too."

"I think you're turning into some kind of a pervert," Dana chuckled. But she reached under the dress and pulled the panties of.

Wendy sighed. "Walk over and look at yourself in the mirror. Just look; no thoughts of what you're showing and how much skin is visible. Just look."

Dana crossed the room to the full-length mirror. She paused with a straight-on view, then turned sideways with her back to the mirror, straining to look over her shoulder. She turned to Wendy.

"I guess it is a little ..."

"Spectacular is the word you're looking for," Wendy said.

"But still," she said, crossing the room to Wendy and getting into that awkward position once more. "What do you see?"

"Just some creamy and smooth skin."

"It's for the Christmas party," Dana said resignedly.

"It would be a travesty to alter that dress even a little bit."

"Wendy, I don't know if I can do it."

"Well, Christmas is a long way off, and I suspect you'll have talked yourself into it by then. What's the red one for?"

"There's a dinner in about two months. Ugh."

"We'll work on it, and I've got an idea that may help."

"Oh, what's that?"

"I've got a couple of things to finish first. Give me a week, and we'll get together and figure it out.

Dana was puzzled but nodded and headed to the mirror once more. She turned and posed several different ways. When she extended her leg through the slit in the dress, her leg was visible nearly to her waist

"I'd have to wear at least bikini panties, wouldn't I?"

"Victoria's Secret can help you out on that. And you'd better go to less than bikini."

Dana shook her head and sighed.

*****

Back home, Dana pondered what to do. Luke had picked the dresses, and he clearly loved them ... and loved her in them. But, what to do? They were way beyond anything she'd ever worn in public, and she was afraid she'd be bright red the whole time with people wondering about her. Still, he was anxious for her to wear them, and she wondered about his motives. Was he just proud of her, or was he wanting to flaunt her sexuality, getting some kind of a semi-orgasmic thrill from showing off her body?

She picked up the shopping bag and went to her room, stripping off all her clothing. She put on the gold dress and went to the mirror. The side-boob problem would only happen if she was in a couple of positions, both being highly unlikely. She could imagine how the completely bare back was very stunning, and her long leg peeking out of the slit that extended to her waist would be entrancing, at least to the men who were there. She'd never had a desire to be entrancing to anyone except Luke, but could that change? She wasn't sure.

As she paced the room, periodically checking the mirror, it occurred to her that she was completely naked under the dress, something she'd never been before. Looking in the mirror, she realized that, should she be at the Christmas party like this, no one but her would know she was naked underneath. That simple thought had her nearly gasping for breath as she had never had a thought like that previously and was trying to clear it from her mind.

She was quickly free of the gold dress and put on the red one. A very different picture with this one. Lots of cleavage and boobage showing, along with legs to above her knees. At the mirror, she leaned forward, dropping her shoulders. It was close, but no nipple showed. Plenty of soft, smooth skin, though.

She stripped again and put on her regular clothing, feeling comfortable ... and like herself again. Was that who she really was, dressed like she was now? She wondered about the thoughts she'd had when she was wearing those two dresses. And what did Wendy have up her sleeve? She was anxious to find out.

They'd visited several times in the week just past, but nothing had been said about the dresses, mostly just sharing the sewing projects that Wendy had in process. A couple of them were dresses not too much different than the two she'd shared with her.

Wendy was not Dana, but she was certainly nothing to be ashamed of, figure-wise. Breasts a little smaller, hips a tiny bit broader, a tummy that Wendy kept wishing were smaller, and just a few more pounds than were needed. But, she always said that Max liked his women just a tiny bit "squishy," and she was that. Dana had seen her in a bikini once and was sure she'd draw stares at any beach.

But a week had passed. And it was Wendy who remembered that first.

Dana's cell phone rang.

"What's up, Wendy?"

"Remember that I said I was working on something, and I needed another week?"

"Sure do. You ready?"

"Come on over, and I'll let you in on the whole thing."

"Be there in ten," Dana answered, stuffing the phone in her short's pocket.

The whole thing? She wondered. That didn't sound like something simple. What did Wendy have up her sleeve this time?

"I think you're here in nine," Wendy laughed as Dana came through the door without knocking.

"When you said, 'the whole thing,' it got me thinking."

"Good. It sounds like you're ready for a surprise, then."

"When Luke surprises me, it usually involves tickling. You're not going to tickle me, are you?"

"Now, who's the pervert? If you beg me, I might tickle you, though."

Both of them got a good laugh from that.

"Okay, here's what I've come up with. Hear me out before you decide anything. I have a little surprise for you." Wendy paused and smiled. "Beside being a seamstress, I'm also an artist of sorts."

"You mean a drawing, painting artist?"

"Exactly. I did it when I was in high school and first year of college. Then I got too busy and just stopped. I've kind of picked it up again, and Max has encouraged me, and, well, that's where I'm beginning with you."

Dana looked puzzled. "I don't understand."

"Come with me. We've turned the garage into my studio." She led Dana through the house and into the garage. It was filled with canvases, both full and empty.

"Wow, you've been working," Dana said, looking around at the many paintings both hanging and leaning against the walls of the garage.

"Here's the one I finally finished," she said, leading Dana around the big easel.

Dana stopped suddenly, eyes wide and hand to mouth as she stared at the painting.

"That's ... Max," she said quietly.

"Sure is, and I'm really proud of it."

"Should you be showing me this?" Dana asked, afraid to look at her friend.

"You mean because he's naked? He doesn't mind. He's proud of my artwork."

Dana stared. He was certainly naked, and she marveled at the painting. It looked almost like a photograph, but if she looked carefully, she could see brushstrokes. She didn't have to look too carefully to see ... She couldn't believe Wendy was showing her this. Dana finally found the courage to look at her best friend, who was smiling.

"So, say something."

"Max just posed, and you painted him?"

"That's all there was to it."

"So why are you showing it to me?"

Wendy took a deep breath. "I want to paint you."

The entire meaning of what Wendy was saying suddenly struck Dana, and a shocked expression filled her face.

"You want to paint me ... like that? Have you lost your mind?"

"Not at all. I can't think of anyone who'd look more beautiful in a painting like that."

Dana could barely catch her breath. Naked. Wendy wanted her to model for her ... naked? This was so, so far beyond anything that had ever happened between them, she couldn't imagine where Wendy had gotten this idea. It was ... it was ...

"You'd just pose here in the studio -- no one would see you except me. We're big girls now and can see each other naked." Wendy went to the wall and pulled out a canvas from behind several others. "Here. I posed for myself in a mirror," she said, placing the painting on the easel.

It was certainly a naked Wendy, Dana decided quickly, as beautifully and carefully done as the one of Max. She was still having trouble catching her breath. This was all so, well, overwhelming.

Wendy chuckled. "Plus, you owe me for all the sewing I do for you."

"I'm supposed to trade naked modeling for your modifying my dresses and things?" Dana stammered,

"Plus, my good advice on how good you look in the dresses I didn't modify."

That was why she was here in the first place; she was trying to gain enough courage to wear those dresses. And all Wendy could come up with was having her pose naked? Her brain hit the brakes. She looked at Wendy.

"So, you think if I can model for you, that would make it easier for me to wear those dresses?"

"I sure do, and you might even enjoy the modeling, freeing yourself, going against what you've always been, that kind of stuff. Plus, you'll have a painting to hang in your bedroom. Or your family room," she added, laughing.

Dana sputtered. The thought of a picture like that hanging anywhere in their house had her blushing. She knew that Luke would love it, though. Still, it couldn't hang where people could see it. Maybe in their ensuite. It was large enough for that. She paused her thinking once again. If she was deciding where to hang the painting, that meant she had agreed to do it. She looked at Wendy as she nibbled her lower lip.

"When can we start?" Wendy asked, smiling at her.

"I haven't said yes."

"Not in words, but I can read your face."

Dana glanced at the painting of Wendy, half-covering the one of Max. She looked way better naked than she had in the bikini.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, and I still may back out."

"Don't say anything to Luke. You can surprise him on his birthday or at Christmas. Plus, you'll surprise him when you wear those dresses."

Dana wasn't at all sure that posing naked, in private and for Wendy, would make it easier for her to expose so much of herself to others, like Luke's co-workers. Maybe, but she'd have to see. She remembered wearing the dresses, naked beneath them. And she remembered how she'd looked in the mirror. Yep, she'd have to see.

"Let's start tomorrow before you change your mind," Wendy suggested, chuckling.

Dana met her eyes. Still time to change her mind. The single word "naked" hammered at her brain. She was naked when she showered and with Luke, of course. Even that had been difficult the first time. Now, though, it was ... Could posing for Wendy be like that, too? It was so different, a foreign territory that Dana thought she was ready to explore. She'd find out tomorrow.

*****

Tomorrow came, Luke went to work, and Dana was left with her decision of yesterday. She dressed normally, refusing to let this possibly temporary thing change her life. She walked the three blocks to Wendy's with purposeful strides, looking confident even if she didn't feel that way.

As she usually did, she went in the back door and called for Wendy, who appeared immediately, a big smile on her face.

"I've been waiting for you and am anxious to get started."

"Am I allowed to be terrified," Dana asked, nostrils flaring.

"No, you're not. There's no danger here."

"I keep telling myself that, but it's so against everything I've known or done. Can you paint a trembling model?"

"If it would make you feel better, I can be naked too while I paint."

"Oh, lord, no. That would be weird. What am I saying? This whole thing is weird."

"I can guarantee you that, worldwide, possibly hundreds of people are posing naked at this very moment." Wendy checked the look on Dana's face. "That didn't help, huh?"

Dana shook her head. "No."

"Well, listen, I've seen you in your bra and panties when we were looking at the dresses, so it should be easy to get that way again."

Dana decided that made a lot of sense. She slowly and carefully took off her shirt, then her shorts. She decided that, since she was in undressing mode, she might as well continue. Eyes closed, she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, holding it in place momentarily, then pulling it off, eyes still closed.

No comment from Wendy.

Feeling a little more confident after taking off her bra, Dana quickly slid the panties down her legs and kicked them aside. She opened her eyes.

"I've told you this before, but I sure as hell wish I had a body like that." Wendy said, a serious look on her face.

"Wendy, it's not --"

"-- It is, and you know it," Wendy interrupted. "Now, let's talk about the posing and the kind of portrait you'd like."

"I thought you'd know what you wanted to paint. You mean I get to decide?"

"Sure, it's going to be yours, so it should be something you like ... and Luke likes too."

"That. I'd forgotten already."

"We could have you standing, sitting on a loveseat, sitting beside a vase of flowers; there are hundreds of possibilities. Plus, it depends on how sexy you want to be."

"Sexy? What kind of a picture are you planning to paint?" Dana looked a mite horrified.

"I told you, it's up to you. I'm not going to do anything that you aren't in agreement with."

Dana relaxed, noticeable. "Thank goodness," she said softly.

"I did have an idea, though. It would get the whole you in the painting."

"What does that mean?"

"You're standing there, and I can see you, but just part of you. Come over here a minute."

She led Dana to the full-length mirror and stood away from it slightly, then motioned for Dana to move a little to her right.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers