Some Changes in Wade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,421 Followers

I was on the brink of totally accepting it; five or six years of just the opposite was the only thing holding me back. I knew it had been but a short time, but I was willing to admit to myself that I'd be content spending the rest of my life with her. That's a big jump from where I'd been, but it was the way I was feeling. I wondered if she was having anything close to similar thoughts.

"So, tell," she said again, having caught onto the fact that I was staring at her.

"I was just looking at you and thinking about how great it is to be with you and to have you with me."

She was looking straight ahead, the heavy traffic holding her attention.

"Are you blushing?"

"A little, I guess. It's still so hard for me to imagine having a girl like you be interested in me, you know?"

"If we weren't in this traffic, I'd stop and show you how much I'm interested in you."

Now it was one thing to say that, but she was nibbling her lower lip as she finished, which drove the point directly into my heart. Since that day she'd bared herself for me, she'd been a little different. Sweet and gentle until we began hugging and kissing, and then I could almost feel her body heating, her breathing speed up, and her hugs and kisses becoming more intense and...just wonderful.

Diana giggled. "I wish we were twenty-one and could have wine on our picnic. Have you had wine?"

"No wine. A few swallows of beer is all."

"On special occasions, my parents let me have a very small glass of wine at the dinner table. It's good."

"I hope there isn't any in our picnic basket."

"Nope, we're clear," she laughed. "Some good food in there, though."

She pulled into the park and parked--not too many people were here this early in the season, even though it was unusually warm. I grabbed the blanket and Diana the picnic supplies that were in a cardboard container rather than a basket.

"Shelter house or the grass?" she asked.

"A shelter house is for big groups. Picnics for two should be on the grass."

"I agree," she said, skipping away like someone from a Walt Disney movie, her ponytail bouncing with each skip.

I trotted behind, loving every second of her antics. At last, she stopped and set the container on the ground.

"In the car, I said I'd show you something except for the traffic. No traffic here," she finished, walking up to me and throwing her arms around my neck.

There's something about an outdoor kiss...at least one like Diana was giving me. I knew that, with her body pressed against me, she had to be able to feel my erection growing larger by the second.

"There, are you convinced?"

"There's no way I could doubt that. It was, well..."

"I can see that," she said with a giggle. "Now spread the blanket, and let's eat."

We did just that, Diana dipping into the container and distributing the largesse.

"Did you pick this, or was it a standard basket?"

"Yes," she said with a giggle. "They allowed me to replace a couple of items."

"This is great--everything I like."

"I was hoping so."

"You're figuring me out, aren't you?"

"I'm hoping so. And I hope you like apples. I subbed them for oranges."

"Perfect," I said, as I hated to peel oranges.

We finished the apples, and Diana had a devilish grin on her face.

"Do you like cheesecake?"

"Are you serious? Everyone likes cheesecake." I could feel my mouth beginning to water.

Diana pulled a small box from the container and held it to her chest.

"I have it, and you don't," she teased.

When I reached toward her, she jumped up and moved away backward. When I started toward her, she jumped up and ran away from me.

I knew this wouldn't be easy--Diana could run. I'd seen that at the softball game, but I wanted some cheesecake...and maybe some Diana as well. Each time I got close, she'd zig or zag, and I'd just miss her. She headed around some trees that gave me an advantage since she wouldn't be able to dodge away in that direction. I closed in, anticipated correctly, and had her in my arms. Down we went.

"I want some cheesecake," I said as I scrambled to grab it, Diana twisted and turned to keep it away from me. A good bit of my weight was on her now, and the cheesecake was taking a beating. I finally had it, and it went to Diana's mouth. At first, she turned her head, then let me stuff it into her mouth. Of course, I wanted some of it too, so my mouth went to the cheesecake as well, and we were both eating, our lips and teeth coming together as we did.

It only took a few seconds for the cheesecake to be forgotten, the lips and tongues becoming much more important. I licked her face as she pulled me against her. I loved the sounds she was making, and almost before I realized it, my hand was under her shirt, her skin smooth and warm.

"Wade," she gasped, pressing my hand to her breast.

No one could see us behind the trees...at least not at this moment, but there'd be other moments, and, as much as I'd like to pull her clothing off and let both our natures have their way, a tiny spec of reason remained.

"Diana, where can we go?" I whispered, still clutching her breast.

"I don't know, but the car is better than this."

We jumped up, returned to the blanket, threw everything into the container, and headed for the car. Diana had just started the car when her cell phone chimed.

"Go ahead and drive. I'll get it." I grabbed the phone. "Text message."

Diana gave me her code, and I read the message from her mother.

"Hi, honey. Hope you're having fun on your picnic. We just left the restaurant and are going to a movie. Love you."

I looked at Diana and smiled. She smiled back, and we headed for a two-minute stop at the supermarket.

The garage door went up, and we were safely inside. Diane raced me to her bedroom, and the erotic tussle that had begun behind the trees began again. With both of us wanting the same thing, tussle was probably the wrong word, as clothing was shed in seconds.

Seeing Diana naked now was very different from my prior view. In my mind, she was perfect, and I prayed I could fulfill whatever she was expecting. I had no concerns about her taking care of me.

She wasn't at all hesitant about being aggressive, which I loved. She pinned me to the bed with her body and her kisses, her tongue caressing mine over and over, her gasps and moans sending my arousal to new heights. Something more needed to happen.

I pressed my hand between us, then slid it between her legs. Her moans grew louder when I found a very hot and wet place. When my exploring finger found a swollen nub, she squealed. When I began touching it over and over, I began hearing my name repeated with each touch. The touching was becoming more difficult as her hips were in constant motion.

I rolled her off me and was on my hands and knees, looking down at her naked perfection. I'd seen her navel before, but when I slid my hand across her firm belly and probed that navel, she shivered and tensed those muscles. My hand slid lower and tugged at the curly hairs of her muff.

The heat and wetness of her womanhood was like a magnet to my hand, and when my fingers touched those puffy lips, I think both of us began to tremble. When one finger parted the lips and touched the pink and swollen nub once more, she jerked and moaned.

"Wade, you're not..."

I was...and I did. And I knew that, despite her words, it was what she wanted. It was hard to keep from just looking, but we both wanted more than that. I buried my nose in her muff, and my tongue quickly found an inviting opening and pressed inside. The musky aroma was more enticing than any perfume, and Diana's hands, locked in my hair and holding me against her, let me know I was doing something right.

I needed to explore that place my tongue had discovered, and my finger seemed to instinctively find it. Its slippery wetness seemed to be inviting me inside. It was hot and snug, and Diana's moan lasted until my finger was entirely inside.

"Wade," she groaned breathily. "I want to come."

It was exactly what I wanted too, and I wondered what it would be like. I'd watched a couple of porn videos on the internet, but everyone told me they were all fake, so I had no idea what to expect. I could hardly wait to find out.

I used my lips now, sucking that nub between them, letting my tongue flick away at the tip inside my mouth. Diana's reactions had me ready to explode as her hips were undulating up and down, with an occasional hard thrust against my face.

And the sounds.

The sounds.

My name mixed with low moans and occasional louder groans, the hip movements growing more intense with every passing second until...

A long and extended grown, her body pulsating over and over with shudders and spasms, my hair being pulled almost ferociously as she sought to keep me pressed against that wonderful pussy.

"Wade, I don't know," she gasped. "I've never...I mean, I've come before, but I've never...oh my gosh, I want that again. It was...just beyond." She lifted my head so she could look at me. She was breathing hard, and her face was red. "I'm almost embarrassed. I never dreamed it would be like that."

Her eyes bored into mine.

"Roll onto your back," she said. "I want that...that cock of yours."

The look on her face and the sound of those words made me feel like I might come just from that. But I could see she had other ideas.

"Once I saw it the other day, I pictured it over and over in two places." I received another heart-melting look. "My mouth and my pussy. I don't think I've ever said that out loud before. My pussy. You just had your face in my pussy, your lips and your tongue...and a finger two. Now," she said, taking a deep breath, "now I'm going to suck your cock."

She was there, her hand gripping it tightly, her lips parting, kissing it gently, then her tongue was rolling around and around the throbbing head. The lips parted, and the head was sliding between them. Slowly they moved along its length, the ridges and veins disappearing into that welcoming place. I could feel her tongue on the underside as she began working up and down, feelings like I'd never imagined swamping my body and brain.

I could barely breathe...and I knew I couldn't last, but how could I stop the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me, an ecstasy that I'd never imagined.

I couldn't...and I didn't.

"Gonna come," I groaned, and Diana's hand took over as stream after stream of milky fluid shot into the air and landed on my belly and Diana's hand. My body jerked with each stream, and I hoped it would never end.

It ended in unison with the ringing of Diana's cell phone.

"Ignore it," I pleaded, her hand still lightly moving up and down on my erection.

She smiled at me. "It could be an emergency."

"Can you answer without stopping what you're doing?"

"If you get up and walk with me to get the phone."

I watched her moving hand, not sure I could stand. "Answer it, but hurry back."

With a reluctant look, she released me, rolled off the bed, and pulled the phone from her pants pocket. She looked sexy and alluring talking on the phone...naked. The conversation was brief.

"Mom doesn't feel good, and they'll be home in ten minutes."

I grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom, Diana right behind me. A towel was put to good use, we scrambled into our clothing and headed downstairs.

"Turn on the TV and find a movie," she said as she ran to the kitchen.

I fumbled with an unfamiliar remote but finally found a movie. A familiar aroma assailed my nose as Diana was back with a bowl of popcorn.

"Microwaves are wonderful," she said as she plopped down on the couch and patted the other cushion. She took a deep breath. "Am I still flushed?"

"Deliciously so," I replied, not the answer she wanted to hear.

"Guh. Is it really bad?"

"No, not at all," I answered as I grabbed a handful of popcorn. "You're pretty good in the clutch. The popcorn was like a last-second shot."

"I don't play basketball," she said as we heard the garage door opening.

"Sorry to barge in on you guys like this, but all of a sudden, I felt awful. I gave it a few minutes, but it didn't help. I'm just gonna go to bed." She gave Diana a kiss on the cheek, then, totally surprising me, I received one as well.

I couldn't suppress my smile, wondering if I'd have gotten the kiss if Mrs. Kelly knew what had gone on just minutes before she'd arrived home. She did look a little pale and uncomfortable as she headed for the stairs.

"Dad, would you like us to go to my room so you can have the TV?"

"Thanks, hon, but I'm going to the basement to maybe get an hour or two of work caught up." Mr. Kelly disappeared down the basement steps.

Diana grabbed my hand and squeezed. "We were so close."

"Maybe we could continue right here."

"You're not serious." She looked horrified.

My breathing was changing just thinking about it. "No, I'm not. Even a high school student can be reasonable sometimes."

Diana breathed a sigh of relief. If I'd wanted to, I think I could have talked her into it. Once her libido was energized, she was a different person. I was looking forward to exploring every bit of that; the possibilities were enticingly erotic.

She jumped up and ran upstairs; I thought to check on her mother. When she returned, she told me she had hidden our recent purchase just in case.

"You know," she said, " I think Mom called to warn us in case we were doing what we were doing."

"Really? She'd do that?"

"She's pretty cool."

"But still. I mean, that's pretty, well, open-minded, maybe?"

"Dad has a very responsible position, and Mom is involved in lots of things, but deep inside, I think they'd have been comfortable at Woodstock."

"Really? That seems pretty wild."

"They don't say, but they hint that they were not inhibited at all when they were young."

"Not inhibited?"

"They'd have been good hippies," Diana added with a laugh.

I pictured my parents. My mom had always been content to do whatever Dad wanted, despite thinking he was wrong a lot of the time. She'd think things out, and he'd shoot from the hip, just like the moving to Denver thing. Not a lot of thought went into most of the things he did. It bothered me since I wondered how much of that DNA I had inherited.

I even wondered about the way I'd gotten with Diana. Just weeks ago, girls had terrified me. But since I'd met her at the party, she was the center of my life. Was this me not thinking things through and letting my new-found hormones take control? Was Diana right for me, or was I just overwhelmed because this was the first girl who had shown an interest in me?

And finally, was I overthinking what was happening?

It only took moments to decide. Up until a few weeks ago, I was most happy and content when I was playing basketball and baseball. Now, that had been replaced by what I had previously dreaded--a girl, and not just any girl, but the most wonderful person I could imagine. Right at the moment, she was perfect.

But there was that thing we had anticipated happening that was cut off just a mite short of what we both wanted, and more planning was certainly in order. When we talked about it that night, after her mom and dad had left, we decided we hadn't planned what had just happened, and maybe we should just let nature take its course. No planning allowed.

It was strange. I'd always felt a certain warmth race through me whenever I saw Diana at school. Now, it was a heat that I'd never experienced that came from a new knowledge of her that I hadn't had before. When we talked, she admitted having the same feelings.

One day she asked, "Did you ever see Mrs. O'Neil?"

"Crap, I was waiting to surprise you."

"Surprise me with what? Tell, tell."

"Well, I can go to Ohio State, and the grants I can get won't cover the tuition, so I'd have to do student loans. That's scary. But," I said, a big smile filling my face, "Otterbein has a special kind of grant or scholarship so that it will cost less than a thousand dollars...for the whole four years. And, I can probably play basketball and baseball."

Although the surprise hadn't gone as planned, the hug and kiss I received more than made up for it.

We still studied together most nights, but we were usually tired after baseball and softball practices. There were a few times that we were able to watch each other play, and the ease with which Diana handled the intricacies of softball still fascinated me.

I had enrolled and been accepted at Otterbein...and so had she. It was kind of like a dream that it could happen as easily as it did. Diana's parents were nearly ecstatic that I had gotten in--they so wanted me to go to college. My mother was equally happy. Dad was upset that it would cost two-hundred-fifty dollars a year to go, and when I told him that full tuition was nearly thirty-four thousand dollars, his only comment was that it couldn't be worth that much.

It was a Thursday night, and since we had a game on Friday, coach had given the guys the day off. He said it made us more hungry for competition. Diana had a game on Saturday, so she'd had a hard practice. I was at her house to study ten minutes before she arrived, and I had a pleasant conversation with her mother. When Diane got there, she had a quick sandwich and an apple, promising to eat more later.

"Where's Dad?"

"Business dinner. Big customer in town."

"Ah, his favorite thing to do." Both ladies chuckled.

"He hates PR," Mrs. Kelly said in my direction. "He'd rather come home and relax after a hard day."

"Good food, though, I bet," I ventured.

"Sometimes, but always lots of calories."

"Uh-oh."

"Yeah, but listen, you two, if you come looking for me, I'll be in the basement. I need to catch up on the laundry, and I have several dresses that need a little modification."

"How much have you gained, Mom?"

"Would you believe five pounds?"

Diana smiled but didn't respond.

"Ten pounds?"

"I won't push it any further," Diana said with a laugh.

"It's actually eleven, but I'm not ready to invest in a new wardrobe. So, I'm exiled to the basement.

Mrs. Kelly headed down, and Diana and I headed up.

We dumped our books on her desk. She looked at me with a big smile.

"I need to take a shower. Want to watch?"

"Are you kidding?" She had already begun stripping off her clothes, so that answered my question. I took a step toward her.

"Stay away. I'm all sweaty from practice, and you don't need to smell my B-O. If you want to get close, you'll have to go with me while I shower."

She was already naked, and I was reacting--her body, and everything else about her turned me on without her doing much. And the thought of watching her shower. That seemed just, well, wonderfully erotic. And we wouldn't be interrupted...I hoped. When that thought hit my mind, it opened the door to all sorts of possibilities. I guessed that some of them had occurred to Diana as well.

The shower was a walk-in with a rain shower head and a clear glass door...perfect for watching. Diana didn't wait and was quickly soaked, turning slowly as the water cascaded over her head and down her body. What I was seeing was spectacular--it was Diana. She wasn't a Playboy model by any stretch, but she was Diana, firm, athletic...and perfect.

I watched her squirt the liquid soap on her chest, then spread it around, caressing her breasts, belly, and ass with the slippery suds. She was torturing me, her occasional glances telling me she was aware of what she was doing.

"Want to wash my back," she said suggestively.

Yes, I thought, and everything else too. "Sure would," I replied eagerly. But Diane was rinsing under the shower head and not moving closer to the door. "Are you going to come closer?"

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,421 Followers