Some Changes in Wade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

It only took an instant for me to understand, and as I unbuttoned my shirt, the look on her face told me this was part of her plan. Naked, I opened the door and stepped inside, immediately reaching for one of those firm and perky breasts.

She stepped away. "Wash me first, then we'll see about...other things."

Washing her was a very attractive alternative to what I'd had in mind. She helped by squirting my hands full of soap, and I began running those hands up her soft, smooth, and subtly muscular back. Of course, another part of her needed washed as well, and my hands dropped to her deliciously firm and squeezable butt. After rubbing and squeezing, I slid my finger between her cheeks and slowly moved from top to bottom.

"Wade," Diana gasped as the finger touched that special place.

"I have to wash everywhere, Diana."

"Yes, you do," she said, and it seemed she extended that ass toward me.

Two or three more trips up and down, and my finger seemed to have a mind of its own and kept moving to between her legs. Diana groaned and spun around to face me. Her lips were on mine, her tongue probing, searching, as her hot and wet body pressed against mine. Her hand found my erection, and she pulled me out of the water, her eyes locked with mine.

Still clinging to me, she reached up to a shelf and handed me a small packet. We'd been interrupted the last time, and Mrs. Kelly was in the basement now. At least, I hoped she was still in the basement.

"Here?" I questioned. This was all new, and doing it in the shower had never crossed my mind.

"You're naked, and I'm naked." She dropped to her knees, and my cock found its way to her mouth.

It was a feeling like no other, and I bent at the waist, nearly collapsing.

"I'm ready," I groaned.

She watched as I tore open the packet, then rolled it onto my erection, a look of anticipation on her face. I'm sure it matched mine. When I finished, she stood, put her hands against the wall, spread her legs...and waited. It was the butt I had just washed, but, leaning forward with her legs spread, I was seeing what I wanted to see...and wanted.

I stepped between her legs and grasped my erection, pressing it against her two pink and puffy lips. Pressing a little more firmly separated them, and the head was inside, and even that feeling was beyond description. It was just a tiny bit, but the little moan from Diana multiplied the ecstasy I was feeling. I took hold of her hips and pulled her against me, slipping deeper inside that warm, wet, and wonderfully snug place that I'd been yearning for.

"Oh, Wade, yesss," Diana moaned, pressing that enchanting ass back against me, which filled her completely. I moved her away from me, then pulled her back again. The feelings were unbelievable, and, despite thinking I would take my time and make this last...forever if I could. But my body wasn't listening and was moving faster and faster, the noise of the shower not able to drown out the loud slapping sounds of two bodies caught up in newfound ecstasy.

Far too soon, I felt my muscles tensing and the beginnings of the spasms in my groin. I groaned loudly with each spasm. When they ended, I reached around Diana, squeezed her breasts, and pulled her upright and again me.

"I was afraid it would never happen," she whispered.

"You're silly. It was going to happen--we just didn't know when or where." I kissed her neck. "And I never expected this."

She turned, and we kissed like we'd never kissed before.

"And now for you."

"Wade, I think we'd better not take any more chances. Let's get dressed and study."

That wasn't exactly what I was looking forward to. "I'll just lock the door, and we won't be disturbed." I received the look.

I wrapped the condom in toilet paper and flushed it. We dried, dressed, and scurried back to Diana's room. The way my heart was still pounding was going to make studying difficult. We had just begun to chat and review what had just happened when there was a light tapping on the door...which was open.

"Got some clean clothes for you, honey. How's the studying going?"

Mrs. Kelly always asked that. I think it was her way of teasing us.

"We have really learned a lot already today," I said enthusiastically.

Diana rolled her eyes but took the clothing from her mother.

We were alone again, and the clean clothes were put away. I received a wary look from Diana.

"Wade, I don't trust that look."

"I like to always be ready."

"And you think I should be ready too?"

I nodded. "Very loose or stretchy shorts...and no underwear."

"Really?" she questioned, biting her lower lip.

I nodded again, wondering what her response would finally be. I didn't expect it to happen so fast. She went to her dresser, pulled off her shorts and panties, her bare butt right in front of me. The shorts she pulled out from the bottom of one of the drawers were knit...and way too large for her.

"An Amazon mistake. They said to just keep them. I never dreamed they'd be...useful one day." She chuckled nervously.

The book and notebook were opened, and we sat at the desk a little awkwardly, but this wouldn't be a normal study session.

"Start reading aloud at section 8.2," I instructed as I put my hand on her knee.

"Wade," she said, almost pleading with me, but she began reading.

Her thigh was smooth and warm but not as warm as the place my exploring fingers discovered. When I found that slick and engorged nub, Diana's body reacted, and so did her voice. It was one word at a time now, with gasps and moans punctuating each one. She'd spread her legs to help, and I watched her face as she struggled to keep her eyes open, finally losing the battle.

"Coming," she said breathily, tiny moans accompanying each hard spasm. They continued for long seconds until Diana collapsed onto the desk, panting.

"Love these shorts," I said, withdrawing my hand.

"I may wear them more often when we study," she said without lifting her head.

Study sessions could certainly be getting more interesting.

I remembered that party that Mia had dragged me to, enjoying my embarrassment. I'd sunk the last-second shot and was the hero--except at the party where there were girls. I had no idea what to do...until Diana said hello. It wasn't instantaneous, but a gradual process, and I loved both the process and the result.

A few days later, it was at our last baseball game, the league championship game, when I finally got my chance. It was 4-2 against us in the last inning. I came up to bat with two on base and hit a homerun. We won.

Mia ran up to me, and I got a big hug. "Great job, Wade," she squealed.

I returned her hug with a big smile. "Thanks; I appreciate that coming from you."

I received a puzzled look from Mia and an arm around my waist from Diana, followed by a high-five from Mr. Kelly. Diana stood on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear.

"You're my hero, and I love you."

I gave her a quick kiss...and received an amazed look from Mia.

"Want to do some studying?" Diana asked with a chuckle.

Since we were going to be attending college together, we'd probably be studying together. If so, I needed to get a pair of large, stretchy shorts so I could enjoy the full benefits of, well, learning together.

I could hardly wait for the next segment of my life...our lives. If it was anything like the past few months, it would be amazing.