All Comments on 'Some Dreams Do Come True Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

I always get excited when I see a new story from you. This time was no different. Such highs and lows in your story. My heart aches for Kevin. I would have figured Chris and Jill would have kept him apprised of Any developments.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Hell of a story and moving right along at the end. Looking forward to part 2. Always happy to see an R410a post!

Cheers

SAGE

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Good stuff so far.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Well written and easy to read. Liked the story a lot but those final few paragraphs thru me off. WTF. Kevin was a friggen marine and since when do marines shy away from a problem. They attack it, persevere and overcome it, not run away like a puppy with his tale between his legs. I mean it's as much her fault by even letting the scumbag back but damn just leaving seems stupid. I knew some kind of conflict was going to come but I didn't see this ending. I guess Chris, Jill and Carol had nothing to say about him just taking off and what about heather. She is obviously conflicted but she had to feel awful about him leaving. It will be interesting to see if you can come up with a believable way to finish Kevin and Heather's journey, or not.

Cheers

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

GREAT story!!!! C'mawwwwwn part two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not your best work. The idea is good but your usual presentation is not in this.

nyc1975nyc1975over 2 years ago

Sorry, displaying a Ranger Tab or Scroll if you don't have either on your DD214 isn't a sign of respect. It's an express ticket to an ass whipping.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

So many parallels with my own life. I've got 4 kids from 2 marriages, so I've been laid by two different females while they were pregnant. But in both cases, I was the biological father. I've often thought about how fun it would be to screw a girl who was carrying someone else's baby. It's like cum inside as much as you want guilt free. I loved Heather's comment about how she couldn't be any more pregnant than she already was.

Just as a FYI, you might be interested to know that your trucking company isn't totally fiction. There's a real company by that name based in Georgia. I'm in the industry and have run all of the highways 🛣 that you mentioned in Ohio. I agree what you said about the service areas being so nice. They are the only ones outside of commercial truck stops that offer showers. You have to provide your own towels, but what do you want for free? Pilot or Loves or anywhere else for that matter will only give you a free shower if you make a minimum fuel purchase. 😉

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Looking forward to part 2.

laad4e08laad4e08over 2 years ago

It seems like he would have gone straight to her as soon as he saw that ass wipe was there. To just run and be gone 2 years... If he loved her, I don't think he would just leave her and the baby to hands of that shithead. I am confused as to where this can really go. Like Harga said and have it be believable.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story! Easy 5 stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story.. It was really interesting.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Good story, but it seems Kevin gave up too quickly. There’s a lot they could do if heather wanted to be with Kevin. William being on the hook for support doesn’t entitle him access to heather. Kevin could still be daddy, without legal adoption.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

3 stars only. waiting to read part 2 before I think about a better (or worse) rating. Not that it is not written well, just my "cup of tea" is my way of thinking and wanting fictional life to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only his mother & sister were mentioned in the beginning of the chapter. Later on the word siblings was used. How many? Where are they?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous