All Comments on 'Some Education'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

They're lucky Angela didn't come home eary! Fun story. 5*~~JB

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

I think it would have been alot more fun if Angela had come home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Suffers more than a bit from the 0-60 in 0.03s problem. Could have been more interesting with a little actual leadup, instead of the light switch approach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come on Ashson, you phoned this one in. Usually, your girls struggle just enough to believe they struggle, they insist "you wouldn't dare" without actually saying "no," and they play the game long enough to get everyone fully aroused. Likewise, your guy usually ramps it up about three times, first spanking her, then when she finally objects to the spanking he fondles her, then when she gets around to objecting to the fondling he plays with her clit, and when she finally objects to that he fucks her. In this story, it's as though you forgot your entire formula. The guy was going to leave? The girl had to insist? Who are you and what have you done to Ashson?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

I'm just curious as to whether or not he was married. We know that this was his daughter's roommate but we don't know what his marital status was. I think that might have had an impact on the overall story. But nicely done. And 5 stars....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous