Some Enchanted And Erotic Evening

Story Info
Emily makes love to her wife, and then their houseguest.
4.8k words
4.75
8.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,755 Followers

This is a standalone story, created just to shake the cobwebs out of my imagination and get my fingers moving over the keyboard again.

I've been busy writing a lot this week, but in the meantime, here's a short story about Emily and Molly, a married couple who welcome Austin, the twenty-year-old son of an old college friend to crash on their sofa while he passes through town.

Like everything that I write, this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about std's, or the need for birth control.

Thanks for reading!

~~

I sat in front of the fireplace, staring at the flickering flames and listening to the wind blow against the front windows.

I'd been reading, but a few minutes ago I'd turned the lights off so I could just sit and enjoy the fire in silence.

My wife Molly was upstairs asleep since she'd put in a full day at the office.

An old friend of ours from college had reached out to us a few weeks ago and told us that her son Austin would be in town for a wedding this weekend and asked if we could possibly make room for him to stay with us.

Our place was small, but we'd happily offered our sofa to the young man. He had arrived earlier that afternoon, and the three of us picked up just where we'd left off last summer when we'd met him for the first time.

We sat around and teased and flirted and laughed together, before he had to head out for the rehearsal dinner.

Molly and I had eaten and then watched part of a movie, before she started to yawn and announced that she was going to bed.

Knowing that she'd had a stressful week and would appreciate a bit of pampering to help her fall asleep, I'd followed her upstairs and once she was in her nightgown, I'd given her a soft backrub.

After about twenty minutes I snuggled against her to kiss her goodnight, and the way she pushed her hips against me told me she needed more than just a squeeze and kiss before she could sleep.

I slid down between her thighs and pushed her nightgown up around her waist, feeling my body respond to the scent of her arousal as she spread her legs.

I licked each of her thighs and then I worked my way up to her delicious pussy. I kissed and licked and tickled and touched and rubbed every millimeter of flesh around and up inside her sensitive opening.

I took my time, spending almost an hour bringing her pleasure to the tipping point over and over again, before backing off.

I could sense the pressure inside her become even more powerful, and even when her orgasmic need became less immediate, the pressure remained. And then I would start again, a new round of intense pleasure building inside her.

She trembled and whimpered and twisted her fingers in my hair, pushing herself up at me with more and more urgency as the orgasm we both wanted so desperately hovered just out of her reach.

Finally, I gave in and moved my mouth over her stiff clitoris and used my tongue to make her orgasm.

I licked and sucked and fingered her as her orgasm crested, and then I kept going, stimulating her until her need suddenly burst into a second even more intense explosion of pleasure, and I started going faster, my tongue and fingers moving against her as fast as they could.

Finally, a third orgasm consumed her and she screamed and thrashed on the bed and dug her nails into my shoulders as her clitoris became too sensitive for my tongue.

I kissed her inner thigh softly as she panted and gasped and came back down to earth, and finally I climbed up the bed and kissed her mouth gently.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth as she savored the taste of herself on my lips, and I licked her lips gently one final time and buried my face against her neck and held her until she fell asleep.

I slid out of our bed and dressed in the dark, pulling my pajama pants and sweatshirt on before creeping back downstairs.

I didn't mind not having an orgasm. We each enjoyed occasionally focusing exclusively on the other, and I knew that she'd make it up to me with a vengeance in the next few days.

Besides the wet dripping of denied pleasure between my legs filled with me delicious anticipation.

With Austin spending most of tomorrow at the wedding and reception, I figured I could easily talk her into an afternoon of sweaty teasing and kinky play.

I was filled with pent up energy from making Molly cum, and I decided to fix myself a drink and read for a while.

Two hours later with the drink long gone I was sitting in front of the fire.

The passing of time hadn't lessened the need in my cunt, and I was wondering if I had enough time to make myself cum right there on the sofa before Austin returned.

But no sooner had I pushed my fingers into the front of my pajamas than I heard him unlocking the kitchen door with the key we'd loaned him. I sat up and decided that I'd just have to wait until tomorrow.

"Welcome back." I said quietly, as he came into the room. "Have fun?"

"I didn't have a bad time." He grinned. "But it was just like every other wedding rehearsal and dinner that I've been to."

"No single bridesmaids?" I asked.

"Everyone is paired off." He said. "Everyone except me that is. But I knew that before I got here."

"That's right." I remembered. "Your mother had mentioned that you saw no need for a hotel room since the odds of you finding someone to share the bed with were practically zero."

"I need to save my money anyway." He said. "Not that I would have objected to a weekend of no strings attached fun. I spend so much time studying and working that I think I've forgotten how sex even works."

"It's the most natural thing in the world." I told him. "You'll meet someone and suddenly you'll be in bed with them fucking like a pro."

"More like a barely experienced amateur." He laughed. "But you're right. The actual sex isn't the hard part. It's the meeting of someone and building that connection that's hard."

"Well the sex part should be hard too." I told him. "In fact, the harder the better in my opinion."

He stared at me for a moment, and I could see him struggling to say something.

"Don't panic." I whispered, leaning close to him. "Just because I prefer girls doesn't mean I don't know my way around a nice hard cock."

"Oh." He stammered. "Okay. I just...I was...okay."

"Relax." I giggled. "I've always been into girls, but both Molly and I need some dick once in a while."

"Well that's.....uh....well...I mean...I'm sorry." He stammered some more. "Maybe I should just shut the hell up before I say the wrong thing."

"Nonsense." I assured him. "You can't offend me unless you're cruel on purpose. I'm sure your mom told you to be nice and respectful and all of that, but you can say anything you want Austin."

"I was just going to say that knowing that will make it even harder to sleep tonight." He grinned. "But as I started to say it, I realized how objectifying it would sound."

"Harder to sleep huh?" I grinned. "It's kind of fun being objectified by a twenty-year-old guy. Does that mean if I get down here early enough in the morning I'll get a chance to see some genuine morning wood?"

"All of the bridesmaids are sexy as hell and they were all dressed showing off their cleavage." He laughed. "It won't take until morning for that to happen."

"Oh yeah?" I whispered, wiggling closer to him on the sofa. "So, speaking of objectifying someone, how long will it take?"

"How long until...?" he asked.

I thought I detected a slight waver in his voice, and wondered if he were nervous or horny. Or maybe both.

"Until there's something worth looking at?" I asked him, staring into his eyes.

"Um...you mean?" he asked.

"Yes." I said, purposely looking down directly at this crotch. "Suppose a lady on this sofa wanted to see a cock? How long would it take for it to stand up and make her glad she was looking at it?"

"Not long." He said softly. "If a lady wanted to see it a gentleman would be foolish to deny her a look."

"Well then Austin," I said with what I hoped was a sweet smile, "how about giving me a look?"

"Right here?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"Yes indeed." I giggled.

"Right now?" he asked in a rush.

"Yes." I answered. "I haven't seen a cock in a while. Especially not one belonging to a college guy."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "What about Molly?"

"She's sleeping." I told him. "Let her find her own cock to look at."

"But would she be mad?" he asked glancing at the stairs. "I don't want to cross any lines we'll regret."

"She won't mind." I assured him with a wink. "If she wasn't so fucking tired I'd go wake her up and she'd be begging for a look as well."

"If you're sure." He grinned.

He moved his hands to his belt, undoing the front of his pants and pulling them open.

"Like this?" he asked.

"Take it out." I said. "I can't see it through the underwear. I want a good look, and I expect the gentleman to honor my desires."

He hesitated just a second, almost as if he were waiting for me to stop him, and then he pushed his hand into his boxers and pulled his cock and balls out, and then sat back on the sofa.

He wasn't hard, but his cock was definitely no longer soft. He had the faintest hint of pubic hair, and I realized that he had trimmed himself down there, a level of grooming that too many college guys hadn't figured out yet.

"Looks delicious Austin." I said. "It's beautiful."

"Thanks." He said softly.

"Is it going to get hard?" I asked.

"Do you want it to?" he said.

"Oh yes." I told him. "I love looking at a hard cock. How often does it get hard?"

"All the time." He said. "Every morning of course. And then anytime I think about sex or look at a hot woman."

"What do you like looking at?" I asked. "What makes you hard?"

"A nice body. A pretty face. Breasts. An ass." He answered.

"Do you like big breasts?" I asked him.

I was staring at his cock. It twitched as I watched it and I could tell that it was thicker than it had been just a few moments ago.

"I like all breasts." He whispered.

I lifted my hoodie and showed him my braless chest, my nipples stiff in the center of my pink areolas.

"Oh wow." He said, his eyes wide.

I was staring at his cock, watching it grow before my eyes as it thickened and grew longer, before pointing away from his body and sticking up into the air.

"Wow yourself." I grinned. "That looks amazing."

He flexed it once, and it bounced back and forth before he grabbed it and stuffed it back into his pants.

I lowered my sweatshirt, aware of the tingling in my cunt.

"Thank you." He said. "For showing me."

"Thank you for getting hard." I replied. "But won't it hurt if you don't take care of it?"

"It will be uncomfortable." He said. "But it won't be painful or anything."

"How often do you make yourself cum?" I asked.

He hesitated just a moment, and I wondered if he were embarrassed that he masturbated.

"Every day." He said. "At least once."

"And how long since you last did it?" I pushed.

"Yesterday morning." He said.

"Do you need to cum?" I asked him.

"I...I kinda want to." He said softly. "Like a lot."

"Does that mean you want to a lot, or does it mean that when you do you're going to spurt a lot?" I asked with a giggle.

"Probably both." He said with a grin. "I'm pretty worked up."

"How do you want to cum?" I asked, feeling heat pulse through my body.

"I was going to wait until you went upstairs and then I was going to jerk off here on the sofa." He admitted. "In a condom."

"In a condom?" I asked.

"It won't make a mess that way." He said. "I won't have to worry about trying to be careful with my aim while it's happening."

"Shooting into a condom is such a waste." I whispered, leaning close to him. "I can think of several better places to put your messy sperm."

"Are you....are you...?" he stuttered.

"Would you like to cum for me?" I asked quietly. "If you want to cum tonight I'd like to see it."

My heart was pounding and my palms were sweaty and I felt self-consciously hot in the dark room as I propositioned a guy half my age.

"What?" Austin blurted out. "Emily are you serious? What about Molly?"

"Molly and I have an understanding when it comes to cock." I told him. "Every now and then one of us gets in the mood to taste or feel or see some sperm. And I'm in that sort of mood right now."

"But...but...even like this?" He stammered. "With her upstairs?"

"Yes." I answered, putting my hand on his thigh. "Even with her upstairs. She and I are in agreement about seizing opportunity for pleasure. Besides, if she does happen to wake up, you'll be in for the treat of your life."

"You want to watch me cum?" he asked.

The bulge in his pants hadn't shrunk at all. If anything, it was even bigger than when he first shoved it back into his boxers.

"I want you to have a really good orgasm and I'd like to be with you when it happens." I told him. "If you're okay with that. If you'd rather be alone I totally understand and respect that too."

"How do you want me to do it?" he whispered.

"In whatever way it will be the most intense for you." I said softly. "You can stroke it for me and cum on my tits. Or my face. Or I'll stroke it for you if you want to just sit back and let me make it happen. When you go off I'll let you cum all over my face or tits if you want."

I slid closer to him on the sofa.

"Fuck." He said softly, shuddering.

"Take it out Austin." I said. "Let me see that stiff prick again."

He pulled his pants and boxers down, and his rock-hard cock sprang into the air, the flickering fire in the fireplace providing the only light as I stared at it. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around it, feeling the incredible heat in my hand.

"Do you like handjobs?" I whispered.

"That's all my old girlfriend would do." He said, his voice shaking. "I love them."

"Did you fuck her?" I asked, suddenly wondering if he had any experience.

"Twice." He said. "But she liked to use her hand on me instead of us having sex."

"Well I can't blame her for wanting to stroke you cock. It feels so fucking sexy in my hand." I said. "Did she do anything else for you?"

I was slowly dragging my fingertips up and down his shaft and he took in a long shuddering breath.

"N-n-no." he shuddered.

"Have you ever had a blowjob Austin?" I asked him.

He shook his head back and forth.

"She didn't want to try that." He said.

I pushed my mouth up to his ear.

"Would you like me to that?" I asked him in a whisper. "Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

"Oh god. Fuck yes." He stammered. "Would you really do that?"

"Fuck yes." I answered. "I love the taste of cock and cum. Can I Austin? Can I make you cum that way?"

"Yea...yeah...yes." He answered.

His cock pulsed in my hand, and I knew he was already on edge.

I leaned back and pulled my hoodie off, sliding off the sofa and kneeling on one of the throw pillows.

"Just tell me when you're going to cum." I said, flicking my tongue at his cockhead. "I want to enjoy your orgasm with you baby."

I plunged my mouth down on his cock, sucking hard as I let it slide into my mouth, taking his balls in my fingers.

"Oh fuck." He moaned. "Oh fuck fuck fuck."

"Here." I said, taking my mouth off of him. "Take these off so you can really enjoy this."

I helped him pull his pants down, and between the two of us both his pants and boxers were soon gone.

I leaned back over and took him in my mouth again, closing my eyes and savoring the taste of him as I felt him respond to the wet heat of my mouth.

He tentatively pushed his fingers through my hair, and sucked him harder, running my hands up and down his thighs.

"You can grab my hair if you need to." I murmured. "Pull it and be rough if you want to."

I put him back in my mouth and started working myself up and down on him, feeling him push up against my mouth and grab my hair with both hands.

"I can't hold on much longer." He grunted. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I panted, grabbing him and jerking his spit slippery cock. "Just let it cum when it needs to Austin. I want you enjoy this."

I pushed my head back down on him, taking him in my mouth as far as I could and sucking as I bobbed up and down.

I felt his balls tighten up and he grunted.

"Emily I'm going to go!" he whispered loudly. "I'm going to...."

And suddenly his cock jumped in my mouth and I felt a flood of hot cum hit the back of my throat and I swallowed and moaned and started stroking him as fast as I could with my hand while sealing my lips around his cockhead.

Another bolt erupted in my mouth, and the force and volume of it made me choke, and I pulled him out of my mouth and jerked him against my face, and two more thick strings of his cum launched up onto my face and forehead.

I swallowed and put him back in my mouth, feeling another spurt of his semen pump onto my tongue as he grunted and pulled my head closer to his body.

I tried my best to keep up with it, loving the hot taste and feeling my body tingle at the noises he made as he pumped several more thick eruptions of his semen into my mouth.

And then he pulled on my hair and I let his cock pop out of my mouth, and I looked up and saw that he was grinning dreamily at me.

"Holy fuck." He said again. "That was....holy fuck."

"I loved it too." I giggled. "Do you always cum that much?"

"When I'm really worked up I do." He laughed. "And you got me really worked up."

"I'm glad." I said, licking at a string of his cum. "I just wish I could feel an explosion of that much cum inside me. That would feel heavenly."

"I'll bet that feels so good." He said. "I mean to fuck without a condom."

"You've never been inside a woman without a condom?" I asked, climbing up on the sofa with him.

"No." he admitted.

I gave his cock a squeeze.

"You're still fucking hard as a rock." I said. "Want to put it in me?"

"Can I?" he asked.

I pulled my pajama bottoms off and lay back on the sofa, spreading my legs and grinning at him.

"Fuck that thing up into me." I hissed.

He pulled his shirt off and lunged over me, using his hand to guide his erection to the wet spot between my legs.

"You don't have to wait." I told him, putting my hands on his shoulders. "Swallowing your cum made me so fucking wet."

He pushed his cockhead against me, and he froze like that for just a moment, before suddenly pushing forward and burying himself in me.

He lowered his body to mine and moaned against my neck, and I rolled my hips against him and grunted.

"Fuck me." I begged. "Fuck me and make me cum on your hard cock."

He started to push in and out of me, and I used my hands on his hips to guide his speed, letting him slowly push in all the way to the hilt, before slowly dragging his throbbing cock back out of my hole until just the tip was in me.

For several long minutes we fucked slowly, gasping and holding each other. He was savoring the feeling of his cock in a cunt with no barrier for the first time, and I was delighting in the rare feeling of being fucked with a real pulsating cock.

My own orgasmic pleasure had been on edge for hours, and now it was agonizingly being both stoked and denied by his hot body and stiff cock.

When I finally felt my belly tighten and my clit begin to pulse against his fucking shaft I knew that my self control was gone and my orgasm was going to happen whether I wanted it or not.

"Fuck me fast." I begged. "Pound my cunt with that cock. Fast and hard! Make me cum!"

He started to thrust in and out of me and I closed my eyes and felt his cock push along my sensitive insides, and then suddenly my cunt began to spasm and I fucked back at him like I was possessed.

"You're making me cum." I grunted into his ear.

Those words made him hump even faster into me, and my body began to throb and tingle and I gave in to the pleasure and held onto him as tight as I could as his cock made my orgasm rage on and on and on.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,755 Followers
12