Some Enchanted And Erotic Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I felt a spasm tear through my body that was so powerful and consuming that I saw spots dancing before my eyes and I slumped back on the sofa sweaty and exhausted.

"My god you fuck good." I whispered. "I came and came and came."

"I loved it." He said. "That was the best thing ever."

He pushed his cock in and out of me slowly, and I realized that he was even harder than he'd been when he pushed into me the first time. He might have even been harder than when he exploded in my mouth.

"Do you need to cum baby?" I asked him, clenching my cunt around him.

"I do." He panted. "Where should I do it?"

"Let me taste you again." I said. "Then we'll decide. I love the taste of hard cock with cunt juice all over it."

I squirmed out from under him and he settled back on the cushions, and I moved down and sucked him into my mouth.

The taste made my belly clench and I moaned in delight, taking my time as I sucked and licked every drop of my own arousal off of his throbbing meat.

When he grabbed my hair I knew he was close to cumming again, so I moved down to his balls and sucked first one and then the other into my mouth.

They were deliciously sweaty and the taste fired off my own arousal again, and I worked my tongue against them while watching his cock bounce and throb with need.

I looked past his cock and saw that his eyes were closed and the look on his face was one of absolute need and erotic lust.

I stared up at him while I mouthed his balls, dragging my fingernails up and down his thighs and feeling him squirm and roll his hips under me.

When he was at the point where he was ready to grab his cock and milk himself to orgasm I climbed up and straddled him.

"Will you cum inside me if I ride you?" I asked him. "I want to watch your face while you pump me full of your cum."

He grabbed my hips while he nodded his head, and I pushed myself down on him and started to fuck up and down, feeling erotic sparks shoot off inside me as his cock poked into me and stimulated me from the inside.

He was staring at my breasts and I grabbed the back of the sofa for leverage.

"Hold my tits." I told him. "Hold them tight while you cum for me."

"I'm going to cum again." He grunted, his hands grasping my breasts and squeezing.

"Explode for me!" I begged, as I ground up and down on him. "Fill me up with your load."

And then his eyes got really big and he gasped, and I felt a steady stream of slippery heat inside my cunt as he throbbed in me, and it spread into my belly as he emptied his balls into my cunt and held my tits tightly in his hands.

And then with a final shudder he stopped moving, and I moved away and grabbed my hoodie, pushing it between my legs to catch the steady stream of semen dripping from my well fucked hole.

I pulled the hoodie around me and sat down next to him, reaching out to squeeze his hard cock.

"My god that was amazing." He whispered.

"Do you think maybe before you leave for home you could fuck me while Molly watches?" I asked softly.

"Really?" he asked. "Would she want to do that?"

"Oh my yes." I answered. "But only if she can touch and play with you too. Think about it. If you'd like that I think the three of us could have a lot of fun together before you leave on Sunday afternoon. But only if that would be something you'd be comfortable with."

"I don't have to be back at school until Wednesday." He said. "So there's no rush to leave early in the afternoon or anything."

"Oh good." I said.

I leaned over and kissed him, slowly and passionately and with lots of tongue play. If he was one of those guys who didn't like the taste of his own cock on his lovers mouth he didn't show it. At long last I pulled away and stood up.

"I need to go to bed. I guess we'll see you in the morning." I said with a smile.

He grinned at me as I went towards the stairs, leaving him alone in the glowing embers that were all that was left of the fire.

I grabbed my pajama bottoms and climbed the stairs, still holding the hoodie to my sticky cunt. I eased into our bedroom and closed the door. I thought about taking a shower, but I was too tired.

I dropped my clothes on the floor and crawled naked into our bed and moved over to press against Molly's warm body. My cunt was still drenched with Austin's cum and it felt deliciously sticky against my inner thighs.

Molly shifted in her sleep and pushed her backside against me, and as I closed my eyes I felt a tightness on my forehead.

Running my hand over my skin I realized that Austin's cum spurts had dried, leaving a glaze on my eyebrows, forehead, and all over my hair.

I sniffed my fingers, and the scent of his cum was strong and erotic. I smiled in the dark.

I wondered how long it would take for Molly to catch the scent and wake me up so I could help her deal with how horny it was bound to make her.

Because while I enjoyed cock and cum once in a while, Molly was absolutely ravenous for it.

Austin had no idea what kind of turn his weekend was about to take.

~~

This is probably the end. I don't think I have more to write about Austin and Emily and Molly, but you never know. If inspiration strikes, I may revisit them.

Thank you to my patient readers.

Some of you are waiting for stories involving your suggestions, and some are waiting for follow up chapters to some of my ongoing series. I'm working on them all, I promise!

I enjoy all your comments and hope that 2023 is a year of great peace and blessing to you all!

IsabellaEmily

12