All Comments on 'Some Enchanted And Erotic Evening'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Having read, and enjoyed immensely, this opening chapter, I do hope that you'll write a follow up. One that involves a threesome, and knowing your ability to write hot stuff, one that is really kinky, dirty and sweaty! I hope that the five stars I've given this tale is sufficient incentive for you to write chapter 2.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good action, good interaction

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

You always write such fluid stories. Whether short stand alone or many chaptered, I love the way your characters come to life . Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. This is the first story of yours that I've read but I know it won't be the last. And I second the requests for another chapter!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

That was really hot, especially the hints about what would happen with "Molly". Brought back a memory of two older women who shared me when I was still a 17 year old enlisted man. Unfortunately, they were not bi and simply tag teamed me with one watching, caressing, and talking to me while I was busy with her friend. Their Navy pilot husbands should not have told the wives about the other cheating with whores in Naples while the sexually deprived wives sat waiting at home. As close as sisters they of course shared that information, as well as shared me. Perhaps I should write that story for Literotica sometime... :-)

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Happy to see you writing & sharing!

gforce746gforce746about 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Didn't take long to shake the cobwebs out of your mind just as kinky and perverted as ever with your fingers flowing over the keyboard writing as impeccable as always. Extremely Erotic lesbian love making only to be followed by hot sex with Austin. Magnificent!

Know that you have several stories working on but hope one day decide to write a follow up to this one craving to read an amazing encounter when Molly wakes up aroused by the scent of sex musty semen emanating from Emily's body and sure to be raging hot threesome. All 5 stars!!!!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights27 days ago

Awesome erotic story it’s a pity there’s not a second chapter. I’d love to read how horny Molly was when she woke and how she handled Emily’s drenched pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...