All Comments on 'Some Firsts for Me'

by MyMPTP

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So, your first story is about two bi-guys and a woman, not one of whom has an ounce of morals anywhere. Probably not a good choice for Loving Wives.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Sigh. I've REALLY tried to avoid being a category Nazi, but when the first three tags relate to bondage, why isn't this in BDSM?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm T. You Y. M is in your story. BTDLOIBG is what I like to do.

Are some of you writers unaware of how ridiculous it is to use letters instead of names? I almost always skip the coded stories as they don't give off any personal feelings when we don't know who is what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Noy we all know

M is a gay man and Y must be also a man. Why is this shit here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pure garbage

one star- shitty writing by a shitty author

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

this was horrible. why would you choose to post it here and get crushed by all of the comments like mine saying it should have been posted in another category? but back to my first point, as a story, it stunk. no one wants to follow "letter" characters. this is already an anonymous site. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So, you’re a troll, right? Trolling the category? Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poorly thought out, badly written drivel

Who ARE these people? And why are they acting like complete fools? There's not really much of a story here. Just some lousy sex. You've been gone for 9 years. You should have stayed gone.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Dear MPTPMF, I promise that I won’t steal your story and attempt to use it for profit. I won’t even waste time reading the story with no name.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Writer (which ere one you are). You take a nine year hiatus and come back with this. First off I couldn't follow the story no matter how I tried. Your BIO says she is BI and he is straight, yet your story is about two guys that enjoy each other not a her. I hope your next attempt is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautifully done

Great depiction of a seduction. Ah, to be that you g man trying these things for the first time.

Don’t let the trolls get you down - some really good non-cliched sex writing here.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
?????

"Y'

would anybody want to repost that??????

MyMPTPMyMPTPover 3 years agoAuthor
Gosh!

So if I understand correctly, some of you don't care for the story. Guess it's not for everyone.

But I know you all mean to be helpful, each in your own way and according to your own capacity for it. So I'll check back now and then to see what I can learn from the wise heads of the Loving Wives section.

BTW - if anyone's wondering, she and her husband live in Switzerland and are now retired. Their three grown children live within visiting distance, as do their grandchildren.

Something similar for Y and me (this is M writing now), except that we're in the States for now. We'll see how we feel about that in November, won't we?

Thanks for all your help. - M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"You may repost, print, or copy, provided you do not alter in any way - in whole or in part - without the author's permission, which is unlikely to be granted in any case."

This makes no sense...

"in part" would be an alteration.

You're unlikely to grant permission, if someone asks, but if they don't ask, they have permission?

You do know you don't have the money to enforce your copyright, so threats and warnings are a waste of pixels.

Add 30% bondage tags, try reading the category headings and if you still don't see something obvious, investigate deeper. That is what authors do.

What scares me is this story regurgitating some of the shit in that total abortion called 50 shades?

With your opener and initials, I won't be reading further.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Constructive criticism is one thing, but putting down the author, calling them and their stories names is just childish and rude. The story was properly tagged, and maybe in the wrong category, but if you read it anyway that is on you, the reader.

MM is not something I care to read about. I dont usually look at the tags before I read so that is on me. I still would not put down the author or story.

3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyMPTP@MyMPTP
Married long and happily; we're both sexually adventuresome. I'm bisexual; he's straight but not a 'phobe at all. As for what we're "looking for"? Well ... why pin that down? We've never regretted leaving that open. It's possible we'll both be contributing here...