Some Fun with a Co-worker Ch. 04

Story Info
Back at work, me and Dale go all the way.
1.9k words
4.67
4.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1104
jc1104
52 Followers

My first day back to work was Thursday, and I had not seen Dale in two days when we last spent the night in the hotel room. Truth be told, I needed a couple days to recuperate after being used by Dale for an entire night. But come Thursday, I walked into work finding myself excited to see Dale again. I half-convinced myself that I did not miss him, just was looking forward to the attention.

Thursdays also happens to be the day where we get deliveries, and I came into my usual Thursday assignment of stocking closets. Dale came into work two hours later than me, so I concentrated on my work—pushing myself to get ahead in case Dale wanted to distract me for a few minutes. I worked tirelessly for the first two hours—nearly getting half the work done in that span. Between the hours of 8-10pm I remained diligent in task, but did not push myself so hard. No use in finishing hours early and having another project dropped on my. I also took my time in the halls between closets in hopes to intercept Dale in passing. At 830, I had sent him a text, and he had yet replied. I was beginning to think that he had called off for his shift. He in no way had perfect attendance.

At half passed 11, I had made it to the basement closets and had pretty much given up on Dale for the night. I continued the mindless task of stocking, and tried not to dwell on the absence of Dale. While noting the number of paper towels and soaps on a shelf, I heard a loud bang as though someone had punched the closet door. I jumped so hard that I dropped the clipboard to the ground. My heart skipped a couple beats, and I approached the door. Just as I reached for the knob, it turned and the door pulled away from me. I could do nothing but stand there dumbly waiting to see who was on the other side.

I took a step forward only to have to retreat. I took a second for me to register Dale as he barged into the closet. That he stepped so surely, I backed my way to the wall. Without a word Dale approached me. He grabbed my forearms, and pinned me to the wall—placing his lips over mine without a word. I accepted his tongue for a couple of seconds before turning my head away. Dale was persistent, but so was I. I tried to pull myself from the wall, but he was much bigger than me and held me in place without much effort.

"Dale, what the hell?" I said. "I texted you and you didn't reply, and I really wish that you would stop punching my closet doors. Most people knock."

Dale replied by placing his lips again over mine, and I hesitantly allowed his tongue to probe my mouth for a second or two. I pulled away again.

"Dale can you stop for a second?" I asked.

"Okay, okay, okay," Dale replied, releasing some pressure on my arms, but keeping enough to make it understood that I was going nowhere. "Look, I'm sorry that I didn't get your text. I keep my phone on silent all day and forgot to turn the volume on. Then I had a meeting with Karen for like an hour. She's been on me lately."

"What did you do now?" I asked.

"She thinks I've been taking food from the Dr.'s lounge," Dale said. "What I bitch."

"But you do take food from there, though," I replied.

"That's besides the point," Dale replied. "I just hate how she always jumps to conclusions."

I sighed. While Dale made for a great lover, he made for a trouble employee.

"You probably should get back to work, if she is after you then," I said.

Dale leaned in and starting kissing my neck. I was starting to get chill bumps, and shivers ran down my spine. Karen was meaning less and less to me with every kiss on the neck.

"Don't have to worry about her the rest of the night," Dale replied. "She went home early. Think I gave her a migraine. Jimmy is running the show, and we're cool. Whole place could burn down, and I don't think it would trouble him much."

Dale then ground into me, and I could feel his hard dick press into my thigh. Suddenly, he was not pinning me to the wall with hands alone.

"Damn, Dale," I said. "You cock is rock hard right now."

"Mmmm-hmmm," he mumbled kissing me on the neck again. He pulled away a second later. "Been that way since Wednesday morning.."

Dale fucked me 4 times that night, and was going for a fifth early Wednesday morning when his dad called—needing more help in Coolidge that morning.

"I was thinking you can help me out with that?" he said, now biting my neck softly.

I literally shivered as he bit me. "Like right now?" I asked. "Look, I'm all up for some fun. Call me up and I'm down. But I don't want to mess around here regularly. While you don't like it here, I've got a pretty good thing going on and I don't want to mess it up."

"No one's asking you to mess anything up," Dale replied. "Just help me out tonight, and we can figure things out later."

As though work under it's own volition, my hand started working it's way across his leg, to the bulge in his uniform.

"And what did you have in mind?" I asked. "You want me to suck you off here again?"

Dale answered immediately. "Well, I was actually hoping for something more." He pulled away and smiled at me.

I looked around the closet. It was dark and dusty, and the floor had not been mopped since I don't know when. "Dale, I don't really want to fuck in here. Hell, I might catch something. Besides that, I don't want to get caught. It was crazy the last time, and we did not even go all the way. It's easier to get up from a blowjob if someone comes at the door. Come on, why don't you just pop one in my mouth, and we can meet after work."

Dale finally released his grip. "Look, no one is going to walk in. All the shifts are here, and up on the floors. This would be like the last closet someone would check if they needed something. Jimmy is holed up in his office watch Star Wars or some shit. We're in the clear."

"Dale, look at this place," I said.

"I've seen worse," he replied. "The sink drain in the closet on 6th sounds clogged with mildew. This isn't so bad. Look, we can throw down some cardboard, you can lay down and let me go to town for a couple. I'll be real quick."

I sighed and checked the time. I undid my pants and stepped out of my shoes. "Okay. I'm giving you a few minutes."

Dale opened the door and pulled off a couple of flat cardboard boxes from my stock cart. He laid them on the floor and started undoing his belt. Before letting his pants fall, he pulled out a small bottle of KY jelly.

He smiled. "Always come prepared."

The second his pants fell, a huge tent in his boxers sprang out. I knelt down, and pulled his boxers down to his ankles. On my down, his cock hit me on the back of my head. It felt as though I had just been tapped by a rubber mallet.

I span on my hand, and started stroking his cock. Once it was nice and wet, I wrapped my lips around it, and started bobbing my head. Though he was moaning quietly, I told him to keep quiet. In risky sex, sound seems to amplify ten fold. And every sucking sound my lips made on his cock seemed to broadcast to the working world that I was sucking his dick.

"All right," I said, stroking his cock one last time for good measure. "This thing is ready. Let's make it feel good. Just be quick and keep it quiet. I don't want to be caught getting fucked in the ass, here of all places."

I turned and got into one of his favorite positions; one I knew he would not last long in; laying flat on my belly, legs together.

"Kind of makes it more exciting, doesn't it," Dale said.

"Never mind that, just stick that thing in me."

Dale knelt behind me, and stroked a long stream of KY into his cock. I angled my ass upward, waiting for penetration. It seemed to take forever. All I could hear was Dale slowly stroking his cock.

I looked at him over my shoulder. "What are you waiting for? Are you going to fuck me or what?"

"It's just that your ass is—whoa," Dale said.

And with out another action or word, Dale plunged balls deep into my ass. It was my turn for a whoa to escape my lips. Dale held me in place for a couple of seconds before slowly sliding out of me. When he slid back in, I felt a huge shiver run down my spine. I thought that if I wasn't careful, Dale could get me to cum. If it wasn't for the mess involved, I'd be okay with it. But at the moment I was okay with waiting for later. Dale pulled himself all the way out, and plunged back in, causing another shiver to roll through me."

"Come on, fuck me with that thing," I said, looking over my shoulder to him. "Show me what you can do with that thing.."

Dale looked down, and pulled out of me. From that second forward, he fucked me like I had never been before. He pulled out and slammed back in with a steady and rapid rhythm. It felt as though he was fucking me at two or three thrusts a second. The cardboard was scooting across the floor, and I had to brace a hand against the wall to keep my face against it. I could hear his balls slap against me—a noise I knew was very loud—but I no longer cared. I was in another moment. The only thing I cared about was slamming into me from behind. Dale started to pant, and I could tell that he was getting close.

"I want you to shoot it in me," I said. "You want to cum inside me?"

Dale could only grunt his answer.

"Then throw it in real deep," I said. "So deep, it's not going to leak out."

Dale continued to grunt from behind me, and though I did not think it would have been possible he picked up his pace. I now had to brace the wall with both hands to keep my face away from it. I continue to hear Dale breathing, and felt his balls slap me. Suddenly, I felt his body tense up. Dale slid in deep in me—feeling nearly deep enough to get his balls all the way inside me—and he held himself in place. A second later, I could feel his cock spasm into me over and over—to quick to count.

"Oh, my god," Dale said, exhaling deeply. His breath felt cool against my neck. "That was great. I could do this forever."

I, too, exhaled, and in this moment could have held him to that.

jc1104
jc1104
52 Followers