Some Guys Have All the Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear that she was talking to Mallory and sounded ever more frustrated as her volume rose. "Oh come on Mallory. You helped me set up my website. How many times do I have to remind you? It's my nickname then zero, zero. As in the year two thousand - the year sweet little Aspen first enhanced the beauty of our planet. So it's PinkyBlue Zero Zero dot com. PinkyBlue is all one word. Capital 'P' and 'B', then two big, fat round zeroes and.... you got it now? Yay, go Mallory Felder! So can I go now please? Got things to take care of. Bye-ee!"

Her little diatribe was followed by an exasperated sigh, then silence.

By that time I was already typing in the 'dot com' part of her URL. I had no idea what to expect, but what I saw blew my tiny mind. Aspen's face beamed out of the screen, hand on her chin, all sweetness and light. Above her head, her nickname 'PinkyBlue' was spelled out in big, jaunty, cartoon letters. Unsurprisingly they were pink and bordered with blue. A tumble of blue hair emerged from the top of the initial 'P' and trailed on down the stem. The top of the 'i' was shaped like a phallus and had not just one dot above it, but a trail of them, mimicking a cum-shot. It was crudely drawn but it was funny and just seemed to suit her down to the ground.

Beneath the main photo were a dozen or so thumbnails of her, all of them extremely explicit and my suspicion that there was more to her than met the eye was vindicated.

There were various tabs to click on, including a log-in, a sign-up and one that said, 'All about PinkyBlue!'

As I clicked on it, my heart hammered in my chest. There was another picture of her, this time holding a vibrator - in what were obviously her two favourite colors - to her lips. Her look was coy and -- I was back to that word 'cute' again. It just summed her up perfectly. I read the words, unable to come to terms with the fact that the girl they described was sitting on the terrace only yards from me.

Hi guys, I'm Aspen, aka PinkyBlue. Welcome to my naughty little corner of the web!

I am twenty-two years old and New England's cutest, naughtiest camgirl. Don't let my innocent looks and sweet little voice fool you. I talk dirty and I do very naughty things alone and with my friends. I'm into boys and girls and best of all - both together! You'll be amazed at what this tiny elfin waif gets up to when she's horny (default state, lol!), so come on in and find out why I'm called PinkyBlue.

Check out my free highlight reel below. Take a look at sixty seconds of naughty Pinky action and I bet you'll be hooked, cuz no-one can say 'no' to Aspen!

But first a few essential factettes about l'il ol' moi!

Age: 22

Sign: Virgo. You mean, like... the virgin? Yeah, really?

Hometown: Wherever I lay my trail bike helmet

Height: Five feet nuthin'

Weight: Let's say I'm easy to throw around

Likes: Sex, heavy metal music, beer, sex, my friends, sex, my bike, girls, guys. Did I mention sex?

Dislikes: Smoking -- yukky. Rude people. Nasty tattoos (nice ones are cool!)

Fave pos: On top, cuz I'm only wee and I can't get squished that way

Facial, Spit or Swallow? Yes please!

Enhancements: nose stud, lip ring, belly-button jewel, pussy studs.

Motto: No-one can say 'no' to Aspen.

Right, c'est moi.

Luvs and kisses - see you inside!

I made sure the sound was off, took a deep breath and clicked the start button on her highlight reel. It began with a quick-fire montage of still shots that got progressively raunchier as it went on.

The first few had her posing alone, then vibrators and dildoes made an appearance and I paused it on one that showed her with her head rocked back, hair tumbling across the bed, a huge black dildo stretching her wide. It was incredible, but it just kept getting better as various girls were involved and image after image flashed past. I paused again in amazement as she took a huge erection all the way in her mouth with apparent ease. The next frame showed presumably the same appendage deep in her back passage, her mouth wide open, hands gripping the sheets.

The last fifteen seconds were taken from a movie; five quick-fire clips of three seconds each. A brief flash-through of a blowjob that ended with her grinning at the camera, cum dripping from her chin, another girl's open mouth ready to catch it when it fell.

I was now hard as rock down below and could barely think straight. I was just about to go back for another look when I heard her voice once more, away to my left. This time only her head was visible above the fence. If her voice had been flirty the first time, it was now laced with pure lust and almost an octave lower.

"Hey, Steve. Get my subtle hint?"

I was almost lost for words. "Your hint?"

"Uh-huh. You were meant to hear it. Mallory knows my web address. She set it up for me after all." She put her forefingers into her little dimples and waggled her head from side to side. "So like what you saw?"

My throat felt tight. "Yes, Aspen. I did. You're a very pretty and talented young lady."

She clapped her hands together in glee. "Yay, great! So wanna make out?"

I could only stare at her open-mouthed as she boosted herself up over the fence with an ease belying her tiny size. As she landed, I got a perfect view of the lovely little conical breasts I had just seen onscreen. Her nipple rings shone in the sun. She walked towards me smiling, wearing only her red glasses and a pair of Converse trainers like ones Mallory had worn the previous day.

This tiny waif stood in front of me, held out her arms and twirled around three times. Her hair flowed across her shoulders, her eyes shone behind her red glasses and a little jewel sparkled in her bellybutton. I didn't know where to look it was all so beautiful.

Her hands went under her chin and she inclined her head. "So, c'est moi. Five-feet-nothing of sexual joy and happiness!" Then she frowned, hands on her hips, foot tapping on the lawn. "You still didn't say if you wanna make out with me or not."

Before I could react, she sat down on my thighs, facing me as if about to start a lap dance. I almost flipped. Now inches from me, I was assailed by the musky scent of patchouli. The pores in her perfect skin were visible and her breath warm on my face. Then there was the heat emanating from her nether regions as she ground seductively down on me. She put her arms around the back of my neck, mouth slightly open in anticipation, her tongue flicking at her lip-ring.

I took a shuddering breath. "Aspen. PinkyBlue. You're a beautiful girl, but I'm almost twice your age. I'm forty-three in a month."

She shrugged. "So? Mallory's forty..." She thought for a moment. "Forty-two I think. Maybe forty-three as well. In the grand scheme of things, who the fuck cares? She's hot as hell and fucks like an angel. I bet you do too, Mr Steve O'Hara from England. I have an affinity for the English. My boyfriend's from England and he fucks like an angel too. You just saw him come on my pretty l'il face on my highlight reel."

She anticipated what I was going to say next and put a finger to my lips. "Scotty and me are open, so don't sweat it. We're in the biz together. Besides, he's away at the moment making movies, so poor l'il Aspen is all on her lonesome."

Those lovely pert buttocks ground down on me even harder and she leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "Least shewas on her lonesome. Not anymore. I like older guys. Mal said a good-looking, fit, six-two guy was living next door to her for a spell and she was right." She ran a hand over my bald pate. "My guy's hairy, but I like 'em nice and smooth as well. And your beard will tickle my soft little thighs!"

Tiny hands cradled my face. "Come on, Steve. Find out why I'm called PinkyBlue."

I looked her in the eye, my voice a raw rasp. "No-one can say 'no' to you, can they Aspen?"

Her lips brushed against mine. "No Steve, no-one can say 'no' to Aspen 'PinkyBlue' Ventura!"

I put aside every misgiving I may have had about the situation and surrendered myself to her. It had been a while. I hoped I could live up to her expectations. I took her slim body in my arms and our lips met.

The last woman I had made love to was my wife of nineteen years and that was months earlier. Now I had a twenty-two-year-old wannabee porn star on my lap and she was all over me like a rash.

She had only been three when I married my wife, but I couldn't say no to her. No-one could. It was time to find out why she was called PinkyBlue.

She was so small and delicate in my grasp, I was almost afraid of hurting her, but having briefly seen what she was capable of, I was pretty certain she would be able to take my distinctly average size without any problems. At first I wasn't sure about her lip ring, but soon came to like the contrast between it and her soft lips and flickering tongue. I wondered what it would feel like in a more intimate place. I ran my hands along her smooth thighs and gripped her small buttocks as she continued to grind on me.

Aspen stroked my face. "Feels good, yeah? Now boost me up and it will feel even better!"

I gently hoisted her up and held onto her waist. In tune with me, she stood on my thighs and I pulled her in, marvelling at how light she felt. A thin blue line of silky hair pointed the way to a divine little tangle of fleshy pink folds that glistened with her juices. The smell was intoxicating and I couldn't wait to taste her.

It was every bit as good as I hoped. As on my coastal walk, I was reminded again of salty air. She was sea-fresh and fragrant, unlike my ex-wife who had always been musky and pungent. Her little giggle sounded so sweet as I lapped at her delicate labia and sucked on the silvery studs.

"See, I knew you would tickle me." She stroked my head and planted a little kiss on it. "But not as nice as your tongue tickling me, Steve. Feels good. Hold onto me, don't wanna fall!"

I made sure I held on as she began to grind against me, her hands on my shoulders for balance. I just hoped the lounger was solid enough not to bring us crashing down in a heap. Then with astonishing agility, she cocked a leg over my shoulder, followed by the other. She sat there for a moment with her legs now dangling down my back, arms tight around my neck as I probed and licked, hands gripping her buttocks once more.

Then, as I feared, the lounger really did begin to tip over. I hung onto her for grim death as we slowly pitched sideways. Thanks to her diminutive size I managed to hold her above me as we crashed onto the grass, Aspen squealing in delight, her hair flying in all directions.

"Oops, we kinda fell down!" Giggling once more, she straddled my prone body and kissed me. "You taste of me. Nice thing to taste of." She pointed to her nether regions. "You sure said 'hi' to PinkyBlue. You like PinkyBlue?"

"PinkyBlue is beautiful and delicious, Aspen. As is the rest of her owner. Now may we please take this indoors as I don't want a bill for garden furniture repairs. Besides, neighbors may see."

"I'm your neighbor and I ain't home. Lady that lives on the other side is away with her work. The other three condos are rental and empty at the moment. But yeah, gonna get grass stains on my knees and I don't wanna scare all the birdies and critters with my cries of delight. So let's go inside and you can fuck tiny little Aspen into even tinier little pieces!"

But before I did that to her, Aspen showed me just how talented she was with her sweet little mouth. Once upstairs, she sat on the edge of the bed and unzipped my shorts. I briefly wondered how her hands coped with boyfriend Scott's enormous appendage as her fingers barely encircled my average shaft. But any such thoughts were driven from my mind as she ran her tongue down my length then caressed it with her lips, her eyes gazing up into mine. It was utterly exquisite, like a butterfly's kiss it was so gentle and soft. One hand went in her hair, stroking it softly as she worked on me. Now in her element, she gave me three, maybe four minutes of gentle teasing before she finally took the head in her mouth and I groaned as she worked up a mouthful of saliva and let it dribble down over my shaft and her hand. The lip ring grazed against me gently, again a wonderful contrast to her tender, slow movements.

Then without warning, she took me all the way, her nose bumping against me. Her cheeks hollowed and I let out a guttural gasp as she held me there before slowly pulling out, inch by inch until there was just the head left between her lips. She did it again as I peeled my t-shirt over my head, this time nibbling with sharp little teeth.

Her voice was breathy and tremulous. "Wanna fuck PinkyBlue?"

"Yes, Aspen, I do."

She leaned back on the bed, legs spread wide. We both gasped as I entered her tight wetness and went in slowly. Her legs closed around my buttocks, pulling me in. I leaned forward and picked her up, still impaled on my erection and kissed her as I clung onto her once more and her arms wrapped round my neck.

Her breath was hot in my ear. "Fuck me Steve. Please fuck me."

I thought it would be over in a flash given how long it had been, but as I laid her back down and began to move in her, a calm descended. I lost track of how many positions we used but each time, she matched my cadence as hands and mouths explored each other. Every few minutes we would return to mouth work and she exhorted me to suck her clit hard between bouts of lip-locking me.

She came, some thirty minutes after she had vaulted the fence in the garden as I hammered into her from behind, her face turned towards me, urging me on. The pitch of her voice rose ever higher as she reached her climax, gripping down with a strength that was impressive for her size. Her cries were such a turn-on, breathy little squeaks and squeals, exactly as I had hoped they would be from such an otherworldly creature. Her little fists alternately balled and hammered onto the bed and gripped the sheets before she finally went rigid in my arms and let out one final cry that racked her body.

For a moment, I wondered whether she would let me come inside her, or maybe I would get to see her in the state she was in at the end of her highlight reel. Then I was left in no doubt as smiling, she took off her glasses.

"Don't like cummy glasses. Let me have it, Steve. That was fucking amazing. Come for me, you lovely man. Let me feel it."

It was almost with reluctance that I pulled out of her tightness it had felt so good. She spun round and took me back in her mouth, then looked up as she held me there for a moment. Her other hand went down between her legs and she took me from her mouth once more.

"Go hard, Steve. Fucking hard. Fuck my face and come all over it. Anywhere you like."

When I hesitated, she jerked me hard. "Do it, I'm a big girl really."

I wasn't going to be asked again. I slammed into her and took her head in my hands, blue hair spilling out from between my fingers as I went at her like a man possessed. Her fingers were a blur on her clit as my balls bounced off her chin time and again, her lovely eyes now wide, breath coming in ragged bursts. I wanted to keep going forever it was so good, but the fierce onslaught was too much for me.

With another feral grunt, I pulled out and shot across her left cheek. She jerked me again and this time I splashed down on her shoulder before she took me back in her mouth and sucked the last from me. Her hair was plastered to her face and cum dripped down onto her lovely breasts from her chin as she held me in one last time.

Then she let it all ooze out of her mouth, down over my shaft before sucking it from her fingers. She held up her other hand to me, slathered in her own mess and we licked them clean in unison.

Then she spat a little blob of cum out onto her tummy and laughed. "See, like my bio said. I took a load, I spat some and a swallowed some! That was sooo good, Steve O'Hara. You were just great and PinkyBlue likes you a lot. You made her feel all tingly and she came hard." She wiped the last of my cum from her cheek. "You did too!"

She pointed to my phone on the nightstand. "May I take a souvenir selfie? You can send it on to me."

I opened the phone with a sticky fingerprint and marvelled as a girl half my age took a picture of herself covered in my jizz. It would be something I would love to keep, but it may be hard to explain away if discovered.

She handed the phone back. "Thank you, may I now use your bathroom please, kind Sir? I seem to have gotten messed up a little."

I pointed her in the right direction and flopped down on the bed. It was beyond my wildest dreams to have made out with such an absolute babe as Aspen and I assumed once she had cleaned up, that would be it. A one-off, never-to-be-forgotten sexual extravaganza with a girl I could now watch at any time on the internet and say that I had been fortunate enough to spend some intimate time with her.

It was approaching six-thirty when she came out of the bathroom, now devoid of the last of my spoils. She had no clothes to collect, so I fully expected she would slip into her Converses, head downstairs and ask me to boost her back over the fence.

Instead, she slipped into bed and snuggled up to me, her tousled head on my shoulder.

"That was great! I love it when a plan works. Knew you'd not be able to resist a little peek at my website."

I put an arm around her. "Glad I did. That is quite an impressive website and I now know that the words match the skills of the owner of said site. So how did you start?"

"Oh, an old school friend of mine in Providence was doing it. She kinda cajoled me into joining her one night and I just went with it. We made out together and people liked it. I did a few more things with her and decided I liked it too. Thing was I didn't have enough money to buy the cams and the laptop and stuff and I couldn't ask Dad. That was when Mallory came into the equation."

I stroked her hair. "Do you two really get it on, or was that just to egg me on?"

"Tell you what. Sex makes me kinda hungry." She scowled. "And thirsty. You got beer?"

"Yeah, I got beer. And I know you like it because your bio said so."

She punched my arm gently. "Way to go, Steve. I like a guy that pays attention. You read all my naughty little secrets. Ok, here's the deal..."

The deal was that I dialled in pizza from a joint on Harbor Square. She wanted a hot one with extra jalapenos. Then we would drink beer and eat while she told me all about her and Mallory. Then we would, as she so eloquently put it, "Ball our brains out all night and I'll give you chilli burns when I blow you!"

I threatened her with the same fate as I was partial to chillies myself and we were almost tempted into an early second round. In the end we managed to beat the urge. The thought of her staying the night filled me with joy.

We sat downstairs eating hot pizzas and drinking cold beer, the newly divorced forty-something and a girl half his age wearing one of his t-shirts because all of her clothes were still on the terrace next door where she had left them a few hours earlier. The shirt was way too big for her but seeing her there curled up in it on a chair opposite was one of the most painfully beautiful images I had ever witnessed.

When she tilted her beer bottle to her lips, I had to pinch myself to believe that I had only recently watched in sheer ecstasy as my erection brushed against them for the first time. Then a piece of cheese dripped down onto her chin as she took a bite of pizza.

Rocking with laughter, she pointed to the offending spot. "Remind you of anything?"

It was all I could do not to drag her to the floor and nail her there and then. However I now knew we had all night for that. The pizzas duly demolished, I took the boxes into the kitchen and came back with more beer. She took one and we touched the bottles together.