Some Guys Have All the Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, me and Mallory, huh? Wanna hear how I seduced my Dad's ex-wife before we resume the horizontal position?"

I pointed the neck of my bottle at her. "I'm assuming the horizontal. You're going on top."

She looked as if she were weighing up the idea. "And how do you know I like that kinda thing?"

"Oh, I think I read it somewhere. I would hate to squish you."

She giggled. "You already did, Mister. And fuck, it felt good. Wanna squish me again?"

"I'll squish you all night, Aspen. The quicker you tell your tale, the quicker and harder you get squished." Then something she said struck me. "Wait a minute, you came on to Mallory?"

"Sure did. Gonna cut this short as I'm feeling horny again."

"Default state."

She punched the air. "Another gold star for my favourite new pupil. Right, here we go - the quick version. When Mallory married Dad it was a bit of a whirlwind. I wasn't around a lot so I didn't see all that much of her. But what I did see, I fancied the ass off her. Didn't take long for Dad and her to realise it was all a big mistake." She drummed her fingers on her mouth as if pondering. "But that's her story, so I'll leave that for her pillow talk on Friday."

"Whoa, wait a minute..."

"Gonna happen, Steve. 'Specially when I report back. Ain't gonna know what's hit ya! May I go on?"

Now my head really was reeling. "Please do." I hoped I would be able to take in the rest of her tale my mind was racing so fast.

"So, the date of the divorce was close. Dad had taken off somewhere and I didn't know Mal was staying down at his place to collect all her stuff to bring it back up here. I waltzed in expecting the place to myself and she was hanging out of the window, smoking." She gave me an amused look. "As you may have read somewhere, I hate smoking, so I chewed her out for it. Then I asked her if she had any breath freshener, coz when we made out, I didn't want to taste it on her."

"You just came on to her like that?"

"Uh-huh. She said she'd love to, but no way could she sleep with her stepdaughter."

"But I thought..."

A huge, goofy grin crossed her face. "I came back a week later when I was her ex-stepdaughter and we fucked our heads off for the whole weekend. Simple!"

The girl was just incredible and I told her so. She took a gulp of beer and went on.

"Then I showed her my work with my friend in Providence. Said I couldn't afford to take it any further and she offered to finance my set-up. I kinda stumbled along for a while going nowhere. I got a few good reviews and picked up some subscribers. Then I met Scott and like, wow, we just connected and things started to take off. We persuaded Mallory to do some work with us then started meeting up with other like-minded people and it's getting bigger all the time. We decided recently to re-brand as 'Cottage Industry.' Kinda suits our home-made ethos nicely. Mal's getting all the web stuff done at the moment so we can all be under the same umbrella."

She sat up straight like a little blue meerkat, big eyes wide. "So that's just about all she wrote. So can we go fuck again now? Pretty please, Mister?"

"Yes, Aspen. We can go fuck again now."

"Bet you've not got anything that vibrates and makes a gal feel good, have you?"

"Sorry, not the last time I looked."

She drained her beer bottle and wiped the neck. "Ok, I'll use this when you fuck me in the ass then. What's your favourite position, Steve?"

Feeling a million dollars, I took her by the hand and began to pull her towards the stairs. "At this moment in time, any position that involves Aspen 'PinkyBlue' Ventura's sweet little PinkyBlue wrapped around me."

"Good answer. But not before you've made PinkyBlue tingle with all those jalapenos you just ate."

We tingled alright and seeing her use the bottle on herself as I took her up the back way was utterly mind-blowing. By the end I felt as though I had been put through a wringer and shuddered at how she must feel given our relative sizes.

One thing was certain to me -- Aspen 'PinkyBlue' Ventura was the real deal. I had no doubt that she would be a big star in the future and it had been an honor and a privilege to have shared even a brief moment with this incredible girl.

We slept like logs, then next morning made long, languid love before a shower and coffee. Aspen still wore my t-shirt and looked pretty as a picture with her long wet hair soaking the back of it. I swore then that I would never wash it again. I had already sent her selfie to her phone but was yet to decide if I would keep it on mine. Maybe I would transfer it to my laptop and password protect it.

All too soon, she finished her coffee and it was time for her to go. "Sorry I can't stay, that was fun! I'll give you a password to my website as a thank-you for a great night."

I shook my head. "The least I can do is subscribe to it, Aspen."

She reached up and put her arms around my neck. "You're a cool guy, Steve O'Hara. Tell ya what, take out a Platinum Account for a few dollars more and you'll get access to all my friends' accounts. Five more little cuties just as naughty as me - plus Mallory of course! And cuz I like you, I'm gonna add that selfie to my highlight reel so you can have your own little reminder of what we did. I hope I'll be back before you go, but as Mal says, I get around a lot!"

Back on the terrace, I lifted her tiny frame over the fence with ease. She passed my shirt back over and gathered up her clothes. The kiss we parted with was as tender and soft as any I had ever had.

An hour later, I watched from an upstairs window as her blue hair flew in the breeze as she left a dust trail, one arm raised, the little fingers that had been wrapped around my erection for so much of the previous night waggling their goodbye.

I almost felt as bad as when the divorce papers hit the mat and went back inside feeling a little empty.

Would I ever see Aspen 'PinkyBlue' Ventura again?

Other than on the internet of course.

I picked up my tablet and paid for a one-year premium subscription to the Cottage Industry websites.

At least I would have something to entertain me until the Friday when Mallory returned. At that thought, a little frisson of excitement ran through me. Aspen had already shown me some scenes of Mallory in action and the woman was truly amazing.

In the end, that Friday night was truly amazing, but not for the reasons I expected.

Four

I got through the rest of the week recovering from the tender ministrations of Aspen by watching her and her friends on the Cottage Industry website. It took some believing that I had made out with her and still -- hopefully - had the pleasure of Mallory to come. Having seen more of Ms Felder in action, I was beginning to get a little worried that I may not be able to cope.

On the Thursday, I felt a thrill of excitement when Aspen messaged me to say she had added her selfie to her highlight reel. It was onscreen for a mere one point five seconds, but that was my load on her beautiful face and I felt a huge swell of pride at the thought of it.

I tried to keep work to a minimum and did a lot of walking. If my intention in coming to Smugglers Cove was to clear my head, it was certainly clearing fast. On the Friday afternoon, I concluded my work early and went inside to get ready for my meeting with Mallory. It was a short stroll up to the Dockyard and I took the same seat on the terrace as for our previous encounter. If Aspen was good to her word, this encounter would hopefully be a little less sedate. I ordered a beer and tried not to think about what may unfold over the next few hours.

Five-thirty came and went and there was no sign of her. Fifteen minutes later, I was getting through my beer rapidly and beginning to think my lucky few days were about to end. Then a soft voice shook me from my thoughts.

"Excuse me but are you Mr Steven O'Hara?"

I looked up into a pair of pale blue eyes that immediately grabbed my interest. As with Mallory, she was around my age and very attractive. "I am indeed. Can I help you?"

She held out a slim, well-manicured hand. "Pleased to meet you, Steve. My name is Taylor Whiteley. I live next door to Mallory Felder. She called and asked me to let you know she is unfortunately detained and therefore unable to make your meeting this evening."

I bit back my disappointment. "Nice to meet you too, Taylor. I see, well thanks for letting me know. I hope nothing untoward has happened."

"No, sorry -- my bad. I should have said first up. No emergencies or anything. Just... stuff getting in the way apparently. You know how real life intervenes from time to time."

She went on. "I don't know Mallory all that well, but as neighbors, we swapped numbers in case of emergencies. She called me knowing I work a couple of blocks over and would be finishing round about now. I hoped you'd be here. Unfortunately, she has been unavoidably detained down in Coldwater Bay due to overrunning work and sends her apologies. I said I'd look in on my way home. So glad I was able to warn you."

I was disappointed but given the way things had gone recently, wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. "Well thanks, and I appreciate the efforts you went to find me, otherwise I may have been here a while. May I offer you a drink as thanks?"

She shook her head and ash-blonde hair flowed like silk. "Oh thank you, but I'm not much of a drinker. Besides, my husband will be home soon. Sorry your night has been spoiled. My car is down below. May I offer you a ride back to the condos?"

I was tempted by another beer, but my disappointment got the better of me and I took her up on the kind offer. We made slightly awkward small talk on the way to her car and on the short journey back.

She pulled up outside her carport and as I disembarked, wished me a pleasant stay in the Cove. I thanked her and made my way towards my condo feeling a little deflated. I was only ten yards away when she called my name.

As I turned, she regarded me with an amused grin on her face. "Steve, I have to admit I was less than truthful about a few things back in The Dockyard. It's just I'm well-known in the town and I like to keep my private life private. Would you care to join me on my terrace for a nice glass of wine?"

I was now very bemused as I walked back towards her. "I thought you weren't a big drinker."

"I lied."

"What about your husband?"

"As I said, he'll be back soon."

"So... isn't that a problem?"

"No -- he is my ex-husband. He lives somewhere up Portland way. Hewill be arriving back soon, but at his new floozie's place. Thankfully, not here."

I narrowed my eyes, sensing something like Aspen's little sting was about to unfold. "If I may say so, he is a silly man. Taylor, why do I feel I am being set up here?"

"Because you are, Steven O'Hara. And to set the record straight, I was the silly one. Ok - Aspen has had her fun and Mallory would be having her fun right now - but for that 'stuff' getting in the way. I'm her best friend, so by default, I'm next in line. I told you I don't know Mallory very well. As with saying I am not a drinker and the thing about my ex-husband, I was economical with the truth. That was my third and last little white lie of the evening. A Whiteley White Lie if you like. I know Malloryvery well indeed, Steve."

Her inflection left me in no uncertain terms as to how well they knew each other.

Then she put her hand on my shoulder and leaned in conspiratorially. Soft ash-blonde hair brushed against my face and her voice dropped to a whisper. "Steve, I may not have blue hair or perform in porn movies, but believe me, I am an absolute fucking whore in the bedroom. Also, I am just back from a business trip to Toronto followed by a vacation at my sister's place in Stowe. Two delightful weeks, but unfortunately celibate ones. Not to over egg the pudding, I am positively hanging out for it. Now -- about that drink."

I was about to answer when her phone began to play a jaunty tune in her bag. She retrieved it with a grin. "Hi Mallory. Yes, he's been reeled in again. The set-up worked as perfectly as Aspen's!"

She handed me the phone. Mallory's voice was like honey down the line.

"Sorry Steve, but I really am detained. A delivery got delayed and I am behind on... other things. Have a lovely evening with Taylor. She's a babe and should by rights be employed in the same profession as Aspen and I. 'Whiter-than-Whiteley' and me go waaay back and she is my kinda girl."

There was a long pause, then a soft groan. "Fuck, Phoenix, I'm trying to make a call here, girl. Get that tongue outta my pussy! Fuck, scratch that -- keep it there. Fuck that's good, babes. Gotta go, Steve. Duty calls. Give Whiteley hell. I'll make it up to you soon, honest I will!"

The call ended before I could respond and I handed the phone back to Taylor. I reached into my open mouth and mimed pulling out a hook. "Well and truly caught. As I seem to be in your keep net, I may well just take you up on that offer, Ms Whiteley. Just please don't hit me on the head with a blunt instrument."

She ran a hand down my crotch. "Don't worry, I won't do that, but I don't mind you slapping me around with something blunt." Her nostrils flared and I was under no illusions that as with Aspen, this too was going to be special.

Her hand lingered for a moment then she reached up and touched me on the shoulder. "Ok, give me fifteen -- I'll leave the door open. Condo's the same layout as yours so you won't get lost. I'll see you out back on the terrace. Just click the door shut as you come through."

I gave her the required time and walked through the condo and onto the terrace. Taylor sat at a garden table. Smiling, she poured two glasses of wine and indicated a seat opposite her.

"Welcome to my humble abode, Steve. You come very well recommended by a pretty little Smurf-girl!"

I took the proffered glass and touched it to hers. "Slainte, Taylor. I'm most flattered given her chosen profession. I was beginning to think I was going to miss Mallory this evening, but I seem to have found myself in the company of yet another beautiful resident of Smugglers Cove. Tell me, are all the ladies of this fine town so... welcoming?"

Those amazing eyes burned into mine. "Some of us are. This apparently genteel town has a soft underbelly, Steve. That tranquil river behind us flows deep. I am a well-respected member of the local Chamber of Commerce. A pillar of the community and the co-owner of the best and only independent real estate agency in the district. If it were not for those things, I would be part of Mallory's small but talented brigade of courtesans and I would delight in showing off my undoubted bedroom skills on the interweb."

I held her mesmeric gaze. "Then I can only say that the audience you so rightly deserve is denied a singular pleasure."

She inclined her head. "Thank you kind sir. I make up for it vicariously with my friends. I love my day job but still envy their freedom to do as they please. As it happens I have made a few cameo appearances in their work. Sadly only briefly and incognito of course. A wig here, my back turned there. As I said, I'm unfortunately too well known around the area to partake fully. Bad for business and all that if I got found out. But when Mallory runs her parties in Portland, Boston, Providence? Taylor lets her hair down and goes to town."

It was an utterly bizarre conversation to be having with a woman I had just met, but after the last few days I was somehow comfortable with it.

"So how do you know the formidable Madame Felder?"

She sipped her wine. "Ten or so years back, I sold Mallory her first apartment. As I do with clients I like, I took her to dinner. Afterwards she invited me back to hers and both being recently divorced..." Her hand rocked back and forth. "Get the drift? I had been quite adventurous before my marriage and Mallory was -- and still is - a very adventurous lady. We had a rather explosive adventure and hit it off from the start. We've had a lot of fun together since then. A few years after we met, she did such a good job on a guy in a Vegas hotel he thought she was a pro. She hated her job and loved sex. Two months later she turned pro and never looked back. I still call her 'VW' to this day. My friend Mallory, the Vegas Whore!"

She refilled the glasses. "So, I think that lays my credentials on the table. I am not a fully-fledged member of Cottage Industry -- more an Associate. I help out with camera work and a little production and direction here and there. My appetites and likes run pretty close to those of the main lady -- and of course the delightful Aspen Ventura.

"So you've also had the pleasure of the inimitable PinkyBlue?"

"Betcha! Funny, when I first saw her I expected a stoner-girl who went around in a haze of dope fumes. Couldn't have been further from the truth. Think I did more weed back in the day than she's ever done and that was only one joint. Sweetest kid I ever met." She paused and smiled. "And the great thing is, the lovely PinkyBlue owes me big time!"

I was intrigued. "Why so?"

"Last year, a young man came up from the big city to help assist in the sale of his folks' condo. The one on the other side to yours. He was a fine young man named Scott Brooks. Let's just say I used my inimitable charms on him to smooth the sale of said property to one Mallory Felder. She of course helped to smooth the sale herself and we had a whale of a time with him."

It didn't take a genius to put two and two together. "I take it this Scott is the one with an attachment to Aspen?"

"In one. They are imprinted on each other like puppies to their owners. Once word was out about a well-endowed hunk living in the Cove, Aspen was soon sniffing around. So thanks to me, they are an item and Scott is now in big demand in the world of Adult Entertainment. He also keeps the ladies of a certain age and disposition in the Cove happy in his down time. Everyone's a winner, especially me, as Aspen just loves to keep on paying me back!"

"Nice arrangement. Who'd have thought this quiet little corner of a quiet little town would be so... interesting?"

Taylor drained her glass and stood. "Indeed. As it is such a lovely evening how about I get us another bottle. Maybe we can park the verbal vulgarity for a little while, enjoy the late sunshine and get to know each other a little better." She raised an eyebrow. "Then maybe we can take ourselves indoors and I can show you just how interesting and physically vulgar this little corner of the Cove can be."

Despite the less than subtle promise of things to come, the conversation and wine flowed very pleasantly indeed. It was quite a while before Taylor led me indoors and when we got there, we never made it to the bedroom. At least not for a while. She stopped me at the foot of the curving staircase that led to the mezzanine and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Steve, as I said earlier it has been over two weeks since I did what we are about to do. Now in some people's terms, that is not an issue. Unfortunately with me, it feels like I last got laid in the Jurassic Period. So, what say we leave all our fancy moves for later -- we got all night after all. That leather sofa behind me is extremely comfortable and durable. Never mind foreplay and to hell with subtlety." Her other hand went to my other shoulder, her face now close to mine. "Let's just ball our brains out!"

Afterwards I had to laugh that my liaison a few days earlier with a girl twenty years my junior was slow, languid and measured as we built ourselves into a gradual frenzy. With Taylor, it was frenzied from the start, clothes flying in all directions as we fumbled like teenagers, tearing at each other with feral abandon.