Some Guys Have All the Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor nodded her agreement. "Right, I'm going for more wine. Get him fit for one last rehearsal before his debut tomorrow, Felder." She tickled me under the chin as she went back inside. "Don't look so scared, Steve -- you'll be fine. And even better, once I've done my edit job and published it, you'll be immortal!"

Six

Even on the third viewing I had to pinch myself that it was me on screen. There was no doubt that Taylor's editing was pro quality. She had spliced the feeds from her handheld camera, the one strapped around my forehead and the static cams on the right and left of the bed to provide a mesmerising memento of my fifteen minutes of blissful torture at the expert hands and mouth of Mallory Felder.

She was correct that no-one would ever know it was me - apart from the two participants and their dutiful producer and camera girl. Equally, no-one would ever suspect that the gloved hand that held my erection to Mallory's lips between 8:23 and 9:02 did not in fact belong to the main protagonist, but to Taylor herself.

It spoke volumes for Taylor's dextrousness that she was able to record her little cameo whilst keeping us both incognito and record the scene with a rock-steady hand. As we watched it together for the third time, she stroked my semi-erection.

"Seamless, huh? Who would ever guess the hand in that red leather glove belongs to one of the pillars of society in this quiet little town. Another thirty-nine seconds to add to Taylor's highlight reel."

She ran it back for another viewing, this time in slo-mo. "Don't think even Aspen could have held you at such a perfect angle for Mal to blow you. Such poise, such elegance, such 'je ne sais quoi'. I think it makes the whole movie, Steve -- don't you agree?"

I remained silent, trying not to laugh.

"Well, maybe... oh shoot, I'm just glad to be part of it. Fucking hot with or without me."

I snuggled her in. "I think you deserve AVN's for direction, editing and cinematography, Ms Whiteley, but not sure we can nominate you for best supporting actress in a leather-clad blowjob scene."

She put on a sad face. "Damn, I was hoping to dominate a niche market. Never mind. I got to clean up your mess on Mallory's face and titties afterwards. Worth any award. OK, wanna run it back a fourth time for a 'behind the scenes' commentary?"

I could have watched it all night, so wasn't about to argue. "Can you talk with your mouth full?"

"My Mom is deaf. I'm fluent in ASL. I'll fucking sign it. Now shut up and listen to the Director's Cut."

I was still in disbelief fifteen minutes later when my onscreen self shot his load onto Mallory's face and breasts. Taylor hadn't added a lot in terms of sign language in that time, but for the most part she mimicked Mallory's movements in perfect synchronisation as we watched my porn debut once more.

My main disbelief was as to how I managed to last for so long. They had sat me on an upright chair in the middle of Mal's studio in the den of her condo. She emerged from the shadows, boot heels clicking on the tiled floor, hands on her hips, an arrogant look on her face. Her first words echoed those she had spoken to me the night she and Taylor sprung their little surprise.

"Apologies for being late. Some shit got in the way. Pleased to say that shit ain't in the way anymore. Let me make it up to you."

I had been told just to nod my agreement and I complied. No way was I going to make any noise that could even remotely be traced back to me. Mallory approached my chair and I almost flipped at the sight of her in thigh length boots laced up the front, a tight Basque that accentuated her fabulous cleavage and long opera gloves. Everything she wore was in the finest leather; jet black apart from the red gloves. The only real pause in the action was to allow Taylor to wear the gloves for her brief cameo. Otherwise, I was completely under Mallory's spell.

As I watched it back, I wished we could live in a world where we could all be recognised and not judged. Just people doing things they loved and not having to hide themselves. Then I realised how lucky and privileged I was. I gently pulled Taylor up and entered her from behind as my anonymous doppelganger came over Mallory once more.

Taylor gazed up at me over her shoulder. "That is one doozy of a money shot, Steve. Fuck, look at it hanging from her chin. Just love the way it drips onto that black leather. Shit, I had fun cleaning that up after I put the camera down! Now make me come hard then watch it hanging from my chin."

I did my best and when we sent Mallory a short video of the denouement, she wanted to put it out there on the web.

Needless to say, Taylor had the last word and her reputation remained intact.

In the next few days, I was bewildered by the number of views my debut elicited on the Cottage Industry site. There were no comments about my performance but of course Mal got rave reviews, and that was what really mattered.

Then Taylor told me my services were required once more. This time, Mal wore a blue latex catsuit and I fucked her from behind before doing the honors. Once again, Taylor's direction and editing were first class and kept me anonymous. It was one of the occasional fetish shoots that Mal loved to do and throughout it, she vaped.

It had never been on my radar, but the sight and feel of her vaping on my erection was on another level. I was almost shocked by the intensity of my orgasm and even a seasoned campaigner like Mal was in raptures as my cum dripped down onto her catsuit and vapor escaped her pursed lips.

Watching it back alone with Taylor, she looked at me hard. "You getting a liking for that kinky stuff, O'Hara?"

Something told me I shouldn't admit it had been a turn-on. "Well... it was nice as a one-off, but can't say I'm keen for a repeat. Just took one for the team."

Taylor shook her head, blonde tresses flowing. "Yeah, like I believe that. Nearly took her fucking eye out. Well don't expect me to do that to you, Mister. Looks great but I ain't doing it. At least Aspen nagged Mal enough to stop her smoking, which is some achievement. Now instead, I got this thing I do with ice cubes in my mouth. Howzabout we give that a try and see if you can take my eye out?"

We gave it a try and I like to think that had anyone been there to immortalise it, the scene would have gone down well on the Cottage Industry site.

Seven

"Did we ever mention that your contract is for three movies, Steve?"

It was a couple of weeks after my sudden burst of stardom, and Taylor and I had barely been apart. A Friday evening usually meant a longer, more adventurous session together, so I was up for anything. Then she told me Mallory was back and they had an interesting new storyboard they had been working on. Excited as I was, I was told to keep quiet, not ask questions and do as I was told. It had worked so far, so I wasn't going to argue.

It certainly wasn't the first time Taylor had put a blindfold on me. "Ok Steve, I think you can trust us now. Just give me a moment to prepare a few things and we'll be good to go. Just going to strap the Go-pro round your head for that all-important PoV action!"

As ever with these women I had no idea what was planned but given the last few weeks, couldn't wait to find out.

"Now I'll be gone a couple of minutes so just lie there like a good boy and when we are ready, Mallory will tell you how to proceed. I shall be on main camera, so make it good!"

I did as I was instructed and waited patiently, a cooling breeze from the open balcony door playing gently on my already damp skin. There were a few moments of activity behind me, hushed whispers and a stifled giggle before Mallory broke the silence.

"Ok Steve. Try and keep your head steady for the tracking shots. You've been great so far. When Taylor removes your blindfold, look directly at me. Do not look round or the deal is off. Do I make myself clear?"

No way was the deal going to be off. "Perfectly, Mallory."

"Good. Now when I say the word 'malfunction,' look directly at me and nod your head twice. When I begin to move, track me. After that, it's all down to you and... well, you'll see. Ok Taylor, remove the blindfold please."

Mallory was dressed in a shimmering silver metallic mini dress that barely covered her modesty. She was not wearing underwear and her nipples strained at the tight fabric. Her hair was up in a chignon, pulled through a silver tube and her eye make-up was silvery-grey. Silver ankle boots finished the ensemble that evoked a sixties sci-fi series. There was no clue as to what was going to play out but it was clearly going to be something a little different as she held a tiny screwdriver in her right hand.

She nodded to me. "You good?"

I couldn't be anything else. "I'm good."

"Ok, three, two, one and - roll it Taylor." She took a step forward, her voice now very formal. "Good afternoon Sir, I'm from Android Maintenance. I believe you have reported that your Mark Three Sex Android has a malfunction?"

I was so taken aback at the keyword coming so soon, I almost forgot to nod.

She held up the screwdriver. "Ok Sir, would you like me to fix her for you?"

I nodded again and she gave me a sympathetic look. "These newer models are very realistic, but do have a tendency to break down. Just bear with me, and you'll be good to go in no time!"

As I tracked her around the foot of the bed, my heart leapt at the sound of a robotic, expressionless voice away to my right. Despite my delight, I resisted the urge to look around.

"Malfunction. Android Unit Pinky is not functioning within prescribed parameters. Malfunction."

Mallory approached the malfunctioning Android and I almost melted as I saw her. Aspen stared out blankly across the room, her body rigid, arms by her side. Her mouth was slightly open. Her outfit was identical to Mallory's.

"Malfunction. Unit Pinky is-"

Mallory stroked her face. "Don't worry Pinky, darling. I've got this." She hefted the blue mass of hair over Aspen's shoulder and put the screwdriver to the girl's neck and twiddled it. "Just a few little tweaks..."

"Closing down." Aspen's eyes snapped shut and her head dropped forward. Mallory continued to pretend to work on the girl, muttering to herself. Taylor moved behind them both and as Mallory turned Aspen around, I was amazed to see they had even stuck a little metallic plate at the back of her neck to add to the robotic look.

Mallory squinted and twiddled the screwdriver. "Nearly there... one more should do it, and... welcome back, Android Pinky!"

Aspen's head shot back up and her eyes popped open. "Ooh -- rebooting. Sex drive protocols coming online. Inhibitors overriding... overriding... almost there... inhibitors overridden successfully. Pinky feels a tingle in her naughty parts." She gave her lovely little giggle. "Moisture and lubrication modules starting up."

A hand went beneath her dress and she held up a wet fingertip, smiling at it. "Looking good." She licked it. "Tastes good too. Pinky almost ready. Now selecting program overlay..."

She blinked three times then looked at me, a wicked smile on her face. She nailed a perfect, gravelly Cockney accent. "Cor, fuck me mate. Look at that geezer's big fuckin' dick! Giz a mouthful o'that, big boy!"

I almost had to bite my lip to stop from laughing as Mallory held up her hand. "Oops, sorry Sir. Not the program you ordered. One moment -- one last adjustment... and I think we're there."

Aspen blinked three times more, back to her robot voice. "Apologies, 'Cockney Rough Pinky' was the last gentleman. Loading 'Gymnast Pinky.' Please wait one moment."

She looked around as if coming out of a dream, then alighted on the semi-erection of her 'client'. Her eyes and mouth went wide in horror as she pointed at it.

"Oh no, penis malfunction! Pinky must rectify but her program is not fully loaded yet. Accessing... accessing..." Her head bobbed with jerky movements. "Protocols indicate mouth work is required." She turned to Mallory. "Shall I administer what is known as a 'blowjob,' Service Technician Felder?"

Mallory took her by the hand. "Why don't we both do it, Android Pinky. Our way of redressing this unfortunate incident at no extra cost to the gentleman. Is that ok with you, Sir?"

I again nodded my head twice as they approached the bed, one on each side. Two long tongues flicked at the head of my now very erect cock and slowly worked their way down, then back up again. At the top, they closed their mouths over it in a long, wet kiss and I knew I was going to be in for quite an evening.

Aspen grinned at Mallory. "Penis malfunction averted. Program fully loaded. 'Gymnast Pinky' is now fully operational."

She punched the air, blue hair flying in all directions. "So yay, let's fuck!"

There were times that I wondered how Taylor was going to edit me out it got so heated, but I was now fully trusting of these amazing women having seen what they had done previously to keep me anonymous. Being clean-shaven down below, it was even more of a stretch to recognise myself onscreen.

It was a complete blur of filth and debauchery. We were barely into the action when I thought how fortunate I was going to be to have a permanent reminder of my first threesome with Mallory and Aspen. She was the cutest, naughtiest little Android imaginable, at first looking shocked by the depraved things her Service Technician demanded of her, before warming to her task and becoming a wanton, blue-haired ball of fun.

After thirty minutes of torrid fucking, sucking, licking and fisting, we came to the big finale. Aspen could barely stay in character as Mallory sucked my load from her pussy and fed it back to her. As they kissed and swapped it between them, Mallory's hand slid inside Aspen's now slippery, wet snatch and she screamed into the woman's open mouth as she came over and over.

Then she gazed up into Taylor's camera with a grin. "Program complete. Android Pinky is sleepy and happy now. Night-night everyone!"

Her eyes closed and her head fell forward once more. Mallory looked at my camera. "All good, Sir?"

I barely had the energy to nod my head one last time as Taylor called a wrap.

We lay in an exhausted, tangled heap of sweat, cum, blue hair and pussy juices. Aspen 'woke up' and gave one of her best goofy grins and went all robot again. "Aspen likes being Android Pinky. Just wake her up, program her, let her loose and put her to bed again afterwards. Nice, easy life!"

Taylor growled from behind her holding up her camera. "Anyone got anything left for poor old Android Taylor here? The one that's gotten all the footage and gotten all worked up and gotten none of the attention? The Android Taylor who's about to hit the 'delete' button on this camera footage if someone doesn't do something obscene to her in the next sixty seconds."

Aspen beckoned her over, staying in character. "Please approach, Android Taylor. Service Technician Felder will lubricate my tiny Android hand which I will be pleased to insert into your sopping Android pussy while this nice gentleman sucks on the little love button that makes us feel all tingly."

Taylor raised an eyebrow. "It'll do for starters. What will Service Agent Felder do in all of this?"

Mallory reached into her bedside cabinet and pulled out a long, ribbed glass dildo. "I'll lube this up as well. Think of anywhere it could go if Pinky's got her hand stuck somewhere dark and dirty?"

They thought of somewhere and Taylor screamed the place down as the three performers rewarded their faithful camera girl for her endeavours. She squirted over Aspen's flushed face, her mouth clamped to Mallory's as she took the dildo like a trooper.

Over wine and beer we watched back her handiwork and some of the shots from the Go-pro and the other remote cameras. By the end we all agreed we had created quite a nice little piece of work.

The night was finished with me taking Aspen - now firmly back in PinkyBlue mode - from behind while Mallory and Taylor writhed and moaned as both her hands disappeared into sopping wet pussies.

The next morning I woke in a state of euphoria.

Then reality crashed back in.

I only had two days left in Smugglers Cove.

Eight

It was crazy, but I felt so emotional saying goodbye to Mallory and Aspen the next morning. They were off down the coast to make more movies and do incredible things with their other friends. I had also made movies and done incredible things with them, and fully expected that would be the end of it. A memorable few weeks when I flew briefly in the orbit of these amazing ladies and did things I previously could only dream about.

Aspen stood on tippy toes to give me a kiss and I was so moved to see genuine sorrow in her eyes. "Gonna miss our Steve O'Hara. Been so much fun and we've had a real blast. Made some great movies."

She dropped back down and put her arms around me and I gazed down into her lovely eyes. "You're gonna come back and see us, yeah? Only a short hop up the coast. We're down in Boston every now and again." She tapped me on the nose. "Your career ain't over, Mister. We're gonna do naughty things down the line, got that?"

I hugged her in tight. "Yeah, I got it, PinkyBlue. I hope it's not the last time either. Been a blast and an honour and I wish I wasn't just a faceless guy. At least we'll always know its me."

She giggled and pointed to Mallory, who stood by the car watching us with amusement. "Tell him his porn name!"

Mallory walked over and joined the group hug. "When we got home last night, Aspen said, and I quote. 'Gonna miss Steve O'Hara. He's hot!' Then as Aspen does, she got a fit of giggles and said that you were 'as hot as the Sahara' so your porn name should be 'Sahara Steve.'"

Aspen took my hand. "Yeah, so drop by our oasis any time for refreshment, Sahara Steve. You'll always be welcome to hitch your camel to a tree in Smugglers Cove!"

The kiss I got from Mallory almost had me on my knees. "Something special happened here, Sahara Steve. Glad I swung by The Dockyard that night."

We were interrupted by a voice from behind them. "You and me both, Felder. At least I get an extra couple nights with him."

Aspen stood up straight and went into robotic mode. "Android Pinky no like Android Taylor no more. She is greedy." Then she hugged her. "Give him one from us and send him home with even more happy memories."

Taylor and I watched Mallory's Chevy pull away and her arm wound around my waist. She put her head on my shoulder and her voice trembled as she spoke. "So fucking glad I swung by The Dockyard."

I now knew I definitely had feelings for Taylor that I didn't think would come back so quickly. I hadn't been so sure how she felt about me -- whether or not I was just another notch on her bedpost. Maybe I could hope.

I stroked her hair. "So am I, Taylor."

She took me by the hand. "Come on, let's head up town for coffee. We got one last weekend. Let's make it a good one, Steve."

We made it a good one alright. After coffee and a long walk along the coast path, we hit the Dockyard in the late afternoon. We dined in the Crow's Nest then went home and made love all night.

The next day, we did the same thing except our evening meal was in the Old Smugglers Den, the only place for miles with a Michelin star. It was amazing and we dined on oysters, caviar and lobster, John Dory and turbot and it was one of the best meals I had eaten in years.

That night, we made love with a fevered intensity and tore at each other like rabid animals. When I shot my load over her face and breasts, for some reason I felt a little guilty. I stroked her hair, my back stinging from her fingernails raking it, my back passage a little tender from where she had forced two fingers deep inside as we rutted.