Some Itches Need Scratching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha yea. Good idea, thanks Mike.". I said, relieved.

"Of course man." He said. I saw him look past me into the house. "What are you getting into"?

"Ah, no plans. Just hanging here tonight."

Michael handed me the box and glanced at the beers on the counter.

"Stella. Nice choice."

"You want a beer?". I asked.

All I wanted was to be left alone with my new dildo. But I didn't want it to be weird a weird interaction. Michael knew I had no plans. And beer. And... well I don't know I just said it. It just came out ok? And in any other scenario I would definitely want to hang with him. He was a nice guy and I DID want a friend in this new city. I could open my package later right? Right.

"Sure man." Michael walked in.

I opened a beer and handed it to him.

"Thanks."

"How long is Tara away?" I asked him. I was once again very aware of my panties.

"Couple days". He said. "Alex too right?"

"Yep." I said.

"Don't know about you Mark, but it's a welcome break. We've been together for a long time and it's nice to have some space every now and then."

"Don't have to tell me man" I said. "Don't get me wrong, I love Alex of course..."

"Of Course!" Michael said, finishing a beer.

I handed him another. We kept chatting about our respective female partners which led to a little complaining, naturally.

"Tara and I used to be wild dude. But nowadays the sex is just vanilla. Hell, I even went as far as trying to spice things up by ordering her some sexy stuff from Victoria's Secret. But it seems like the package was stolen or something I don't know."

HE ORDERED IT?! I felt my face drain. The package was indeed stolen Michael and you're standing in the panty clad thief's kitchen drinking beers with him.

"Damn no way. That's fucked up." I managed, and finished my beer. "I gotta pee."

I went to the bathroom. I pulled down my shorts, took my cock out from my thong and heard Michael call out:

"Hey Mark where do you keep the recycling?"

"By the back door" I answered. I'd only just finished yelling it when i remembered what was on top in the recycling bin- The package and pink and white envelope from Victoria's Secret. I panicked. I hastily tucked my cock into my panties and pulled up my shorts. I got back to the kitchen and saw Michael. He was there by the recycling bin, holding his empty Victoria's Secret envelope.

"What's this Mark?" I just stood there saying nothing. Michael looked me in the face and asked again. "Did you.. take my package?"

"I...."

"What the fuck Mark? I don't understand." Michael looked so confused

"Mike I...." I was really stuck. I was caught. Nothing I could do. I looked at Michael. Now he looked angry.

"Explain yourself Mark! Why did you take my package?" He yelled at me.

"It was delivered here! I thought maybe Alex ordered something." A feeble lie.

"It doesn't say Alex's name on it does it?" Michael screamed

"No. It...doesn't" I looked at the floor

"Who is it addressed to?" Michael pressed

"Your house. To Tara."

"SO WHY DID YOU OPEN IT?! AND WHERE ARE THE THINGS THAT WERE IN IT?" Michael was pissed. Rightfully so. It was.... a little hot. Being caught. Screamed at. I mean, I wished I was dead, but also it was hot.

"I was.. I was curious. I'm sorry! I just really like lingerie." I couldn't believe I just said that.

"You WHAT?" Michael said, looking thoroughly confused. He shot a look at my torso. I looked down and saw that my t-shirt was tucked under some of the straps on the side of my g-string. I looked back up at Michael.

"Mark are you.... are you wearing some?" He said. Almost unable to believe it.

What could I really say at this point. I just stood there.

"Wow. This is crazy. This is, well. I can't believe this."

I just sulked. I felt paralyzed

Then, I saw Michael move. He grabbed another beer and opened it.

"Well let's see what's in your fucking package then." He said.

"Wait. Hang on though. Michael. Please..." I pleaded. But, it didn't matter. He was already opening it. He pulled out another plain brown box, probably about 10 inches long... Then he opened it and his eyebrows raised.

"Ah." Michael smirked. "Let me guess. This is for Alex right?"

"...Yes?" I tried.

Michael nodded sarcastically. "Mmm hmm. Yea I don't believe you Mark. This is for you." He reached in and pulled out my dildo. It was big. Embarrassingly so. Somehow I thought I'd feel less humiliated if it was smaller...probably not. I was far beyond humiliated though. I wanted to disappear. Michael shook his head and laughed.

"Oh Mark. You little slut! Alright then. Let's see it." Michael interrupted my thoughts of shame

"What?" I almost whispered it.

"Show me what you've got on under there." He said forcefully, in a way that made my dick twitch.

"Umm"

"Now Mark! I'd like to at least see SOMEONE in the lingerie I bought." He said.

I hesitated.

"Pull your fucking shorts down you little bitch." He said it so calmly but in a way that made me feel like he wasn't going to ask again.

I slid my shorts down exposing my panties. Oh my god I was so embarrassed. Words just can't describe.

"And the shirt Mark. Take it all off."

I did as I was told.

I stood motionless. I realized I had one knee bent in, borderline daintily. My back was arched too.

"You certainly look ridiculous. Turn around so I can see your ass."

I turned.

"Mmm hmm. Ok. Not bad. Let's go get the rest and you'll try them all on for me."

I opened my mouth to protest but Michael just shook his head at me. I turned and walked to the bedroom where the other panties were. Michael followed. I looked over my shoulder at him and he was staring at my ass. I was kind of flattered all of a sudden.

"Go on then sweetheart." He said. The word "sweetheart" felt very unusual.. and very sexy. It felt so girly. I was liking Michael being in control.

I did a full on fashion show. Somewhere around "white lace thong" I noticed Michael rubbing his cock through his shorts. He saw me looking.

"It's all coming together now. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. You're quite a little sissy bitch aren't you Mark?" His words sounded more playful now. I realized I was having a good time modeling these panties for Michael. I felt so sexy spinning around showing him my ass. "These all look great on you Mark. You make a fantastic lingerie model."

I blushed. "Thankyou Michael."

"Sir". He corrected me.

"Thankyou Michael....Sir." I said.

"That's right. Ah, I almost forgot while watching your tiny, sexy ass flaunt these panties. Turn around and change into that lacey suit thing." Michael ordered.

I let my thong fall to the floor and pulled the bodysuit on. It felt so soft on my skin. I turned around and Michael was holding the dildo out toward me. "Here you go sweetie. I know you want it. Tell me you want it."

"I.... want it". I stammered.

"Louder slut! Tell me you want YOUR dildo."

"I want my dildo!" I shouted. Michael handed it to me. I took it from him and held it. I gazed at it for a few moments. It was plasticky. Firm. I was really turned on by it. And the whole situation. The humility was really doing it for me.

"What were you going to do with that if it it had just shown up at your door and none of this had happened?" Michel asked me.

"I.. I don't know." I said.

"Haha. Yes you do. I know too." He laughed at me. "There are a couple places that dildo was going to go and you know it. Don't play dumb. Now start with your mouth."

He was right, obviously. I just didn't imagine I'd be performing it in front of my neighbor, in lingerie, that he'd bought. I raised the dildo to my face and opened my mouth. I sucked on the tip. I closed my eyes and tried to get of much of it in my mouth as I could but it was SO big. And it was quite hard. It hurt my throat when I tried to push further.

"You know what Mark?" I opened my eyes when Michael spoke. I looked at him with the dildo in my mouth. "I hate seeing you struggle. Maybe if you ask nicely, I'll let you try a real cock. It won't be any smaller though, I must warn you." Michael rubbed his crotch as he finished his sentence. "Is that something you want?"

I didn't know what to say. i think I was trying to maintain some sense of reluctance..uselessly. Look what I was wearing. Look at the dildo in my hand.

"Ok.... sir." I said remembering the "sir" part.

"Go on and ask for what you want then sweetheart." He said

"May I please...try your cock?" I said quietly

"Eh. That wasn't great. Try again. Tell me you need it. And tell me why." Michael was really laying it on. What good was fighting it? I'd nothing left to hide. I'd tried on all of the panties for him and tried to deepthroat a dildo... what was going to humiliate me more than that? I might as well get what we both knew I wanted. I let the rest of my guard down.

"Please Sir. Please let me suck your cock. I need it. I need it because I'm a sissy slut. A sissy cock slut. Please Sir." I heard the words leave my mouth along with my dignity. Along with any control over the situation. I had no say, no masculinity, I was ready for his cock. Or so I thought.

"Come here." He told me.

I walked forward and stood in front of Michael. He was so much taller than me. Michael pointed and the floor, indicating thats where I should be. I knelt down before him. My face was so close to my prize, only fabric lay between us. I looked up at him.

"I'm not going to give it to you Mark. You'll have to take it if you want it so badly. You do need it don't you?"

"I really need it." I nodded and put my hands on the waistband of his shorts. I started pulling them down. "This is it" I thought. "I won't be straight anymore". The thought was funny. How straight was a man who wore lingerie, bought dildos, and fantasized about cock anyway? Now I knelt in front of Michael, about to take his cock out. There was a pang of humility followed by arousal... a wild combo.

It seemed like his cock didn't fully emerge until his shorts were down past his knees. And Oh. My. God. Picture a perfect cock- this was it. Picturesque. Dark brown with a consistent color throughout. It was THICK. Thicker than the dildo and just a bit longer too. He was circumcised and the head was huge. His balls were like a giant low hanging sack of manliness. There, dangling in front of my face was the most fantastic, beautiful black cock anyone could ever imagine. 10 inches and as thick as my wrist. I couldn't say anything. I felt light headed. I just stared at it and panted. I rubbed my cock through the lace. I'd was full on playing the part of the girl and I'd never felt more excited about a sexual situation.

"You don't have to wait anymore Mark. I know you're a sissy slut. Go ahead." Michael said.

I moved my head forward and took in his smell. Sweaty, musky. I was overwhelmed with lust. I leaned in and kissed the tip. And then I kissed it again. And Again. I had nice soft lips (I've been told by women time and time again) and smashed them up against his swollen head. I looked up at him and took his cock in my hand. I started kissing his shaft, starting down at the base by his balls, all the way up to the head. Then, I cupped his balls in both hands and started licking his cock up and down. I full on, animatedly, made out with his dick with the lust of a teenager discovering french kissing. Sloppy, wet, a lot of tongue. I stopped for a moment. I laid his cock down on my upturned face. It felt heavy and warm. I could feel it's pulse. I gazed up at Michael with puppy eyes. "I think I'm in love with your Cock Michael." I said

"I know you are sweetheart. It's obvious. Now wrap those lips around my cock now like a good girl. Show me how much you love it."

A good girl. Wow. That turned me on. I so desired to be a good girl and suck his cock. I opened my mouth wide and brought his cock into my mouth. It was so warm and soft- but swollen and strong. I started bobbing my head back and forth on it. I felt like a pornstar. I grabbed his huge cock in one hand and stared at it. It was gorgeous. I slapped it against my tongue like I've watched pornstars do.

"Oh yea" Michael said. I reveled in the affirmation. It was a turn on to know I was doing a good job. I started sucking as much of his cock as I could while stroking the rest of his shaft with my hand... The way Alex does to me. It was a humiliating turn on to think that I was using cocksucking skills I'd learned from my own wife. If she could see her husband now, blowing the neighbor in her bedroom. I moaned with a mouthful of cock. Michael grabbed my hand a took it away from his cock.

"Hands at your sides cockslut."

I obeyed. I knew what he wanted. I sat on my heels with my hands folded behind my back. Michael guided my mouth back onto his cock. With his hand on top of my head I slowly swallowed his cock. I choked and pulled back. I caught my breath.

"It's ok sweetie. You can do it. Be a good little slut and swallow my whole cock." Michael said to me. He was both encouraging and in control. I knew I had to. But I knew I wanted to as well. I went back in. I controlled my breathing. I got his cock as wet as possible. I slid his cock all the way down my throat until my lips pressed against his pelvis. Michael held my head there. I tried to breathe through my nose but his cock was so thick it blocked that airway too. I just held my breath and kept his cock in my throat, where it ultimately belonged.

"That's a good girl." Michael took his hand away from my head and I pulled off his cock to breath. "Aren't you glad I helped you to do that?" He said to me.

I nodded.

"You're welcome." Michael patronized.

"Thank you Michael, sir." I said.

"For?" He asked. He was rubbing my face in it.

"Thank you for helping me get your whole cock down my throat." I said. I fucking loved this.

"Go ahead and practice on your own now." Michael ordered.

I reached for his cock with my hand but Michael slapped it away. "The rules haven't changed bitch." He sternly stated.

I was so hard in my lace underthings. I was so entranced by his cock and his dominance. I could stay there sucking his cock for the rest of my life, I felt.

I took his cock in my mouth and started bobbing back and forth again. I worked up to being able to take the whole length with every motion. I took his cock all the way down my throat, lips touching his body, to back out with just the head in my mouth. I deepthroated him for what could never feel like long enough. I never wanted to stop. Michael grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting. I rubbed my cock over the fabric of my bodysuit and let let Michael fuck my face. He was having his way with my throat and and I loved being used like a sleeve. And apparently he could tell.

"Haha. Look at you Mark!" I looked up at him holding his cock in my mouth. "Earlier today you were a "straight man" (he made quotes with his fingers) and now you're, well, I don't know that the straight part was ever true.. I'm not so sure about the man part now either you sissy cocksucking slut! HAHA WOW! Look at you! I'm laughing at you and insulting you and STILL you've got your mouth wrapped tightly on my cock."

Michael's words were confirming. I was overwhelmed with humility again. I felt dirty. But I was so turned on I needed to keep going.

I just looked into his eyes and started bobbing again.

"You know what I bet you'll like?" Michael said while I sucked his cock. He didn't wait for me to answer. "I bet you'd like to fell this cock in your sissy little pussy wouldn't you?"

My eyes went wide. Let's be honest here. I didn't make it this far in my life, with all of these same sex fantasies, and never put anything in my ass. Of course I have. But really just my fingers. And those plastic travel tubes for your toothbrush.. I had one of those and used to fuck myself a little with that. But one time, the two pieces came apart and one got stuck inside me and I had to fish it out and that sucked. Anyway, nothing anywhere near as BIG as Michael's huge cock. Mmmm that perfect cock. I'd do anything for it.

"Yes Michael Sir." I said. My throat felt sad and empty without his cock filling it. "I want you to fuck me." (WHAT DID I JUST SAY?). I put his cock back in my mouth.

"Where do you want my cock sweetie? Go on and say it." He said to me while i still licked and kissed his cock like a crazy slut.

"I want it in... in my..."

"In your pussy." Michael finished for me. "It's your pussy if you're as much of a sissy bitch as you obviously are. Say it or I won't do it." Michael took his cock away from my hungry mouth. It was like taking a toy away from a child. I let out a whining sigh. "I know, I know. Now say it and I'll give it back. A slut like you needs her favorite cock and I'm inclined to let you have it. I've seen you rubbing your girly cock down there through your panties. I know you're going to leak cum everywhere when I fuck you.. I just want to hear you admit it to yourself. I already know. Now SAY IT."

"I need your cock in my pussy." I said.

Michael waited. I guessed that wasn't good enough. I went all out.

"I need you to fuck me Michael. I need you to fill my pussy with your cock. I want to feel it inside me. I'll be a good girl and take it real good. Please let me feel your cock inside me."

Michael smiled. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms over his shoulders. He kissed my neck, which REALLY made me feel feminine, and laid me down on the bed. He took off the rest of his clothes. He was so strong looking I couldn't wait for him to fuck me. The bodysuit had snaps that connected the front and back and Michael undid them exposing my raging hard cock and... pussy. Michael laughed again.

"Did you shave yourself you little slut?!" He exclaimed. "You're shaved clean, look at you!"

Michael got down to my pussy and breathed on it. I shuddered. He flicked his tongue on it and it drove me wild. I let out a girly moan.

"That's it Mark. Girls love having their pussy's licked don't they."

"Yes. Mmmm Yes they do. Lick my pussy daddy." DADDY? Where did I get that?

"Haha. Daddy huh? Ok sweetheart. Daddy is fine." Michael rolled his eyes at me. "What a cock crazed slut. Haha. Daddy". Michael mocked me.

He stood up and picked me up under my hips. He dragged my ass to the edge of the bed. My pussy was wet from Michael's tonguing. He pressed his huge cock head against my hole. The pressure felt amazing. He pushed against me persistently and the head of his cock slipped in. It felt good but it hurt. He took it out again and spit on his cock. How barbaric! He pushed in again and didn't stop until he had most of his shaft inside me. I couldn't breathe. It truly felt like my asshole was going to tear. He kept it there. He looked at me and noticed my pain.

"Just give it a minute now sweetie. You'll be taking this whole cock in no time." It was hard to believe him. He started fucking me slowly. It still hurt so much. I gripped the edge of the bed. He kept gently fucking me.. still hurt. I closed my eyes and let him fuck me. I felt my shoulders shake with every thrust. Soon I noticed that it hurt less... and then less, then not at all. I realized my hands didn't grip the bed anymore but were grasping his hips, pulling him in to fuck me deeper. I moaned a high pitched moan.

"That's a good girl Mark. Good little slut. I told you didn't I?" Michael said as he plowed into me. I kept whimpering and moaning like a sissy bitch. I lifted my legs into the air and put them on his shoulders. He held my ankles and fucked me slowly but forcefully. His cock felt amazing, like it belonged in there. I felt his dick reaching up into parts of me that I didn't know could be touched. His rhythm was perfect. It kept me full but let me feel empty for long enough to really feel the relief of his cock driving into my pussy again. Oh god I was in sissy slut ecstasy. Michael fucked the shit out of me. I ran my hands all over my satin and lace covered torso, played with my nipples, I reached and felt Michael's abs flexing while he fucked me deep. I could feel his balls slapping my ass and it was so fucking hot.