Some Itches Need Scratching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael stopped and pulled his cock out of me. My pussy hole quivered, puckered, pink, and swollen. I felt empty and all I wanted to his cock back inside me. Intuitively, I got on all fours on the bed and took his cock back into my mouth. Surprising the taste of my ass on his cock didn't bother me. I sucked his cock lustfully and then turned around and stuck my ass in the air. Michael laughed at me again. I loved when he laughed at me.

"You really know what you want now don't you slut? You know, you looked really hot in all the panties you tried on for me. And you look really hot with my cock in your mouth." My sissy little heart fluttered with the compliments. "And you look hot here with your back arched waiting for my cock." Michael slapped my ass hard.

"Ah!" i screamed in pleasure. "I need Daddy's cock. Fuck me Daddy." I wasn't even surprised by the things that were coming out of my mouth anymore.

Michael gripped my hair and pushed the entirety of his cock into me. I felt complete. He drove into me so powerfully and hard. I felt his balls slapping against mine and It drove me crazy. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me." I moaned. I reached between my legs and played with his balls.

Michael moaned. I loved the feel of his balls in my hand will he destroyed my pussy. But, I wanted to ride him.

Michael was relentlessly ravaging my hole.

"Mi ey ey ey ch ch uh uh uhlll.?" I tried to say his name while he fucked the ever loving shit out of me.

"What is it?" He replied. He slowed down for a moment.

"Could I try being on top?" I asked

"Sissy bitch wants it even deeper eh? Sure slut. Let's go for it. The name calling never got old.

"Which side does your wife sleep on?" Michael asked me. I pointed to where she slept. He laid down on Alex's side of the bed... where I'd fucked her countless times. "You can ride my cock here where you usually fuck your wife." Michael said to add to my embarrassment. "The next time you fuck her, she won't know that there was sex had here....and her husband was the one receiving the cock. But you'll know won't you bitch."

I stared down for a moment, ashamed of myself.

"Go on then cowgirl." He invited me. His giant piston of a cock stood tall. I walked on my knees over to him and straddled his cock. My pussy was so wet and loose from the amount of Michael's cock it had already received that when I aimed it at my hole it slipped right in. I slid down on it for what felt like a mile. It was like it was in my ribcage. I slid back up... and then down again. It was harder to take the whole thing in this position but I felt like i deserved it. I was determined. I kept riding him slowly until I got used to how far inside me his cock impaled. I leaned back and could see his cock bulge through my belly. That drove me to the moon. It rubbed up against something new too. I bounced up and down like that, feeling his cock pounding my "spot". The pressure felt amazing and I felt something hot building inside me.

"OOOOHHHHHH" I let out a wild uncontrolled moan. I kept thrusting my hips.

Michael seemed to know what was happening.

"That's right slut. Ride that cock like a pro. This cock is going to make you cum like a girl. Go on sweetheart its ok. Let this cock fuck the cum out of you."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" I grinded my pussy against his body. I felt his cock way up inside me reaching further than I thought possible. The hot feeling grew and grew as I rode him harder and harder. Waves of pleasure I had never experienced washed over me. I felt an orgasm building that was so intense.. I'd never felt this before....and then...

I moaned and moaned.

"There you go slut. I knew it." I heard Michael say. I looked down and saw spurts of cum shooting out of my cock and all over my lingerie. All over Michaels stomach. I was cumming with my neighbor's giant cock lodged far up inside me. It was the best feeling I'd ever had. I kept riding him and cumming uncontrollably. "Wow you really are in love with my cock. That much is obvious. haha." He laughed again.

I was still in heat even after I'd cum but I was tired. I dismounted his cock and started blowing him. I stuck my ass up in the air sucked his cock hungrily. I wanted him to cum.

"I want you to cum in my..."

"I know what you want slut. You cock sluts are all the same." Michael said and stood up. He pulled me back to the edge of the bed. I laid back down and put my ankles back up on Michael's shoulders instinctively. Michael pressed his cock against my hole and drove into me once more. I was sore at this point. I'd taken a serious pounding. But a few minutes of Michael's cock treatment and I was moaning like a little bitch again. He got the perfect rhythm again. I looked down and saw my cock leaking cum onto my belly. I reached under and played with Michael's swollen balls and he moaned.

"That's it sissy. Milk Daddy's balls. I know what you want." He said breathing faster. I kept fondling his balls while he pummeled my pussy. His rhythm picked up and he breathed harder and faster, I knew he was close. His thighs were slapping against me. Michael grunted and pulled out of me. I'd watched enough porn to know the protocol. I scurried to my knees with his cock in front of my face. He grabbed his own cock but I took his hand away and replaced it with mine. I opened my mouth and laid his cock on my tongue and stroked him. He exploded into my mouth. It seemed endless. Semen shot on my lips and up onto my cheeks, missing the inside of my mouth...where I wanted it. I didn't want to miss any of his luscious cum so I closed my lips around his cock. His cock kept spasming and shooting ropes of cum against the back of my throat. It was the sexiest feeling I've ever had--- having his cock shooting cum into my mouth while my face was already painted with it.

Michael finished cumming but I held his cock in my mouth for a few extra moments. Sucking every last bit Ii could.

He stepped back and looked at me. "Show me all the cum I gave you slut." He ordered. I knelt there with my face dripping and held held my mouth open to showed him all of his cum pooling in it.. "Wow. I've never seen a sexier, filthier little cockslut than you Mark." I swallowed it all down. I was a little sad to see it go.

Michael went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Michael's cum was all over my face and my lingerie, wet with my own cum, was hanging off me. I was a mess. I was so ashamed of myself. Fuck. What had I spent my night doing? I slid the lingerie all the way off and sat down on the bed. I heard the toilet flush. Michael came back into the room and saw my face which must have looked very sad.

"Aw Mark. Don't look so sad." He said to me. I just sat there silently.

"Cmon now, didn't you enjoy that? What happened to my girl? Here. Put the pink ones on." Michael handed me one of the lace thongs. I held it for a moment. "Be a good girl and put on your panties Mark." Michael said again. The feminizing words flipped that switch on again. I stood up and pulled on the thong, doing a little side to side hip motion as I pulled them up.. trying to be sexy. "There you go. That's a good girl. The pink ones look really cute on you." I blushed at his words. Now this isn't as good as the real thing is it?" Michael asked, holding up my dildo. "I suppose you'll want it though, for when Alex and Tara are back and you can't have Daddy's cock." Michael laughed and threw the dildo on the bed.

Still naked, Michael walked to the kitchen with his huge cock swinging, grabbed another beer, and sat down on the couch that I'd fucked Alex on just the other day. I picked up the dildo from the bed and followed him out wearing my pink lace panties doing my sexiest walk that I could. I pulled my thong to the side and slid the dildo up inside me. Then I knelt down in front of Michael and started sucking his cock.