Some Kind of Spell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly woman. You have to be the most exasperating female on this planet! All I was doing was ordering you a fine meal and what do I get for that?"

She stood up then took the pristine white dinner napkin she had placed on her lap and put it on her empty place setting. "Is that what you call your high handed ways? Do women really like that sort of thing?"

This made him even more determined and he too stood up at the moment a waiter passing by bumped into Pierre, and in doing so Angela and Pierre were jolted together. He caught her in his arms suddenly pulling her close and then he kissed her hard, angry but yet passionately and so thoroughly they were both breathless and breathing heavy by the time their lips parted.

Both seemed to be in shock. They stood face to face for long moments afterwards just staring at each other, wordlessly. Finally he pulled her back to her seat. She didn't fight him. She just sat there trembling and he was curiously silent as well. When conversation began again she had no idea if her responses were even coherent. She would be hard pressed to remember anything except that bone melting kiss that still had her heart skipping beats. She avoided looking at him now. She spoke to him without really seeing him. She did it on purpose. She did not want him to see too much and she knew her face could hold no secrets. She was not a good liar either.

She felt about sixteen years old, feeling oddly shy and tongue tied. He also seemed to be having difficulty and she could only wonder at that. The hour luncheon ended up taking longer both of them not really eating but pushing their food around. The "business" part of the luncheon discussion was tabled for another time and he insisted on taking her back to her shop. "It's the least I can do." He said to her softly, using his charm and persuasive words to maximum effect.

She had driven herself. She told him so turning from him to walk briskly out of the restaurant after thanking him for the meal quickly and moving from the table in record speed. He caught up with her in practically no time and kept her from opening her car door by taking her in his arms, pushing her gently against the car side door, and trapping her between his two hands and leaning in to kiss her again. Passionate. Deeply sensual mind drugging kisses. It was as if he could not get enough and was a drowning man seeking sustenance.

When he was done, he leaned away and stood still his hands dropping in his pockets and a strange fire was in his eyes. He spoke to her then. "Angela, I want to see you again, very soon. I WILL see you again. I do have a business proposition for you. But I do not wish to discuss it now. Be warned my dear, what we feel cannot and will not be denied. So make your mind up now. No matter how you resist it, or me, I will win from you what I want in the end." And with that he turned and strode quickly away.

"Well listen to that would you?" she said finally to no one at all. She got into her car and then sat there for the longest time asking herself what had just happened and why she had allowed him to do any kissing let alone those last mind drugging kisses. His arrogance and his parting words made her clamp her jaws and think to herself that Mr. de la Cruz was Very mistaken if he thought she was going to just give up and give into his demands without a fight. Oh, he may have won this little skirmish. But she was going to win the war!

12