All Comments on 'Some Kind of Tragedy Pt. 05'

by EightyThousandEightyFive

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant again!

It's been fun reading through this series, matching names to mythological figures (though I did get a tad confused at times). I've been looking forward to the ending, and I have to say that Herbie getting four lovers by the end, reconciling with the woman who made his life hell, and finding out he had a daughter who is going to be his wife is a happy enough ending for this section.

I'm also assuming that this covered just the story of Typhon, and the Gigantomachy was going on in the background last chapter and was glossed over and referenced here.

Do Hayden and Penelope have a son named Zach, after Zagreus? Curious because I find Hades and Persephone compelling and wanted to know if you were writing in their other children, too.

What next? The Iliad and the Odyssey? Jason and the Argonauts? Theseus and Pirithous? I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store, if you are still interested in writing it up.

Great work!

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Wow!!!

How inventive, how amazing.

So many other myths to explore if u wish.

Scores 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous