All Comments on 'Some Kind of Voodoo'

by medvetis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

Loved the back story and the build up.

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 16 years ago
Magical

This was a terrific tale, I could happily read more of your central chara's adventures in the tropics as he goes native with the delicious Makya. It was well written and spellbinding.

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!!!

One of the most sensual stories I've ever read.

simplymesimplymealmost 16 years ago
Good Job

This was a VERY well written piece. More of the erotic than pure smut, which makes it even better.

Well worked characters, taking a commom theme and really making your own. The exposition of the back story was well used as too was the brief elements of the narrator's own thinking and 'characteristics'. You didn't overload the story, you gave enough for the reader to connect and come up with our own images of what was going on.

Nice cultural stuff with the disconnection from the modern world and the impression of these 'primative' tribes-people and their thinking and beliefs, but also in the far more spiritual and open mindness when compared to the some what detatched modern ideals and views of the narrator.

Think you could add more stories to this if you wanted with the other things you mentioned; rival tribes, other islands, practises and traditions from the female side of things since the Doc is bi-sexual. The ramifications of the Doc being a 'member' of the tribe now, etc...

Again, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i love your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolutely amazing. Very well written and hot. Wish there was more:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous