Some Like It Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lonny's heart pounded and his penis surged again as he saw it disappear into Mary's mouth. He kept expecting to feel her teeth, but she was obviously a pro at this. Her mouth was wet, tight, and warm, and she used the right amount of suction. She initially took about half of him into her mouth, still using one hand on the rest of the shaft and gently massaging his scrotum with another. She looked up at him adoringly as she worked over every inch of his manhood.

Bobbing her head, pumping with one hand and massaging with the other, she extended a finger and began running it along his perineum, practically from his anus to his scrotum, in a "come here" motion. She was stimulating everything, making love to his entire sexual anatomy. The combined effect made it seem as if she was coaxing his semen from his body, right from the source.

Her tongue swirled and swirled around the most sensitive area on his body, just below the head of his penis. Through it all, she never broke eye contact with him. As her suction slowly increased, as her head bobbed faster and faster and her pumping hand kept pace, she held his gaze with those electric blue eyes.

Lonny felt like he was almost falling into her eyes, like his entire being was disappearing into her mouth. He was so taken with staring down at her beautiful face and amazing body, watching what she was doing to him, that he almost didn't realize that his orgasm was beginning.

The feeling started at the tip of his penis and suddenly roared down the shaft and through his anus and groin. He gasped, and almost lost his balance, but Mary kept her hands working on him and somehow kept him upright at the same time. He spasmed over and over again, watching as he pumped what felt like a year's worth of his seed into her tiny, suctioning mouth. She was still looking up at him, holding his gaze, and he could see her throat working as she swallowed again and again.

Beads of sweat broke out all over his body, and his legs started quivering. He closed his eyes tightly, feeling dizzy and light-headed with the power of his orgasm, and the image of her mouth sealed around the head of his penis burned like an after-image onto his retina.

As the after-shocks from this massive climax began to shake through him, Lonny doubled over, almost falling down. In an instant, Mary was on her feet, hugging him tightly. He felt the silken fabric of her bra against his stomach, and his softening manhood was pressed against the warm flesh of her belly. Making sure that he didn't fall over, she worked her way around until she stood beside him, her right arm around his back, his left arm over her shoulders. She carefully helped him step out of his wadded pants and boxers, then she guided him to the bed.

Laurie was still edging herself, one hand on her chest and the other between her legs, when Mary helped Lonny lie down next to her. She glanced at her husband, noted the look of utter bliss and satisfaction on his face, and then looked up at the petite blonde pleadingly. She needed to climax as badly as she ever had in her life.

"Good," Mary said, happily, crawling up onto the bed next to Laurie. "You're still at it, and you haven't finished yet! I admire your self-control. But, there's a time and a place for everything. Let's see what we can do about getting you to lose control."

Nudging Laurie's hands aside, she slithered over her until the two were face-to-face. The skin-to-skin contact excited Laurie so much that her heart hammered in her chest and she began panting. It also made her desperate to get rid of the two small bits of fabric still between them and to see Mary completely nude.

"Do you want kiss me? Maybe taste your husband on my lips and tongue?" Mary whispered into her ear. As a matter of fact, Laurie loved swallowing Lonny's semen. He took care of himself, it tasted good, and swallowing it made her feel deliciously dirty. She'd been addicted since the first time she gave him oral sex, on their third date in college. But right now, she was sure that it would taste even better from Mary's mouth. She couldn't think of anything more exciting than snowballing with the little blonde sex goddess.

Nodding vigorously, Laurie opened her mouth wide, like a starving baby bird waiting for her dinner. Mary slowly moved her mouth along Laurie's cheek, planting tender kisses as she went, and her hand went up to Laurie's head and her fingers ran through her hair. When she reached her mouth, she brushed her lips across Laurie's two or three times, each time withdrawing as Laurie strained up towards her.

Then, suddenly, Mary's mouth was mashed to hers and they were kissing, tongues swirling around one-another. Laurie was shocked at how hot Mary's mouth was, how long and strong her tongue was. She couldn't get enough of it, suckling at it as if it was a miniature penis. Her mind was spinning as the smaller girl writhed on top of her, both hands holding her head now, lips all over hers, tongue violating her mouth over and over again.

She was so enjoying their make out session, that it took Laurie a minute or two to realize that she wasn't tasting any of Lonny's semen. She pulled back, disappointed, trying to look Mary in the eye, only to be met by another crooked grin.

"Sorry, but I was greedy and couldn't wait. Every drop of your husband's hot seed is in my belly. But don't worry," she continued conspiratorially, planting a kiss on Laurie's earlobe and blowing in her ear, "there'll be plenty more where that came from before the night is over. Now, let's see what we can do about you."

With that, she began snaking down Laurie's body, kissing and licking her everywhere, from her ears to her neck, where she paused a long moment over the hickey she'd given her earlier, and then down to her chest.

She spent a long time on her breasts, holding them tenderly and making love to her nipples with that amazing tongue. Every so often, she'd bite down slightly with her incredibly sharp teeth and a wave of lust and fear would surge down Laurie's spine and between her legs. She could feel how wet she was, and her head was spinning. She felt that she'd just go crazy if Mary didn't take her in some way.

When Mary eventually moved on, she left Laurie's breasts flushed red and her nipples erect, wet and throbbing. She moved down her stomach, still kissing and licking here and there, and her hands moved down Laurie's flanks, caressing her tenderly.

She explored her navel, and moved her hands down and under her thighs to slowly raise her legs. Though Laurie felt almost completely helpless, like quivering jelly just lying there and being worked over, she managed to grasp herself behind her knees and pull her own legs up, leaving herself wide open for the petite escort, inviting her to completely have her way with her.

True to form, Mary made her wait some more, kissing her lower belly in a strange pattern, first the left side and then the right, dragging her tongue over the flesh. With a start, Laurie realized that she was kissing and teasing her abdomen right where her ovaries were. A shiver of pure fear ran through her, but just at that moment she felt Mary's fingers work their way between her labia and deep into her sex.

This time, the courtesan wasn't gentle. She moved her fingers in and out of Laurie's wetness with increasing speed, caressing her g-spot with every thrust and seeming to hit every sensitive nerve besides. With her thumb she circled Laurie's clitoris, teasing it into greater and greater erection. Laurie gasped and slammed her head into the mattress, arching her back, trying to thrust her whole body onto Mary's hand. She'd literally never felt this much pleasure before, and yet, it wasn't quite enough.

"You can't finish unless I use my mouth, can you?" Mary teased.

Laurie shook her head jerkily back and forth.

"Say it," Mary said, matter-of-factly, emphasizing her point by slowing her hand just a bit.

"G-Goddess!" Laurie exclaimed, her mind straining toward the orgasm she'd been on the brink of all night, not able to focus on anything else for the moment.

"Yes, certainly, but that's not what I want to hear right now," Mary teased, again, kissing Laurie's abdomen to punctuate her words. "Tell me what you need, and tell me how much you need it."

"Y-y-your mouth!" Laurie practically shouted. Her hair was plastered to her head and her body shone with sweat. "Please, please! Put your mouth on me! Lick my clit, bite me, make me cum, please! I'll do anything! I'll do anything!"

In an instant Mary's mouth was on Laurie's sex, her lips forming a seal around her clitoris. She sucked on it, making it hypersensitive, and then she teased it with her tongue. At the same time, she moved her hand so that her fingers were as deep inside Laurie as they could go, and she wriggled her fingertips, stimulating her g-spot.

Laurie rocketed toward her long-delayed orgasm, her wetness flooding Mary's hand, her whole body shaking as she finally found her release. The pleasure was so intense that she may have blacked out for a moment. When she came to, it was to aftershocks running through her body and the feeling of Mary gently circling her clitoris with her teeth.

Laurie looked down the length of her body at her, exhausted, still quivering with pleasure and resigned to whatever the smaller woman would do to her. Mary smiled up at her, planted a last kiss between her legs, and looked over at Lonny.

"I see that you're taking a renewed interest in the proceedings. Did that turn you on?" she asked.

Lonny had watched the whole thing, breathing so heavily that his throat was dry and he couldn't answer at first. Swallowing, he tried again and managed to croak out a small 'yes'.

Still watching Lonny, Mary withdrew her fingers and presented them to Laurie. Feeling almost boneless in the aftermath of her monstrous orgasm, Laurie took Mary's fingers into her mouth and sucked on them with as much force as she could muster.

"Did you like seeing me take your wife and make her mine? Did you like seeing me own her?"

Lonny's straining penis was proof enough that he did, but he nodded vigorously and said, "God, yes! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life."

"Good boy," the little blonde said. "Very good boy, and now you'll get your reward."

Without effort, Mary rose from where she was lying. She stood on the bed, between the Morgans, towering over them despite her diminutive size, and slowly reached between her breasts. She unhooked her bra, once clasp at a time, and let it fall away from her chest.

Her breasts were large, perhaps a D cup, and given her small size they looked even larger. They were natural, with a slight sag despite Mary's youth, and as pale as the rest of her body. Blue veins were visible here and there, just under the almost translucent skin. Her areolas were huge and a rich tan color, while her nipples were small but hard, demanding attention.

Lonny groaned when he saw them, while Laurie, still catching her breath, just stared, open-mouthed. Mary smiled, and posed for a second or two, turning slightly this way and that, so they could take her in. She was clearly eager to continue with their encounter, though, because in just a moment she bent at the waist, grasped her thongs, and slowly pulled them down her legs.

She had no trouble standing on each foot in turn, despite the unsteady surface of the bed, to pull her underwear off. Then she carefully folded her panties, too, while the Morgans finally saw her completely naked.

She had short legs, obviously, but they were toned. Wide hips and a pert bottom gave way to a waist that was slim without being muscular. Her midsection rose up to her spectacular breasts. Her arms, like her legs, were predictably short but toned.

Between her legs she was completely shaven. Perhaps even waxed or lasered, because there wasn't even a hint of stubble. Her outer labia were plump and gave her entire vagina a small, pouting look. Given her almost perfect face and strikingly blue eyes, both Morgans decided that she might just be the most beautiful woman either of them had ever known.

Lonny's penis jumped, bobbing in mid-air with each beat of his heart. He couldn't remember ever being harder. Laurie felt herself growing wet again, and her mouth began watering. More than anything, she wanted to put her mouth between Mary's legs and worship her. She wanted to see her with Lonny, to see her take her husband and give him the pleasure she had just given her. She was so enthralled with the beautiful creature before them that she didn't even realize that Mary had spoken to her.

With a start, she tore her eyes away from Mary's sex to look her in the eye. She found the petite courtesan grinning lazily at her, like a predator playing with her prey.

"Laurie, I asked if you would be a dear and take my lingerie and lay them on the chair with the rest of my things? You can come get back onto the bed with us if you want, and watch while I take your husband."

Laurie looked down at Mary's hands, to see her holding her underwear out to her. After a moment, she reached up and took them and hitched herself to the side of the bed. Standing, she crossed the room unsteadily. Unable to resist, she held the garments against her face and breathed in. They were still warm from Mary's body, but aside from a very slight trace of some attractive perfume they had no scent at all.

She put Mary's underwear neatly on top of her other things, and registered just for a moment that her and Lonny's clothes were scattered all about the floor where they had been carelessly thrown. Then she turned back to the bed to find that Mary had already started on Lonny.

She began with his feet, touching gently, kissing, lightly licking. She worked her way up his legs, not seeming to hurry, but making steady progress. Lonny reached down to touch her, hold her head and run his fingers through her hair. She didn't object, but she also didn't pause to enjoy his touch, and she didn't let him guide her at all. She clearly had a plan of attack, and she was pursuing it relentlessly.

She kissed and licked all around his thighs, groin, and hips, but she studiously avoided his penis and testicles. As she moved up past his waist and over his stomach, she somehow avoided touching his manhood with any part of her body. He could feel her warmth, but his penis continued to bob in midair, steely hard, veins bulging, helmet a purplish red, neglected for the moment.

When she got to his chest, she spent some little time working on his nipples, kissing and licking and gently biting. She easily pushed his arms down to his sides and then gently ran her fingertips up and down them, sending pleasure through him from multiple points all at once.

When his nipples were as hard and long as possible, she moved on to his neck, still kissing and licking and lightly biting. As she had with Laurie, she paused and began sucking at his flesh, increasing the pressure gradually, until he felt she was almost consuming him. When she was done, she kissed the red mark she had left, knowing that she would send the couple home tomorrow with prominent, matching hickeys to remember her by.

She moved on, kissing his earlobes, blowing gently into his ears, running her fingers through his hair and massaging his scalp as she kissed him all over his face. She was crouched perfectly above him, and when her lips made contact with his, and her tongue penetrated his mouth, she sat back slightly and he felt the head of his penis make contact with her vagina for the first time.

He gasped and moaned all at the same time, surging up against her, but she was stronger than she looked and she had leverage. She pinned him in place, and continued to sensuously, deeply kiss him while she slowly sank down on him. Without even using her hands, her aim was perfect.

To Lonny, her vagina felt so hot and so tight that he couldn't believe it. It was almost as if she was a virgin. He was larger than average, and he didn't believe that he'd even fit, but she kept sitting back on him and smiling and kissing him. She didn't pause, even when she winced once or twice. He was in disbelief that a professional escort was having a hard time taking him inside herself. His heart pounded, and his breath was coming raggedly. He was incredibly proud of himself, and more excited than he had ever been.

When she finally sat back on him completely she wriggled her hips slowly, to seat him as deeply as possible. Then she slid her lips across his cheek and whispered into his ear, "You're so big, I need to get used to having you inside me. Just enjoy the feeling while I rest a minute." With that, she ran the tip of her tongue around and then into his ear.

Mary sat up a bit, closing her eyes, as if honestly trying her best to get comfortable with him impaling her. Lonny reached up and ran his hands over her breasts, and she opened her eyes a tiny bit and smiled at him. He continued to massage her chest then, trying to be gentle, running the pads of his thumbs over her stiff little nipples and enjoying how heavy and soft and warm her breasts were in his hands.

Then he gasped as something tugged at his penis, and then did so again. His eyes flew open, only to find her grinning down at him. He began to feel a light tugging, almost a rhythmic, massaging touch. Then he realized what she was doing. She was tightening and relaxing her vaginal walls. She was milking him, without even outwardly moving.

"Oh...oh my God!" he groaned, back arching up off the bed as much as she'd allow.

"No," she said, teasingly. "Just me." Then she began milking him a bit faster, and stronger. He had no idea what kind of exercises she did to be able to do that to him, but it was the most fantastic thing he had ever felt. It was almost like an out-of-body experience.

After a few moments of this, Mary leaned down to begin kissing him again. Lonny's hands were now trapped between them, Mary's nipples pressing into the centers of his palms. As her tongue pushed into his mouth and he eagerly began sucking on it, she began moving her hips again. The combination of her milking and the in-and-out action as her hips rose and fell created an incredible suction on his penis.

He didn't believe pleasure like this was possible. He'd already had a huge orgasm tonight, and that was the only thing that had kept him from climaxing again already. Still, he knew he couldn't hold out for long. She was crouching on top of him, milking him and posting up and down on him, pressing her breasts into his hands, and moving her tongue in and out of his mouth in time with the movements of her hips.

After just a few more moments of this total-body pleasure, Lonny knew he was about to orgasm. He clenched down as best he could to wring another few seconds of pleasure out of their coupling, but it was no use. He began shaking, and he howled through gritted teeth. As he did so, Mary pulled her mouth from his and bit into his neck.

Lonny felt pain as her fangs penetrated his flesh, but in a moment it disappeared and he felt only a red haze of all-encompassing pleasure. He'd thought that he couldn't possibly feel any better than he had a few moments ago, but that was nothing compared to the sensations racing through his entire body now.

Mary was still riding and milking him with her vagina, and he was ejaculating, but as the blood from his carotid artery began gushing into her mouth it felt as if she was consuming him whole. He felt himself, helpless, drifting into her. He was in her body, but she was in his head. The feeling of being almost one with her, on top of the incredible sex they were sharing, pushed him so far past every threshold of pleasure that he simply blacked out, his penis still spasming and pumping semen into her body.