Some Like It Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all those things, rolled into one," she concluded. "When I'm drinking, I feel a complete emotional and physical connection with my prey. Or lover, if you like. So, please don't feel sorry for me, at least not for that."

Laurie sat on the side of the bed, trying to process what she had just heard. Lonny, who had slipped out of bed to fix some food for both of them, was frozen halfway through cutting a sandwich.

"When we were fucking, was my cock really too big for you?" he blurted. "Did I really hurt you?"

Laurie almost smacked her face with her palm, but Mary laughed.

"Yes," she answered. "While I wasn't a virgin when I died, I was quite young, and I'd only had one lover. Being brought back, like this, is like being frozen in a moment in time. Every night, when I wake up, my body is reset to exactly what I was like the night I died.

"So, yes, you hurt me a bit," she concluded, matter-of-factly "and I loved and deserved it."

"Whoa!" Lonny exclaimed. "Well, what's the best part of being...you know?"

"I told you, it's just not as exciting as you think." She said, then, seeing the disappointed look in his eye, continued with a wink, "But, with my size and looks, being able to throw a car at somebody who messes with me doesn't suck, as they say these days."

"You can throw a car!" Lonny gasped.

"Only a small one," she said, with mock sadness. "I'm afraid dump trucks are quite beyond me." Then she laughed, and they both joined in.

"What...what will you do for the rest of the night?" Laurie asked, softly, after they had all calmed down.

Mary shrugged. "Go back to my booth. The night's actually still relatively young. There should be at least one more client before closing time. And after that," she smiled, showing even, white, completely normal teeth, "I've got until dawn to spend with my own kind.

"Are there a lot of you?" Laurie asked.

"No," Mary said. "Not in the grand scheme of things. Several of us do work in the sex business - it's kind of perfect for us, if you stop to think about it. But no, the city isn't overrun with the dead. And the next time the two of you are lying in bed and you hear a strange noise, don't worry. It really is just the house settling, or the cat prowling, or the pipes banging, or the icemaker in the freezer. We don't need to come to get you. It's always you who come to get us." With that she stood, and began walking toward them.

"Is there anybody special?" Laurie asked, hoping that the answer was 'yes'. "Is there anybody you love?"

By this time, Mary had crossed the room and stood before Laurie. "Yes, of course," she answered, hand going under her chin and caressing her, "Your blood, and Lonny's, is inside me. It's suffusing my body, keeping me alive. Right now, I love you both."

Hearing this, Laurie's heart leapt in her chest and she nuzzled the hand that was caressing her face.

"Now," she continued, voice gentle but firm, "I'm going to have to compel you each." At their puzzled looks, she explained. "It's like planting a mental command, but in this case I'm doing it with your full knowledge. I'm going to compel you never to tell anybody about me, in any way, unless you honestly believe that they would be a good client for me.

"Don't worry," she said, reassuring them as they looked at her in alarm, "it doesn't hurt. And it's for all of our protection. Obviously, I can't have monster hunters or thrill seekers coming to track me down, and you...well, if you started telling people willy-nilly about me...the next strange noise you heard in the middle of the night wouldn't be the cat. In fact, you probably wouldn't hear any noise at all."

With that, the Morgans nodded their understanding, and Mary looked into their eyes each in turn, and commanded them never to reveal her secrets in any way, shape, or form, to anybody, unless it was somebody they honestly thought might be a good client for her. When they did, they could only tell that person the bare minimum to give them an idea of what a night with her would entail and to point them in her direction.

She was right, it didn't hurt at all. In fact, they didn't feel any differently. In the days and weeks ahead, they would find that they could still remember their encounter with her perfectly, and they could discuss it with each other, but when Lonny experimentally tried to tell a friend at work about it, he simply couldn't get the words out.

When she was done, Mary told them that they had the room for the rest of the night if they wished, that they didn't have to stop at the front desk when they left, but that checkout was at 11:00. Then she was gone.

When the door closed behind her, Lonny and Laurie, famished and parched, ate and drank in silence until everything was gone. Then Lonny turned and pulled Laurie to him, his mouth seeking hers, and she lay back and spread her legs as he climbed on top of her. His erection hadn't gone down since he had woken back up, and he quickly plunged it into his wife's wetness.

In a simple missionary position, the two of them fucked for well over an hour, kissing constantly, unable to get enough of each other, coaxing each other through multiple orgasms, until they were exhausted and Lonny's cock finally went soft.

It was after midnight before they had finished resting and cleaning up. Despite the fact that they had this room for the night, they still had their room at their original hotel, and all of their suitcases and things were there. They had to go back. Luckily, they hand no problem booking a Lyft, even at this hour.

As they made their way through the gloomy, magnificent lobby, they met an old couple coming through the main entrance. They were very well-dressed, and looked to be in their seventies, though they were in good shape and clearly took care of themselves.

As they passed, the older lady looked at Laurie and suddenly stopped. "I know what you two have been up to!" she said, brightly, indicating the deep hickey on Laurie's neck.

"It's our fiftieth anniversary!" the old man said, as the Morgans paused and Laurie put her hand to her throat. "We first came here on our honeymoon, and we've been back every year since!"

"First-timers?" the old lady inquired, seeing the looks on Lonny and Laurie's faces. "Well, you're both in for quite a treat over the next couple of weeks. The after-effects are amazing!" Grinning, they both said good-night and continued toward the stairs.

Two weeks later, Lonny and Laurie were sitting at breakfast back home. It was a work day, and they both were showered and dressed and ready to go in. They looked happy and more in love than ever, despite the dark circles under their eyes. Since coming back from their honeymoon, they'd been insatiable, making love every night, hardly able to keep their hands off each other.

"You know," Lonny said, between mouthfuls of Cheerios, "I've been doing some poking around - news stories, medical records, the like. Do you know how many elderly couples have been found dead of natural causes at the Metropolitan? They check in, and their hearts just give out sometime during the night."

"Makes sense," Laurie nodded, and thoughtfully finished her eggs. "By the way, I made the reservations to go back next year for our anniversary."

"Excellent," Lonny said, smiling.