Some Like It Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie had been mesmerized, watching the petite blonde courtesan couple with her husband. She had walked back to the side of the bed, but hadn't gotten back on with them. True, this was supposed to be a threesome, but it had seemed almost sacrilegious to rejoin them and risk interrupting. She knew what was coming, but she didn't know exactly when or how. So, when Lonny had started to climax, and Mary had bitten him, right where she had given him a hickey a few minutes earlier, Laurie had jumped back and almost shrieked.

As Mary continued to drink from her husband, and he continued to shake in orgasm, even after he had apparently passed out, Laurie felt the first pangs of fear. What if she didn't stop? Mary was obviously enjoying herself, too. Her entire demeanor had changed. As she continued drinking his blood, even after Lonny finally went limp, her skin flushed. While it didn't look like she was having an orgasm, per se, it was as if every muscle under that smooth skin had come alive. If the dead could climax, then this was it.

A moment later, Mary pulled herself away from Lonny's throat. Laurie didn't know what she had done, but there was no bite mark, no wound to continue bleeding. The hickey was deeper and darker, but that was all that remained. Lonny was a bit paler, but he was obviously still breathing. As Mary climbed off of him, Laurie could see that his penis was completely flaccid already, and curiously dry. There was no sign of his ejaculate, or her fluids.

Sitting up, Mary turned and looked at Laurie. She was the exact same woman they'd come to the room with, but her face was maybe a bit fuller. Her eyes were even brighter, if possible. She didn't bother hiding her fangs, which were long and white and wickedly sharp. They were definitely not like any store-bought fangs Laurie had ever worn, and she had worn plenty. These were the real things.

"Come here," Mary said in a sultry voice that was deeper and huskier than before, but still definitely hers. "It's your turn, baby."

Suddenly, Laurie couldn't. She'd known what would happen, and basically how. Carmilla had filled her in on pretty much everything. She'd known all along that she and her husband were alone with something that wasn't quite human anymore. They'd each wanted it, more than anything in the world, but now that the fantasy had become reality the thought of crawling into bed with Mary and letting her drink her blood suddenly turned her stomach. She backed away.

Mary frowned. "What's the matter?" she asked, gently, while slowly sliding off the bed. She moved as if she were trying her best not to scare a skittish wild animal.

"I...I...I," Laurie stammered, still backing away. "I think this was a mistake. I'm sorry."

"It's not a mistake," Mary assured her, still advancing slowly, nipples erect, flushed breasts jiggling a bit as she moved. "This is exactly what you want.

"I know that the reality can be a bit jarring at first," she continued, nodding, "but this is what you came for. It wasn't a mistake a half hour ago when you and I were enjoying such a wonderful climax, and I certainly doubt that Lonny would say it was a mistake right now." As she advanced, she held her hands out in front of her, palms open.

She was smiling, and Laurie couldn't see her fangs anymore. She noted, absently, that there wasn't a trace of blood in or around her mouth - at least not that she could see. So much for that trope of the monster that pulls away from its victim's throat with blood smeared across its mouth and dripping off its chin. Mary was apparently a very neat eater.

"No, honestly," Laurie said, starting to look around for a way to escape while trying to keep an eye on Mary at the same time. "I...I really don't want to do this anymore. I'm...I'm sorry?"

When Mary's smile dropped from her face, only to be replaced by a very serious expression, Laurie continued hurriedly, "Can't, can't we just talk? Really, honestly, that would be much more exciting for me right now. Like, when were you born? And, and, how did this happen to you? And what's it like...?"

Mary wasn't moving anymore. She had stopped, and was standing stock still, not moving a muscle, just staring at Laurie.

"Shit," she said, wearily. "I should have known. You're a fucking tourist! That 'Mama Goth' outfit you were wearing should have tipped me off, but the two of you seemed so sincere, and you came with Carm's recommendation! She's never steered tourists my way before."

"No, no, really!" Laurie tried to reassure her. "We...we're not 'tourists', or anything like that! I really, I just, it would mean so much more to me to really get to know you! I...I mean, the sex was great, and this is just what we came here for, but you, you're much better than any orgasm!"

"So, what do you want to hear?" Mary asked, sarcastically. "What would satisfy your curiosity, your sense of wonder? That I'm so old that Charlemagne popped my cherry? That I was present at the crucifixion?

"Maybe," she continued in some sort of fake British accent, "I as at Woodstock. Now, there was a party. I drank from a flower child, and spent the next few hours watching my hand move!"

Shifting back to her normal voice, she continued, "Or, maybe, I was born in Mason City, Iowa, in 1980 and came to the big city to go to college and fell in with the wrong crowd - the very wrong crowd." She was grinning again, but without humor. Laurie stopped, stung by the sarcasm.

"Maybe I was just a nobody, who was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and my sire decided to do this to me instead of draining me completely. Maybe he wanted me as a companion for all eternity...or maybe he was just playing a joke on me. Honestly, no matter what my truth is, please believe me when I tell you it's not nearly as interesting and exciting as what you're imagining."

"That's not the point," Laurie began, before Mary cut her off.

"No," she interrupted, sounding a bit angry for the first time. "The real point is this isn't twenty questions. You didn't come here to interview me. That's not what this is about. This is a business transaction. You came here to walk on the wild side a bit, to have sex and orgasm in ways you never have before, and in turn I get some of your blood. That was the deal. Now, I've had some of what you owe me, but I need to get the rest. You agreed. And the bill needs to be paid in full."

Laurie was shaking her head again, "No, see, we don't need to go any further. You, you satisfied Lonny, and you got his blood, but, but, I haven't cum yet, at least not like that, and I don't really need it! I'm fine, I'm good. Let's just call it quits right now, okay? We...we're even."

Mary, in turn, was shaking her head. "No, you just don't understand," she said, with some weariness. "You asked for a threesome, and you asked for it warm. I heard you, and, please believe me, both Lucy and Mina in the bar heard you. They have excellent hearing.

"That means that I burned through some blood to warm myself up for you. About a pint, to warm my whole body up for this long. I took about a pint from your husband, but that leaves me even. See? There's no profit in it for me, unless I get another pint. That was our deal. There's no backing out."

"I know, I know, I know," Laurie was moaning, "but I don't want to. I can't. I can't, I just can't. Please, please don't force me."

"What?" Mary asked, incredulously. "Force you? Just what do you think I am? I mean, I may be a monster, but I'm not, you know...a monster!" She grinned at her own little joke, and Laurie felt herself start to calm down. Then she froze with her next words.

"If you don't want to complete the payment, then I'll just take it from Lonny." With that, she turned back to the bed.

"Wait, wait!" Laurie shouted. When Mary didn't turn back, she rushed across the room and put herself between her and the bed. Mary stopped and looked up at her, grimly.

"No," she said. "No, no negotiating. I would never take anybody's blood by force. I give value for value. If you want to remove yourself from the deal, I won't stop you. But that still leaves Lonny there in the deal, with me. He'll have to complete the payment...even though, in this condition, I won't be able to make him climax again."

"But...but...," Laurie stumbled over her words, "but he...you'll kill him!"

"Oh, nonsense." Mary said, as if she were talking to a particularly dull student. "Two pints? A man his size? That's probably only about, what, 15 or 16% of the blood in his body. He'll probably be just fine. Maybe a little weak and sick for a while."

But....," Laurie repeated, running out of words as she ran out of options.

"Look," Mary said, a harder edge to her voice. "We're just wasting time here. You have a choice to make. Honor our agreement, or get out of my way. It's that simple. I could physically take your blood, but I won't. I could charm you into donating it 'willingly', but I won't. It's your choice, but you have to make it now."

Laurie took a deep breath, and then let it out. She looked over her shoulder at Lonny, who was still only semi-conscious. She nodded once or twice before any words came out. When she managed to speak, it was only a weak, "Okay".

"Okay, what?" Mary asked, her voice low and hard.

"Okay, you can drink my blood," Laurie said, dropping her head in defeat. With that she turned and began climbing onto the bed.

"No. I'm sorry, but no," Mary said, softly. When Laurie turned back to her in disbelief, one foot on the floor and one knee on the bed, Mary continued.

"You don't get the bed. You don't get to lie beside your husband while we do this. You provoked me," she said, with a rueful, predatory smile, "and I've just been too slow on the uptake here. Really, I apologize."

"You," she continued, shaking her head, voice almost a whisper, "didn't come here to have a threesome with your husband and a dead girl. You didn't come here to have a mind-blowing orgasm. You came here for a monster. That's what you're really here for, whether or not your husband knew it. Well, you're sure going to get what you wanted."

Before Laurie knew it, there was a hand around her throat. A cold hand. She hadn't even seen Mary move, but suddenly she was being forced back away from the bed, toward the wall. Laurie tried to get some purchase with her feet to push back, tried to grab at Mary's wrist to loosen her grip, but both maneuvers were in vain.

She hit the wall, hard, and saw stars for just a moment. Then she shook her head and looked down at Mary. She saw cold blue eyes, a predator's grin, a face that had lost any semblance of humanity, and fangs. She wasn't even bothering to conceal them.

Laurie continued to struggle until Mary applied enough pressure to her throat to almost lift her off the floor. Breathing was becoming difficult, and there was a roaring in her ears. She was seeing stars again, and she weakly dropped her hands to her sides.

If she thought that Mary would back off once she stopped resisting, she was mistaken. The cold hand on her throat didn't loosen at all. If anything, it tightened a bit. Fear flared through Laurie's belly and lodged her in chest.

She felt another cold hand on her ass, slapping it, hard, and then caressing it. At the same time an icy mouth closed around a nipple, suckling at it, teasing it, teeth running over its surface as if to say, 'I could easily bite this right off.'

"I'm a dead thing," Mary murmured around Laurie's teat. "I have to steal life from others. Blood contains life, but so does sperm. Your husband's blood and sperm were absorbed as soon as they entered my body." Laurie's mind suddenly tumbled back to when Mary was kissing her abdomen, just where her ovaries were, and she shuddered.

Mary moved her voracious mouth to the other nipple, pricking the very tip with one of her needle-sharp fangs before enveloping it and sucking fiercely. At the same time, the hand on her ass made its way around her hip and lodged in her crotch. Fingers traced up and down her lips, circled her clit, and came away wet.

"Now," she continued. "I'm going to take your blood." And a cold finger penetrated her, followed quickly by another, and another. They probed her depths, found her g-spot, and ravaged it. She felt as if she had ice cubes inside her, and she began shivering violently.

"I might end up taking too much blood." With a thump, Laurie was no longer being dangled in the air, her toes barely touching the floor. Instead, she was sprawled on the floor, legs obscenely splayed, defenseless against the dead fingers violating her. It felt like Mary had worked most of her hand into her, fingers moving everywhere, and somehow a thumb still on her clitoris. She was soaked.

"I might kill you," Mary whispered, before tenderly kissing Laurie. Her icy tongue probed her mouth, moving everywhere, almost in rhythm with her fingers down below.

Then, that dead hand was around Laurie's throat again, this time cutting off her air supply entirely. Her vision went dark, head swimming, and she suddenly knew that she really was going to die. She began cumming almost immediately, pleasure rolling out from her clit and from deep inside her pussy in waves, moving through her belly and up her spine. Her nipples felt like they were on fire, and she tried to suck Mary's tongue as deeply into her mouth as possible. But it wasn't there anymore.

As soon as Laurie's orgasm began shuddering through her, Mary moved her mouth to her throat. She probed at the tender hickey she had previously raised, and Laurie felt the pressure of her fangs as they pressed against her without breaking the skin. The knowledge that she was about to drink her blood crashed through her head along with her climax, each intensifying the other. And then Mary bit into her.

There was a sharp, searing pain as the fangs pierced her, worse than any shot or vaccination she had ever had, but it was almost immediately replaced by complete calmness and a sense of incredible well-being. It was as if every nerve in her body relaxed completely, and her orgasm continued to roll up and down, from head to toe, with no resistance. Her whole body was shaking and cumming as Mary drank her blood. As she lost consciousness, her last thought was she loved her completely, and there was no better way to die.

When she woke up, she was lying in bed, in Lonny's arms, the covers pulled up to their chins. She looked at him and found that he was wide awake.

As soon as he saw that she was, too, his mouth was on hers. They kissed, passionately, like it was their first kiss all over again. She instinctively reached for his cock, and found it as hard as she could ever remember it being. She moaned into his mouth, pulling at him, and he began to roll over on top of her.

"Hey," Mary said. "Take it easy, you two. You need to rest for a bit."

They froze, and looked across the room. She was sitting in the leather chair at the writing desk. Her legs were crossed, comfortably, and she was fully clothed.

"How...how long?" Laurie managed to croak, finding that her throat and mouth were parched.

"Only about fifteen minutes," Mary answered breezily. "Lonny was already coming around when I took you. I put you both to bed, and he's had his arms around you ever since. Very protective," she added, with a smile. "Very sweet."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Lonny started, and fear shot through Laurie's body. Who the hell? Mary was unconcerned, though. She hopped up and virtually bounced across the room. The Morgans couldn't quite see the door from the bed, but they heard her open it, a brief thanks, and then she returned wheeling a small cart with food and drink.

"You already paid for this earlier, when you paid for the room," she said. "And you're going to need to rest and recharge for a bit. You've both been through a lot. We've got water and juice here, carbs, and proteins." The Morgans looked over the cart and found a small platter of breads, sliced meats and cheeses, sliced tomatoes, leafy greens, and condiments. There were also small cups of yogurt and a bowl of peanuts.

"Wow," Lonny croaked as Mary poured them both a glass of ice water. "You thought of everything."

"I'm a full-service provider," Mary said, brightly.

The Morgans sat up in bed and drank their water while Mary bustled about, collecting their clothes and folding them into neat piles on the sofa. She seemed to have suddenly turned into a compulsive straightener.

Looking over the food, and realizing just how hungry she was, Laurie suddenly had a thought. Looking at Mary, she said, "The food and drink that you ordered for us down at the bar, that was for you, wasn't it?"

Mary smiled indulgently as she sat back down. "You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Yes, but you selected those particular items for us. It's...it's what you wanted, right?"

"Yes," Mary admitted. "The smoke and malt, the salt and fat and sweet and sour, I tasted them all on your blood."

"What else did you taste?"

Mary looked at her for a moment, and then said, "You're both healthy, no incipient diabetes, heart disease, kidney or liver disease, or cancer. And you're both very, very much in love. Honestly, I envy you."

Laurie flushed, warm all over, as Lonny leaned over and kissed her tousled hair. She kissed him back for a moment, but then turned to look at Mary again.

"What's it like for you? Do you...?" Laurie's voice trailed off, thinking suddenly that her question was too foolish, or too personal.

"I told you," Mary replied with a wave of her hand. "My reality is a lot less interesting than what you're imagining." Her tone was still bright and chipper.

"No," Laurie stammered, "I'd really...like to know..."

"Okay!" Mary replied, smiling, her hands held up in mock surrender. "I can see that I'm not going to make a clean getaway here. What's it like when I drink? I taste everything, and I mean everything.

"It's as if you ate a cheeseburger" she continued, "and the first thing you tasted was the bun, but you could taste every separate ingredient in the bun. Then you tasted the lettuce, and you could tell if it was entirely ripe when it had been harvested, or how long it had been in the store, and how much water it contained. Same with the tomato. You could taste the individual ingredients in the condiments, and then the cheese and the meat. You could tell how old the cow had been, what condition it was in, and so forth."

Laurie had a look of amazement on her face, but quickly shook her head and said, "No, that's not what I meant. I meant, did you...do you cum, when you drink?"

"Oh!" Mary said, sounding surprised. "No, not really."

She paused for a few moments, seemingly deep in thought, searching for the right words. Laurie opened her mouth to say something else. She wanted to tell Mary how disappointed she was, for her. She had wanted her to enjoy the encounter just as much as she and Lonny. But she was distracted by how motionless she was. It was odd and disconcerting. Mary wasn't breathing, wasn't moving a muscle, wasn't even blinking her eyes as she thought, and it occurred to Laurie that there was really no life at all in her. It was a shock to realize how utterly still the dead could be.

"I'm really very different from you," Mary eventually said, looking back up at Laurie, "both physically and emotionally. Corpses don't orgasm. But to me, the blood...it's like...it's almost impossible to describe." She shook her head and thought for another moment before continuing.

"It's like being an addict, going through withdrawals, and finally getting a fix of the best opium. It's like you're starving and you finally get to sit down to a gourmet meal. You're drowning and you finally break the surface and get a lungful of crisp, clean air. And, yes," she said, nodding, "it's like climaxing, with somebody you really love.