Some More Money Ch. 05

Story Info
Louise pays off multiple bets in one crazy night.
9.7k words
4.63
15k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's notes: This is the fifth (and final) chapter of a multi-chapter story. It may not make much sense unless you read Chapters 1 - 4 first.

All characters involved in sexual activity are at least 18 years old.)

: : : : :

It was time for my next shoot. I felt great. I was refreshed not only from having a day off, but also from my tryst with Nate. It was wonderful to rediscover the joy of sex for fun rather than for money.

Ryan had me meet him on the beach late in the afternoon. He said, "There's a little bit of acting involved in this one, but I'm sure you can handle it."

He explained the story line to me. It wasn't Shakespeare, and it wasn't really very realistic, but I guess it wasn't any sillier than the other videos I had done. It was an excuse to get everyone naked, sucking, and fucking, and it would do that, maybe even with a little more personality than the average on-line porn.

This time we were further down the beach on the open sand, well past the beach house. It was dusk, the sky was a brilliant golden color. I had on a tiny bikini, aqua-colored this time. It accented nicely the slight tan I'd gotten in my time off.

Ryan introduced me to my male 'costar,' Pierce Strong. I think I was able not to visibly roll my eyes at such a corny porn name. I asked Ryan who else was going to be in the video, and all he said was, "I'm pretty sure you've met everyone else."

Ryan held his video camera, Josh held his, and Tanner held his 'shotgun' microphone. Both cameras had lights attached to them that I hadn't seen before. Ahead of us was a small bonfire, surrounded by a couple of large driftwood logs, and by large I mean bench-sized. Each one was occupied by two actors and two actresses, paired up into faux couples. In the storyline, they were Pierce's friends.

Like most of the other videos, this one started with some dialog, then all I had to do was react to what happened around me. Ryan reviewed my lines with me one final time, the crew performed their roll / speed ritual, I did the gator clap, and Pierce and I began walking down the sand toward the logs. He said to me, loudly so Tanner's microphone could pick it up, "You're the one who bet on your pathetic team. Everyone else expected them to lose. And when they did lose, you're the one who offered double or nothing that they would make the playoffs anyway. Again, everyone else knew they had no chance."

"But they-"

He interrupted me. "And after your feeble team was eliminated from the playoffs, you're the one who went double or nothing again that they would knock my team out in the last game of the season. That game wasn't even close!"

"But-"

He interrupted me again. "And I can't believe I gave you double or nothing again that my team would lose in the first round. I can believe we won -- and you lost -- again."

"Look, I-"

"No more 'looks,' no more 'buts.' We have the original bet, which was I go down on you if you win, you blow me if you lose. Then we have four doubles. Four! Do the math-"

I interrupted him, "Okay, I get it, I owe you five blowjobs."

He looked at me like I had tentacles growing out of my head. "Earth to Louise, that's not how double works. From the first bet, you owe me a blowjob. The first double makes it two blowjobs, the second double makes four, double it again, that's eight, four doubles is sixteen. You owe me sixteen blowjobs!"

I shivered despite the summer heat -- I hadn't realized the numbers...

"Sixteen!" he crowed. "It's time to pay up."

My guts trembled.

"The good news is," he continued, "I'm not actually going to make you blow me sixteen times."

I nodded, but I had a feeling there was bad news to go with the good news. Bad news for me, anyway.

We arrived at the bonfire, and I looked around at his friends. They sat there like an audience, waiting for the show to start. I faced away from them and pled, "C'mon, you're not actually gonna make me blow you with your friends watching, are you?"

He ignored me. He said to the group, "Hi guys. Does everyone here know Louise?"

They muttered some indistinct answers. They all wore bathing suits, board shorts for the guys, tiny bikinis for the girls. Even in the low light from sunset and the flickering of the bonfire, I could tell they were all very attractive.

He continued, "Louise isn't very good at betting, and she has terrible taste in teams. She owes me big, and I've decided to share my winnings with you."

What did he say?

He turned to face me and said, "Take off your clothes."

"What?"

"Take off your bikini."

I sputtered some sounds of protest at him, then realized I had no recourse, I was going to end up doing what he said. Any resistance would only delay things and make them worse.

Ryan called "Cut." I started to protest that the scene was going well, but he gestured at the sunset and said, "We're losing light faster than I expected. Everyone remember where you are. We're going to set up some lights. Give us fifteen minutes."

It actually took twenty. The lights didn't make the beach bright, but they provided a soft glow to the logs and the fire.

While they set up the lights I greeted everyone on the benches. We all used our screen names, staying in character for the short break. The girls were Maggie, who was the angry girl from the blowjob contest video, Blanche, who was new to me, and Edna and Doris, who I met at dinner the night I arrived. Two of the guys were also from the bj contest video, Rocco and the lifeguard Dick Wood (everyone always called him Dick Wood, never just Dick). The other two guys were from the gang bang video, Evan and T-Bone. T-Bone is a silly enough porn name, but Evan's full stage name is Evan Everhard, another eye-roller to me.

Ryan seemed satisfied with the lights. I asked, "Is this really bright enough?"

He grinned and said, "You'll be pleasantly surprised when you see the final video."

"They're battery-powered?" He nodded. "The batteries will last long enough?"

"Over four hours. I bet we're done shooting in less than two."

"Will the bonfire last that long?"

"It's gas. Tanner put it together from two fireplace sets from a home improvement warehouse. There's a propane tank over by the lighting cases, with a 16-foot hose to the logs."

"I know you prefer me to be surprised by what happens in the video, but I assume I'll be blowing all five guys."

"And rimming."

I glanced around us to see if anyone was within earshot. No one was. "Does that make this a $4,000 shoot for me, if there's rimming without anal?"

"Since there's multiple guys, I can do that. They might do your ass, though. Not all my girls do anal. When a girl doesn't, I tell the guys that her ass is off limits. I didn't tell them that, so your ass is 'available.' Maybe they will, maybe they won't -- that detail isn't scripted."

"Okay. But at the very least I'm blowing and rimming five guys."

Ryan didn't say anything for a moment. He had an odd look on his face. "What would you think of also eating and rimming the girls?"

"What? I never agreed to do girls."

He looked like he didn't know what to say. I let him dangle in the wind for a long moment, then said, "You already told them I was doing the girls, didn't you?"

He looked sheepish, and said, "Not exactly, but I might have said you might..."

I wasn't happy, and I wanted him to share that. I left him hanging for an even longer moment, then said, "Girls are an extra category."

"What do you mean, 'category'?"

I ticked off on my fingers as I said, "$2,000 (one finger) for sucking, fucking, and swallowing, $3,000 (second finger) for anal, and $4,000 (third) for rimming. I'm already doing multiple guys for nothing extra. There's no mention anywhere in there about a girl, especially girls with an s."

He looked grim and said, "Okay, I see where this is headed. Would another $1,000 cover the 'category' of doing girls?"

I really thought I should haggle with him longer, so he would be extra sure to get the point. However, he offered what I wanted so quickly, I just gave him one of Nate's long pauses instead. I eventually repeated his own words back to him, "I can do that."

"You drive a hard bargain. You rim the girls, too. All four of them."

I started to protest, but he cut me off. "Jeez, Amber, $5,000 for less than two hours of work."

"For doing things I never imagined I would ever do in private, much less on camera to be seen online. You said yourself that my previous video is a hit. I assume that means it's making you good money."

"It is, and I think your videos from this week will do well, too." He draped his arm over my shoulder and lowered his voice. "That's the only reason I'm agreeing to $5,000. You can't tell anybody I'm paying you this much. I never pay anyone this much."

I mimed zipping my mouth shut. He was about to resume the video, but I said, "And Ryan, one more thing."

"What?"

"In the future, don't assume that I'll do anything more. If you want me to do something new, clear that with me in advance. Don't surprise me like this again -- it won't go well."

He stared at me a second, I assume to be sure I was through. When I didn't say anything else he said, rather tersely, "Duly noted." He turned away, stepped over to the bonfire and said, "Places, everyone."

We all returned to our previous spots. I stared at the fire for a moment. It looked amazingly real. I looked for the hose supplying it with propane. I couldn't see it, so I guess Tanner buried it in the sand.

The crew and I did the roll / speed / gator clap routine. The cameras both aimed at me, and I realized everyone was looking at me.

I didn't have to 'act,' I was deeply in tune with how my character felt. I was going to suck multiple dicks, and lick multiple guys' asses. I had already done that, so no big deal, right? Wrong, this was different.

In my prior group scenes, I was one of the group. We were all equally naked. As a group we did sexual things for fun, voluntarily, to please each other. Even though my character Louise was the only one who rimmed, she participated because she wanted to.

This time she had no choice. She had bet poorly and lost, and it was time for her to pay up. She wasn't one of the group, she was their sexual underling, their servant. It didn't matter whether she wanted to or not.

On top of all that, this time there were girls involved. It was bad enough they were watching, but I was going to have to do them too, not only eat their pussies, but also their butts. That made nine rims instead of five. I wasn't expecting to do that many, and I wasn't expecting to do girls at all.

All of that set me up perfectly to 'feel' the remorse of losing bet after bet after bet. My tummy trembled with dread. However, all that unwillingness was overlaid with an intoxicating excitement at facing the new challenge in front of me.

Pierce brought me back to the here and now. "I said, take off your damn clothes." I made a show out of being overly shy and hesitant. I reached behind my back for the clasp of the bikini top, but stopped short of unclipping it. I hooked my thumbs in the sides of my bikini bottom, like I was going to go bottoms first, but I froze before I pulled it down any. I oozed reluctance.

Pierce lost his patience and barked at me, "If I have to pull that bikini off of you, I'm keeping it and you can go back to your hotel room naked. Strip. Now!"

I reached behind my back again and unclipped my top. I held it in place over my boobs with my arm, and shrugged the straps off my shoulders. I looked at Pierce, and he was clearly out of patience. I dropped my arms to my sides and the top fell to the sand.

There I was, then, topless in front of Pierce and eight of his friends. I was the only girl topless. I don't think I even need to say everyone -- guys and girls -- were all staring at me and my bare tits.

If I hadn't felt any stage fright, I would have pretended, but I didn't need to fake it -- it was real, almost overwhelming. My body glowed from the inside out, and I hoped the trembling I felt inside didn't show. Having my boobs out felt like the first time a boy got my shirt and bra off and blatantly stared at my tits, or the first time a boy walked in on me in the dorm shower, or the first time I ever skinny-dipped with boys. The heat I felt all over my body might have been the summer ambience and the bonfire, but I think it was all those eyeballs ogling me.

Pierce gestured impatiently at my bikini bottoms. I hooked my thumbs in the sides, and pulled slightly down, but didn't uncover anything. He took a step toward me to pull it off himself, but I pushed it down another inch, and he stopped.

I lowered it some more, mostly in the back. Josh was behind me, and he framed a shot of my ass as I revealed it. All four couples and Pierce were visible in front of me, staring at me. In the final video Ryan cut from that to the view from his camera, which was an ultra-close-up from the front showing my hands and the bikini bottom, lit in flickering warm light from the fire. I kept lowering it, fraction of an inch by fraction of an inch. First my little racing stripe emerged from behind the fabric, then my slit, shaved smooth on either side. As I let the bottom fall to the sand, he pulled his shot back to include my tummy, then my tits, and finally my face. I looked mortified.

Pierce stepped beside me. He took my hand, raised it up above my head, and spun me in a pirouette, displaying my body to the group. One of the guys said "Slower," so he spun me again, not just slower but much slower. Then he turned me so my side was toward the group. He pushed me to my knees in front of him and placed my hands on the waistband of his board shorts. I pleaded with him with my eyes not to make me do this, but he didn't give an inch. I pulled his swimsuit down, he stepped out of it, and I got busy.

His cock was one of the larger ones I sucked this week, not counting the physical freak from my first shoot. That guy had easily been a true 9 ½ or 10 inches. We all know there's a lot of exaggeration in porn, talking about 12, 14, and 16-inch cocks, and 44 DDD and 55 EEE tits, but Tom was truly huge. Pierce wasn't in Tom's league, but he was plenty big.

My mouth was well-rested, fully recovered from the eight blowjobs I gave during two videos two days ago. Pierce didn't actively stroke into me, he just stood still and let me do all the work. I steadied myself with my hands on his thighs, drew him deep into my mouth and sucked him hard.

I'm not the world's most experienced cocksucker, but I've been told by several different guys that what feels the absolute best to a guy is going fairly slow, emphasizing suction and friction. Pierce seemed to like that, anyway. He moaned and gripped my head. I was ready to brush his hands away if he pulled me too deep or thrust aggressively, but he didn't. At one point I looked up, and he had tilted his head back, lifting his face to the sky. Yeah, he liked it, and I liked that -- my pussy sizzled.

I wasn't just there to blow him, though. Everyone I had rimmed before had been lying on their back. I would lick downward from their dick, across their balls and their taint, and down to their asshole. That obviously wouldn't work on someone who was standing. I didn't know how I was going to make that move, but I ended up not needing to. He pulled out of my mouth, turned around, bent forward, and pulled his cheeks apart.

I shivered as I leaned my face forward, paralyzingly aware of the eight pairs of eyeballs and two cameras watching me. It was awkward approaching his ass from behind, different from anything I had done before. It gave me a narrower slot between his cheeks, less room to maneuver, and I had to hold onto his thighs to stay in a steady position against his ass.

Once I got in place, though, his ass from behind was pretty much the same as other guys' asses from underneath. The biggest difference was, his nuts bumped against my chin instead of my nose.

I didn't have an extensive bag of tricks to do back there, I pretty much did the same few things each time. I was sure that no one was going to become bored with me not having enough moves, though. I knew from having received it once myself, just the act itself feels so incredible, getting fancy would not add anything. I just licked away.

As usual I began by sticking my tongue out and lapping it up and down, letting the cameras see that my tongue was actually touching his anus. Then I washed across him with the soft, wide part of my tongue, contacting him more densely, still giving the cameras a view, unblocked, up close and personal. Then I shifted to more of an open-mouth kiss, surrounding the puckered skin with my lips. I kept my tongue moving, but surrounded it with my mouth. His moans, and how he leaned into my face, told me that even though the cameras couldn't get as good of a shot, it felt incredible.

I had a quick thought that if I was going to be in the porn business, which I obviously was for the time being anyway, Ryan was a decent guy to be working for. The blood tests he had us all take made having sex in his videos less dangerous than even going on a random date. He accepts it when I say 'no' to him; I don't do that very often, but he respects it without any drama when I do. The other actresses and actors he uses are all wholesome, attractive, and nice people. Add it all up, and to me it is to a decent way to earn a lot of money in a short time. What I appreciated most at that moment was the meticulous hygiene that all his on-screen talent observed. It made what I was doing tolerable. I just needed to teach him not to assume he could keep throwing new tasks at me.

I didn't have to guess when Pierce was ready for me to go back to his dick. He pulled his ass away from my mouth, turned around, and placed his dick back in.

He made it clear he was ready to cum. He still didn't thrust into my mouth, but he cued me with his hands on my head to speed up and not go as deep.

He only lasted a short moment. The base of his cock quivered, and he said, his voice deep, coarse, and raspy, "Open." He laid the tip of his dick on my lower lip, and launched stream after stream of cum onto my tongue. I let it all gather there, showed the final puddle to one of the cameras, and swallowed. Then I showed the other camera my empty mouth.

I sucked the last few drops out of his dick, and turned to face the rest of the group. I expected to see a serpentine pile of writhing bodies. I've never watched someone lick someone else's asshole, but I imagined anyone who did watch that would be so stimulated they would grab whoever was near them and get busy combining naughty bits in imaginative ways. But, no, they all just sat there. The guys showed bulges in their board shorts, but other than that I might as well have been giving a cooking demonstration or showing them how to change a tire for all the erotic excitement they showed.

Pierce faced the group and said, "Remember I said I was going to share my 'winnings' with you?" He gestured at me as I stood. "She's going to get each of you off, including you girls, with her amazing mouth. I think you're gonna like it!" I bored a hole in the sand with my eyes, and stifled the urge to cover my boobs and pussy with my hands.

"Right, Louise?" I assumed it was a rhetorical question and didn't answer.

All eight of Pierce's friends still sat on the logs, paired up in faux couples. Dick Wood was on the far left. I stepped toward him, still self-conscious about being completely naked in front of everyone. He stood, dropped his swimsuit to the sand, and stepped out of it. He sat, his knees and feet spread to give me ample space to kneel between them. I stood in front of him for a moment to gather myself, and slumped to my knees between his feet.