Some More Money Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had two dicks in me the next time I came. I was on my tummy bent over one of the logs, my head tilted up, and Pierce was in my mouth. He bumped the back of my throat, but didn't try to go past my tonsils to deep throat me. Dick Wood was fucking my pussy from behind, and he did everything right. He set a steady, medium slow pace, emphasizing depth over speed. He paused slightly each time he bottomed out and gave his hips a slight side-to-side wiggle, the base of his cock tickling my clit with each thrust. I arched my back to increase that subtle contact. That extra boost built me to what began as a gentle climax and increased from there. He kept going, in a sweet zone of hardness and duration, apparently able to last indefinitely. The longer he lasted, the more my climax grew, higher and higher and higher. I finally couldn't keep up with him any more and fell off into a limp pile.

Like the earlier gang bang video, Ryan edited this one exactly how it felt to me at the time -- an almost random cacophony of all things guys and girls can do to each other, happening in no particular order with no transitions. See an empty mouth or a pussy, it gets filled with a dick or a tongue. See a free dick, it gets taken into a mouth or a pussy. I noticed he used shots of me every time I came.

Pierce stood up near the fire and asked for everybody's attention. It took a long moment, there were several two- and three-somes that were unwilling to be interrupted. After a few loud moans, everyone finally stopped and faced Pierce. He asked me to come stand with him. Even after everything that had already happened, it triggered another bout of self-consciousness to have everyone stare at my nakedness. Even though they were all naked too, somehow standing in front of them, I felt more naked, more exposed than they were.

"When Louise and I got here, I told you that she owed me for several lost bets, and I was going to share my winnings with you. I think she's done everything we asked of her, right?"

Everyone murmured that they agreed.

"Still," he said ominously, "the gory details are, she owed me sixteen blowjobs, and she has 'taken care of' nine of us tonight." I started to protest that I had blown or eaten and rimmed nine people, and that should count as eighteen which is more than the sixteen I owed him, but he held up his hand and cut me off before I could say anything.

"If Louise will do one more thing, I'll consider her debt paid in full." My brain and my stomach both turned flip-flops, wondering what Ryan might have planned. It better not be something new I haven't agreed to.

Pierce stepped over to one of the logs and gestured for me to come sit on it. He leaned me back so I was laying across its length, and lifted one of my feet up on the log, completely exposing my pussy. He said, "She's shown all of us what she has, now I think we should show her what we can do."

He knelt beside my foot that was still on the sand, leaned forward, and dived into my pussy. I had been feeling pretty well satisfied, but standing with him while he gave his little speech, with everybody gazing at my naked body, I got revved up all over again. A radiant glow bloomed in my groin while he laid me back on the log. My pussy was on fire before he even touched it with his lips.

He definitely knew his way around female anatomy. My arousal plus his skill had me cumming in almost no time, and when I realized everyone was watching me cum, it raised my climax to an even higher level. I've heard the phrase 'I saw stars,' but I had never seen them before. I saw them this time. Same with the old cliché 'I felt the earth move.' It moved for me this time.

He stood, patted my tummy, and kissed my cheek. It was going to take me a moment to be able to stand, but before I even tried, I felt more lips on my slit. I could barely lift my head to look, but based on the top of the head I saw down there, it was Edna. Her touch was soft and delicate compared to Pierce, and it didn't take her long to have me cumming again, hard. She lifted up, patted my tummy, and kissed my forehead.

Another face had already started in on me. It's strange to call having more attention on my pussy a problem, but if all nine of them were going to make me cum, I would probably need to be hospitalized. I looked down, and it seemed to be the top of Evan's head down there. I probably don't even need to say he was amazingly good. After a couple of long, gratifying moments, I pulled him up and said, "Evan, this is great, you're wonderful, but I can't cum seven more times." He nodded that he got it, patted my tummy, and kissed my cheek. Doris was next, and she was just as good, and fortunately just as understanding.

After that, I admit I lost track. I'm pretty sure that they all took their turn paying homage to my pussy, even Blanche, who had given me such a spectacular orgasm earlier. T-Bone was last, and he made me cum for the third (maybe fourth) time since Pierce's speech. By the time he was done, everyone else was back in small clusters.

Ryan ended the video with a montage: Evan pulling out of Maggie's pussy and cumming on her tummy, Edna and Doris kneeling cheek to cheek with T-Bone cumming all over their faces, Rocco pulling out from behind Blanche and cumming on the small of her back, and Pierce and Dick Wood cumming into my open mouth. The final shot was me swallowing and showing my empty mouth to the camera, light from the bonfire flickering across my face as I grinned and the video faded to black.

: : : : :

Ryan walked me back to my hotel room.

I said, "I was really mad at you."

"I could tell."

"That third shoot, the gang bang one, was there really another girl who was hung over, or did you intend that to be me all along?"

He inhaled to answer, but I wasn't finished. "Because it seems like a very convenient progression from shoot to shoot, going from one guy with a monster dick, to four guys for blowjobs only, then four guys in all my holes, then a larger group with girls. I don't see how you could have 'graduated' me to girls without that earlier gang bang that was allegedly me filling in for someone else."

He stopped and didn't speak until I faced him and made eye contact so he was sure he had my full attention. "Amber, I'm not that manipulative, and I'm not that devious. Yes, the gang bang was intended to be a different girl, and yes, she was actually too hung over to do the shoot. I admit there are things I don't tell you so you can discover them on camera, but I don't lie to you. Ever."

I nodded. He continued, "If you hadn't done the gang bang shoot, tonight would have just been multiple guys for you. The other girls would have been there, fucking and sucking, but the entire scene would have been strictly guys-on-girls only."

"So you added the girl-on-girl part after I did the gang bang?"

"Yes. You handled the gang bang so well you seemed ready."

"You can't keep throwing new things at me without warning me."

"I got that message loud and clear earlier tonight."

We walked in silence for a minute.

"Ryan, did you tell the guys not to ATM me?"

He looked startled. I continued, "Because I saw one of the guys ATM Edna, and there may have been others I didn't see."

"You know what ATM is?"

I ignored his attempt to distract me, and just left my question hanging there unanswered.

He finally said, "Yes, I told them no ATM for you."

"Thanks. Maybe that makes up -- a little -- for throwing the 'girls' thing at me."

We walked some more, the silence between us not nearly as dark or tense.

I asked, "Was this your last shoot here at the beach?'

"No, we have three more; two tomorrow, one the next morning, then we're done. I'd offer to drive you to the airport if we weren't shooting."

"Thanks, but I think I can afford to take a Lyft or a cab." Considering I had just earned $16,000 in five days, we both laughed.

He got serious. "Are you going to quit your waitress job now?"

"I haven't decided. Even this much money won't last forever."

"True, but I'll keep using you if you're willing. Even if you just do a shoot or two a month you will earn far more than waiting tables."

I nodded -- that was true. He continued, "Are you still up for more shoots when your summer classes are over?"

I let him worry for a minute. I wanted him to realize I wouldn't let him off the hook this easy if he pissed me off again. I finally said, "I am if you are."

"I am. What we shot here is going to be really good, all four videos. You did great."

"Thanks." We arrived at the hotel. He walked me into the lobby and over to the elevator.

"I'll let you know when these pieces are edited. It'll be in three or four weeks. We usually have a viewing party here at my house to debut new videos. If you can break away from your studies, I'd like you to be here to see them. I'll fly you down for a weekend." He gripped my shoulders and kissed my forehead. "Safe travels."

My flight home was at dawn-fifteen. By nine a.m. I would be back in my apartment. The first of my summer classes began the next day. It was Post-War English Literature, and I was supposed to read One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest before the following morning, so that gave me one whole day to read the entire novel. Fortunately it's not super-long. At least it would be quite fresh in my mind for the first day of class.

As I semi-dozed in my airline seat, I replayed my week at the beach. My thoughts bounced back and forth between Ryan and Nate.

The interlude with Nate was a delightful surprise. Janelle was right, a little non-video sex in the midst of multiple shoots provided a nice, comfortable respite from the pressure of being sexy for the cameras. Nate and I had each other's cell numbers, but I didn't recognize his area code, so I had no idea where he lived. The more I thought about him, the more I wanted to see him again. I'd be looking up his area code on-line as soon as I got back to my apartment.

Then there was Ryan. It was very clever how he ramped up the intensity of what he had me do from shoot to shoot. Step by step by step, he led me from simple things to what was essentially a bisexual orgy.

So far, he has shown an uncanny ability to push me near my breaking point but not over it. I think he realized that he came too close to that line this last time, but I fully expect him to find ways to keep me off balance without pissing me off again. He says keeping me guessing is why the videos turn out so good, and he might be right.

My lower body began to sizzle as I envisioned what he might come up with next to keep things 'interesting.' Would he keep pairing me with women? Would I be willing to do that? To be honest, I didn't hate eating pussy near as much as I expected to. I didn't enjoy it enough to want to add it to my personal life, but I didn't rule out being willing to do it in more videos. For more money, of course.

And with guys, what extreme things did Ryan have in mind for me that hadn't occurred to me yet?

My mind reeled -- as exciting as what I could imagine was, Ryan would surely come up with things far beyond what my brain could conceive.

And then I felt silly: there I was, sitting in an airplane at 37,000 feet, surrounded by strangers, my pussy sopping wet...

: : : : :