Some More Money Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was quite a nice-looking guy, fit and trim without being overly muscular. He played a beach lifeguard in one of my earlier videos, and his physique was very believable for that role. That was a speaking part only, though, not a sexual one, so this was my first time with his cock. It was quite handsome, nice and straight, long enough but not too long. It was his first time with my naked body as well. He looked at me hungrily, running his eyes downward from my face, lingering for a long moment on my boobs, and down to my pussy. He licked his lips as he raised his view back up to my tits.

I dived right in. He didn't hold still like Pierce did. He didn't aggressively thrust, but he did roll his lower body back and forth, slowly and sensually.

Like Pierce, he signaled when he was ready to be rimmed. He slid forward on the log and raised his legs up, not quite limber enough to touch his knees to his chest. He balanced himself on the log on his lower back, steadying himself with his elbows. I released his cock and sucked on his balls, giving them a nice long turn, then moved further down to his taint. He lifted his balls out of my way, giving me access to all the sensitive skin below them. I luxuriated my tongue over it, earning me an audible moan.

When I reached his asshole, he lifted my hair to the top of my head, keeping it from hiding my tongue from either camera. When we watched the final video, I began to notice how well Ryan and Josh work together. One of them, I'm not sure which, zoomed in super tight on my tongue on Dick Wood's ass, detailing beyond any doubt that this was no simulation. I was actually touching his anus with my tongue, at first with the pointed tip, then its soft width. The other camera was wider, showing my head, my face, the cleft between his butt cheeks, and his balls bouncing against my nose. His rock-hard cock lurked in the background, waiting for my mouth to return to it. Not once in any of my shoots did I ever hear even one verbal cue between Ryan and Josh, but somehow they always got shots that were different but worked well together. Very impressive.

Dick Wood was ready to cum. I took my time returning to his dick, giving full attention to his sensitive taint, and sucking and swirling my tongue across his balls and the full length of the underside of his cock. By the time I drew his tip back into my mouth, he was crazy ready for me to stroke him to completion.

I took him back into my mouth, gave him four or five quick strokes, then started back long, slow, and deep, sucking him extra hard. In no time his thighs stiffened, his belly trembled, and he shot ropes of jizz into my open mouth. Both cameras were there to capture that, and again I showed one camera Dick Wood's cum puddled on my tongue, and the other one my empty mouth after I swallowed.

Pierce didn't give me any time to relax. He said, "Who's next?"

Blanche said, "I'll go next." Dammit, I wanted to do all the guys before I ate my first pussy ever. She stood and with no hesitation slid her bikini bottoms down to her ankles and stepped out of it. She sat back down on the log, her hips slumped forward, leaning back, her feet flat on the ground, her knees far apart. She didn't say anything, but she pointed at the ground between her feet. As I settled into place and braced myself for what I was going to do next, Dick Wood reached over, untied her bikini top, and let it fall to the sand.

She had a bikini model's figure, with tits that weren't huge but were in perfect proportion to her elegant curves. Her smallish areolae were a dark shade of tan in the fire light. What I noticed most about her, though, was her full bush. It was tall, wide, and thick, completely hiding her slit.

Actually, I hadn't clearly seen the full extent of her hairiness yet in the subdued light of the campfire. As I settled in between her legs, I got an eyeful. Holy moly, 'hairy' didn't even begin to describe it. Her pubic growth was huge, nearly reaching her navel, and just about as wide as it was tall. I mean, I've seen a lot of ladies' groins, in the locker room at the gym, in the shower at the pool, and the occasional skinny dip. Many of them sported full bushes, but I've never seen one anywhere near this massive. It was quite a briar patch. It wasn't just vast, it was thick, curly, and l-o-n-g. Every girl is entitled to her own style, but jeez lapeez, from my point of view, she was a freakin' mess... especially considering what I had to do next. 'Great,' I thought, 'my first pussy ever and I have to negotiate a jungle. Ryan strikes again, pushing me way outside my comfort zone...'

Janelle, alias Maggie, who I have become pretty good friends with, told me later that Blanche's real name is Bailey, and like most of Ryan's girls, she has a 'gimmick.' For most of us, it's a special activity that most of the others don't do. Mine is rimming, for example.

Blanche's gimmick isn't anything she does with or to guys, it's her hairiness. Apparently she has quite a cult following, a small but fiercely devoted segment of Ryan's subscribers who border on the fanatical. Janelle also said it would be typical for Ryan to arrange things so that Blanche would be the first girl I would get to, so he could get one of his precious spontaneous reactions. I did notice that he focused his camera on my face when Blanche began undressing.

I had almost gotten over being irritated with him for springing the 'girls' thing at me, and here was another stressor for me that he had obviously planned. It was a good thing for Ryan that at that moment I was operating in pure mercenary mode, otherwise I might not have been willing to continue past this latest indignity. It was clear to me that he was going to push me and push me until he found the point where I refused to do anything more. I began to have thoughts of not being in any more of his videos. That's a decision for later, though. Until then, he just needs to keep those stacks of hundred-dollar bills coming.

I knelt between Blanche's feet and faced her hirsute wilderness. This was my toughest task yet. It wasn't that eating pussy is any more daunting than anything else I had done on camera for the first time, such as getting naked, sucking a guy's dick, swallowing, fucking, or taking it up the ass. It wasn't that I'm zero per cent gay or bi-curious. It wasn't even having to plunge my mouth and tongue deep into Blanche's fur. Okay, it was a little bit of all those things. But the biggest thing was, for each of those other tasks, I either already knew how to do it, or it was obvious. The thing I knew least about, rimming, is a simple act once you overcome a fairly natural aversion to touching that body part with this body part.

Cunnilingus, though, is complicated. Long articles have been written about it, and entire websites are devoted to it. If I had known I was going to be doing this, I could have read some of them and felt prepared, but I hadn't and I didn't. I like to be good at everything I do, but in this case, I didn't have the slightest idea where to even start, much less how to do it well.

Meanwhile, cameras were rolling and time was a-wasting. Blanche's legs were spread, and everyone, including my employer Ryan, was waiting.

I set my hands on her inner thighs and pushed them further apart. I placed my thumbs on the area of her thatch where I thought her slit might be -- and I'm only exaggerating a little. I found her outer lips and pulled them slightly apart. I adjusted my thumbs so all her woolly tangle was trapped under them, giving my lips and tongue a non-fuzzy place to land.

For a first-timer, I had a huge advantage over a guy eating his first pussy: I possessed the equipment in question and had received oral many times. That didn't tell me exactly what to do, but it at least gave me a good idea of what not to do, which would be touch her with only my tongue and lap up and down. I took a deep breath, leaned forward, and applied my facial lips to her nether ones. She was soaking wet, and I hoped her eagerness would keep my lack of experience and skill from showing.

Her clit was a small, hard button reaching out from the top of her slit. I pointed my tongue and drew circles around it. I surrounded it with my mouth, sucked on it, and flicked my tongue rapidly across it. She arched her back and pushed her groin hard against my face.

I like almost any oral action on my pussy, but what I like best is an open mouth kiss with suction and a moving tongue. That feels incredible, but it doesn't show the cameras much. I needed to strike a balance between what felt good for Blanche and what looked exciting for the cameras and Ryan's on-line audience. I released my open-mouth kiss, stuck my tongue out, and flicked it across her clit. She rocked her hips and spread her legs even wider.

I got so wrapped up in pleasing her with my tongue that I almost forgot I was supposed to rim her, too. What I usually do to guys is smoothly wash my tongue from side to side across their taint to get down to their ass, but her extreme hairiness made that impossible. She was as woolly back there as she was in front, and I wanted to avoid getting a mouthful of long curly hairs.

I did the same thing I did with her slit. I parted her mop with my thumbs to create a landing area for my face. I think I've said this about every butt I've licked so far, I was grateful to find thorough grooming back there. There was nothing there to get squeamish about, even with all the vegetation there for unpleasantness to cling to.

Like all the guys I've rimmed, she loved being tongued there from the first touch. She pulled her legs even further up against her chest, spreading her knees to shoulder width, which both revealed her boobs to the cameras and gave me more access to her brown star.

I did what was becoming my usual, flicking my tongue up and down over her, vibrating it from side to side, and drawing circles around her anus. I stiffened my tongue and mini-fucked her with it. That may have been the same old routine for me, but it was a first for Blanche, and she clearly loved it. She caressed the back of my head, moaned long and low, arched her back, and pressed her butt firmly against my face. I have to admit, I didn't love doing this thing, I did it to benefit my bank account, but I found it very gratifying how much she enjoyed it.

Like the guys, Blanche wasn't going to cum from having her butt licked, so I returned to her slit. After, that is, I relocated it in the underbrush. I'm really not exaggerating much.

Her clit had no idea it was hard to find. It was, in fact, quite extroverted. It rose to meet my tongue, and when I left direct contact with it to pay attention to the rest of her slit, it reached out from its fleshy hood, trying to stay connected to my mouth.

It seemed like no time until Blanche's abdomen began to tremble, her thighs stiffened, and she moaned an octave lower than she had before. She laced her fingers through my hair. She lifted her butt up off the log and her pussy quivered against my mouth. I sucked her clit and vibrated my tongue across it, lightly but as fast as I could. She squeezed my head between her thighs as she peaked, and sensuously stroked my scalp. I slowed my tongue-lashing, gradually released my suction, and eased her back to earth. Her thighs relaxed their grip on my skull, and I mentally tallied, 'three down, six to go.'

I would have sworn that when I started in on Blanche, Evan was sitting next to her, so if I simply moved from person to person down the row, he would be next, then Maggie. I really wanted to do a guy next, just for the comfort of doing something familiar. Somehow, though, when I lifted up from Blanche's lap, it was Maggie sitting next to her. I hadn't noticed Evan and Maggie trading places, but obviously they did. I suppose I could have skipped over her and done him next, but I chose to go with the order I was given.

Maggie wore the tiniest bikini bottom I had ever seen. There was no fabric at all in the back, just three pieces of narrow string that joined together a couple of inches below the top of her crack. The front was a tiny triangle, barely a couple of inches wide and maybe three inches tall. To my great relief, there was no possible way a bearskin rug could hide behind it.

I knelt before her. She took off her top, which was two of the micro-triangles that comprised her bottoms, barely covering her nipples. She stood, and placed my hands on the thin strings on her hips. I pulled her bikini bottom down, revealing a snatch that was infinitely tidier than Blanche's. It was going to be so much more pleasant navigating her lower bits without having to worry about choking on a hairball.

I dived right in, and found her pussy wet, warm, and welcoming. I kissed her, softly surrounding her outer lips, lightly sucking the crinkly inner lips, wiggling my tongue in between them. Her pussy was so soft and comfortable it almost felt like she kissed me back. She slowly rolled her hips up and down and rocked them from side to side. I loved that she clearly enjoyed what I was doing, and I folded that energy through my tongue right back into her pussy.

About the time I was getting nice and comfortable, with my shoulders tucked snugly under her upper thighs, I remembered that I had another task down there. I left her clit behind, and kissed and licked down her slit, across her taint, and down to her asshole. Once again, what I found there was pleasant, with a whiff of floral body gel and a light overlay of perspiration. When I was well underway I had the startling realization that since I didn't need to clear a path through a jungle to get down there, I had crossed her perinium onto her anus without any dread, reluctance, hesitation, or angst of any sort. Hmph, I'm not sure whether to be proud of that or not... I guess it's a good thing. If I'm going to continue to earn an extra $1,000 per video for rimming, I might as well be comfortable doing it.

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to say I enjoy rimming, although I do like giving someone that much pleasure, particularly doing something not many people are willing to do. I definitely enjoyed rimming Maggie compared to Blanche. Maggie clearly loved it: she wriggled and moaned appreciatively, and pulled my head tight up against her butt whenever I wasn't in enough direct contact. I think she would have let me stay there all night, except she was so hyper-stimulated she desperately needed me back on her pussy.

I barely had my mouth back on her clit when she came hard. Her tummy went board-stiff, her thighs trembled, her pussy vibrated on my mouth, and her hips bucked like a washing machine with an out-of-balance load. I slid my lips back and forth across her clit to ease her down from her peak, and she relaxed back onto the log. I started to stand, but she pulled me up to her face and kissed me full on the lips, with a lot of tongue. She said, "That was incredible. You've either done that before or you're a natural." Without waiting for me to clarify, she kissed me again.

I stood and discovered that the group had fallen into the whirlwind of decadence I expected when I finished rimming and blowing Pierce. Ryan edited this part of the finished video to include shots of other cast members, in a very orderly way. While I ate Maggie but before I rimmed her, he interspersed shots of T-Bone and Edna, first T-Bone eating her, then Edna blowing him, then Edna leaning back across the log and T-Bone fucking her, hard and fast.

Then while I rimmed Maggie, he included shots of Rocco bending Doris over the other log and pounding her from behind. When I went back to Maggie's pussy, he mixed in shots of Blanche being spit-roasted by Pierce and Evan, then Edna on her knees, going back and forth between blowing Dick Wood and T-Bone.

Maggie and I stood and faced the cluster of bodies. She wasn't fazed. She found a gap in the group grope and dived right in. I was overwhelmed. Everywhere I looked, faces were on pussies, dicks were in pussies, and dicks were in mouths. I had no idea how to enter such a carnal commotion. It turned out I didn't have to figure out how to join the frenzy, the frenzy joined me. I don't even know whose arms pulled me into a nearby pile.

Either Ryan had told the 'cast' that I was the focus of this video, or everyone wanted a piece of the new girl. Whatever the reason, the result was I never had to decide what to do next, I was constantly being led into something else. Hard dicks entered my mouth. Hard dicks entered my pussy. A couple of times, a hard dick entered my ass. Any time my pussy didn't have a dick in it, there was a mouth on it. It was usually a guy's mouth, but occasionally it was one of the girls.

I'm sure all five dicks were in my mouth at various points, but I have no idea how many of them fucked my pussy. It was probably all five, maybe even a couple of them more than once, but things were too chaotic for me to keep track. I was surprised that after all the attention my ass received at the earlier gang bang shoot, only a couple of them plugged me there.

I'm not positive I rimmed all the remaining guys, but I am sure I ate and rimmed the other two girls -- I made sure of it. After scolding Ryan for assuming I would be willing to perform oral on girls, and negotiating extra money for the deed, it was a point of principle for me to be sure I did them all. As the cacophony of dicks, pussies, asses, and mouths swirled around me, I noticed that at least one camera was on me at all times, and often both cameras were. If he chose to, Ryan could have reviewed the footage and tallied who I did and who I didn't. I don't know if he keeps score of that kind of thing, but in case he does, I wanted to be sure he didn't feel cheated.

I was a bit surprised I never got triple-penetrated; I guess there were too many girls there for three guys to be in me at once.

I came multiple times; if you see the video, it'll be obvious they were real ones. The first time, I was on my back on one of the logs, and T-Bone was pounding into me like a runaway oil derrick. He fit me perfectly, not so big he was uncomfortable, but big enough to be 'interesting.' I don't know whether he watched me closely to gauge what I needed, or if he was intuitive, or maybe even just lucky, but he varied what he did perfectly -- he went fast and hard when I needed that, and he eased back to slow and gentle when that was perfect. He focused on my pussy when that was ideal, and he divided his -- and my -- attention with other parts of my body when that added to my pleasure. He squeezed my butt cheeks, he kneaded my boobs, he held my legs straight up forming a giant vee, and he read my nipples like they were a deep, dark secret delivered in braille.

I came but he didn't, that porn-dude stamina keeping him going. A little while later I saw him pull out of Edna's ass, go straight into her mouth, and cum there. I had learned in my research that's called ATM, sometimes spelled A2M. It stands for 'ass to mouth,' and it is exactly what it sounds like. I assumed that was Edna's 'specialty.' Janelle told me later that was correct.

Things were happening too fast and furious for me to be positive that no one ATM'd me, but several times I saw guys off-camera wiping off their cocks with wash rags and flavored body gel before they entered my mouth. I know I tasted pussy on a couple of dicks, but never anything like ass. I wondered if Ryan told them that ATM was off limits for me like he tells them which girls don't do anal.

When I came the second time, I was blowing Evan, or more accurately he was fucking my mouth, and someone was eating me. It was one of the best oral orgasms I've ever had, and it turned out to be Blanche. Like Maggie when I did her, she kissed me when she was done, long, deep, and with a lot of tongue. I shivered, I think actually having a small bonus orgasm when I tasted myself on her lips and tongue. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "You were fabulous earlier, I wanted to repay the pleasure." Mission accomplished...