Some Things Never Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tina's idea on how they decided to conceive. Everyone was on board since they were so close. The sisters got off of birth control and the three couples rented a house on the beach for a week. Most of the week was spent inside having unprotected sex orgies. They also included some late night trysts on the beach. Whenever the brothers would lose steam the sisters would put on a show, having an incestual lesbian group coupling in front of the brothers. And soon enough the sisters would find themselves being pulled from their sapphic pile by the brothers and pushed onto their backs where they were once again getting fucked.

A few weeks after they got home the sisters found out that they were all pregnant to no one's surprise. Nobody knew which brother impregnated which sister, or even if it was only one brother or two who impregnated all three. And nobody cared because there was so much love between all of them. They couldn't wait to start their families and raise them together.

The sisters each gave birth to a boy within two weeks of each other. Tina gave birth to Tommy, while Julie had Kyle and Marion had Matt. And their sons looked more like brothers than cousins. They all looked like a mix of their fathers and their uncle Luke.

For five years it was bliss as they raised their families together. They took vacations together and also separately. The sisters would take weekend trips to different spas while the brothers would take care of the kids. And then the brothers would take fishing trips while the sisters took the kids.

And then tragedy struck. Coming home from one of their fishing trips, the brothers' vehicle was struck head on by a passed out drunk driver in a large truck. All three brothers as well as the drunk driver were killed instantly.

It was devastating for the sisters and their three sons. For a few years they all moved into Tina's house to make it easier to support each other. Their mother Claire also stepped in and was a big help.

The one brother Bobby, was working in insurance and had made sure that he and his brothers, wife and sister-in-laws were all well insured in case a disaster ever happened. Because of those policies the sisters were fairly well off and just did part time work here and there sometimes. Mostly just to feel normal. Eventually Marion, Julie and their sons moved into their own houses. All were within walking distance of each other.

And that brings us back to Tina's patio where she and her sisters were drinking wine, discussing Tommy's injuries and also their past lives.

"Just drop it! It's not happening," said Tina as she poured them all more wine.

"He looks a lot like Luke and our husbands. All three of our boys do. They've grown into complete studs just like them," said Julie.

"I find myself staring at them sometimes because the resemblance is so strong," said Marion. "Plus all of the sports and working out. They've really developed into Adonises just like Luke and their fathers."

"And the girls have noticed too, which also reminds me of Luke. Remember how we were constantly chasing girls out of the house because we were so jealous? I got girls coming over who want to help Kyle with his assignments. And really cute girls too."

"Same here," said Tina as Marion nodded along. "But I don't think Tommy has the first clue on how to flirt or be around girls."

"God they're so good looking. It's only a matter of time before they're knee deep in it like Luke was. I don't know about you Tina but I'd love to help my Matt in the shower and get my hands all over that hot bod of his."

"These are our sons Marion!"

"And Luke was our brother and even us sisters fooled around with each other! Big deal. We all came out of those experiences just fine. This is a golden opportunity Tina. I say have some fun. And from the peeks I've gotten of Matt, I'd say our boys are big all over!"

"Jesus Christ Marion...."

"And this past summer at the pool," said Julie. "My god, talk about three hard bodies. Even their muscles have muscles! And yeah, I bet they are packing."

"Not you too Julie," moaned Tina.

"All I'm saying is that if I had to help my Kyle in the shower, I'd spend plenty of time making sure all of those muscles of his were clean as a whistle. Just some harmless fun."

"Yeah! Harmless fun," repeated Marion. "Use it as a warm up for later when you get in bed with your vibrator."

"Oh that's a great idea Marion! That's what I would do," said a laughing Julie.

"Goddamn, the three of us really need a good fuck. I haven't been dick drunk from some good fucking since our husbands died," said Marion.

"Same here," said Julie. "I'm so fucking horny all of the time and these middle aged men with their paunches and their little blue pills just do nothing for me."

"Same," said Tina.

"I miss having Luke or one of our husbands on top of me. It was like getting fucked by a sex thoroughbred," said Marion.

"And now our boys resemble those thoroughbreds," replied Julie.

"Let's not forget to give ourselves some compliments too. We still got it," said Marion as she playfully pushed up her tits. "Did you see those two punks checking us out at the hospital? What are their names?"

"Kevin and Derek? Our boys' friends? Yeah, those little perverts were practically drooling on themselves," laughed Julie. "They are always looking for excuses to come over to the house. Especially when they know we'll be out by the pool. Yep, we still got it."

"The pool parties sure are popular. I think it has something to do with the three of us in our bikinis," said Tina. "I mean, it feels like every damn boy at our sons' school is there."

"I love it. It makes me feel sexy to know those teenage boys are checking us out," said Julie.

"And then putting us in their spank banks to go home and choke their chickens to," laughed Tina.

"And our sons' friends aren't the only ones checking us out," said Julie.

"What do you mean," asked Tina.

"I'm talking about our sons. They're constantly checking us out."

"It's true," said Marion. "My Matt almost always seems to need something in the bathroom whenever I'm in the shower. I think it's cute."

"I didn't want to admit it to myself but I guess you're right. Whenever we use the pool it's like they all have to as well," said Tina. "And you're right Marion. It's cute."

"Well, we got it from mom. She's still quite the sex kitten. She was a MILF before the term even existed."

"And she used to fuck Luke's brains out," said Julie. "See Tina! It's a family tradition!"

All three sisters cracked up at that.

"Speaking of needing to get laid. Mom could really use a young man to throw several good fucks into her. She's been a real bitch lately," said Tina.

"She has been very irritable. I miss those days when Luke fucked it out of her," said Marion.

"All right you two, it's time to go," said Tina.

A giggling Julie and Marion both got up and headed out to Julie's car. Marion looked back at Tina and joked, "Have fun washing that gorgeous hunk sis!"

"Fuck you Marion!"

Tina went back inside shaking her head. Her sisters were right. They all needed to get fucked and not just fucked, but fucked senseless. It had been years since any of them had experienced that kind of sex.

Tina checked on Tommy and he was still sound asleep thanks to the painkillers. It had been a long day and Tina knew she was going to have to bathe him tomorrow so she turned in for the night.

In the morning she woke up and sighed, knowing what she had to do. She went to her closet and picked out her most conservative one piece, a yellow bathing suit. She also put on a robe and headed to Tommy's room.

Tina softly knocked on the door and pushed it open. She found Tommy sitting up in bed staring at his casts.

"What did that doctor say? Ten days?"

"He said maybe less since you're so young and healthy," said Tina, whose eyes lingered on his powerful shoulders and muscular pecs.

"Damn this is gonna suck. How am I going to shower? I stink!"

"That's what I'm here for sweetie. Can you come with me?"

Tommy looked over at his mother and she was barefoot, leaning against the door jam in her short robe. It was the robe he liked because it barely covered her ass and showed off her fantastic legs.

"Tommy?"

"You're going to give me a shower," he asked embarrassingly.

"You must not remember listening to the doctor because of the painkillers. I'm going to have to help you with showers while you're in those casts. I've got my swimsuit on and everything will be ok. Now follow me."

Tina turned around and headed to the bathroom. Tommy got out of bed slowly and followed her. He had a massive hardon that was causing his underwear to tent. It was a combination of morning wood and the fact that he hadn't jerked off in almost two days. He was hoping the walk to the bathroom would make it go away but no luck.

When he got to the bathroom Tina was standing by the shower with the water on, letting it run over her hand as she adjusted the temperature. She had taken off her robe and was only in her swimsuit. While it was a conservative suit Tommy drank in the sight of her fantastic ass and her gorgeous legs.

Tommy and his cousins had been dealing with his mother and aunts' beauty for years now. Ever since middle school their friends had been teasing them about how hot their mothers were.

Tommy and his cousins weren't the only guys at school with hot moms. But the other MILFS weren't quite as good looking as the Tucker sisters. And the fact that they were sisters just added another layer of fantasy that the boys at school loved to talk about.

And it was about three years ago when the cousins were all at Tina's house and everyone was at the pool. The three boys found themselves in the pool staring at their mothers who were laying on the lounge chairs, dozing off and soaking in the sun in their bikinis, bodies glistening with tanning oil that the boys had helped to apply.

"You know what guys, I can't pretend otherwise anymore. Our moms are fucking hot," said Kyle to his cousins.

"I'm so glad one of us finally said it," replied Tommy.

Matt just nodded his head in agreement with his cousins.

And now Tommy was about to have an intimate encounter with his mother. He stood by the door of the bathroom, awkwardly covering his massive boner with his two cast covered hands.

When the water temp was perfect, Tina turned to Tommy. While her swimsuit was conservative, it still provided plenty to look at. And while it wasn't low cut, her sizable bosom weighed the top down, putting plenty of cleavage into view.

"Honey, I know this is going to be a bit awkward, but you're going to need to get naked."

Tommy just froze.

"I tell you what. I'll turn around and then you can get naked and then get into the shower. And then I'll turn back around and get in there with you and we'll make this really fast ok? It will all be over before you know it."

Tommy nodded his head, and Tina turned her back to him. Tommy was able to hook his thumbs into his boxers and pull them down, stepping out of them. Then he walked to the shower and got in. He faced the opposite shower wall so that he had his back to Tina, and silently prayed that his erection would go away.

Tina got into the shower and grabbed the soap and washcloth. She got the washcloth nice and sudsy and then started to wash Tommy's back. He was covered in bruises because of the crash, but Tina couldn't stop admiring his body as she lingered along his powerful shoulders and back muscles. And that's when the deja vu hit her like a Mack truck.

Tina felt like she was back in the shower with Luke, where she would wash his gorgeous body and tease him mercilessly. And then maybe get on her knees and suck his cock, or perhaps dry him off and then take him to bed, or even lean against the shower wall and stick her ass out and let him take it. Or maybe even all three. An erotic shiver ran through her and she wasn't able to to help herself and she started to tease Tommy.

"Mmmmmm, these muscles Tommy. My god you've really grown up. I bet the girls in school would just love to be me right now and have their hands all over you. I'm one lucky old lady."

Tommy couldn't believe what he was hearing. His hot, MILF mother was teasing him in the shower. Her words and her hands on his body. All of it felt intensely sexual. His bulging cock was aching for relief.

Tina sexily purred as she began to wash his firm ass, lingering longer than she needed to, and then she moved down to the back of his thighs and his muscular calves. None of this helped Tommy's boner problem. When Tina was done she stood back up and stepped back.

"All right tiger, it's time to turn around so I can do the front."

Tommy hesitated.

"Mom, uh, I.....uh..."

"Tommy, it's fine. It's nothing I haven't seen before. Now just turn around so that we can finish."

Tommy slowly turned around and Tina's eyes started to go wide as his huge erection came into view. And Tina was right when she said it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before. It was a massive eight inch, girth monster. It was the kind of cock that Luke and her deceased husband and brother-in-laws wielded when they would fuck her and her sisters senseless. It wasn't a penis. It was a magnificent pussy hammer.

Tommy looked at her face and mistook her expression.

"Mom! I'm so sorry! I just, you know....I mean, you've heard of morning wood right?"

Tina laughed and regarded him with her warmest, maternal smile.

"Oh sweetie, this is perfectly fine! It's totally normal and natural. No need to be embarrassed at all."

"It's just," Tommy trailed off as he held up his casts.

"I understand, baby. You aren't able to treat your 'morning wood' because of the casts. Everything is going to be alright."

She took another long look at his massive erection and licked her lips, which he noticed.

"I'd actually say that everything is more than alright honey. A lot of lucky girls in your future are gonna just love that gorgeous thing."

Tommy couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. As she began to soap down his chest he noticed that her eyes kept darting down to keep peeking at his dick. And then she continued to tease him.

"My my my Tommy. You've gotten so strong and muscular over the last few years. I mean, just look at these pecs," she said as she let the washcloth fall to the floor and just used her hands to rub his chest.

Tommy noticed that she was still using her sexy voice. There was something erotic and seductive about it and he knew there was no way his boner was going to subside now.

"Girls just love a strong, defined chest like this Tommy. And these abs. What do you guys call this? A washboard or a six pack? I bet the girls just love running their hands all over these," she purred as she rubbed his soapy, slippery abs.

Tommy just stood there in stunned silence, his hardon pulsing.

Tina realized that her inner sexual demon had now fully come out. She was talking to her son the same way she talked to Luke when she seduced him. She tried to tamp it down but she was having too much fun with this, and it was making her feel hot and horny all over.

Tina took the soap and looked Tommy in the eyes. She had crossed the rubicon.

"We need to get everything clean, ok Tommy? Everything."

She then placed the soap under his balls and rubbed it around, creating a lather, resulting in an audible gasp from her son. She then used her hand to massage his balls to rub the soap in. Then she took the soap in both hands and worked up quite a lather and then put the soap back in the tray. She then took his swollen cock in both of her soapy hands and started to stroke it up and down.

"We're almost done, tiger. We just need to finish this last part."

Tommy weakly nodded his head. It should have taken two seconds to wash his shaft, but his mother just kept moving her pretty hands up and down it. And then she started in again with her relentless teasing.

As she stared down at his pulsating cock in her hands, she seductively said, "Tommy baby. Did mommy have something to do with this? Is this because of mommy?"

It was too much for Tommy. He desperately needed release and was on a hair trigger. And his mom talking seductively was just pushing him to the edge. He looked up from his cock, and stared at her tits. Tina noticed as she continued to run her soapy hands up and down his cock.

"Does my little baby see something he likes?"

And that did it. BOOM! Tommy began to shoot his wad all over Tina's swimsuit covered stomach.

"OH! Oh geeze! Oh Tommy," Tina cried out. She flashed him her biggest, warmest smile as her two hands continued to stroke up and down on his big cock.

"Fuck! Ugh! OH! Unhhh... I'm sorry! Oh shit I'm so sorry! Ahhh...!"

"Don't be sorry sweetie. Come on now, let's get it all out. Keep shooting baby! Let mommy empty you out!," Tina said as her hands continued to move up and down on his spewing tool.

Tommy had shot several ropes of jizz all over Tina's belly. When he finally stopped she kept pumping his cock and encouraging him.

"That's it baby. Let's make sure you're nice and empty. Look at all of that jizz my poor baby had trapped inside his aching balls. You poor thing! Doesn't that feel better now?"

"So much better," said a relieved Tommy. His orgasm was completely over but Tina was still pumping his soapy, slippery dick.

Tina was on fire, and couldn't stop looking at or stroking Tommy's beautiful prick. She was unable to drop the sexy act too. The inner "kinky bitch" had come out and was refusing to go away.

"I just want to be sure it's all out ok baby? We gotta make sure you're nice and empty ok? Does baby feel good? Is mommy making it better?"

"Yes! So good! So much better," said Tommy. He was completely stunned by what had just happened and couldn't believe it was still happening. Because of what she was doing his hardon was not going to go down.

Tina finally stopped and then turned into the shower stream to rinse Tommy's cum off of her belly.

"Wow! So much of it. Do you always cum this much sweetie?"

"Uh, I guess so," replied a still stunned Tommy.

"Well, then I guess I'll need to get used to this if I'm going to continue helping you."

"'Continue helping me,"' asked Tommy.

"Of course! You're going to be unable to attend to your own needs for several days. I'm not gonna let my baby boy be in discomfort," she said with a sexy wink to him.

Tina was simultaneously turned on and having fun while also being completely shocked with how fast she allowed herself to lose control.

"Did I ever have any control to lose in the first place," she wondered to herself. "Was this inevitable because I'm so desperate?"

Tina stared down at his dick which had not lost any of its hardness. "How the fuck am I going to resist this," she thought to herself. But her turned on self was still in control.

"Looks like we're not done with this huh baby? Let's dry off and I'll make sure it gets taken care of."

"Really?"

"Mhm," she said while giving him her sexiest smile. Tina then grabbed a towel and dried them both off and spent considerable time on his cock and balls.

"Now, let's go to my room and we'll get that taken care of," she said. She then took hold of his hard cock and walked them both down the hall to her room with his dick in her hand. Tommy just followed along, allowing himself to be pulled by his hardon into her room. He felt dizzy and tingly all over.

"Here you go baby. Lie down on the bed and I'll be right back."

Tina sat him down on the bedspread and pushed him to lay back on the pillows. She then went to her own bathroom and returned with a bottle of baby oil and a small towel.

She just stood there and took a moment to admire her muscular son and his massive hardon. She was just wearing the robe with her swimsuit underneath. Tommy thought she looked incredibly sexy and felt his hardon twitch.