Some Things Never Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, doggy style isn't for making love. It's for fucking."

"Got it, mom," Tommy replied as he squeezed onto her hips and speeded up his thrusts. He pounded into her and began to pull her back into his thrusts. Tina reacted immediately and fell down to her elbows while shouting encouragement.

"That's it baby! Pound mommy out! Harder! UH! FUCK! DO IT TOMMY! DO IT! Pound mommy's pussy!"

Tommy went even harder and felt Tina tense up as an orgasm wracked through her. She lost all control and collapsed forward, lying prone on her stomach. Tommy moved with her and laid on top of her back, still thrusting his hips, causing his hammer to keep pistoning in and out of her. He moved her hair aside so he could kiss the back of her neck as he continued to fuck her. Tina just lay there, taking it while crying out.

"UH! UH! AH! FUCK TOMMY! TOMMY!"

Tommy then slowed down and rolled both of them into a spoon position and proceeded to keep pushing himself in and out of her, although at a much slower pace as he nuzzled her neck and fondled her tit with his one free hand. The slower pace allowed Tina to recover and she eventually had them switch positions again.

She disengaged and had him lay on his back. She then stood up and placed her feet on either side of him, with her back facing him. She then squatted down and took his cock in her hand and hovered her pussy over it.

"I think you're gonna like this one Tommy. I'll be surprised if this doesn't make you bust."

She then slid her pussy down on his dong, and rose up and down slowly a few times before quickly speeding up. Her feet were on the floor and she used her thighs to rapidly rise and fall on his cock, sending shockwaves of pleasure through him. There was nothing Tina loved more than having a cock inside of her, however this position was something she used purely for the guy's benefit.

"Fuck this is incredible," yelled Tommy as he held onto her waist, helping to guide her up and down on his hammer.

"Shit mom! I'm not gonna last," he yelled, causing her to giggle as she bounced up and down.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Here it comes! I'm cumming!"

TIna lifted off his cock and spun around, kneeling next to him and swallowed his dick into her mouth and sucked up and down as he shot his load into her mouth, causing her to moan into his prick as she tried to swallow it all.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mhhmmm, mmmm..."

"Jesus fucking Christ! You're so fucking hot mom," Tommy exclaimed as the last of his jizz pumped into her mouth. Tina continued to suck up and down on his hammer until she knew he was completely done. She then laid beside him and draped her one arm and leg over his body. They just lay there for a time, enjoying the afterglow.

Tina eventually sat up and playfully patted Tommy's washboard abs, "Come on tiger. Let's get you fed."

Tina went and just put on a robe while Tommy got in a pair of gym shorts and went shirtless. They went to the kitchen and Tina made a lunch of sandwiches and salads. The morning romps had both inhaling their food. They then lounged around the house. Tommy removed Tina's robe and they cuddled on the couch. However, all of the morning lovemaking and fucking had Tommy drained, which was fine with Tina as her pussy could use a break.

It was a gorgeous day, so Tina decided they should spend the afternoon by the pool. She put on her skimpy bikini again while Tommy just remained in his gym shorts. They horsed around playfully in the pool, where Tommy managed to remove her bikini top.

"Remember what you said mom? Nobody can see us back here."

Tina smiled and hugged him as she allowed him to take her bikini bottoms off. She then helped him remove his shorts. After several minutes of hugging, kissing, and playing in the water, they both got out and headed to a lounge chair.

Tina handed Tommy a bottle of tanning oil and he got busy rubbing it all over her body. She then turned over and he worked on her backside. Tommy spent a considerable amount of time applying the tanning oil to her gorgeous ass. He then put the oil down and used both hands to spread her cheeks and proceeded to dive in, eating her beautiful, supple butthole. He got an immediate reaction.

"Mmmmm....my naughty little boy. That feels so good baby."

Tommy ate Tina's ass for a considerable amount of time, pushing his tongue as far into it as he could, causing her to give a playful squeal. She eventually turned back over and picked up the tanning oil, regarding him. She let out a sigh and then spoke to him.

"Baby, if you're going to eat a woman's ass like that and for that long, then you better be prepared to fuck it. I wanted to wait before we did this but know you have me all warmed up."

She handed him the tanning oil and then laid back and spread her legs, putting her hands behind her thighs and pulled them back so that she exposed her butthole.

"Now, grease up that gorgeous cock and push it into me."

Tommy excitedly squirted a large amount of oil into his palm and rubbed it all over his shaft. He then shuffled in between her legs and aimed the head of his dick with her beautiful, brown butthole and pressed it against it.

"Baby, you're going to have to push hard to get it past the sphincter. I'm going to make some noises you haven't heard before. Just ignore them and get going, ok?"

"Yes mom. I can't believe this. This is so exciting!"

"I know, baby. Now push that beautiful thing into me. Push hard tiger."

Tommy pressed his cock jump against her asshole, and was surprised at just how much resistance it gave as he pushed himself into it. Tina gave a loud groan as his head pushed past her sphincter and his full length slid into her ass.

"FUCK! Jesus baby you're so fucking big!"

"Are you ok? Do you need me to pull out?"

"DON'T YOU DARE PULL OUT! Just give mommy a minute. I need this baby. I need it so badly. It's been so long. Just give me a second."

Tommy leaned down and kissed her, holding his hips still with his eight inches firmly inside her ass. Tina was unable to kiss him back as she struggled to get her breathing under control. Finally, she was able to settle in and gave him the all clear.

"All right tiger. It's time to fuck mommy's ass, ok? Go slow at first."

Tommy slowly pulled his cock out of her and then gently slid it back in. And then he repeated the whole process. On the backstrokes he pulled out as much as possible, causing her to clutch him tightly to her.

"Don't let it come out baby! Keep it inside me, ok? Keep it inside mommy's ass! It hurts so damn good!"

Tommy slowly began to speed up his strokes, and was soon rapidly thrusting his fat cock in and out of her. Tina pulled him down into a kiss and moaned into his mouth as he slammed her in the ass. She then broke the kiss.

"I need you to last ok baby? You've had several orgasms already today so you should be able to hold out. I know it's tight and feels so good but I need my ass fucked really good ok?"

"I'm gonna try mom. It feels so fucking good. Your ass is amazing!"

Tommy was able to control himself and managed to get himself to a place where he could concentrate on anything but the amazing feeling of what her tight asshole was doing to his thrusting prick.

Tina eventually pushed him off of her and turned around and got on all fours and looked back at him.

"Push it back in, baby. And go hard. Slam mommy's asshole!"

Tommy got behind her and was soon buttfucking her hard, doggystyle. He held onto her hips as he went to town on her ass. Tina was thrusting back to meet his powerful strokes. They fucked like this for several minutes and then Tina moved herself forward, pulling her ass off of his cock.

She got up and ordered him to lay down on the lounger on his back. She stepped up onto the lounger, standing over him on her feet and lowered herself down. She took a hold of his greasy cock and aimed it at her butthole and lowered herself onto it. She then put her hands on his muscular chest for balance and started to bounce up and down on his dick. It felt incredible for Tommy, which was the whole point.

"You did so good baby! You fucked my ass so good. You can cum now honey. Mommy wants your cum baby! Shoot into me baby! Right into my ass!"

Tommy was a complete goner and gritted his teeth as his load shot through his prick and into Tina's tight butthole that continued to piston up and down on him. Tina started to slow down as she felt his orgasm wane. When he was done she stepped off of him.

"It's too hot out here to cuddle sweetie. Go jump in the pool to cool off and I'll be right behind you."

Tommy weakly got up off of the lounger and stumbled to the side of the pool and simply fell right in. Tina laid back down on the lounger and took her phone and pulled her legs back. She took a photo of her gaping, cumfilled asshole. She then loaded it into a text to her sisters with the message, JUST LAYING AROUND GETTING MY ASSHOLE STUFFED. I'M IN HEAVEN, and then hit send. She then got up and ignored the replies coming in and joined Tommy in the pool. Once again her phone blew up with jealous replies from her sisters, demanding a piece of the action.

Tommy and Tina playfully horsed around and cuddled in the pool. They eventually got out and went back inside. The rest of the day was uneventful with Tina making them dinner. Both were completely sexually sated for the time being. Tina told Tommy that he needed to go back to school tomorrow so that he didn't fall too far behind. He reluctantly agreed.

When it was time for bed she allowed him to join her and they made love slowly in the missionary position. Because of all of the action from the previous day it took Tommy forever to cum, with Tina whispering to him softly.

"Take as long as you need baby. Pump mommy's pussy for as long as you like."

When they were done they fell asleep in each other's arms. Tina violated her own rules and allowed him to stay in her bed. The next morning Tommy woke up alone in her bed. He looked at the clock and it said nine thirty, meaning he was already late for school.

"It's about time you woke up, sleepy head."

Tina was standing in the doorway, in a sexy nightie and sipping a cup of coffee. She had a freshly showered radiance about her.

"So, I know I said you needed to get back to school, but it's Friday. And I just couldn't bear the thought of having to wait all day to get you back inside me. So I figured, what's one more day of missed school? So let's try to top yesterday and fuck even more today. How does that sound?"

Tommy beamed and sprung out of bed and went over to embrace her.

"Let's start right now!"

But Tina giggled and pushed him away.

"First, go shower. And once your done I'll let you do whatever you want to me. All day long."

Tommy smiled and raced off to the bathroom to shower. Tina headed back downstairs to refresh her coffee. She was tingly all over knowing that soon she would probably be on her back with her son filling her up. Just then she heard the front door open.

"Hello sis! Where is he? Tommy! Come downstairs honey!"

Tina marched into the living room, lived that her sisters would do this. Standing in the entryway was Marion and Julie.

Upstairs Tommy had just finished his shower and was drying off when he opened the bathroom door. He immediately heard the familiar sound of his mom arguing with her sisters.

"What the fuck are my aunts doing here," Tommy said to himself, clearly annoyed.

All he wanted to do was fuck Tina all day long and now his goddamn aunts were here, ruining their plans he thought to himself. Little did he know just how wonderful this day was going to be for him.

TO BE CONTINUED....