Some Things Never Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, it's still alive I see," said Tina as she sat down beside him. She poured some baby oil in her hand and set the bottle on her nightstand. She rubbed the baby oil in both hands and then gently took hold of his dick.

"Ok baby. Mommy's going to take care of this. It's going to feel really good and we won't stop until this goes down ok?"

"Ok," he replied meekly as she began to use both hands to stroke his cock. She kept a firm grip, letting the oil do it's thing and allow her to slide her hands up and down his shaft. It felt fantastic to Tommy.

"Baby, this is a really fantastic cock," she said as she sped up her stroking. "So big and nice and thick. Look at these bulging veins? Sweetie, I can't even bring myself to call this a penis. The word 'penis' just doesn't do this beautiful thing justice. Have any lucky girls at school gotten a chance to play with it yet?"

Tommy couldn't believe she was asking him this.

"Uh, a few have seen it. Kelly Shafer gave me a handjob once behind the school but it didn't feel nearly this good."

"So it didn't compare to mommy," Tina sexily said as she smiled at him, her hands working up and down on his greasy shaft.

"Not even close," said Tommy through gritted teeth.

Even though he had just blown his nuts in the shower a minute ago, he knew he wasn't going to last long. It felt fantastic and her talking was just adding another layer of eroticism to everything.

Tina reached over and grabbed the baby oil, and squirted more on the tip of his cock and let it run down to her other hand. She then put the bottle back and continued to stroke him.

"Can never be too slippery huh? Doesn't this feel so good baby? These are rhetorical questions by the way," she giggled.

She then took one oily hand and used it to massage his balls.

"Mmmmmm, just look at these lovely cum filled balls. Mommy's gonna need to keep these empty while your hands and wrists heal up now won't she? Can't have my baby walking around with an aching dick and balls."

And that did it.

"Oh Jesus! Here it cums," Tommy cried out and a huge spurt of jizz shot out of his cock and straight up into the air, falling right down into Tina's cleavage.

Tina yelled encouragement while she speeded up her strokes with both hands.

"That's it baby! Good boy! Shoot it out sweetie! Let's empty these nuts. Keep going baby! That's my boy!"

Tommy's hips started to pump upwards and he orgasmed, sending spurt after spurt up into the air, landing on his stomach, and some on his mother's hands all while she encouraged him.

"Go baby! Shoot it out honey! Doesn't it feel so good?"

"It feels great! It's so good! AH!"

"That's my baby. There you go sweetie. Nice and empty," she said as his hips stopped pumping and his body sank back into the bed, his orgasm over. She continued to stroke his baby oil covered cock, knowing that it felt good for him.

Finally she stopped stroking his now shrinking dick and grabbed the towel and cleaned up the cum. She then placed a hand on his chest and leaned down to speak to him.

"Tommy, I want you to know how much I enjoyed that. I really liked making you feel good. For the rest of this time that you are in these casts I want you to let me know whenever you need relief ok?"

Tommy felt like he had just won the lottery and all he could do was weakly nod his head yes.

Tina leaned in and gave him a lingering kiss on the lips.

"Ok, sweetie. Let's get you dressed."

After she got him dressed he went to watch TV while she puttered around in the kitchen. She made herself a mimosa and sat at the kitchen table and quietly talked to herself.

"Jesus Christ Tina. You couldn't even last one fucking day without old kinky bitch, slut Tina coming out. What the hell did I just do?"

She then checked her phone and saw that she had several group texts from her sisters.

WELL? HOW DID IT GO?

HOW BIG IS HE? HE'S HUGE, RIGHT?

WAS IT FUN WASHING THAT CUTE, TIGHT ASS OF HIS?

WAS IT THE LONGEST SHOWER YOU EVER HAD? BESIDES SHOWERS WITH LUKE OF COURSE!

There were tons of laugh and eggplant emojis along with the texts.

"Bunch of cunts," Tina said as she put the phone back on the table. She drained her mimosa and then fixed herself another one. On her third one she felt the old Tina coming back out. It was sex kitten Tina who was in constant competition with her sisters. She picked the phone back up which was still buzzing with new texts. She didn't read any and simply typed a reply.

LET'S JUST SAY I GAVE HIM A 'HAND' WITH THE ONLY PART OF HIS BODY THAT WASN'T INJURED, BUT WAS STILL ACHY AND THROBBING. AND I DID IT TWICE YOU JEALOUS CUNTS.

She then hit send and put the phone back down and made a fourth mimosa. Her phone practically exploded with replies.

WTF!?!?

HOLLY SHIT YOU DIDN'T!?!?!

HAHA TINA! ALWAYS HAS TO BE THE MOST EXTREME! OF COURSE SHE DID IT!

WAS IT FUN? WILL YOU DO IT AGAIN?

HOW BIG! COME ON! DETAILS! WE WANT DETAILS!

I'M SO FUCKING HORNY RIGHT NOW!

WHEN IS OUR TURN?

YEAH TINA! WHEN DO WE GET TO 'HANDLE' THAT BOY?

Tina read the messages and giggled. What had just happened was an extreme act, but she was laughing about how some things never change, especially competing with her sisters and busting each others' balls.

"What's so funny mom?"

Tina's head snapped up from the phone to see Tommy standing in the doorway.

"Uh, hey tiger. It's just your idiot aunts being their idiot selves is all."

"Gotcha. I love how the three of you bust balls and yet still love each other. It's kind of the same with me, Kyle and Matt you know?"

"The three of you are practically brothers. So many resemblances to my relationships with my sisters. What do you need, sweetie?"

"Uhm. I'm just really hungry, is all."

"Shit! Oh my god Tommy I'm so sorry! You never had dinner last night. You must be famished. Sit down and I'll make you your favorite breakfast! I'm so sorry Tommy."

"It's fine mom. No worries," said Tommy as he sat down and Tina got up.

All Tina was wearing was her satin robe, showing off a lot of leg and cleavage. She was barefoot. Tommy sat at the table and drank in the sight of her as she moved around the kitchen. He always knew she was a beauty but he now started to notice even more of her. Her flawless complexion. Her long, beautiful neck that led down to her gorgeous cleavage. Her straight, beautiful, brown hair. Her smooth jawline and her smile. And then moving down, her gorgeous legs and her pretty feet.

Women's hands and feet typically give away their age. But Tina and her sisters had hit the genetic lottery. Their hands and feet were as beautiful as they were and Tommy took it all in as she moved around the kitchen. Admiring her pretty feet and slim ankles, and how they led up to her incredibly toned, rounded calves, and then the slim knees and then thick, toned gorgeous thighs, and finally that incredible juicy ass.

At one point while Tina was making his breakfast she peaked back at him and caught him staring at the back of her legs. She smiled to herself and with the help of the mimosas, not only felt, but encouraged wicked sex kitten Tina to come back out. She turned around and sexily walked up to him and set a huge plate of sausage, bacon, eggs, home fries and toast in front of him, bending low to give him a peek at her fantastic tits.

"Here you go sweetie."

Tommy could hold a fork but not much else, so Tina took the fork from him and also the knife and cut his bacon and sausage, the whole time bent over so that her tits remained on display. Tina then sashayed out of the kitchen, feeling his eyes on her ass and legs.

She then did the only thing she could do at that point. She went to her room, grabbed her vibrator and stayed in her room until she gave herself several orgasms. She needed to get relief and also keep sex crazed seductress Tina at bay.

The rest of the day was uneventful with the exception that both Tommy and Tina couldn't believe what had happened. The reality of what Tina had done kept racing through both of their heads. And it wasn't lost on either of them that Tina had promised to do it again whenever Tommy was in need. They barely talked during dinner and bedtime was a relief for both of them.

Tina woke up first the next day, which was a Monday. The first thing she thought that morning was that as much as she hoped they were, the previous day's shenanigans were no dream. She put her hands on her head and gently shook it back and forth, unable to believe that she had done what she had done.

She got out of bed and went to check on Tommy. She walked to his room and peaked inside. Because of the casts, Tommy slept on his back. When Tina looked in from the doorway he was still sound asleep. He was sporting an enormous erection that was tenting the covers.

"Mmmm," Tina purred to herself as she looked at his muscular form and the tented sheet. Looking at her handsome son laying there with his extremely impressive hardon made Tina forget all about her guilt from earlier. Now she just wanted to take Tommy's piece in her hands again. Tina went to the closet and once again grabbed a towel and the baby oil.

Tommy stirred awake and opened his eyes, feeling his mothers oil coated hands jerking up and down on his huge boner. He looked up and she was smiling down at him.

"Good morning sweetie. Is this a nice way to wake up?"

"This is awesome," said Tommy as he began to flex his hips, meeting her strokes. He looked at his mother and she was wearing her sleeveless nightie, with lots of beautiful skin on display. Tommy was unable to hold out for long and was soon shooting ropes out of his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, look at all of that good stuff. I just love how much you shoot baby! So much cum. There you go baby! Get it out. Shoot it all out," she said while her hands continued to fly up and down his greased shaft.

When he was done she cleaned him up and then got him into the shower. During the shower Tommy's prick once again grew hard. Tina just matter of factly got to work and soaped it up and tugged it off.

The following day she once again observed him sleeping with his morning wood tenting the covers. But this time she decided to let him sleep in. She figured she would probably keep him home from school for the whole week while he healed up. She took out her phone and texted her nephews, asking them to pick up and drop off his assignments for him.

When Tommy finally got up it was close to 11AM. He walked around the house looking for his mother and found her outside by the pool sunning herself. It was quite the sight. Tina was wearing her skimpiest, yellow string bikini. She was glistening from suntan oil and laying on a lounger. He was still sporting his morning wood and the sight of Tina in practically nothing just made it throb even more.

Tommy stared at her for a while and then opened the sliding glass door enough to just stick his head out. Tina heard the door open and looked up to see just his head peeking out.

"Hey tiger, you're finally up. Come on out. It's a beautiful sunny morning."

"Uh, well," Tommy hesitated and just kept standing there.

Tina knew what the problem was and it sent a devious thrill through her. She sat up and looked at Tommy while smiling sexily.

"Does mommy's baby have morning wood again," she asked, causing Tommy to blush.

"Come on sweetheart. Come on over here and let me take care of that for you. A promise is a promise," Tina said while waving him over.

Tommy looked around the backyard and hesitated, causing Tina to giggle. She got up from the lounger and walked over to him. Standing up and walking in a tiny bikini, covered in tanning lotion with her hips swaying from side to side. She was a vision and Tommy's chin almost hit the floor. It was a bikini that she hadn't worn since she was in her twenties. With the extra weight she carried these days, her body was really pushing on it, making it even skimpier.

Consciously it was just a swimwear choice. But subconsciously Tina was letting her little demon out, and wanted to mercilessly tease the poor boy.

Tina took Tommy by the hand and pulled him outside, looking down at his crotch. His massive hardon was poking through the hole in his boxer shorts. Tina never stopped smiling and took a hold of his prick and guided him over to the lounger. When they got to the chair she faced him and took a hold of his boxers with both hands and pulled them down. She had him step out of them and then she gently pushed him so that he sat back on the lounger. She then ran her hands over his muscular chest and started to sexily talk to him.

"Now you just relax. Mommy's going to make you feel so good. You know that nobody can see back here. It's just you and me."

She sat between his legs and had him drape his legs over her thighs. She grabbed the suntan oil and was about to squirt some on his cock. But then she set it down and took hold of his cock with both hands and stared at it. It was a magnificent specimen and Tina was incredibly turned on. And the sun and smell of chlorine and tanning oil were making her extra horny. She couldn't believe what she was about to do as she looked him in the eyes.

"Ready to feel good?"

"Uh huh," was all he could manage while he nodded his head.

"This is going to be a lot of fun sweetie," Tina said while she took hold of his hard dong with both hands and started to stroke it. "We are going to take care of you a little differently today and mommy's not sure who's going to enjoy it more. Me or you."

And then she leaned down and placed her mouth over the head of his cock and bathed it with her tongue. She then proceeded to wetly slurp up and down on it, managing to get about four inches of his monster into her mouth.

Tommy just stared in stunned silence, unable to believe that this was happening. He began to breathe heavily as her head started to bob up and down. She had taken her one hand and gripped the bottom part of his shaft and stroked it up and down while she sucked the top half. Soon Tommy's hips started to buck and she increased her pace, knowing that he would be cumming soon.

Tommy knew that you were supposed to warn a girl before cumming so that they could decide whether to take it into their mouth or not. But he was physically unable to say anything and just gasped as he started to shoot rope after rope into Tina's mouth.

Tina squealed with delight and moaned into his dick as she struggled to swallow all of his load. She failed and some dribbled out of her mouth and down his shaft, but she kept trying. Finally he was done and settled back into the lounger. Tina eventually removed her mouth from his dong and regarded him. He had a look of ecstasy on his face.

Tina smiled at him and said, "Well, I guess that changes things huh?"

Tommy looked at her and smiled, "Changes what? Please tell me we can do this again!"

Tina laughed and said, "Of course baby. That's what I meant. Now that you've gotten your cock sucked we can't just go back to handjobs now can we? That just wouldn't be fair. I'm going to have to just keep sucking this meat now, aren't I."

"Jesus Christ this is fantastic," said Tommy as he laid his head back, staring at the sky. He then felt his mother take his cock into her mouth again. She sucked on him briefly and then spat it out.

"Honey, that was good but I promise that it will get better. I'm a little out of practice so I'm going to keep sucking on it if you don't mind. I want to get back to form and swallow the whole thing."

"'Swallow the whole thing,"' he repeated as a question back to her.

"Uh huh. I'm going to suck this a lot today. By early afternoon I should be able to deepthroat this beautiful hammer."

"Fuck I can't believe I'm not dreaming!"

Tina giggled and then went back to slurping away on his dong. Tommy eventually shot another load into her mouth, which she swallowed down and then they went inside.

Tina made them lunch and then after they ate she had him go sit on the couch as she once again orally loved on his big hog. She handed him the remote and told to feel free to watch whatever he wanted.

"I need to practice sweetie, so just go ahead and watch your favorite shows while mommy slurps away."

"I'm not sure this isn't a dream mom. The way you suck my cock. The way you talk to me. This is just, I didn't know sex could be this fucking hot."

"I'm so happy that this is a turn on for you. Now I need to get to work," Tina said as she once again inhaled his fuckstick.

Tommy turned on the television and watched ESPN. He kept the sound low because he loved the wet sounds of Tina's mouth working his cock. She also gagged frequently as she forced herself to take more and more of his cock into her throat.

As promised, Tina was soon deepthroating his dick. She managed to eventually take the entire shaft into her mouth, at which point she would snake out her tongue to lick what she could of his balls. Whenever her jaw would start to hurt she would take a break to rest it, while still running her tongue up and down his dick while fisting his slimy, saliva coated shaft. And once her jaw stopped aching she would then start to deepthroat him again.

At one point Tina looked up and saw that Tommy had his head back with his eyes closed, just savoring the oral pleasure that was being applied to his dong. Tina took that opportunity to reach across the couch for her phone, while continuing to suck. She opened the camera and took a short video or herself slowly, slowly deepthroating Tommy's eight inch yogurt slinger. She went down until her mouth was resting at the base of his cock, and then slowly pulled up until she got to the top, and his mushroom head sprang from her mouth with an audible pop. She then looked at the camera, smiled and stopped the video, putting the phone away.

Tina sucked on Tommy's cock for over an hour, during which time he managed to send two more loads down her throat. When she finally quit she got up and sat her bikini clad body in his naked lap. It drove Tommy nuts that he couldn't touch her because of his casts. She had so much of her beautiful bronzed skin on display and all he could do was stare.

"I want to kiss you but I understand if you'd prefer I didn't, being that I just swallowed your loads."

"Nonsense. Come here," said Tommy as he leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss lingered and Tina opened her mouth, letting Tommy push his tongue in as she reciprocated. They sensuously made out for several minutes before Tina finally broke it off.

"Mmmmmm, you're not a bad kisser Tommy. We are definitely going to need to do that a lot more. Now, let's get in the shower and get cleaned up and then I'll make dinner. And then after dinner I would like to get back to that gorgeous cock of yours. I'd really like to practice sucking it some more if you don't mind. Now get in the bathroom and I'll be there shortly."

Tommy couldn't believe what she just said. Blowjobs were hard to come by in his experience and here he was, with a woman who was demanding to do it constantly. He got up and headed to the bathroom.

Tina sat on the couch and took her phone in hand. She queued up the video she had just taken and loaded it into a text to her sisters. She added the message, "Enjoying a beautiful cut of steak" and then hit send. A couple seconds later and the texts came rolling in.

HOLY SHIT TINA!!! YOU NEVER CHANGE!

SHE'S RUBBING IT IN!

WHEN DO WE GET SOME?!

YEAH SIS, WHEN DO WE GET TO HAVE SOME OF THAT??

Tina laughed and typed, "You both have your own studs at home. Tommy is mine."

MAYBE IF WE HAD A REASON TO SHOWER WITH THEM BUT WE DON'T! COME ON SIS! LET US HAVE SOME!

SHE'S GONNA FUCK HIM. I JUST KNOW IT.

Tina laughed and put the phone down, not bothering to reply even though the phone continued to vibrate as her sisters' texts poured in. She got up and looked through the fridge to figure out what to make for dinner when the door knocked. She figured that must be her nephews Kyle and Matt, dropping off Tommy's homework. She went to the door in her skimpy, yellow bikini and opened it up. She had to stifle a laugh when she saw Kyle and Matt's chins nearly hit the floor.