All Comments on 'Some Things Never Change'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
remb95remb9511 months ago

Good start to the tale.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Some people never learn!

5

Jetcrash747Jetcrash74711 months ago

She just wants some strange dick, only the dick she has now does not share.

demanderdemander11 months ago

Seems like she's into marrying hard guys, then risking everything. Dangerous. D

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Damn - Great short one...right up there with some of HDK's ! 5*

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

Yes! 5***** all the way! I loved it. Very well written. Thank you for sharing.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle6611 months ago

Very well written short story.

YouamiYouami11 months ago

Excellent short but sweet vignette

Shackman636Shackman63611 months ago

An excellent short story that begs for a longer full tale.

Well done.

kameljockeykameljockey11 months ago

Short and Sweet..........

l0ver0tical0ver0tica11 months ago

Yup, good one...

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

Great little flash story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino11 months ago

If the bar was packed as the author maintains, where did the empty table come from?

Oh! And how do you stoke someone’s hair and face?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fifteen years? Let her go, not your problem anymore...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good, but needs an ending. What happened next?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done.

Ed

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat11 months ago

It’s never too late to get even. 5*

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit11 months ago

I can only imagine how good it would feel to get that kind of revenge. Loved it.

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

15 años de obsesión?

wow! que buen protagonista tenemos aquí jajajaja

Cringo31Cringo3111 months ago

Shirt but well told. That kind of revenge with that much patience really was well told in such a short story. Loved it.

TonyspencerTonyspencer11 months ago

Excellent, short and sweet for long-term revenge.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

This was delicious !

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu11 months ago

I'm not sure I got the whole story....

Tony who?!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A great highlight of a cheating life. Good job.

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
Interesting

Sad how people don't get it. It is just a story right.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Pretty good as far as it went, but now we need Tony's story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another story where you find yourself saying, "come on, it was just getting good." Would have loved to hear the background and what Tony did.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell11 months ago

Sometimes it's the short and simple that does it. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Short and to the point. Yep, “Run”. 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“ My god, did you thank Tony?” Someone should thank Tony…for this interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Short & sweet, but a bit too short for my tastes. I felt some background info would be good. The only thing surprising me was that it wasn't his wife but his friend's. Otherwise, while sweet, it became predictable. 3 stars Bob

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Great story that seems to say once a cheater, always a cheater. Hope Tony catches up with her and the wormy little asshole too. Was he hired by Tony to bird dog her?

phill1cphill1c11 months ago

nobody likes a tattler...especially if physical violence is a result.

When I was in high school in 1979 some dude narc'ed to school security on me for having some joints and a small bottle of Southern Comfort. i wasn't dealing them. I had just gotten the best deal ever, 8 joints for 5 dollars. I'm heading to my first period class and, bam, i forget how it went down. in the end, they were checking every single pocket of my Army surplus trench coat and finding both my left over SoCo and the joints.

Now, in this story I could kinda see why he might narc on the woman, but, really, it's none of his business. What he did was petty, just like what Paul did to me those decades ago. You know she's promiscuous, doesn't everyone? Why be the one to throw the wrench into other people's lives that you aren't prepared to 'fix'?

The characters in these stories STAY invested in shit that ain't real.

Why did he do that?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every other sentence beginning with I + verb creates this monotonous rhythm. Even those who don't notice it overtly sense there's something off with the story. If you doubt me, use that old editor's trick of reading it aloud; the ears hear differently than the inner dialogue inside your brain. English lends itself to saying something umpteen different ways, such as by compounding sentences, separating independent clauses with a semi-colon, using the em dash, and even commas. This is simply awful writing.

jmm999jmm99911 months ago

Let the 'What happened next?' brigade moan at you for a change. They'll find me again soon. Good story. Great ending! 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tony is one bad guy, mob or something else. If she knows that what is she doing commuting suicide.?

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why is he obsessed with a slut from his past? The story makes him seem like a guy with no life in the present other than ruminating over her betrayal. She's another man's problem now. The MC should have moved on long ago.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Imagine letting someone live rent free in your mind for 15 years, what a super cuck ... wonder if he got a cape with that.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

Well that was about as good a short as I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely wicked. Zhis iz my favorite styla. Five and cheers.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Perfect! Great little tale - Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done. Need more of these female dogs running around loose to be held accountable - to infinity and beyond. Not just retribution, but needed to clean up the culture - and necessary for a measure of justice, especially on repeat offenders.

No justice, no peace.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The bitch is over due for what is coming cheaters should pay a higher price than just a divorce maybe the Muslims in the Middle East have the right attitude towards adulters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

15yrs was too long....revenge should have happened sooner

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

That was a fun read. Well written and enjoyable. That's!

No justice no peace? Wow commentors are nuts here!

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Nice set up, short but so to the point.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great story some sluts cheat on the wrong man

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good for him. Letting To y clean up and rubbing his face in it all in one stop….

Just_WordsJust_Words24 days ago

Good writing plus a twist! I like this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...