Some Things Never Change Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow," exclaimed Matt as he fingered his first pussy.

"Here, let your date show you how," said Julie as she took Kyle's hand and guided him.

Soon both boys were fingering their mothers' snatches. The women were squirming on their sons laps as their pussies were manipulated.

Marion reached down and squeezed Matt's cock through his swim trunks, causing him to let out a weak squeal. She broke the kiss and turned to her sister.

"Julie, is your boy as hard as a rock too?"

Julie reached down and squeezed Kyle's equally engorged cock.

"He is. Man, we got them both very worked up, didn't we?"

"We sure did. And they've gotten us worked up too. It would be really cruel to leave them in this state though, don't you think?"

"Well, it would be very funny, but also very cruel," said Julie with a giggle. "Should we take care of them?"

"We definitely should," said Marion as she left Matt's lap and stood up. Julie did the same and the two sisters looked at each other. They both hooked their thumbs into their bikini bottoms and paused.

"Well, here we go," said Julie and they both slowly slid their bottoms down their gorgeous thighs, and let them drop to their feet and stepped out of them. Both sisters stood there naked with their hands on their hips, looking at their sons.

"Time to lose those swim trunks, boys," said Marion.

Kyle and Matt both lifted their hips and pulled off their trunks, sitting back with their huge hardons on display.

"My god! So damn big," said Julie while licking her lips.

"And fat. Nice and thick," said Marion.

"Are you ready," Julie asked her sister.

"Yep. Let's do this," said Marion

Both sisters stepped forward and knelt down between their sons' legs, taking their cocks into their hands and looking them in their eyes.

"Don't worry boys," said Marion. "Your 'dates' are going to make you feel really good."

The two sisters leaned forward, taking the cocks into their mouths and slowly, very sensuously, they began to suck up and down.

"Holy shit," said Kyle as both boys just stared down as their mothers' heads slowly bobbed up and down in their laps. The shock of what was happening was the only thing that kept them from firing off prematurely.

Marion pulled off and licking her lips said, "This is a very nice cock Matt. Once those girls at school find out they won't be able to keep their mouths off of it," and then she went right back to sucking him. Matt's hips started to buck, signaling the inevitable.

"Mom, mom.....its, um....I'm gonna."

Marion just sucked harder, causing Matt to grasp her head in both hands and thrust his hips up into her. She now wasn't blowing him but instead getting her mouth fucked as he began to shoot his load, causing her to moan and gasp into his prick.

"MMMPPHH....MMMM! PPPFFLLL..."

Cum started to escape her mouth and run down his shaft. At the same time Kyle managed to keep his hands on either side of him on the couch as he began to send his jizz into Julie's mouth. She moaned appreciatively into his cock as she expertly swallowed it.

"Mmmmmmmm.....mhm.....mmmmm..."

Both boys had their heads back and their eyes closed as their mothers' heads continued to bob up and down on them. Matt had removed his hands from Marion's head and she was now just gently sucking up and down on him. Both mothers' were making sure that the afterglow of their boys' orgasms felt wonderful.

Julie pulled off of Kyle's cock and asked, "So are you boys enjoying your 'dates?'" And then went back to sucking him.

Kyle and Matt kept their eyes closed and their heads back, but both smiled and nodded their agreement.

"Oh yes!"

"This is incredible! I can't believe this is happening."

"And it's still happening," said Marion. "The date isn't over boys. What would real gentlemen do after being pleasured like that?"

Kyle and Matt both looked at each other and smiled, and then Matt said, "Reciprocate?"

"That's right boys," said Julie as she and Marion both laid back on the carpeted floor and spread their legs. The boys stared at the beautiful sight before them. Their gorgeous, tanned, naked mothers with their legs spread, glistening pussies on display. Both ladies hooked their fingers at their sons and beckoned them to come over.

The boys pushed off the couch and crawled between Julie and Marion's legs.

"Just go ahead and get your faces in there. Feel free to explore and then we'll help you both along."

Both cousins pressed their faces into their mothers' pussies, mouthing and licking them. Kyle ate Julie's snatched but also kissed her inner thighs. Both ladies ran their fingers through their boys' hair as they got eaten.

"Mmmmm, this feels really good guys. But it's time to get serious," said Marion. She and her sister both reached down and spread their pussy lips as the boys observed.

"Feel free to go to town on us, but concentrate on the clit," she said as both she and her sister fingered their buttons to show the boys.

"Have fun down there, and do what you want, just try and focus on that button," said Julie.

The boys did as instructed and soon both sisters started to writhe and squirm on the floor.

"Oh shit! It's happening," Julie cried out.

"It's happening to me too," said Marion. "Don't stop guys!"

Kyle and Matt both grabbed their mothers' thighs and locked in, pressing their mouths against the ladies' snatches and grinding their tongue against their clits. Both sisters started to move their hips as their orgasms hit.

"Fuck! Oh my!"

"Goddammit! OH! UH!"

As their orgasms peaked, it all became too sensitive for Marion and Julie, and both tried to push their sons' heads away.

"Please Kyle! It's too much! Stop!"

While it was their first time ever getting a woman off, an instinct told both cousins that now was not the time to obey their mothers. The muscular pair both latched onto the womens' thighs with their powerful arms and continued to eat away at the spasming pussies. Marion and Julie desperately tried to push them away and buck their hips to escape, but the boys were too strong.

"It's too much! Fuck! Goddammit Kyle!"

"They're too strong! Ah! Oh shit! You little fucking brats!"

Finally, their orgasms subsided and the boys both eventually stopped eating them. Marion and Julie just laid there on their backs, catching their breath. They turned their heads towards each other. Looking at each other they both started to laugh. The boys went back to gently lapping and mouthing at their wet pussies.

"Can you believe them? Just like their fathers," said Julie.

"Yep. They don't listen to a thing we say. Well, are you ready?"

"Oh yes. Let's keep this going."

Both sisters lifted their heads and beckoned their sons to crawl up.

"Come on boys. The date isn't over. Come give us a kiss," said Julie.

Both boys smiled and crawled up the ladies' bodies, and proceeded to make out with them. Both had their full weight pressed on top of their mothers. Both women could feel their still rock hard cocks pressing against them.

Marion broke her kiss with Matt and held his face in her hands, "Ok baby. It's time to get you inside me."

"Are you serious?"

"I'm completely serious Matt."

"You too Kyle," said Julie. "You'll always be my little baby, but it's time to make you a man."

"Holy shit," said Kyle.'

"'Holy shit' is right sweetie. Now prop yourself up real quick."

The boys lifted themselves up on their elbows. Both Julie and Marion pulled their legs back, bent at the knees, and spread them. Then they each took a hold of their boys' cocks and placed them at the entrances of their soaking pussies. They each instructed their boy to push forward, and collectively sighed as the cocks sunk into their wet, fleshy folds.

"Goddamn," exclaimed Kyle.

"Holy fuck," gasped Matt.

"Watch the language boys," admonished Julie. "Now, slowly start to move in and out but don't go out too far. Don't let your cocks slip out."

"You won't last long but don't try and hold out," said Marion. "Enjoy yourselves and know that we have all afternoon to do this. You're both going to get plenty of more chances."

"This is incredible," said Kyle and he and Matt began to move in and out of their mothers. Matt only lasted for five strokes and Kyle was done after eight. Both boys were gasping as they emptied themselves into the two sisters.

"That's it baby," said Marion as she rubbed her hands up and down Matt's body. "Give it all to mommy. Empty it all into me. You feel so good baby."

"Mmmmmm, Kyle. I just love feeling you shoot it into me," Julie whispered into her son's ear as he spasmed on top of her, losing all control as he orgasmed.

The boys bucked their hips, slamming in and out of Julie and Marion's pussies as they shot their loads, collapsing the full weight of their bodies onto their mothers as their orgasms subsided. The mothers just held them tightly and cooed into their ears.

"Was that fun sweetie," Julie said to Kyle as she nuzzled his neck.

"That was amazing! So awesome!"

"You're still hard Matt," said Marion as she licked his ear. "Keep moving. Keep fucking me. Go slow, go fast. Just have fun. It's your first pussy and I want you to have fun."

Matt resumed moving his hips, sending his still hard cock in and out of Marion. Next to him Kyle was doing the same to Julie while she encouraged him.

"That's it baby. Enjoy that pussy. Enjoy mommy's pussy."

The boys went hard, and they also went slow. They made love, and they also just pounded the shit of their mothers' pusses. All while being cheered along.

"So good baby! You feel so good inside me!"

"That's it baby! Beat that pussy up sweetie! Beat it up!"

Just then, a naked Tina walked into the room while pulling along a naked Tommy by his erect cock.

"Well, well, well! What do we have here? What are my nephews doing to my poor sisters," Tina asked sarcastically.

Both Matt and Kyle pushed themselves up on their elbows and looked at their cousin and aunt, all while still pumping their hips and continuing to fuck Marion and Julie.

"I think we've been set up Kyle," said Matt, the dimmest of the three cousins. "I think they planned this!"

"You think so genius," said Kyle sarcastically.

"All will be explained. But first, do you mind if we join you," asked Tina rhetorically as Tommy pushed her down to the ground, right in between the two copulating couples. TIna laid down on her back and spread her legs. Tommy mounted her and now there were three boys, hips rising and falling as they plunged into their mothers' pussies.

"Mom, I want you to ride me," said Tommy as he wrapped his arm around Tina's waist and turned them over so that she was on top. She immediately began to rise up and down on him while he squeezed her tits. His cousins were both watching this.

"What do you say Kyle? Do you want to change positions," asked Julie.

Soon all three had switched and now the mothers were all steadily riding their boys' hard cocks.

"I can't believe this is happening," said Matt as he fondled Marion's massive tits.

"I feel like I'm going to wake up from a dream," said Kyle, who was rubbing his hands up and down his mother's fantastic body as she rode his fuckstick.

"God this feels so good! Such a nice, hard cock," said Marion as she rode up and down on Matt.

Soon they had all switched again and now all three were banging their mothers' doggy style. Tommy was holding onto Tina's hips and thrusting away when he looked over at his cousin Kyle, who was doing the same to Julie.

"Hey cuz, want to fuck my mom?"

"Uh," Kyle hesitated, not sure what the right answer was. Fortunately his mother and aunt answered for him.

"Yes, Kyle! Come fuck your aunt," said Tina as she pulled off of Tommy's cock and laid back down on her back. She spread her legs and reached out with both arms to her nephew.

"Do it baby. Go fuck your aunt," said Julie as she also laid down on her back. "Matt, come here and fuck your aunt Julie sweetie!"

"Go ahead honey," said Marion who had also laid down.

The boys all shuffled around on their knees and got into position with their new partners, and soon all three sisters were once again getting plugged in the missionary position.

"Try not to cum guys. If you feel it approaching just say you gotta switch partners," said Tommy.

And that's what they did. It was a rotating smorgasboard of pussy for the boys and they pumped the ladies. Each time one would get close to cumming he would stop and call out, "Hey, let me get aunt Marion!" Or, "I need aunt Tina again!"

The sisters just lay there with their beautiful legs in the air as the boys cycled through them. All three were smiling and remarking about the whole affair.

"They're having so much fun," laughed Tina.

"Like kids in a candy store," said Marion.

"Their cocks feel so damn good," gasped Julie as she orgasmed.

It went on and on until it started to become too much for the guys.

"I gotta cum," yelled Matt.

"Same," said Kyle.

"Cum in your mother's," shouted Marion.

"Yes! Kyle, come over here. Get back inside mommy," said Julie.

"Tommy, get over here and get on top of me," said Tina.

The guys all scrambled around until they were all paired with their moms, and soon their hips were rising and falling as they received encouragement.

"That's it baby. Cum whenever you like," said Julie as she rubbed her hands up and down Kyle's body and wrapped her killer legs around his waist.

"Oh Matt! Your cock feels so good! Take as long as you need, baby! Mommy has so much pussy for you! Take as long as you like!"

"UH! OH! UHNNN! Tommy! Tommy! Goddamn you hit it so good! Go ahead baby! Give mommy that load! Pump it all into me!"

Kyle fired off first, followed shortly by Matt and then Tommy. The room was filled with the gasping sounds and moans of the cousins as they emptied themselves into their mothers. Soon, all three were laying motionless, with their full weight on top of their mothers, who were caressing their bodies and cooing in their ears.

"Mmmmm, such a good boy," said Marion into Matt's ear.

"That's it baby. You just rest and let mommy hold you," said Julie to Kyle.

"And to think that we just started. We're going to have a lot more fun today boys," said Tina to three cousins.

After several minutes of catching their breath, Kyle lifted his head and asked, "Can someone explain just what the heck is going on? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm in heaven! But this doesn't feel like a coincidence?"

The three sisters all giggled and then had the boys get up off of them. They were then directed to sit on the couch next to each other. The sisters briefly left and quickly cleaned up the cum dripping out of them in the bathroom and then returned.

"All right girls," said Julie. "Who wants to suck cock and who wants to explain our family's unusual history?"

"I think I should explain while you too love on your boys' hammers," said Tina. "Tommy, you can rove around and play with your aunts. How does that sound?"

"Works for me," said Tommy.

Julie and Marion then both knelt down in front of their sons and began to orally pleasure them as Tina told the story. Starting with their brother Luke, their mother Claire, the boys' fathers, and finally Tommy's injuries that brought everything full circle. Matt and Kyle listened, completely enraptured as their mothers licked, slurped, and sucked on their cock and balls.

While this was happening, Tommy was fondling his aunts' bodies and he was soon hard again. He scooted over to his aunt Julie and sunk his hammer into her box, took a hold of her hips and gently began to stroke back and forth. Julie moaned into her son's dong as her nephew fucked her. Matt then spoke up.

"So, our uncle Luke used to get the three of you all to himself? Damn, what a lucky guy! And he fucked grandma too? Jesus, that guy was living the life."

Marion raised her head up off of Matt's dick and said, "Don't forget pretty much every attractive female in town too. Luke got around. Me, mom, Julie and Tina had to compete for that gorgeous piece of his."

"Luke was a legend," said Matt.

"And, so....dad might not have been my dad? Maybe one of my uncles is my dad," asked Kyle.

"Kevin was your father," said Julie. "Maybe not biologically, but he was your dad. Please don't obsess over that." She then went back to slurping on his dong while Tina finished explaining everything.

"And so, Tommy's injuries were like deja vu back when he had to help Luke with everything. And helping him in the shower, well, I just couldn't help myself. And your naughty mothers, cunts that they are, even encouraged me."

Marion lifted her mouth off of Matt's cock and retorted, "Trust us guys. Tina has a ridiculous sexual appetite. She didn't need much encouragement," she laughed as she put Matt's meat back in her mouth.

"Fuck you Marion. Anyways, your horny moms demanded their own trips down memory lane and well, here we are. Now, let's get the most important thing out of the way. This is temporary. All three of you are going to date girls, finish high school, go to college, and establish lives of your own. Just like we did and just like your uncle Luke did. But for the last year of high school and also this summer, we can all have fun. As much fun as you guys can handle."

"Wow," was all Kyle could manage as his mother's head went up and down in his lap.

"So this is what your orgies with our dad's were like," asked Matt.

"Oh, you boys haven't seen anything yet. We've really just started. Speaking of which, Julie, Marion? How are we doing? Are their beautiful cocks ready for more fun?"

"Mmmmhmmm," both Julie and Marion moaned as they sucked up and down on the hard dicks.

"So what's next," asked Tina. Tommy then pulled out of Julie's pussy and looked at his mom.

"I think it's time my cousins got to buttfuck these beautiful ladies' perfect asses. I'll get Julie ready and you can work on Marion."

"Great idea sweetie!"

Tina then crawled up to her sister and spread her ass cheeks and proceeded to eat her while Tommy did the same to Julie. Kyle and Matt both had their eyes glued to Tina eating her sister's ass.

"It just keeps getting hotter," said Matt.

Marion and Julie both started moaning louder as their asses were eaten. After several minutes Tina had the boys get off the couch and had her two sisters get on it as Tommy left and came back with the bottle of lubricant. He tossed it to Kyle.

"Grease up guys. You're gonna love this."

Julie and Marion scooted to the edge of the couch so that their asses were almost hanging off of it. They then both lifted their legs, put their hands behind their knees and pulled back, causing their buttholes to be obscenely but also sexily displayed. Kyle and Matt had both lubed up their cock and knelt down in front of their mothers.

"Now, press your cockheads up against those pretty buttholes," said Tina. "You'll need to push hard to get past their sphincters, but then slow down ok?"

"I can't believe this is happening," said Matt as he pressed his mushroom head up against Marion's beautiful brown hole.

"Oh it's happening sweetie," said Marion. "Now let's get you in there!"

Marion and Julie both grimaced and gasped as the big greasy dicks were pushed into their tight assholes.

"Now push it all of the way in, all the way to your balls and then stop. Your moms will let you know when they're ready and then it's back to having fun," said Tina.

Both boys pushed forward until they were balls deep in the ladies' asses. Both sisters gasped as their buttholes were filled with cock. Their breathing became very rapid.

"Just give them a minute guys. Soon they'll loosen up and you can start fucking them."

Marion gave Tina a look and nodded her head. Tina then patted Matt's shoulder and said, "Ok Matt. You're off to the races. Start slow and then you'll know when to speed up."