Some Things Never Change Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie then also gave her a look and Tina had Kyle do the same. Soon both boys were slowly pumping in and out Marion and Julie's asses. The sisters laid their heads back and closed their eyes as they got ass fucked.

"All right mom. Time to get in the game," said Tommy as he pushed Tina down in between her sisters. Soon there were three sisters laying back on the couch, holding their legs back as their sons plowed their assholes. Tommy reached down and played with Tina's clit as he buttfucked her. Kyle and Matt both took notice of how much she loved it and did the same to their mothers.

"This is incredible! It's so fucking tight," said Kyle.

"Language Kyle," warned Julie through gritted teeth, causing everyone to laugh.

"This is awesome! I can't believe it's happening," said Matt.

"All right guys, let's switch it up," said Tommy. They all shuffled around each other and then Matt was pushing into Tina, while Kyle fucked Marion's ass and Tommy sunk into Julie. After a few minutes they switched up again and then again.

"God I just love their cocks," said Julie as Matt plunged his fuckstick in and out of her ass.

"It's like we got our husbands back," grunted Marion.

"And Luke too," Tina cried out as she orgasmed for the umpteenth time that day.

They all switched positions and the boys sat back on the couch. The ladies then stood on the couch above and lowered themselves down, feet on the couch on either side of a boy. As they descended each took hold of the dick of the boy they were straddling and guided it into their asshole. Soon they were raising up and down on the boys' fucksticks.

"Oh shit! This might be too much! I don't think I can hold it," said Kyle as Tina pistoned up and down on him.

"Go ahead baby! Fill up your aunt Tina!"

Soon Kyle was blasting his load into Tina's ass as Matt did the same to Julie and Tommy to Marion. The room was filled with gasps and moans and the sounds of asses slamming up and down on lubed up cocks. The sisters kept going even after the boys stopped spasming, just to be sure they were completely spent. Then they finally all settled down, three pairs making out with each other with dicks still lodged inside assholes.

"What do you say everyone? Break time," asked Julie.

"Yes, let's get cleaned up. These studs pumped a lot of jizz into us," said Tina as she dislodged her ass from Kyle's shrinking prick. She led her sisters outside to the pool.

Tina had an outdoor shower and all three ladies used it, doing the best they could to rinse out their well fucked holes. Meanwhile, back inside Matt and Kyle were in a daze, unsure if what just actually happened. Tommy just chuckled to himself.

"So that explains the shit eating grin you've been sporting all day," said Kyle. Just then the sliding glass door opened and a naked Tina peaked her head in.

"Come skinny dipping with us guys!"

The three boys looked at each other and then they all sprang up and ran outside and jumped in the pool to join the ladies. Soon they were all horsing around, kissing and fondling. Tina eventually got out to get everyone cold drinks but then once again joined them all in the pool.

Kyle and Matt both felt like they were drunk as they made out with all three and explored the sisters' bodies. They couldn't get enough and Tommy couldn't stop laughing. He understood completely his cousins' excitement. Part of him also felt like maybe he would still wake up from a dream.

Soon the effect of their naked mothers with all of their beautiful bits there for the taking, the hot sun, the smell of suntan oil and the chlorine, all had the boys' soft things becoming hard things.

"Uh oh," said Marion as she stroked her hand up and down Matt's hard shaft as he sucked on her massive tits. "Looks like we're getting fucked again!"

"Mmmmmm, you just gotta love teenage boys," said Julie as she plunged under the water to take Kyle's dick into her mouth.

"All right guys. Take us to those lounge chairs and fuck us some more," shouted Tina.

The Tucker sisters then were each taken by their son and carried over to the lounge chairs. Soon each was on her back with her legs spread, hair wet and water beads dripping off of their beautiful, tanned bodies. Soon their son's entered them and began pumping their wet pussies. The ladies each held their boy close and encouraged them along.

"Oh baby this is so nice," said Julie to Kyle. "Having my baby take me under the hot sun is just so lovely."

"That's it honey," said Marion to a hard thrusting Matt. He was keeping his chest pressed against hers as his hips pounded his cock into her. "Oh shit! My baby's getting really good at this. Hitting it just right! You're hitting it just right Matt!"

"Nice job sweetie," said Tina to a smiling Tommy as he grinded his hips into her. "Your devious little plan worked perfectly!"

"Eh, it wasn't the plan mom. We've wanted you three for years now. It's not easy listening to every boy in school talk about how badly they want to bang the Tucker sisters when it's also the only thing you yourself want to do. Any opportunity for these guys to touch, feel, kiss and fuck was going to be jumped on in a heartbeat."

"That just turns me on even more, baby," said Tina as she grinded her own hips upwards to meet her son's thrusts. Soon she buried her mouth into his neck and started to orgasm, briefly removing it to yell, "Tell me more!"

"Oh Christ. Every time we had a pool party. Every boy at school wanted to be here. Remember how many guys would always show up? You, aunt Marion and aunt Julie. Even grandma when she showed up. All in your swimsuits, covered in lotion. The three of us had to crank it so hard when it was all over!"

"Even grandma?!"

"She's so fucking hot mom! I mean, she's been a real bitch lately, and I know it's unusual to have the hots for a grandma, but everyone calls her a GILF. And it's true. Aw fuck you feel so awesome! I just want to be inside of you! All the time! You've always been the hottest mom!"

Tommy and Tina then both cried out as they had mutual orgasms. It was so intense that Tommy collapsed on top of her when he was done, almost knocking the wind out of Tina. She ran her hands up and down her baby's body as they both tried to collect themselves. Then she started to giggle.

"Jesus Christ honey that was so damn good!"

Tina looked to her side at the other lounge chairs and her sisters and nephews were all in the same situation. Boys laying on top of their mothers, all three couples completely spent. They eventually recuperated somewhat and went back inside the house. Once inside, Julie and Marion weren't sure they could continue.

"I think my pussy needs a little break," said Julie.

"Same," said Marion. "It's been awhile since my pussy got beaten up like that. I need to get used to it again."

Tina looked at Kyle and Matt's disappointed faces and reassured them, "Don't worry boys. I'm still wanting more."

"Same old insatiable Tina," laughed Marion. "Always has to be the biggest slut."

"Some things just never change I guess," said Julie.

"All right bitches, at least help me worship these gorgeous cocks so that I can get fucked some more," said Tina.

"I guess that would be the sisterly thing to do," said Julie.

"Worship," asked an excited but confused Matt.

"When a woman's been lucky enough to get banged by an amazing hammer, or hammers like the three of you sport, it's important that she shows her appreciation by worshipping them. That's what we're about to do to you boys," said Marion.

"It just means we're going to suck, lick and slobber all over your cock and balls," said Julie. "And there will be no rush. Just lay back and enjoy. We absolutely loved doing this to your uncle."

"Now go sit back down on the couch boys, and scoot your butts all the way to the edge so we can better access all of your equipment," said Marion as she guided Matt into his seat and knelt between his knees. Julie and Tina did the same to Kyle and Tommy.

"This is going to be awesome," said Kyle.

"You have no idea cuz," replied Tommy.

The three mothers then plunged their mouths down onto their boys' dicks. But they didn't just suck them. They licked all around the shafts and went down and suckled on their balls. They produced a ton of saliva and soon the room was filled with the wet, slobbery, slurping sounds of their cock worship. The boys all watched briefly in amazement, but then laid their heads back, closed their eyes, and just enjoyed the experience.

"This is heaven," said Matt to agreement from his cousins.

Soon all three were hard again, but the mothers just continued to orally pleasure their sons. Licking, sucking, slurping. On and on it went. They boys got their cocks worshipped for almost a half hour. Then Tina stopped and sat back on her heels.

"All right. I could love on my boy all day but I need to get fucked again. Tommy, lay on the floor. Matt and Kyle, come over here."

Tina then straddled Tommy and began to ride him. She then looked back at Kyle and said, "Kyle, get behind me and put that cock in my ass. Matt, kneel in front and fuck my mouth."

"Holy shit, we're gonna triple penetrate aunt Tina," said Kyle as he got into position. The boys soon discovered that this was harder than they expected. The porn they watched made it look easy, but it took some shifting around before they all got comfortable. Soon the foursome managed a good rhythm as Tina rode Tommy's cock and Kyle thrust along to her movements as she moaned with her mouth on Matt's schlong.

"Mmmmpphhhh....mmpphhfff....."

"Don't go easy on her guys. Let her have it," said Marion.

"Give it to her good boys," yelled Julie.

Naturally the guys wanted to all try the others' position so they switched up after several minutes, with Kyle anchoring on the bottom while Matt fucked her ass and Tommy fucked her face. Then they all switched again and again. Tina was continually moaning into whichever cock was in her mouth as she orgasmed several times.

Once Tina was completely fucked out and no longer capable of any more orgasms, she had the boys stop with the triple penetration. She then laid on her back and spread her legs.

"All right guys, use my pussy to finish yourselves off. Who's first?"

Tina knew that all three boys had already cum many times, and that these last three fucks would take each boy a while before they could cum. Kyle went first and Tina encouraged him while rubbing her hands all up and down his body.

"That's it Kyle. Use Aunt Tina's pussy to get yourself off baby. Take as long as you need Kyle. Aunt Tina's not going anywhere. Pump that pussy for as long as you want!"

It took Kyle almost twenty minutes before he blew his nuts into her. Next up was Matt and he got the same treatment.

"Mmmmm Matt, your cock feels so good. Have as much fun as you want with my pussy. Take all of the time you need baby. Aunt Tina's pussy will always be wet for you sweetie."

Matt went hard and fast, and managed to cum after fifteen minutes of pumping. Tommy then went and fucked her good and long. When he was ready to cum he pulled out, took his cock in his hand and crawled up his mother's body.

"Your mouth! I need your mouth mom!"

Tina reached out and grabbed his cock, leaned up and took it into her mouth just as it started to blast off. Tommy grabbed the back of her head and roughly humped her mouth as he emptied himself into it. Tina moaned as jet after jet blasted into her mouth, and managed to swallow all of it.

"Goddamn," said Matt in amazement.

Tommy then fell over to the side, completely spent. Tina got up on her elbows and looked over at her sisters.

"Girls, your boys made quite a mess inside me. Can I get a little help please?"

"Sure thing sis," said Marion as she and Julie slid off of the couch and crawled over to their sister, who kept her legs spread as their sons' loads leaked out of her. The two got between her legs and took turns lapping at her cum filled box to the excited astonishment of Matt and Kyle.

"Fuck, just when you think you've seen it all," said Kyle as he tugged on his flaccid cock, hoping to get more action out of it.

"That is so goddamn hot," said Matt, who was also trying to get his cock up for one more round. But it was useless. The three boys were completely out of bullets. Eventually Julie and Marion finished 'cleaning up' their sister up and all six of them just laid around, catching their breaths.

After some recuperation Kyle said to the group, "So, tomorrow's Sunday. Any chance we can have a repeat performance?"

"That sounds perfect," said Tina as she rubbed her sore pussy. "Let's say we all meet back here tomorrow at noon?"

Everyone was in agreement. Eventually they gathered themselves, cleaned up and got dressed. Marion, Julie and their boys then started to head out.

"Mom," Matt asked as they walked to the door. "Tonight, can we maybe...."

"Yes baby," said Marion, her one arm wrapped inside his. "You can have some more later tonight when we go to bed."

"Same goes for you Kyle," said Julie. "If you're capable, you can definitely get back on top of me tonight."

And later that night in bed, Tommy was on top of Tina, making love to her. A few streets away Kyle was doing the same to Julie. And down the road from them Matt was pumping away at Marion.

TO BE CONTINUED....