Some Thoughts

Story Info
A letter to a friend describing a recent fantasy.
2.5k words
4.4
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey,

Last time we spoke, you asked me about my fantasies so I took a little time to put some thoughts down in writing.

Many of the fantasies I've been having involve us running into each other at a conference that we didn't realize the other would be at. In one we end up going on some kind of hike or to see some tourist shit with a group, or something of the like. The incidental details don't really matter. We go out and are generally having an awesome time, laughing our asses off as usual. There's no weirdness between us except for that feeling, as always, that we get each other in a way nobody else gets us and yet we're not together anymore. But we each elect privately to ignore it and just have fun and enjoy our time together.

At some point while we're out you and I go to find a bathroom and the one we find is unisex, which is slightly strange but whatever. We go into two stalls that are right next to each other and once we get in we find that there's a straight-up goddamn gloryhole between them. That's right... an actual gloryhole. It is absolutely absurd that this thing is here in this random bathroom, but nonetheless there it is. I don't notice it at first. It's only once I've got my cock out and I'm peeing that I hear you giggle from the other side and look over to see this ridiculous gaping hole in the wall. Immediately my heart starts to beat fast.

My first thought is that this can't be real. I mean, shit like this only happens in porn, bad porn at that. But the reality of it begins to sink in as I stare at it in disbelief. It seems to get bigger and closer until it occupies my entire field of vision and all I can see, hear or think about is this hole. It looms before me huge and inescapable as it begs the inevitable question; what am I going to do about it?

It feels like the world is racing around me. In no time at all my body is shaking and I'm breathing fast. There isn't much time to make a decision... but it's such a big decision. Of course I'm dying to do it, of course. All day I've been trying my best not to do anything inappropriate, and it has been very, very difficult. I know you've seen me checking out your ass and your tits. How could I not? You look amazing. You're wearing a tight pair of leggings that show off the perfect contours of your butt (which looks better than I've ever seen it before) and a tank-top that's cut low enough to show some cleavage. I can't count how many times, while walking behind you, I've imagined spanking that ass hard and then grabbing you when you spin around and kissing those perfect lips as I slide my hand beneath that tank-top to squeeze those tits I've thought about so often since I saw you last. Each time thinking about it I'd get a little lost in reverie and then I'd suddenly realize you had just said something to me and I'd come snapping back to reality. I'd breathe deep and shake it off and try to act cool, but I know that you can tell. At least I'm trying.

But now this hole is here, and the sexual energy pent-up inside of me is becoming overwhelming. I want to put my cock in it so bad I can almost feel it physically pulling on me like a tractor beam. I feel powerless to stop myself, urged on by the sheer insanity of the circumstances. I have to do it.

But what if you don't like it? What If I do it and you're really upset? We've had a really nice time today and if I do this and you're not into it then it will DEFINITELY make things weird. True, it's been difficult to keep myself in line, but thus far I've managed it. Now this? If I put my dick in this hole it's pretty clear what it means. Not much grey area in that move. We've dealt with a lot since we broke up and this could potentially open up a lot of wounds we've worked hard to seal.

On the other hand... how often does a fucking opportunity like this come along?! I mean seriously, a gloryhole?! If I had schemed with every fiber of my being I couldn't have made this happen on purpose. It is only by a sheer stroke of universal whimsy that I now find myself here and if I let this chance pass it will certainly never come again. When something this crazy happens you gotta go for it. Right? Totally, but... maybe not.

My mind vacillates back and forth between action and caution, confidence and insecurity, but the thing that finally pushes me over the edge is the thought of you on the other side. I know that you're over there, waiting, looking at that hole and wondering what I'm gonna do. I realize that you must be feeling the anticipation just as much as I am and that, more importantly, you aren't going to wait forever. The thought brings me back into focus and I look down to find that I'm done peeing and now I'm just standing here staring at this hole and holding my dick which has gotten incredibly hard from the excitement. The hole is right there, and my hard cock is in my hand right here.

I take a deep breath and put my dick in that fucking hole.

On the other side you've been sitting on the edge of the potty waiting to see what I'm going to do. In all honesty you're not sure which you would prefer, but you have to admit that if I don't at least try it you'll be a little disappointed. I mean come on, when wild shit like this happens you gotta rise to the occasion. A long time seems to pass and you finally begin to reconcile with yourself that I'm not gonna do it. It's probably for the best. After all, we're both grown-ups and you can't just let a hole in a wall make you forget yourself. We'll be able to laugh and joke about it, but that doesn't mean that we're gonna do it. You're just about to stand up... and then suddenly my cock comes through the hole.

You let out a little giggle and feel the blood rush to your face. Suddenly it seems very warm in this stall as my erect dick stands mere inches from your lips. Now it's your turn to decide what to do... but it's really not much of a decision. You've pretty much made up your mind that if my dick came through that hole you were gonna suck it. But of course, you're not gonna suck it immediately. You know me and you know that I'm freaking out on the other side, terrified about what you're thinking and what you're going to do. You smile inwardly at the thought of me pressed up against the wall, shaking and sweating with anticipation. Such a delicately priceless moment. You've got to let it last just the right amount of time. Just enough that I'm going totally crazy, but not so long that I get discouraged and pull my cock back out.

In the meantime, you've got a moment to just sit and appreciate this cock before you. It's been a long time since you've seen it and you bite your lip and get right up close for an inspection. It's a nice cock. You always liked it and it looks most inviting as it rises and falls slightly with my breathing and throbs with my heartbeat. It's really hard with a little bead of precum growing at the tip and you realize I must be insanely turned on. How could I not be? This is a complete dream come true.

How should you start? Should you touch it lightly or maybe give it a little lick? Perhaps you should get close and let the feeling of your breath increase the anticipation even further. No, you decide that none of those will do. After all, I'm already as wound up as I can possibly be. There's only one thing to do; put the whole cock into your mouth all at once. The idea starts to really excite you. The thought of how it will feel for me once you finally do it, how it will feel in your mouth. Your heart starts racing and you suddenly realize that you're salivating. You desperately want to suck this dick, and you're going to.

Meanwhile I'm close to fainting. It feels like it's been an eternity since I put my dick through the hole and I can only guess what's going on with you on the other side. I hope you're just trying to drag it out for suspense, it seems like something you would do. But maybe you're upset. Maybe you really didn't want this and are just trying to think of a way to let me down without making it too awkward. Maybe you're not even there. Perhaps you left as soon as you saw it come through the hole and are on your way back to meet up with the rest of the group. Will you refuse to speak to me? Am I just going to get an angry email, or worse, nothing at all? Or maybe you had already left before I put it though. I did take a long time to decide. I should have done it sooner, or maybe not at all. Did I hear the sound of the bathroom stall door? I don't think so, but now I'm not sure. What if my dick is just sticking out of a hole in the wall with nobody on the other side? I should probably pull it out before somebody-

All at once I feel your warm mouth close around it and pleasure washes over my entire body in a crashing wave. I let out a long moan as my ears and hands begin to tingle and you start working my hard dick with your tongue and lips. It's amazing, the most amazing thing I've ever felt.

You've always given the best blowjobs, the absolute best. But you've clearly gotten even better since the last time you had my cock in your mouth, and you seem determined to show off everything you've learned. Your mouth is warm and wet and I can picture every detail of your sexy lips gliding over my dick. Not being able to see it magnifies the feeling immensely. Your mouth on my cock is my entire world, nothing else exists. I can feel every movement like an explosion of sensation in my body. Then you take it all the way down. I feel it slide past your tongue and far down into your throat as you swallow my dick impossibly deep. Once inside you move back and forth, working the head of my cock against your soft palate. I feel your lips around the base near my swollen balls as you fuck your own mouth wantonly. I can hear the gagging noises and all that I can do is whimper softly. You pull it out and begin to stroke, kissing and licking the head gently. It's so good it's almost unbearable. You start to really suck in earnest, stroking it hard and taking it deep into your mouth. I'm getting close, and I'm sure you can tell by the way it throbs and swells in your mouth. I feel your fingers softly caress my balls and I know what you're trying to tell me. You want me to cum in your mouth.

I want it too, more than anything I want it. But I'm not sure you're ready for how serious it's going to be. I've been traveling and working a lot recently. I've been too busy to masturbate and as a result I haven't cum in over three days. It's going to be a lot of cum, a ridiculous amount. But there's no way to warn you, and there's certainly nothing to do about it now so I might as well let myself enjoy it. I just have to hope that you're ready.

On your side you're having the time of your life sucking my dick. It seems you've never enjoyed having a cock in your mouth this much, and that's saying a lot. It's so hard and warm and it feels amazing when you shove it all the way down. You know you're doing a good job and you smile at the thought that I've probably never had a blowjob this good before.

You want the cum, you want it really bad. You hope I realize it, how much you want to taste it, to feel it in your mouth. You run the tips of your fingers gently across my balls as if to say, "Give it to me. Give me what I want."

It's gonna happen soon. You can feel my body shuddering and my cock start to spasm. Your heart starts to race. You're going to get it. You moan deeply into my cock as you start stroking in fast circular motions. Any second now.

The sheer volume of semen that erupts violently from my cock takes you completely by surprise. It floods your mouth, filling it instantly and you let out a muffled "oof" as you go wide-eyed and throw your palms against the wall trying desperately to prevent any from escaping your lips. You swallow hard and the huge load strains your throat as it goes down, forcing tears from your eyes. All at once your body melts with pleasure. Your nipples stiffen and your pussy starts to throb just as another load comes rushing in. Almost involuntarily you thrust one hand into your panties and start to rub your clit furiously while squeezing your tits with the other hand. You pinch your nipple hard against the pleasure and an orgasm rips through your body as you swallow load after load, your body shaking uncontrollably.

Finally, it ends. You press your tongue hard against the underside of my cock, draw out the last bit of cum, swallow it down and then pull your lips away with an audible pop. Your face is flushed and you're breathing hard with wet tears streaked down your cheeks. You look over at my glistening, quivering cock one last time in admiration of a job well done. Then, finally, you give it a last little kiss right on the tip and then stand up and leave the stall to go wash up.

Meanwhile, I am slumped over, leaning against the wall, my body heaving with my panting and my hands still clutching at anything they can grasp. I tremble as my hard dick slowly begins to wilt and the electricity in my veins gradually subsides.

Quietly, but audibly, I say to myself, "I'm gonna need just a minute."