Somebody Save Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1 of 4. Kidnapper for hire gets a new assignment.
1.5k words
3.78
16.4k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want someone kidnapped give me a call. My name is Gina and trust me I don't come cheap. I have made a name for myself in the industry if I do say so myself. I'm the one everyone comes to first.

Ring! Ring!

"What?" I snapped into my phone.

5am was not a good time to call me as you can see.

"Gina?"

"You're not answering my question."

"I'm going to pay you eight-thousand dollars."

"OK. I'm going to listen for just a minute now."

"There is a scientist our country needs. Have him at the dock by noon and I'll double my earlier offer."

"Just tell me where to go."

This was going to be one of my easier collections. The scientist in question, Dr. Millisant Tomago, worked alone. She also just so happened to work odd hours. So I didn't have to worry about being seen. Working on a small college campus in a well to do rather crime free town also gave her the confidence to leave her door unlocked. A false confidence I intended to use to my advantage. I strolled into the lab where the little Asian woman, a cute little thing in her late thirties sat distracted. In one swift motion I spun her swivel chair around and straddled her.

"Who the fuck are you?" she demanded.

You know, I never did answer her. Instead I grabbed her head and shoved it between my breasts. I held on, making sure she got enough air to survive but not enough to do anything else. Certainly not stay awake. She put up a minimal resistance, but it quickly subsided. I stood up and smiled down at her. Like I said, easy. I scooped her up and carried her down to the docks to make the trade.

The next morning my blissful sleep was ruined once again. How often can a woman get called at 5am?

"What?" I demanded.

"I'm calling on behalf of Oliver Wilson."

Now I was wide awake.

"I'm listening."

"Be here in thirty."

He hung up.

If there was one thing I hated more than being woke at 5am it's having to go to a strip club at 5am. I really had no choice, this was Oliver Wilson after all. They led me into the back office where the man himself was waiting. He was a slimy man, you know slicked back hair, pervy smile, the works. He was also one of the most powerful criminals in the city.

"Have a seat," he told me.

I did.

"I'm having trouble with one of my accountants here at the club."

I listened quietly.

"He's been skimming. I confronted him. Turns out he's got evidence that could do me some real harm if I don't look the other way."

I nodded.

"I will not be extorted. That's where you come in."

"Who do you want me to take?"

"Their son Billy. He's a student at PGA."

He handed me a picture of the boy. He was cute.

"I want him at the warehouse in 24 hours."

"You know my fee."

"I do."

"Then it looks like I've got work to do."

Billy smacked the offending alarm clock in a futile effort to shut it the hell up. Why in the name of God had he chosen classes before noon anyway? Groaning he dragged his ass out of bed and got dressed. On his way to class he spotted her. She didn't really look like a student. That sounded bad. PGA had plenty of black students and women over thirty attending. It was something else that made him feel ... uncertain about her.

He took a closer look. She was built for strength, that much was sure. Washboard abs peeked out from under her clothing. Her pecs looked very well defined but her very full and very enticing C-Cup breasts dominated her chest obscuring them from view. Taught muscle pulsed on her biceps with every slight flex. Her long legs were thic and curvy. There was no fat there, no these were more muscles. Her legs looked like those of a cat about to leap. Her clothes were nondescript. Too nondescript now that he thought about. It was if she were trying not to be remembered later. The predatory look she gave him made sure that was never going to happen. He sped up and ran for class.

He saw her the rest of the day. No matter where he went, he saw her. What was going on here? Who was this bitch? He ducked into an alley to avoid her. Big mistake.

It happens every time. They make it too damn easy for me. They do something stupid that allows me to make my move. Like ducking into a dead-end alley. I strolled in happily.

"Who are you?" he shouted.

"Sh," I soothed him, "it'll all be over soon."

With a sweep of the legs I sent him to his knees. Before he could respond I grabbed his head and forced it between my breasts. I held tight as he flailed like a fish yanked out of the water. He screamed for help and beat on me the best he could. It wasn't very good. Trying to stand his foot slipped out from under him sending him face down onto the ground.

"Oh poor baby. Let me hug it and make it feel better."

"Get the fuck away from me!"

He jumped up and started to run. I love it when they run. I took off after him. It only took a block to catch back up with him. The boy was not in the best of shape. I sent a swift kick to the back of his knees. It was not enough to hurt him, just to send him sprawling.

"Nice try, Kiddo."

He began to desperately crawl away.

Who the fuck was this crazy bitch?!

"Get away from me!"

He tried desperately to get back onto his feet. Stumbling he just started crawling again. She just kept coming!

"Somebody help me!"

He was crying now as she grabbed him and turned him to face her. The next thing he knew his face was being forced back between her breasts. The fleshy mounds seemed to form an airtight seal around his face. Gasping he tried to inhale but nothing seemed to be coming. He began to panic.

I just held on. I moaned at the feel of his breath on my tits. This feeling, this power, was very addicting. until he passed out. I then threw him over my shoulder and carried him off to the warehouse.

The name was a bit of a misnomer. It made you think of some large open-air building down by the docks where I traded the good doctor. No, this place was a fortress. It began life as an office building back in the 60's. The whole thing went belly up allowing Wilson to buy it on the cheap. Eleven stories and one-hundred and sixty-one thousand square feet it was the perfect place for him to run the criminal operations even he didn't dare do out of a strip club.

I carried Billy past the thugs guarding the entrance and into the elevator. As we began our accent he began to stir.

He didn't know what this bitch was planning but he wasn't going to wait here and find out. He began to thrash and fight with all his might.

Ok, now the kid was starting to annoy me. I spanked him, hard.

"Hold still you little shit."

"Never! Let me go you bitch!"

I had to turn to keep him from sliding off my shoulder. The little shit tricked me. He just got me to turn him toward the buttons so he could hit stop and open the doors. A well placed knee to the gut later and he was free and running down the hall.

Stairs, stairs, he just had to reach the stairs. There was only one problem.

"Get back here you little shit!"

Ok, two problems. Besides her there were the floor's other inhabitants. This was where they trained dogs for fighting. Wonderful. The beasts were loose and running after him as well.

"Shit! Shit!! SHIT!!"

The large hungry hounds snapped at his heels. Where was the fucking stairwell?! Finally there it was. Something large hit from behind.

"Gotcha!" I shouted.

"Let me go!"

"Fuck that. I've got money and favor to earn. Now hold still."

I dragged him into the stairwell away from the dogs. Once we were safe, I slammed his face into my tits again. He screamed and tried to pry himself away. I did not let him. I held on until his freedom was mine. I threw him back over my shoulder and carried him up to the next floor. From there I took the elevator up to the top floor dropping Billy onto the floor in front of two bemused goons.

"He's all yours boys."

Ring! Ring!

Again? Seriously?

"What?" I snapped into the phone.

"Is this ... Gina?" a man asked.

"Why does nobody ever answer the 'what' right?"

"You kidnapped our son."

to be continued ...