All Comments on 'Somebody That I Used to Know'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments (Page 3)
BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

As expected, superb dialogue and well formed characters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, although the ending was rushed.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Fun, trust and integrity, sort of like trust and verify! Thank you!

rockthedogrockthedog10 months ago

Agree with others that the ending was abrupt, but wow, what a fun story once it got going.

IndyOnIndyOn10 months ago

Randi....I have been reading here in Literotica for nearly 20 years. I have seen your name mentioned many times in the forward remarks by other writers but somehow until few days ago I have never read any of your stories. DG Hear mentioned you again so I went to your page and picked a story and WOW! I am five stories in and I have rated all a 5 or 5+....in my opinion you are one of the best writer in Lit. If I could change one thing it would be to have you expand your stories a bit. There are a few unanswered questions at the end like in this story the revenge (BTB) was passed over. When Argent said: "There are some... peculiar things happening at work," You could have expanded just a paragraph or two and said "Yeah five managers including my boss got fired and four of them are getting a divorce." It would have cleaned up the story and not have us wanting to know what happened to the bad guys.

At any rate this deserves a *5* I will keep reading and I hope you will keep writing.

Jeff in Edmonds, WA USA

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

good story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That one deserves 6 stars…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Perfect.

EHP4269EHP42697 months ago

Randi - I have to agree with one of your recent comments. You are probably one of the best if not the best writer on Literotica. I really am enjoying your stories and although sometimes the endings could use a little more explanation/completion that is fine because they are your stories and you can end them how you like. Please keep up your writing as we all want more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A well-written and quite delightful tale, thanks for an enjoyable read.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Second time around still a resounding 5/5.

Tell me why do authors insist on making their female bisexual?

The vast majority of women in the world are NOT bisexual, but that is never reflected in the stories on Literotica.

I alway wonder why bisexualality of females has become such a trope?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Argent looked at her for a long moment. "I still love him."

"Yes, I know. I can see it. You just love yourself more," Tana said

===> Tana was great. Argent was so full of herself. She had mental issues including NPD. No one mentally healthy compartmentalizes relationships and sex like that. Certainly not yo the extent that need gangbangs and feel they have to continue, and the spouse who they deceived for years should accept it. That bring said Argent wasn't evil. She just has a screw loose. Funny MC has concerns Tana won't commit but Argent is the one who couldn't commit due to sex addiction.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for the tale! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

RedRachaelRedRachael5 months ago

Thank you for a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

good story. Glad there was some payback, but it wasn't explained enough. Also, the ending could have gone further in terms of their next steps. Still a solid 4.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I really love your work. Your characters have depth, and the stories are engaging. They must be at least technically adequate, but honestly, the only way I know is when I can read, and I’m not distracted by the writing.

You communicate your ideas well, and they flow pretty smoothly. I’ve read much of what you’ve written. It is a pleasure.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

Thanks for a well-written and thoroughly absorbing read. Plot and character development were excellent. Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Incredible 180 degree turn in recapturing faith, confidence and love with a soulmate. It took two years to prove loyal, compatible love but paid off for a positive future. Randi picks the most original names for the MC's. It helps a lot to have a healthy bankroll.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Bruh ??? Why not Bro?

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Lucky man to find such a gem, particularly after the bitch tore his heart out.

6King6King11 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories