Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that Adam, that was just me being drunk and horny." "Bullshit Lexi, I've been with Liam long enough to know drunk and horny and what you were last night was something different."

Alexandra tried to argue with him but she couldn't. Something in the back of her mind was convincing her that he was right. Adam lightly stroked her arms.

"Adam, don't."

"You want this as well."

"We can't."

"Why not?"

He kissed her neck.

"Mmm, because once is a mistake but... Ahhh, twice and we're on a slippery road."

"Who's says we're stopping at twice."

"No-one would like it."

Adam nibbled her earlobe and whispered.

"Fuck everyone else."

They had sex for the second time that morning, this time though remembering the condom.

**

For the rest of Alexandra's holiday they spent most of their time in bed together, well not always a bed but that was the general consensus. They kept up the charade of not being related to each other with some difficulty but they made it work -- Liam was ecstatic that his friend finally lost his cherry.

Unfortunately all good things come to an end and just a few days later Alexandra was already going home. They said a tearful goodbye at the train station, promising each other that they'll be together again soon. But with Adam's exams and Alexandra's job-hunting amongst other factors and it was a long time before they saw each other again. Almost a year actually.

1990

When the summer of 1990 came around Adam planned to go down to Wales himself to meet Alexandra but when his parents caught wind of his plans they decided there and then they hadn't seen Jane and her new husband in a long time and were going down with him. Adam was understandably angry at this but he couldn't say anything, instead he just kept quiet.

They drove down to Wales in separate cars, Adam in his own and his parents in theirs. At one point during the trip Adam spotted his parents signalling him they were turning into a rest stop, he pretended not to notice and kept driving. But when his own tiredness caught up with him and he pulled into a rest stop they found him, from there on they drove in front of him.

The three of them pulled up outside Jane's house a few minutes after six in the evening, Jane and her new husband welcomed them in happily.

"I was wondering when you would show up." Jane joked as she hugged her sister.

"Sorry, we had a little trouble on the road down, Adam drove on instead of stopping with us for a rest. Took us a while to find him again."

"Well I'm just glad you're here now." Jane turned to Adam. "God I can't believe it's been so long since we last spoke."

"Five years is a long time. Is Lexi around?"

"She's at work right now, she'll be back in about an hour. Oh Adam, this is Damien."

Jane moved out the way to allow a man to approach Adam, he knew from Alexandra that this was her step-father. He was the exact opposite of Craig, tall, thin with short auburn hair and a five day shadow on his face. His light brown eyes and small smile showed kindness that Craig never could.

"It's good to finally meet you Adam, Alex hasn't stopped talking about you since she came home last year."

"Yeah well she's my best friend, I made sure to remind her of that when she came to visit."

"I'm sure she knows it."

The five of them went inside where Jane had set up dinner for everyone, they all sat around the table and swapped stories, Adam stayed mostly quiet, his mind never leaving the thoughts of Alexandra he'd carried for a year.

"Adam? Adam?"

His trance was broken by Jane calling his name. "Sorry, what?"

"I was just asking you about your school work, your mother told me you're working at a big law firm."

Adam sighed. "I've told you before mum, I'm not working at the firm yet, I still need to finish my last year of uni then and only if I get the right grades, then I'll get an internship. It's not a job yet."

"Well it's great to see you doing so well. I only wish my own daughter could be as forward thinking as you. I swear she's been in that same part-time job for three years."

Claire swallowed her drink. "Where is Alexandra working right now?"

"She's a bar worker, runs the tills for drinks and the like. I don't like the bar she's working at, I know for a fact that they have some of the girls working there get on stage in tight little outfits and dance for all the bug eyed men that go there. But I just know if I say anything to her she'll volunteer to get on that stage."

"I might have to go there at some point." Everyone laughed at Adam's comment, none of them could know the dirty images in his head of a dancing Alexandra.

"Adam, since we're short on rooms do you mind sleeping in Alex's room?"

YES. YES OH GOD YES.

"Sure that's no problem."

"Good, I'll tell her when she gets back."

"Tell me what?"

Everyone turned round to face Alexandra, Adam caught eyes with her and his heart melted, he was so happy to see her. She was wearing a pink tank-top and yellow running shorts that seemed to mould to her hips. She had changed a bit since they last talked; her long curly hair was now short and straight and seemed a much lighter colour. She also appeared thinner than last time, her body was a lot tighter and her stomach flatter. She spotted Adam and smiled at him.

"We were just asking Adam if he minds sharing your room."

Alexandra's eyes locks onto Adam's, she could see the thoughts in his head rush through. She could immediately tell what he was thinking.

"Sure, I'm fine with that. But no funny business mister."

"Alex, that's your cousin."

"It's fine Aunt Jane. She's just continuing a joke from when we last met."

Alexandra sat down next to Adam. "We're only joking mum. Don't fret over it."

Adam placed his hand on Alexandra's knee and slowly brushed it up her thigh. He stopped just as his pinky touched the outline of her pussy. It was so hard for Alexandra not react.

After the longest dinner in history Adam and Alexandra went upstairs to her room. Alexandra had barely shut the door before Adam seized her, pushing her against the door and kissing her with an explosion of passion and lust and love that he had kept repressed for almost a year.

"Oh god Lexi I've missed you."

"Mm, I've, fuck, I've missed you too. What was that at the table? We could've been caught."

"I know Lexi. I know but I had to, you do something to me."

His hand reached down and cupped her pussy though her shorts. She whimpered in approval.

"It's you Lexi, it's all for you. Everything I do for you."

She said nothing, her breathing only got sharper and deeper.

Adam kissed her neck "I couldn't stop thinking about you. I haven't looked at anyone else. I love you."

Alexandra pushed him away. "Fuck you Adam. What did I tell you? What did I fucking tell you about being in love with me? I told you not to be. I'm a horrible, horrible person and I only hurt people. I can't love anything, I'm just..."

Adam cut her off with another kiss; this one softer than the last. When he broke he felt her push forward, trying not to let his lips leave hers.

"Stop talking like that Lexi. I don't want to hear any of this."

"What's wrong with you Adam? Why must you have this fuckin romanticized view of me?"

"Because I love you."

Alexandra felt tears welling in her eyes, her cousin was in love with her and nothing she could say or do would change that. It was the only true love she had ever known and it made her hate herself even more because she just knew one day she would hurt him.

Later that night, Adam was waiting in Alexandra's room, she was in the shower and he was waiting to get in after her. He had spent the whole day ogling her, just waiting for the right time when they would be alone together without fear of interruption.

Alexandra stood in the bathroom looking into the mirror. She finished her shower ten minutes ago but kept it running. Was she really going to do this? Was she really going to fuck her cousin in her room with her parents mere feet from them? God why couldn't he have gotten a girlfriend in their time apart? She cursed him as her pussy got wetter at the risky thought of sex with him.

Alexandra turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around her body before heading out and back to her room. She opened the door to find Adam doing the Burt Reynolds' pose; completely naked with only his arm covering his crotch. She giggled slightly from shock but she had to admit he looked good.

Their eyes doing all the talking, Alexandra dropped her towel. This was the first time Adam had seen her body since last summer. She was definitely thinner, a lot thinner than last time. Her hair on her head had been cut but the hair on her pussy had grown, not too much, just so much that she had a landing strip now. She also had a small tattoo of a welsh dragon on her left hip, she looked so different and yet every bit as gorgeous as last time.

Adam got off the bed, took Alexandra in his arms and flung her on the bed. He was taking charge and she liked it. He knelt down between her legs and softly, slowly he kissed up her thighs, stopping just short of her pussy. His lips were just touching her lips and no more.

Alexandra had had people go down on her before but none of them showed the care and attention to detail that Adam did. Maybe he did love her.

Fucking idiot. She thought.

Satisfied that she was wet enough, Adam took a very long lick of her, from the top of her ass to the bottom of her clit. He tasted her musky, tangy juices. He'd never gone down on a girl before and missed his chance with her last summer, the taste surprised him and at first he didn't like it but he persevered for her and after a few seconds he loved it.

Adam took some tips he learnt from Liam and other guys and Uni, his thumb reached up and rubbed madly on Alexandra's clit while he moved his head backwards and forwards, sticking his tongue in and out of her pussy. He was fucking her with his tongue.

Alexandra covered her mouth with her hand, gripping her face tightly as she felt a flurry of orgasms overtaking her. She screamed in her hand, no-one else could hear her but it was loud enough for Adam to know what he was doing to her. When she had calmed down Adam climbed across her so that he was on top of her, he kissed her gently as he lowered his very hard cock into her. She had a sharp intake of breath as he entered her, she forgot how thick he was.

Adam felt ecstatic, he felt whole again knowing he was with the love of his life once more. He never wanted to leave her, he wanted to shout with joy, he wanted to tell everyone he was in love, the hell with laws or society.

As they slowly fucked each other, Adam looked down at his cousin, his smile was wiped on his face when he saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Hit me."

"What?"

"Hit me Adam. Slap me in the face."

"No Lexi I'm not going to do that."

Alexandra pulled Adam's head closer to her, so close their noses were smashed into each other. "Hit me Adam. Slap me, treat me like the bitch I am. Don't bother with kindness I don't deserve it. Come on hit. Hit me. Fuckin hit me."

Adam suddenly slapped Alexandra on the face. They were both surprised by his actions but she quickly got over it.

"God, again."

With less hesitation than before Adam slapped Alexandra. For some reason she enjoyed it, in fact she was getting pleasure out of the whole thing.

"Again."

He slapped her again, and again. He slapped her three more times, each time her moans of pleasure got louder and more intense until finally she came. Not as powerful as when he was going down on her but a far more satisfying cum.

"Jesus Lexi what the fuck was that?"

Alexandra lightly pushed Adam off her and sat up. "That, that was the real me Adam. That was a side of me I've not shown to many people."

"I hit you and you fuckin get off on it. Fuck Lexi what's wrong with you?"

"Where do I begin? Look Adam I told you before I'm not right, I'm a bad person and..."

Adam went to kiss her again but she stopped him. "No, you are not silencing me this time. Now you will listen to me. You remember when I told you I didn't want to talk about how I lost my virginity? It wasn't because of some drunken fuck with some guy I barely know, it was some guys I barely know. I got really drunk and five guys just had their way with me, taking every hole they could find. They didn't care I was just a cunt for them to fuck. And you know what? When I found out about what happened to me I didn't care either. I was sad, I wasn't angry I felt nothing. Hell the closest feeling I had to anything was joy. I enjoyed being used, I enjoyed being abused. I'm a bitch, I was their bitch."

Adam was moved visibly to tears by his cousin's confession. "Why are you telling me this Lexi, this is torture."

"Because you made me like this. You say you're in love with me, because of you I don't know how to love. Because you told me that the man I thought was my father had been abusing me my whole life. If I had just kept in the dark I would've been fine but no you had to play the hero and try to save me when all you did was fuck me up."

Adam covered his ears "Shut up Lexi, I don't want to hear it anymore."

"You getting angry?"

He nodded.

"Good, I want you to get angry, I want you to feel pain and misery and hate. I want you to want me to feel that pain. I want you to be vengeful. I want you to sadistic."

Something washed over Adam. He couldn't control himself. He grabbed Alexandra by the neck and threw her down on the bed, he stood up behind her and with no warning or foreplay, he rammed his dick into her surprised pussy. He pummelled her cunt viciously, all pretence of silence had been lost as they both grunted with each other, their flesh smacking together, sweat pouring down their bodies, the bed moving back and forth with their movements.

This was easily the best sex Alexandra had ever had, it was the hard stuff she wanted, to be treated like a whore and because it was her cousin doing it the taboo aspect was bringing her closer and closer to her third cum of the night.

When Adam's free hand -- the one not holding her neck to the bed -- slapped the bare cheek of her exposes ass she felt the vibrations travel to her clit. He kept slapping her, he growled something at her but she could only make out bits and pieces.

"....come on... fuck you c.... you little cunt fuck you.... cum bitch cum...."

He was an animal, animal in speech, animal in behaviour, animal in sexual prowess. Alexandra swore she heard him growl at her.

With one final slap on her ass and a massive ram into her Alexandra came on Adam's cock, the sudden squeeze sent him over the edge and his spunk shot deep into his cousin. This surge of release washed away what he was feeling, the fires of lust in him had died out and he was left the young man he was a few minutes ago. He looked down at Alexandra, still holding her to the bed, he quickly let go and immediately he came close to tears.

"Oh god Lexi what have I done?"

"You haven't done anything." She stayed seated, too tired to move.

"What are you talking about, I forced myself on you, I treated you like you were nothing."

It was her turn to kiss him to shut him up. "Adam, you did nothing I didn't want you to. I'll admit I was surprised at what you did but I enjoyed it. You have nothing to worry about. Now come on, let's go to sleep."

Alexandra turned the light off and fell asleep, Adam slipped down on his bed on the floor but he had more difficulty going to sleep. How could he after what he just witnesses?

**

Adam woke up the next morning to the sound of Alexandra getting out of bed. He got a quick but welcome glance at her naked ass just as she was putting on a pair of underpants. Adam groaned as he stretched awake. She turned and smiled at him

"Morning."

"Morning, you ain't getting showered."

"No need, I showered last night. Though I think you should probably get washed, especially after last night."

Alexandra knelt down and quickly kissed Adam before turning and leaving the room. Adam was surprised by her cheery attitude, she seemed so tortured last night but now it was like last night never happened.

Adam took a quick shower and got dressed in time for breakfast. When he joined everyone else he found them all helping themselves to bacon and sausages and eggs and the like. His father Kieran was the first to see him.

"Adam, good to see you're up."

Adam sat down next to Kieran who handed him a bacon sandwich. Where he was sitting Adam was directly opposite Alexandra, she kept catching his eye and smiling.

"So uh Lexi, Liam wanted me to tell you that he and Maggie had a daughter, they called her Katie."

"That's nice."

"It's not right having a baby at the age." Kieran spoke up, answering a question no-one asked. "I remember when we had you you were up all night crying. I've no idea how your friend Liam's going to cope with a crying baby and school."

"Speaking of which, did any of you hear a noise last night?" Adam's mother asked the table.

Adam and Alexandra eyes shot up at each other. How could they have been so stupid making so much noise last night? Just when things were about to get awkward they heard giggling. Jane and Damien were struggling not to burst out laughing and everyone knew why. The secret lovers were safe for now.

After a quick breakfast Adam followed Alexandra back to her room. He shut the door quickly.

"What the hell's going on Lexi?" He whispered at her angrily.

"What do you mean?" Her mood was still too cheerful for his liking.

"I mean this, I mean you. Why are you so happy, after what you told me last night?"

The smile never vanished from her face but her eyes told him she wasn't as happy as she was mere moments ago. "What would you have me do Adam? You want me to mope and groan and piss of my parents with my depression? No I put on a brave face and deal with this shit on my own, the less they know about my life the better."

"You don't have to be alone anymore Lexi."

"Piss off Adam. Don't come here all high and mighty thinking you can save me. You're only here two more days then you're fucking off back home. Don't give me hope that you can't fulfil."

Adam's voice went low, he wasn't angry anymore, he was disappointed. "What happened to you Lexi? What happened to the little girl I knew back home? When did you become so sarcastic, so cynical? So mean? This is not you Alexandra."

The use of her full name surprised Alexandra, all her life Adam had called her Lexi. As he turned and left her she felt like falling to the floor and weeping.

That night the two cousins went to bed separately. Adam didn't even bother trying to get into her bed, he just went right from the door to his mattress on the floor. Alexandra waited about 15 minutes for him to make a move but when she realised he wasn't she knew she had to fix it. She couldn't explain why but she didn't want Adam to be mad at her, she actually cared what he thought of her.

Alexandra slid down silently to Adam's bed, sliding under the covers and placing her arm over him.

"Lexi, what are you doing?"

"Shh. Let's not say anything Adam."

She gently kissed his head, just behind his ear. Adam was powerless against her, he melted in her arms. Alexandra climbed on top of Adam, the wet feeling on his legs told him she was already naked. Together they pulled his trousers down, from there Alexandra stroked his cock to full hardness, the softness of her hands sped the process along. Once he was completely hard Alexandra lifted herself onto his cock, letting his thick member squeeze its way into her. She could feel every ridge and bump and vein on his dick, she kept having to lift herself and lower a little more then lift, then lower, slowly working her way down him. When she felt his hand hands glide over her hips she went weak at the knees and slid down until he was fully in her. The two of them weren't taking any chances this time, they didn't fuck like animals they made love like a couple. Slow grinding against each other, building that feeling of contented ecstasy, letting it intensify. Alexandra bent over to allow Adam's cock to hit a whole new area of her pussy and in the process her breasts were within his grasp. He was gentle with her breasts, he sucked the nipples softly as a baby would, his licked the aureoles, he kissed the entire breast. He treated them with the same care and respect he would the rest of her body. The jagged panting and soft moaning in his ear told him he was doing right.