All Comments on 'Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 03'

by monamante

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

Thank you for this beautiful story, you're my favorite author on this site. You have a wonderful talent and I hope you never stop writing! I look forward to your next creation. Much love and appreciation.

Xoxo

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Top notch as usual. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more of your work whether it's about Toni & Miranda or some other tale.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
WOW!

A beautiful love story and a great build-up. Well worth the wait, I say. Thank you for such a fine, sensual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think I am in love with your writing, it's not about the sex scenes but the stories you write. I have read each one of them...and all of them are beautiful in their own way...you are really very talented. I wish I could do more than vote to show my appreciation. You are the best. You deserve to be proud of your achivement. Bravo...

scarlet_1scarlet_1over 11 years ago
OMG!!

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your love stories. They're written with such passion and brilliance, thank you. Pleeeeease continue with this series.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Divine

Like all of the other pieces I’ve read from you, this is a work of art. The pace of the storyline, the evolution of the characters, the wealth and depth of emotions, all show how truly grand a writer you are. It’s the perfect ending or a prelude to the finale of Toni and Miranda's life together.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful series. I can’t wait to see what next you come up with.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hottt

A really good romance ... the kind that makes you appreciate the special lady in your life and what she means to you ... and the way you want to really love her ... Thank You :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please chapter 4

awesom! chapter 4! meet the parents. more passionet sex! pls,pls,pls! u rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That chapter was absolutely awesome. A slow build up of passion, lust, love and sex; and all at the right pace. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spin off

Love the story. Maybe you can do like a spin off with sandy and autumn seems like it would be a great story to read!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
plz add chap 4.

This story is wonderful. I suggest u add new chap wid even mre passionate sex

Marley14Marley14over 11 years ago
WOW

this was an amazing story please continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Fantastic! Please add another chapter! Loved this series.

LiveCatLiveCatabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

I love your writing but you've surpassed yourself with this series.

The development of the characters, the intensity of the build up, the raw & beautiful emotions......I don't possess the words to say how good it is!

Cat x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please keep going! There's so many ways to go from here! I love your stories, and this is no exception. The battle of emotions playing between them keeps the story interesting and exciting. I did love the drawn out flirtation but when they finally gave in was my favourite part.

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorover 10 years ago
please, please, please.....

Continue this story. It's one of my absolute favorites. :-) I'd also like to see a story about Autumn and san. :) I hope you come back soon, most of the new stories are boring.

Come back soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Less is more

I think all of the three chapters are perfect and there is no need to embellish a jewel. Do continue to write but this story is complete.

laritialaritiaabout 10 years ago
How sexy

Love your characters and how you make them so real. The sex is so hot. Keep writing for you have a wonderful talent.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Great Story!

Would love to see a chapter about that barbeque!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

More!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

I think it's definitely time for another chapter!!

-Cc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grand series

This has been an enjoyable series to read. I liked the way that the major characters' friends all watched out for and cared for each other. And I liked the way in which Toni matured emotionally as the story developed. I don't really think you need another chapter; the story has ended exactly where it should---anything else would be in danger of being an anticlimax. Use Toni and Miranda as minor characters in something else, but their story has run its proper course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was amazing. I applaud and thank you for this. Your writing and the way you bring the characters to life is nothing short of stellar.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 9 years ago
Grande finale - but not the end, please

This was so great! The dual perspective, the gradual awareness of love, the difficulties in realising it is love and surrender to that love, beautifully written. I also love how friends help each other through difficult times and withhold nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved it! This is one of the best stories I have read so. I need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I've read this series a few times now and absolutely love Toni, Miranda and their friends. I hope you do write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

How can I thank you enough for this gift, the person writing such characters has to be as wonderful & amazing as the characters and the story themselves. THANK YOU , words cannot express when there 's so much to feel .

rml65rml65almost 9 years ago
cant wait for more!

You write amazing stories! Have enjoyed them all and truly can't wait for more to read from you!

jaundealzatejaundealzatealmost 7 years ago
just to help you with spanish:

"Su belleza es una obra de arte. Por fuera todos pueden admirar su bellesa(belleza). Pero cuando una persona se acerca y mira la bellesa(belleza) que tiene en frente, solo entonces reconoce la precisiosidad (preciosidad), la hermosura y el encanto por si mismo." Sigue escribiendo, me ha gustado mucho tu relato. ¡¡¡¡¡Gracias!!!!

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

meh was a good story but its clearly unfinished and you have been gone since 2012 so while good i cant help but be disappointed

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Wow 10 years later still good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous