Someone Borrowed, Someone Blue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waggled my eyebrows. "That's not all you're going to feel, lady." Then we were kissing again, as if we'd discovered some new kind of drug we couldn't get enough of. Her hands tugged at the shoulders of my jacket, slipped it off with some help. Before I could reciprocate her fingers were at the buttons of my shirt, pulling her mouth off of mine with a gasp as she tried to focus. After fumbling with one for a few seconds she said, "yeah, fuck this," and, with a grunt of effort, sent fasteners flying in all directions as she ripped it open. I managed to clear my loosely-hanging tie before it could choke me during the shirt's hasty removal, the pair flung somewhere behind me. Her hands flowed over my bare chest as I groaned, reveling in having someone else touch me for the first time in what felt like forever.

Not someone.

Tish.

I reached for her as our lips met again - I had a feeling I was wearing more of her lipstick than she was at this point - but she stopped me with gentle pressure from her hands before taking a step back. "Taking this dress off is A Thing," she said, starting to fiddle where it went over her shoulder. Tish gave me a small smile that was difficult to read - shy? eager? coy? - as she unhooked something and began unwinding material. It felt like having someone open the best present ever for you, and I could feel myself vibrating with anticipation as she unveiled more of herself with each pass. After what felt like an eternity - but was maybe thirty seconds - she set the folded pile of linen on the top of a nearby dresser, standing before me clad in only a strapless bra and a pair of lacy-topped panties, both a much lighter blue than dress had been. Eyes locked on mine, she reached behind her back and, with a wee bit of fiddling, unhooked the bra before tossing it aside. The side of her mouth curled. "I guess you like the view."

An understatement, to say the least. Not sure if she was making that assumption due to the bulge in my pants or from what I'm sure was the look of stunned amazement on my face, but she wasn't wrong. I'd known Tish had a massive chest - I mean, how could I not know that - but nothing could have prepared me for what they looked like out in the world, so to speak. They were huge, yes, but they still had a wonderful shape, full and enticing, her nipples so dark they may have been absorbing light. On a frame smaller than hers they would have been outlandish, even ridiculous, but beneath her broad shoulders they seemed appropriate, perfect.

I was unsure what to do - not in *that* way - as I wavered for a moment, trying to glean what she wanted to happen next. While I was still tharn she reached up and cupped herself, her gaze finding mine again, before her hands slid down the bare expanse of her torso, over the soft contours that still managed to be sexy and alluring. I licked at my lips as she reached her waist and hooked her thumbs under her panties, sliding them down a bit before dropping into catcher's squat to take them all the way off. I watched the play of muscles in her thighs and calves as she stood back up, and as she straightened I was there, mouth on hers, arms pulling her naked body against mine. Our chests meeting sent an electric shock through me and I felt rather than heard a small moan escape her. My hands wandered across her back as we lost ourselves in the kissing again, slowly moving down until I felt them reach the swell of her rear. There was pure steel beneath the surface and we both grunted a little as I gave her a firm squeeze. I brought my fingers up along the sides of her rib cage and she broke our kiss, her eyes half-lidded, leaning back a bit as she discerned my intention. My hands made use of the space provided, sliding onto her breasts as she let out a hiss of pleasure. The heft was incredible, and she leaned back into me as I caressed her with a considerable amount of pressure. Her hands came up and gently grabbed my face, looking like she was going to say something, before kissing me instead. The onslaught of various sensations was almost overwhelming at this point, and when the kiss broke we both pulled back with a gasp. The space between our bodies was occupied first by an updraft of heat, and then a scent that caused my nostrils to flare. I knew what it was and I wanted more of it, as soon as possible.

I let my hands fall to Tish's elbows and, after grabbing them, turned her so her back was to the bed. Her response was to snake her arms up around my neck, pulling us together again and reminding me that for some reason I still had pants on. Her lips sought mine again and I returned the kiss with vigor for a few moments before putting my hands on her shoulders and giving her a gentle but firm push. Her eyes widened for a moment before the edge of the bed caught her just below the knees, spilling her backwards onto the mattress with a whoop of surprise.

"Oh, you think you're going to get away with th-AHHHHHHHHHH!"

Tish's playful admonishment morphed into something incoherent but enthusiastic as I proved I had not been idle after helping her assume a prone position. Having immediately dropped to my knees before Tish had even finished bouncing, I wrapped my arms under her thighs and spread them apart. Her aroma was heavy, intoxicating and inviting. Before me her inner core awaited, beckoning with a glistening promise, and I didn't pause before putting my eager tongue to work. Tish was sweet and tangy at the same time, a type of deliciousness I had never experienced, and a quick taste was not going to be sufficient. Tish's initial gasp had rolled into a deep, primal moan, becoming more intense as I explored her, my tongue tracing routes through her folds. The muscular slabs of her thighs clamped on either side of my face while her hands found purchase at the back of my head, further locking me into place. Not that I had any interest in an escape attempt. What had been thought to be unattainable was mine, right here, right now, and I wasn't going anywhere.

I knew I'd found the right combination of location, motion, and rhythm when Tish made a noise that was difficult to make out, given the unusual earmuffs I had on, and her hands tightened their grip. Her hips bucked against me as I struggled to keep her in place, arms straining with the effort. Ankles locking behind me, Tish yelled things I couldn't understand as she lifted her torso from the mattress, her entire body quivering. We stayed like that for a few seconds - her quaking, me furiously twirling my tongue as she ground against me - before she crashed back onto the bed, her grip around me slackening as her entire body seemed to go limp. I stopped my oral ministrations when she twitched and gave a small, distracted giggle, having encountered this sort of post-orgasmic ticklishness before. Sitting back on my haunches, I wasn't surprised when the fingers I used to wipe at my face came away soaked, and I smiled as I reclaimed my arms from beneath Tish. That caused her to stir a bit, waving a hand languidly around as she struggled to raise herself up on the opposite elbow.

"I feel... I feel like you've failed me as a friend by not previously informing me that you're some sort of world champion at that." She gave me a tiny shake of her head. "Not cool, Bear. Not cool. But," she continued, before I could respond, "I do believe we can find a way to mitigate the harm done." With alarming dexterity she swung a leg over my head as she rolled and reoriented herself on the bed, ending up on her side and facing me. Crooking a finger in my direction, she beckoned me with a grin. "Get your ass over here. Your *bare* ass."

I didn't need to be told twice, reflecting her smile as I did my best to yank both my pants and my socks off without falling over. To my eternal relief my underwear was still under siege, and if anything I'd somehow gotten even harder. I still had the flutter in my belly that I always got the first time I stripped in front of a new lover, but it wasn't going to be a problem. Peeling my boxer-briefs off, I stood back up in all my naked glory. I could feel my body trembling, either from nervousness or excitement. Maybe both. Probably both.

Tish's eyebrows rose as I clambered onto the bed and lay down next to her, scant inches between us. "You had this-" sliding her hand over, she took a firm grip around my already throbbing cock, "and kept it from me for all these years? How dare you."

It was a wee bit difficult to concentrate on anything besides being within Tish's grasp at the moment, but I did my best. "Ahhh... what? It's just ave-"

"Okay," she said, her voice a whisper as she started to move her hand in a most distracting manner, "I get that you think you're average because you're comparing it to dudes you saw in porn that you'll swear you never watched, but this-" she paused her stroking to give me a squeeze, "this is not average, Bear." Her mouth met mine for another lingering kiss, and when we broke she gave a throaty chuckle. "Believe me, I know."

I stifled another groan as my hips started to move in time with her. "I choose to believe you."

Another laugh. "Good choice." Tish leaned back in until our lips were almost touching. "I'd forgotten how good I both smell and taste. Nummy treat, I am," she said, her eyes half-lidded. "Normally I'd eagerly reciprocate the type of attention you just gave me but I fear that, given your soon-to-be-ended sexual drought, even little bit might prove to be too much."

The thought of her lips wrapped around me was almost enough to send me over the edge by itself. "That'd, uhm, that'd be a safe bet." Hell, if she kept the same slow motion with her hand for much longer I was going to explode.

"Mmm, so, we'll just save that for another time, then. Soon." I may have whimpered a little as she released me, bringing her hand up to my cheek. "Along those lines, as much as I would love to make one of my fantasies come true by having you on top of me pounding away right now, I think the same rationalization applies."

I kissed her then, long and hard, feeling her murmur as our passion spiked again. When we came up for air the corner of my mouth curled. "You doing all of this talking is pretty weird, Tish."

Her eyes flashed with mock outrage, baring her teeth before shoving my shoulder back and pouncing on top of me, straddling me with ease. As her weight settled down on me I could feel her molten core on top of my cock, pinning me in place as she made tiny movements with her hips. My hands found purchase on her arms, straining to span her flexing biceps.She did a little more wiggling, smirk firmly in place, before leaning in for another quick kiss. Lips still touching, she murmured, "I love you, Bear."

My heart felt like it was trying to pound its way out of my chest. I had no idea what we'd have after this night, if anything at all, or if we'd treat it as a way of two friends saying goodbye. In the moment, in the right now, it didn't matter. My eyes locked on hers, swam in that dark, dark brown, got lost there for a moment. "I love you too, Tish."

Her response was another kiss before she shifted up my body and pressed down with her hips. I had figured that she'd reach back with her hand and position me so she could rise up and lower herself down on me, but I had underestimated her physical prowess. We both gasped as she eased back, taking my head inside her. The sensation was overpowering, electric, and to this day I'm shocked I didn't lose control right then and there. Instead I tried to help her with getting me fully inside of her by pushing my hips upward, only to be checked by pressure from her knees holding me firmly in place.

"Easy, big guy," she said, her breaths shallow. "I'm running this show right now." As if to demonstrate the truth of her statement she shifted back and took another inch or so of me inside her, her grip tight on my shoulders as a moan laced with eagerness and frustration escaped me. She answered with a grunt of her own, biting at her lower lip. Her eyelids fluttered a bit as she moved again, offering a breathy sigh as her liquid heat engulfed more of me. My hands slid down to her hips, marveling at the juxtaposition of spots firm or yielding, the duality of her form that offered both pure physical power and undeniable sexual allure. Fingers pressed into her flesh as she took all of me I had to give, grinding as she reached my base. Pausing there, she leaned down to give me a kiss that was unexpectedly soft and tender, her touch gentle before she started to pull herself up again.

My groans of pleasure as she started to move were first drowned out by what sounded like a note of surprise in her voice, then further topped by broken words and syllables leaking out around the sharp and sudden panting her breathing became. Eyes shut and face scrunched up, her teeth flashed as she pistoned up and down on me with a steady pace that felt almost otherworldly. I reached around to grab her firm, round ass as I thrust back up into her, our movements falling into a sympathetic synchronization as if we'd been practicing this together for years. While I was tremendously relieved that my cock was performing without a hitch it was apparent that even with Tish controlling the tempo I was not going to be able to hold off for very long. I tried every bit of mental gymnastics I could think of to delay the inevitable as much as possible so that she could enjoy herself as well but ye gods, she felt so incredible on top of me, around me, against me. Soon I could feel the point of no return rushing in.

"Tish... Tish...I'm gonna.. sorry..."

In response her eyes flew open, unfocused for a moment or two. Looking down at me, she gave me a few brisk nods. "Yes... yes... oh fuck... oh come for me, please come with me, please..."

Hands moving from my shoulders to my chest, Tish sat almost straight up on me, her powerful legs increasing the speed of our coupling to a frenzied crescendo. We were yelling at the top of our lungs, both unintelligible, and my release refused to be denied any longer. In the millisecond before I surrendered I had a moment of absolute clarity, of Tish looking like some sort of perfect being astride me, her body unique and flawless, our union the junction of pure, unfettered bliss. I saw my friend, my lover, my heart's happiness. I saw the past that could have been, the present that this was, and even a sliver of hope for the future.

Then my orgasm hit me with such force and intensity that it made me question whether I'd spent my life before today doing sex completely wrong. I felt it in every inch of my body, a pleasure that enveloped me like a massive wave at the beach, knocking me askew, tumbling me over, setting every nerve I had into a state of overload before depositing me in the sand, safe and satisfied. The good sensations continued to ripple throughout me, the rapture unwilling to end. I was okay with that. I might have still been yelling and gasping. Grunting and growling, maybe. There was also the possibility I'd passed out a bit.

The latter seemed feasible because as awareness begrudgingly returned I found myself pretty well smothered by Tish, something I didn't remember happening. She had collapsed on top of me, breathing deep and ragged, one of her massive breasts on my head. If my face hadn't been turned to the side there's a good chance I would have had trouble breathing. As it was, between the softness of the mattress beneath me and the woman currently draped over me I wasn't going anywhere without a major amount of effort that I felt no urge to engage in. My body felt pleasantly drained, lingering tremors of pleasure firing off sporadically. Given my position it was tough to see what was going on but Tish didn't seem responsive at the moment. Wiggling my arms a bit, I was able to get a hand on her shoulder for a gentle squeeze.

"Tish? You okay?"

Her response was a heavy, syrupy mumble, her body shifting slightly as she murmured something else too quietly for me to make it out. At my second attempt there was a pause long enough enough for me to start to worry a bit before Tish let out a satisfied grunt and rolled off me. I shifted so we were side by side, flopped on our backs, legs and arms still touching. She brushed her braids from her face before turning in my direction.

"So." Her lips, full and inviting, curled in a roguish grin.

"So," I echoed, unable to keep from smirking as well. "Do I need to make sure that didn't happen because Theresa was lurking outside?"

"Don't make me hurt you."

I put on an innocent face. "I'm just being thorough so we don't have any more confusion."

"I'll confusion you, buddy." She gave her head a little shake, but her eyes danced with mischief. "We have some time to kill before you've recovered enough for round two, so let's have a discussion."

"Pretend I made a joke about your presumption that'd I want to ravage you again and you counterpoint, something both witty and withering." I rolled up so that I was facing her as well. "Should we talk about our blatant disregard for both protection and birth control?"

"We can, but let me start by letting you know I'm on the Pill. I did ask you if you had a clean bill of health, remember?" She waited for my nod to concede her point. "I am also pure as the driven snow, as you just played the lead role in the first time I've ever had sex without a condom involved."

My brow drew down. "If you made them wear condoms, then why the birth control pills?"

Tish reached out and stroked my cheek. "Oh you dear, sweet summer child. How blessed you are to be blissfully unaware of how awful a woman's period can be."

"Ah," I said, abashed. "I knew that was a thing, kinda forgot it."

"I'll let it go this time, but if it happens again it's thirty lashes with a cat-o-nine tails."

I blinked, gestured with my hand. "Time, threaten, good, etc."

She waved me away. "ANYWAY, I'd like to talk about what occurred in this bed several minutes ago, which must not go ignored."

Tish's tone was light, but damned if I didn't get a sinking feeling in my stomach anyway. Had it been lousy? Could Jessica's assessment of my skills (or lack thereof) be spot on? Will my one night with my best friend turn out to be a sad memory, as opposed to a great one? Clearing my throat, I managed to squeak out, "Oh?"

"Yeah." She pursed her lips for a moment and it was all I could do to keep from trying not to kiss them again. "So back when I was in college I had a teammate named Mitzi Mohammed."

"That is an interesting combination of names."

"What? Oh, I get it. It was M-I-T-T-S-Y, not M-I-T-Z-I. It was her nickname because she was great with the glove but not so much with a bat."

I blew air through my lips. "And you give me shit about rugby names. Did you have a Batsy, too?"

Tish stuck out her tongue. "No, but we had a 'Clubber.'"

"She was a good hitter, bad fielder, I suppose?"

"No, her last name was Lang." She giggled at my grimace. "You walked right into that one, Bear. And the story is going to have to wait for a minute because I need to use the bathroom. Be right back," she said, giving me a kiss that was likely supposed to be quick but proved not to be. "Stop that," she said, a playful lilt in her voice, as she slid off the bed.

I watched her silhouette as she walked through the mostly dark room, marveling once again at her raw sexuality as she disappeared into the bathroom. Flopping onto my back, I put my hands under my head and tried not to fret about what she had to tell me. I mean, it felt like she was enjoying herself, and I'd held out as long as I could given the dearth of companionship I'd had recently... from my vantage point it had been, well, incredible, the best I'd ever had. Was I biased because I was hopelessly in love with Tish? Of course! But that didn't change how she felt in my hands, how she tasted, how her body had pressed down against me as she rode me with what I thought was shared passion. It had to be. We were too good together, no?