Someone Borrowed, Someone Blue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was roused from my wishful thinking fugue by the sound of a flushing toilet and water running in a sink. Moments later Tish emerged - she'd turned the light off before she'd opened the door because she is the very best - and made her way back to the bed, cursing softly as she stumbled over some piece of discarded clothing. Once on the mattress, she slid over and, while on her side, snuck an arm under my neck before resting her head on my chest. There was a mutual sigh, which then caused both of us to laugh.

Damn, this felt so _right_.

And it was doomed.

"So, back to the story, which is about my college teammate but also pertains to the sex that we had."

"I don't think I was ever with her." I paused in my smartassery, considering. "Uhm, were you?"

"Ha! No. Mittsy would have been the straightest person in Straighttown, so even if I'd been interested in hitting from that side of the plate it would have been a no-fly zone. She sure did love talking about her boyfriend when she got drunk, though. Dude's name was Don Keyes, if you can believe that. Those were parents who weren't paying attention, man. Knew a Michael Hunt, too. What's wrong with people?"

I shrugged, enjoying the odd feeling of her words reverberating against my chest. "Lots. But I'm fascinated to discover how Mittsy is related to our sexing, so please continue."

"Fair enough. Well, Mittsy was from a pretty religious upbringing and while I liked her I figured she and her boyfriend were saving themselves for marriage or something. Turns out I was all sorts of wrong. I roomed with her on the road for a season and once she got a few drinks in her, she LOVED telling me everything she and Donkey were up to, in great and meticulous detail. It was difficult to believe most of it - she didn't seem like the type who'd be into bondage, for instance - but there was one thing she told me that I damn near called her a liar on." Tish shifted against me a bit, the tip of her index finger wandering over my stomach muscles. "We were getting dressed for practice one day and she told me she'd just come from his dorm room, where they'd had sex that included her coming the entire time he was in her."

"Is.. is that a real thing?" I let one of my arms slide down to her hip. "Sounds great, but it can't be true."

Tish grunted. "That was my reaction - the doubt, I mean. I guess it showed on my face because she was adamant that she wasn't making it up. I liked her enough to let it slide. If she felt the need to lie to me about her boyfriend's sexual prowess, that was something she was dealing with and it cost me nothing to nod my head and change the subject. Which I did."

I reached down and gave her ass cheek a squeeze. "I feel a 'but' lurking out there."

Her eye roll was almost audible. "Ha. That was near the end of our season and she tore her ACL after that, so that ended our rooming together. I still hung out with her and not only did she never rescind that story, she doubled down on it. More than once. And I couldn't figure out why." She scratched behind her ear. "I do now, though." Tish shifted her head to my shoulder so we could barely make eye contact, no mean feat in a room with sparse illumination. "I get it because it just happened to me." She grinned. "And dammit, I feel like telling EVERYONE!"

I tilted my head like a dog hearing a high-pitched noise. "Wait. Are you saying that you had a non-stop orgasm? Like, really?"

"Really." Her gaze drifted upward as she flicked aside a wandering braid. "It was like riding a long wave - more intense at certain moments than others, sure, but it never stopped. Well, not until you came, anyway, at which point my body decided to overload me with pleasure and trip the circuit breakers."

I hadn't realized how big the bubble of stress inside me had gotten until it dissipated in one fell swoop. So I wasn't all thumbs, it seemed. "So, just to be certain, you're saying this was a good thing? Ow!"

"Don't make me pinch you again for asking dumb questions, Bear. I told you a whole damn story so you could understand what happened, how unusual and ridiculous it is." Her eyes found mine again. "Look, I'm no dewy-eyed bride who just surrendered her maidenhead on her wedding night. I have had a goodly number of sexual partners and, as you have noted, most of them from the professional athlete aisle of the Shop 'n Fuck." Her hand slid up my torso, allowing a finger to trace along my jawline. "Most of them were a good time. Some were excellent. One or two, exceptional." Gripping my jaw, she raised up a little bit on her other elbow. "You just made me feel like I'd never actually had sex before. Or if I had I hadn't read the manual and thought I was doing great, meanwhile leaving truckloads of potential orgasms outside in the rain. It sounds like something out of a cheesy romance novel - two best friends finally hook up and OMG the Earth moves beneath them as they reinvent sex - but I just lived through it, so what can I tell you?" Stretching out, she gave me a peck on the lips before releasing me and dropping back down. I felt her shrug. "Has that ever happened to you before? I mean, to your partner?"

"I'm going to assume it didn't with Jessica," I said with a laugh. "I mean, I don't even know what I did. To you, I mean."

Tish took a long, deep breath. "It should be noted that everything leading up to the event under discussion was also outstanding. Your oral work would have been enough by itself."

I felt a little rush of pride. "Really?"

"No!" Her body rocked against mine as she laughed. "I mean, yeah, it was terrific, but I needed you inside me, Bear. Not an exaggeration to say I was aching for it, and boy, were you in position to disappoint. I had high, possibly unreasonable, expectations." She was quiet for a moment. "I had hoped for this for a long time. Gave up more than once on it ever happening, but when I was fantasizing it was the be-all and end-all. And look at you, delivering above and beyond."

"We. We delivered above and beyond. Not sure you noticed but I found it passing tolerable myself, even if I'm not sure how it happened."

"'Passing tolerable,' he says. I'd be practicing a rear-naked choke on you right now if I didn't have further use for you in the near future." I felt her chuckle before kissing my chest. "I think - I'm not sure and it will require more testing, of course - but I think we had this nuclear fusion of a fuck because you're an absolutely perfect fit for me. I said before that you're in that valley between average size and disturbingly large porn star size, and, well, you felt like someone made a mold of my pussy, cast it, and attached it to you. If you were any bigger it would have been uncomfortable - believe me, been there, done that. And smaller never triggered me like that before." Tish made a contented sound as she gave me a squeeze.

"No pressure for next time, thanks." I returned the hug as a very bad part of my mind tried to remind me that she was moving three thousand or so miles away soon. Be quiet, brain.

"Please, you just have to show up and bring that thing along with you." She giggled at my harrumph. "I'm also happy to announce I've come up with a way to get rid of the weirdness, but we'll discuss that in the morning."

"Wait, didn't we do that? I'm pretty sure we did that."

"We got rid of one aspect of the weirdness, but there's a bigger chunk to take care of. Maybe 'weirdness' isn't the right word, but whatever we decide to call it I have a great plan to address it." One of her hands started to caress my hip. "It's a good idea, if I do say so myself."

"You did say so yourself." I began rubbing her back, marveling that I was doing so to a naked Tish whom I'd just had sex with. No matter what tomorrow might bring, or even weeks down the road, nothing was ever going to take this away from me, from us. I was sure my tune would change somewhat once she'd moved to the wrong coast, but that wasn't an issue for this moment in time. Now was for enjoying what we'd had and, judging by the way Tish's hand was stroking my thigh instead of my hip, were about to have again. I felt myself starting to respond, which was a bit of a surprise since only fifteen minutes or so had passed, but given the extended drought I'd suffered through and the gorgeous creature next to me maybe it wasn't that odd at all.

I felt Tish's head move against me, followed by her lips pressing against the base of my throat. A low groan escaped as she continued in that area, one of my favorite spots. She continued to ascend, teeth nipping playfully at my chin before her mouth found mine, tongues grappling as our hunger for one another asserted itself yet again. She lightly dragged her nails along the inside of my thigh and I could feel her smile as part of our kiss, my breath stolen for the moment. My hands went to her ass, barely able to reach, and as I grabbed what I could she responded by running a fingertip up the underside of my once-again fully tumescent cock. I broke our kiss with gasp, which deepened as her teeth worried a spot on my neck just below my ear. My fingers lost purchase as her entire body shifted, tongue marking a trail to my shoulder before she began kissing her way down my chest. She paused for a moment, and as I wondered what she was up to I felt a sharp pull from where her mouth was. Tish let out a lewd chuckle as she started moving again, while I contemplated the idea that I was pretty sure she'd just given me a hickey.

"Did you j-ahhhHHHHh!" My voice trailed off as several of her fingernails lifted and pulled against my scrotum, the teasing bit of pain making my cock throb even as my hips tried to rise and match her motion, only to be denied by the weight of her upper body. Meanwhile her mouth continued its march down my torso, making hungry noises as she licked her way over the ripples of my abs. I almost giggled - it was borderline ticklish - but laughter wasn't an option when her warm breath spilled over and around the head of my cock at the same time her hand shifted to grab me firmly by the base.

"Sooooome-body liiiikes me," she said in a sing-songy voice, her lips driving me wild as they ever so barely brushed against my skin. I groaned as her tongue flicked out, pressing firmly as it blazed a path down to where she gripped me. "Somebody tastes really good, too." My fingers dug into the sheets and twisted as she spread her tongue flat and licked all around me, opening her hand to allow access. As she kissed her way back up to the head she reestablished her grip and, properly lubed, began slow-stroking the lower part of my cock. The growl that drew from me morphed into a sharply indrawn breath as her tongue ran along the ridge of my crown for a few seconds before she slid her mouth over me, around me, onto me. I could feel the gutteral sounds she was making as she slid slowly down to meet her fingers for the briefest of moments. A long, shuddering sigh escaped me as I sank back into the pillows - evidently I'd raised myself up on my elbows during her descent, who knew - and Tish continued giving me amazing head, her hand and mouth twisting in opposite directions to create a sensation that left me speechless. Even though I'd come not very long ago I had no doubt that if I spent too long having this sort of attention lavished on me I'd be over the edge again sooner rather than later.

Tish, clearly a wise woman who understood her effect on mere mortals such as myself, was of the same mind. With a final hard suck she pulled herself off me and climbed back up my body, giving me a drooly kiss. "Not gonna lie," she said, our lips still touching, "I enjoyed the hell out of that."

"Ah. At least one of us did, then." That earned me a bitten lip, albeit with a gentle touch.

"Just for that you're going to have to fuck me again, Bear." She threw one of her knees over my hips, straddling me. My cock, which was throbbing by now, pressed up against her heat. "Better do what you did last time or I'm writing a bad review on Yelp."

I laughed, and when she shifted her weight locked one of her feet with my own and, with serious commitment, jerked my hips up and over, making Tish whoop as she flopped onto her back with me now on top.

"Now wait a minute," she protested. "This bed is a no-karate zooooooohhhhh fuuuuuck." By the time she'd finished bouncing from the reversal I'd already moved from outside her thighs to inside, and as my hips edged forward I found her hot, wet, and extremely ready for me. The head of my cock slid into her, the fit tight but giving, and it took pretty much all the willpower I had to keep from burying myself to the hilt as quickly as possible. Tish's nails dug into my lower back as I slowly, ever so slowly, filled her with every last inch I had. Once I was fully inside, her eyes snapped open as one of her hands slid up my body and cupped my cheek.

"I love you, Bear."

"I love you, Tish."

"Good," she said, her voice breathy. "Now prove it in an extremely sexual way."

I managed a quick smile before all rational thought fled my mind. I was dimly aware of her feet sneaking inside my calves and locking in as we started to move together, the feel of her being wrapped around me, tightening around me, drawing me back in. Almost at once her neck arched her head deep into the pillow, her breath coming in short, heavy puffs as she drove down against me on my upstrokes. One hand got a firm grip on my ass cheek while the other dug into my bicep, both leaving faint bruises to be discovered in the morning. We settled into a rhythm much like the one she'd orchestrated when she'd been on top, not too fast, not too slow, every stroke feeling impossibly deep, impossibly tight, impossibly good. Mouth open, Tish uttered alien sounds as I filled the room with gasps and grunts to go along with the symphony of our bodies slapping together. It was the second and perhaps final performance of a show that should have debuted long ago, of two people discovering that they were yin and yang, a perfect fit in so many ways. It's corny as hell but it felt like we had ascended beyond having sex and were instead having an experience only two soulmates could share. Right then, right there, there was nothing else in the world besides myself and Tish.

And it was wonderful.

After an unknown amount of time - ten minutes? An hour? - I could feel the unstoppable result of our lovemaking gathering within me, aching to be unleashed. Trying to resist would be an exercise in folly. "T-tish," I hissed, "I c-can't... I'm gonna..."

Both her grips tightened on me as her eyelids flew open. Through gritted teeth she said,"Yes yes yes yes oh god Bear yes yes please please please!"

Our voices joined in a wordless shout that might have been audible on the far side of the lake as a storm... no... a hurricane... no... a tsunami of staggering, disorienting pleasure crashed into me and sent me tumbling through an intense, utterly engrossing period of bliss. I remained aware of Tish's body pressed against mine, her teeth in my shoulder, the great shuddering gasp she took before going limp beneath me, arms circling around my back as I joined her in collapse. For a while there was nothing but our labored breaths as we struggled to bring galloping hearts under control, unable to move. We stayed like that, two as one, until I felt myself softening and beginning to slip out of her. With a grumble I rolled to my right, sprawling out next to her. Tish's hand scrabbled around until it found mine, our fingers lacing together. The heat was still pouring off us in waves, and sweat ran freely from my face.

Tish cleared her throat. "So," she said, her voice hoarse and raspy. "Do you want to use that agent who gave you her card, or shall I suggest someone else?"

It took me a second, possibly because my brain felt like it had just been scrambled and fried. "I concede the victory to you. This has indeed been the best weekend ever."

"Not over yet, either." Her teeth shone in the darkness. "It happened again, in case you were wondering."

"Really? You thought I had sex with you because Thersa was approaching? OOF!" I deserved the backfist to the gut I got, laughing through the pain as I curled into a ball and tried to suck in breath. Right in the solar plexus. As her sometimes martial arts instructor I felt a twinge of pride.

"You think you can get away with sassing because of what you did to me a few minutes ago?" She paused. "Gotta admit, it's a reasonable stance."

"I'm done mentioning Teresa, period. Promise." With a final chuckle I stretched back out again and reclaimed her hand. "I'm glad to hear I was up to snuff again. You were magnificent, of course."

"Of course," she agreed, her head reclaiming the spot on my chest as she rolled onto her side. "Would you have expected any less?"

"Well, I certainly wouldn't have tolerated any less." My arm slid down by her waist and she snuggled against me a little more. "I'll try the one who gave me her card, I think. Unless you have someone you think might be better in mind?"

"No. I mean, I think anyone will be able to find a buyer for the book, so it won't matter." She gave a jaw-cracking yawn. "My goodness, Theodore, but you sure do wear a lady out."

"By request."

I could feel her grin against my chest. "Guilty as charged. Carolyn ought to get married more often." There was a long pause. "Thanks again for being my date, Bear."

"I'm thinking it worked out pretty well for me but hey, you're welcome. Happy to be your plus one anytime."

"I'll hold you to that," she said, the last part also becoming a yawn. "Why am I so tired? It's not like I just had a couple of non-stop orgasms or anything."

I kissed the top of her head, the remains of her coconut shampoo battling it out with a faint but not-unpleasant whiff of sweat. "In this country tipping is considered an admirable way to reward service you found to be exemplary."

"Mmm," she murmured, her voice heavy. "Do you accept unrolled pennies?"

"How sharper than a serpent's tooth to have a thankless lover."

"What, providing two wheelbarrows full of pennies is being thankless? Some will even be Wheat pennies, I bet."

"Nothing says 'love and appreciation' like a few hundred pounds of copper."

"Nothing says love like saying 'I love you, Bear,' so this is me saying I love you, Bear." One of her hands gave my shoulder a tiny pat. "Because I love you even though you could have been turning my vagina into a carnival of non-stop fun for years by now, you jerk."

I chuckled, enjoying the feel of her body, her comforting contours molded against mine. Dark thoughts tried to force their way in again, but I brushed them aside with more ease than expected. Time enough to worry about tomorrow later. I was content to be basking in the afterglow, reveling in the best and most meaningful sex of my life with the person I'd barely dared to hope of being with. This was some 'dream come true' stuff, like the end of a Harlequin Romance novel. Seemed likely that before the first tendrils of dawn's light came creeping through the blinds we'd have gone at each other a few more times, wringing every last drop of pleasure out of the 'best weekend ever.' Sounded like a plan.

A creaking board snapped me out of what I assumed to be drowsy musing but, judging by the amount of sunlight pouring into the room, had instead been deep sleep. Rubbing at my eyes, I became aware that Tish was no longer draped over me but rather standing next to the bed, back to me as she pulled her one-piece bathing suit up the shapely pillars that were her legs. She noticed me stirring and, looking over her shoulder, flashed a bright smile, making me fall in love with her all over again.

"Hey, sleepyhead. Good morning."

I gave her an exaggerated leer and waggled my eyebrows. "Be a better morning if you took that back off and got back into bed."