All Comments on 'Someone Different Ch. 02'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid story, very stupid, author is very untalented useless white bastard

But to anon, if you are a fucking racist asshole why read interracial? Why do racist Whites obsess over Blacks? Why not read incest and rape and BDSM like a typical White Man? White Men damn shithead Bastard likes to write interracial and lesbian Sex story? Why? Just write about useless White dick and read about useless White dick, stupid useless White Bastard.

8teenholes8teenholesover 6 years ago
Incredibly hot

Really enjoying all your work. I wish you'd work a little more thoroughly in the sex scenes, but overall that is a minor complaint. Great characters and a hot premise. Do you have more plans for this couple? Your Carol/Cheryl scenario was hot, but I couldn't help but think of the F/X show Archer, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So mad!

I am furious. I read your 7 pages of your obvious interracial cuckold story while jerking my little dicklet, and blew my load all over my keyboard. This is filth! You are a terrible writer! I was so frustrated I clicked on 5 stars! I really hope you don't write a 3rd chapter that explores more of the knocked up wife! That would be awful and it's totally not my ultimate fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep writing

Brilliant stuff! Can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story!

Great story would love read more. Maybe seeing family get more invovled. Well

Done hope you add more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a load of bs!!

the hubby needs to kick the slut to the curb and get a decent women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like interracial stories but

I like interracial stories but not when it destroys a family. I liked your format and the beginning of the story but when the lying starts and it's clearly a one side affair, it's not my kind of story. The only consolation would be if the baby is white after the divorce.

chief573chief573over 6 years ago
Moved too fast maybe?

First of all, I recommend only paying attention to folks who post with real usernames. Never mind the cowards who post as "anonymous". Better yet, can you just delete them?

Anyway, the story had all the good elements it needed for a classic interracial cuckold story, but it moved maybe a little too fast. At the beginning, Cheryl had just had her first extramarital sexual encounter, and by the end, she seemed on the verge of packing up and moving in with JJ and making a family with him. That should have been done over 2 or 3 chapters, to build up the slow seduction and conquest of Cheryl, turning her completely over to the "dark side". Plus it would be nice to have found a way to describe what Cheryl was experiencing when she was with JJ, since that is where all the action was. Taking more time would have given us all more stuff to wank over, which is the only reason Literotica exists, right?

Hope you will come back and give this another try...

TigersmanTigersmanover 6 years ago
Good story

You developed a good story with chapter one but you rushed chapter two. This easily could have been a three or four chapter series. The sex scenes with Reggie and James could have been flleshed out by describing what Cheryl and her sex partner were feeling. The plot and character development were good. Just take your time. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Have Loved and Lost

Eh... cuckolding is hot but only to a point. It's really something a couple does when they're just so secure with each other that they're okay messing around a little for their own pleasure without getting into a jealous fit or anything.

There's a point when cuckolding just becomes cheating. And I personally think that's when you find yourself emotionally disconnected from your SO or uninterested in your relationship or marriage anymore.

That's when you know that the relationship is officially failing and it's time to break up or get the divorce papers ready. A loveless relationship isn't fair to either people involved. If you don't love each other then it's time to let go and look for your real soulmate, because clearly this one wasn't it, much as you thought it was.

This story was hot at first but then it just started reaching into the depressing. It starts to hurt on a truly bad level once emotional loss settles in.

Cuckolding is hot until emotional loss I'd say. A relationship is just an emotional bond and communication. Once the emotional bond and communication breaks-down, there's no longer a relationship.

That's about all I've got to say.

Sorry, I know some people are into it going so far as total loss. But I just can't see how. I'd be into my girlfriend or wife getting fucked, but not her literally leaving me and falling in love with someone else on an emotional level. Sex is enjoyable in many ways, but there's nothing enjoyable about losing someone you loved.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

The hottest and best written story on this site in a long time! Chapter 1 too! I love the way that Cheryl evolves from curious to fully involved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Sound to me like Mike should, tie JJ up, cut off his cock, and make him watch as he cut the bastard nigger baby out of hir whore nigger fucking wife and kill it befor thier eyes then leave and let them bleed to death

chipmandonechipmandoneover 6 years ago
Over?

I hope that you will write an updated chapter maybe after the baby is born. Great story by the way.

iapiiapiover 6 years ago
What I didn't understand is

why is she torturing herself this way? why stay in a relationship with a guy she doesn't love, respect or finds attractive anymore ? why not just divorce and have a real life with the man she loves? this way she just look stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

I love your style...you are a very talented writer and love this story!!!

Criticers please move away...you cannot appreciate a decent story...this is high psychological stuff!!!

BiMindedBiMindedover 6 years ago
Hated his subjugation! (excuse spelling) I started getting hard then lost it when it turned awful

above

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

ANOTHER SHIT STORY BY ANOTHER SHIT AUTHER.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous "ANOTHER SHIT"...

If you could even spell "author" and you didn't have to type in all caps, you might be able to write your own shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

JUST KICK HER ASS OUT SHE IS NOTHING BUT A SLUT I DONT CARE SHE IS SLEEPING WITH A BLACK MAN, SHE STARTED WITHA WHITE MAN THEN WENT WITH A BLACK MAN THE SECOND HE HEARD HER SAY SHE LOVED HIM KICK HER ASSOUT AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE WHEN SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT HE SHOULD KICK HER IN HER CUNT AND THHRON HER ASS OUT GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND BE HAPPY WITH YOUR NEW WOMAN SHIT ON HER SHE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU SO SENDON HR WAY IF SHE GIVES YOU A HARD TIME ABOUT THE DIVORICE BURN THE HOUSE DOWN AND SPEND ALL THE MONEY FUCK HER WITH A POLE UP UP HER ASS FUCK THE SLUT.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Be Careful Of What You Wish For

I have to agree that He should dump the Whore! Enough said by Me ★★★★☆ WOOF! Oh Oh Oh story is OK See Ya!

reechereecheabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Would love a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There is obviously ....

some talented fantasy fiction writers hidden among the black prison population. "Pen Pal" indeed. Juicy dream dude, but your ignorance of white people is pretty sad. In real life, JJ is shot or arrested breaking and entering into Mike's house. Cheryl ends up as a trailer park whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Comedy is hard

A nice try at writing a satire of a typical stupid BBC story. It has all the ridiculous cliches! The characters are laughable stereotypes.

In the end this satire isn’t quite funny enough to be good.

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous "Comedy is Hard"

I'm glad that you read my story so thoroughly. If you ever submit a story yourself you can avoid the cliches that most readers enjoy, and you can write about polite, modestly-endowed black men who respectfully relate to virtuous, faithful, devoted, white wives.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Me Again!....Your Stories Are A Jellybean size Cock- Cuckies DREAM!....I am a kinky Bastard so I will give You My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

As for the Gutless Annonymous Commenter's Remarks! .......Say Hello to Your Wife From Me!.....I Hope Her/ Our E.P.T. Goes Well!.......See Ya!

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. I was confused when i read someone different and then noticed there was already a someone different 1 and 2 already published. But i was excited and aroused reading in the order you sent me through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for reposting this story

Saves me the time to read it again. What,you didn’t get enough responses here?

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3 stars

mostly because you put warnings everywhere.

but you lose points for doing the 'basic bitch' thing and making yet another cucked guy that is white, and a lazy boring white wife that is enchanted by boring black dudes.

this is more cliche than slipping on a banana peel. and just like the banana peel gag, it rarely happens irl. maybe next time you make the exact same story where the man...yes man....goes out and fucks random black women and latina women....or asian women.....muslim even. plenty of beautiful women out there. they want a nice hung white guy with a good job. facts. make the wife jealous. maybe he leaves her while she fight for him....while fighting her gang bang urges. lol

cucks are supremely rare. it's why people with the kink have to post it religiously, to give it some semblance of reality. misery loves company, and cucks are miserable...BY DESIGN. only makes sense they'd try super hard to propoganda their lifestyle as often as possible..... :looks at author meaningfully: And with that, I take my leave.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Ok...

You got me to read your entire story, but you only showed me that your story stunk from the get go.

Her cheap slutty friend wasn't happy being the only one on the block doing Blacks.

Her progression for inexperienced wife to knowledge whore went so fast that if she was anything other than human the dogs would never catch her.

The only reason she didn't like Malcom was he was to much like Mike.

Malcom treats her like a Whore and pays her, JJ treats her like a slut just so he can fuck her.

She claims she is learning so many things from JJ but starts not to share with Mike.

Professes her love to JJ after just a few months but still goes out with Malcom.

Conclusion, she only stays with Mike because of his income. JJ doesn't make enough to support her and now that she is pregnant he won't want to be with her anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Willing cuckold

A cuckold conned into the experiment by a whore wife, divorce her before the baby arrives it is certainly going to be black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whaaaaaaaaa!

Kick the skanky cunt out! Tell her to go stay somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slut

Just another white slut, lets hope for the finale he grows some and kicks her to the curb, she clearly is trailer trash and needs to be sent back to the stone from which she crawled. Obviously JJ will run for hills as they always do, and he won't know if it is his or Reggies or even the Jewish payboy until it comes out....lol....what a slut.

Flar1958Flar1958over 5 years ago
Enough is enough

You mist the cover ,for him it is not enough. He coms home he sniffing weed and now she pregnant? Is she thinking in any cases? Drunk and stoned and pregnat! The poor baby is wasted. She dosent come back ,the experimant is going down. It dosnt matter which color the lover had all whats the matter is she betrays the person she say she loves. But in the first chaptor she says her lover is better and in this time her love was death.

She s a whore and slut and now all he can do is going on.

You can change your story in something interesting but i think you only want to be stereotyp!

English isnt my native language so dont look after the mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I struggle to understand how Mike would put up with any of Cheryl’s crap...

...since it was so soon obvious that it was nothing more than a thinly veiled excuse to cuckold him and ‘open’ their marriage.

Frankly, I’d have started dating around myself. If there were some issue with PE or ED, both can be handled well with easily available medications.

Further, Cheryl’s relationship with Carol put her in the slut zone just a few paragraphs into the story.

That Mike was so intentionally obtuse is not only stupid, but insulting to husband’s everywhere.

My used-to-be best friend got his gizzard fried when his wife cavalierly thought she could ‘play out’, and that hubby wouldn’t/couldn’t do anything about it.

She expanded her ‘playing field’ and became so blatant over the four months of her ‘explorations’, that he had to answer her in the most visceral way possible.

He had a wild party, inviting college and ‘of-age’ high school kids, offering booze and pot and all the bedrooms for anything goes. Some of the college kids brought Cole, and the whole thing made the news. He didn’t spend any jail time, because he claimed the party was arranged while he was out of town, by his wife and her lovers. He got two girls pregnant at the party, and held two more before getting brought up short. He invited the girls he knocked up to move in rent free and they did.

Wifey was incensed and made a fuss, while he just laughed, saying that since she wanted an open marriage, he was free to live any kind of lifestyle he chose. He chose one without her in it.

Of the total of 5 girls he impregnated over the nearly two months of this behavior, three moved in, he paid for one to get a morning after pill and helped with the tuition for a girl wanting to graduate and be a mom, too.

Wifey moved out and filed for divorce, hubby counterfiled for abandonment with prejudice (also filing, as he could in our state, for alienation and workplace misconduct) and ended up keeping the house (with mortgage payments, etc.) his truck and 401K intact, while wifey got $700 a month for two years, her 401K and her car payment. Hubby said he couldn’t be asked to pay any more for the slut’s ‘fuck-me-mobile’, (Audi A6) and oddly, the judge agreed.

He and she both lost most of their friends, but he now has 11 kids and 4 female contract live-ins. Apparently, he is able to keep them all happy (word is they also share each other) and he loves kids, so is happy as a clam. There have been several come and go in the ensuing 9 years, but he is slowing down and is not taking any more partners. He said in an interview that when any of the four have had enough, they can terminate Their agreement and move on. They are not wealthy, but seem to have enough to go around. Everybody is well dressed and looks healthy.

Wifey caught the clapp (or similar STD) 7 times, before deciding the wildlife wasn’t so wild as painful and expensive. She cleaned up and settled in with a couple of guys that worked construction and stripped. She aborted two pregnancies before getting knocked up by a black bouncer at the club her boys dance at. The four are doing fine. The bouncer is an occasional overnight guest, but doesn’t want too much time there, just to keep his relationship with his daughter alive. No real interest in the mother.

I’ve had enough and am moving out of state this month. Wifey said she wants us to consider expanding our household.......I asked if she suddenly liked the idea of sharing with other girls. She said she wanted what Brenda had.

I had her served last Friday at work.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
First off...

I don't really like I/R but sometimes read it. When I read 'Pricey Free Pass' I saw this story and found all you did was resubmit the same story only in L/W this time. In chapter 1 I laughed, she lived in a nice house, they could afford for her husband to play golf and eat and drink out. She goes to JJ's apartment and is impressed with his two pieces of good furniture how low can you drop in style.

Her trips to Carols would be figured out in nothing flat and spade tattoo would be a death wish. When she ends up on the street or hooking for Carol she will always wonder what her life could have been if she just never listened to Carol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bye

Cheryl

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Leave her and do not give in when she comes begging

Her boyfriend will pimp her out until the baby arrives then he will kick her to the curb with her kid. She will have nothing and no one and she will deserve nothing. She is disgusting. Mike can move on and find a better woman. But he needs to man up first and stop being a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
how many overused cliches did I read in this?

too fuckin' many

so, what's chapter 3 going to be about, the joys of raising mulattos?

ChaosTheory123ChaosTheory123almost 5 years ago
5 stars

Another great cuckolding story, PenPal. I love the contrast in Cheryl's life between fucking her black bf and 'making love' to her white hubby:

" When Cheryl got home Mike was waiting up for her.

"Did he like your new nightgown?" Mike inquired. "I'll bet it made him horny, huh?"

Cheryl laughed and said that she never actually got a chance to put it on! Mike followed Cheryl into their bedroom, and while he undressed, she sat on the toilet and did her best to discreetly sop up the semen oozing out of her. She figured that Mike assumed that she was using condoms and she didn't want him to see any evidence to the contrary. The smoothness of her pussy made it easier to clean. After she flushed the commode, Mike practically tackled her on the bed. Cheryl really didn't feel like getting fucked again, but she allowed her husband to have his way with her. Mike effortlessly plunged his dick into her stretched-out pussy, and while he mentioned that she was really wet, he didn't realize that it was JJ's creamy cum that made her so extra-moist. Mike came quickly, and after kissing each other "goodnight" they both fell asleep cuddling in their bed. "

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Always have a plan B

Liked the story and to me there is a reality here, especially for the husbands. Always have a plan B. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

See ya later you blackened cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid cuckold

Mike was a stupid cuckold. He let her run all over him. Now she is another black cock whore with a black baby due that that dumb Mike will raise because he is too much of a wimp to divorce her which he should have done after her first "date". Sad part is, that there are stupid wimps out there like Mike. Sorry, only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

good by slut cunt go to your lover raise your baby live the slut life you want don't ever say hello to me if you see me don't ever tell anyone that you were my wife ever good by slut have all the kid;s you want with him................................................................

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 3 years ago

Unlike the development of your story I wish you would conclude it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story is good but I did not like the end. What happens now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic. Wish you could continue

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 2 years ago

Mike needs a DNA test on the baby ASAP, so he can divorce her if it isn't his. He should be able to goad her into that: "Prove that JJ is your man!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She was never looking for new experiences...she was looking for a new partner plus extra fuck buddies.

As for that tattoo......the parents may have not known what it meant, but just about everybody else does.

Even in the highly unlikely event that she stopped the experiment the tattoo would bring her and Mike unwanted attention far too often in the future.

Just a stupid, senseless woman who didn't make any mention of whether JJ was going to be o.k. supporting her and the baby when she flaunted her selfishness in front of her wimp husband.

For once I agree with the BTB posters: get a DNA test and divorce her for adultery naming JJ. Let's see how her friends and her parents react to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I live in a large metro area and where are all these hot white women with black men? I don't see it, not even in the burbs.

underdog1underdog1over 1 year ago

Is this your final chapter, a shame, you really had a great storyline here, as good as I've read. Another author, Fifth Estate, had walked away leaving a great story opon ended, I'm sure it wasn't only from my encouragment, but he has since decided to put pen back to paper. Check out "the wardens wife" from his pages. This work of yours is in that league. Please finish what you've started.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And then Mike shot her in the head. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

LOVED THAT PREVIOUS COMMENT. AMEN. AMEN.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn the first stop where the guy tries to put his foot down, and the series is over.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mike just needed to put a grenade in her purse and blow both of them to shit. What a despicable pair.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

And there ya go.

Busman19639Busman1963913 days ago

Can’t understand why a husband would accept this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1384 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES