Someone Different Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

Cheryl replied, "Carol only had one thing that I wanted, and I went and left it at her place!"

Cheryl thought to herself about how she had promised Mike that she would never fuck anyone behind his back, but she quickly dismissed her concern with an "Oh well, shit happens".

Mike announced that he was ready for bed. Cheryl said she was going to stay up for a while and gave him a goodnight kiss as he trudged off to their bedroom alone.

Different someone different

The next day, Tuesday, Cheryl fixed one of Mike's favorite meals for dinner. As they sat at their table eating, Mike commented about how delicious the food was. Casually, between bites, Cheryl said, "Well, you won't mind eating the leftovers tomorrow night, then. I actually have a date for dinner."

"On Wednesday?" Mike questioned. "I thought that Friday was your date night."

"On Fridays, Honey, I fuck JJ," Cheryl informed him in no uncertain terms. "This is someone different. His name is Malcom and I work with him at the hospital."

"Another black guy?"

"No!" Cheryl retorted. "He's not black -- not that it should matter -- he's white. Jewish, I think. He's a doctor. He's taking me to that upscale French restaurant across from the courthouse."

Mike forced a smile and said, somewhat sarcastically, "You're moving up in the world. So, after your fancy dinner, is he going to fuck you?"

"I don't know Mike!" Cheryl shot back. "Maybe. Probably. As long as we're conducting this experiment you have to know that I'm most likely going to get fucked!"

They both sat at the table, quietly eating and thinking to themselves. Mike had come to realize that he originally went along with his wife's proposal to experience "someone different" and "experiment" for a couple of reasons. Partly because the idea gave him an erotic kick -- and it still did -- but mainly because he had felt guilty for his failure to perform, sexually, during their marital relations. Now, he was beginning to wonder if his wife cared whether he performed at all.

Cheryl did nothing to dispel his suspicion, spending the next two hours sitting alone in a chair, tapping on her tablet, apparently messaging someone. Mike had no way of knowing that it was JJ that she was texting. When Mike announced that he was going to bed she barely looked up when she said "good night".

When Mike got home from work the next evening he saw that Cheryl was already dressed and was brushing her hair. She was wearing a nice, classy outfit, complete with a bra. Cheryl said that Malcom was picking her up at 6:30. They both waited in the living room. When Malcom's BMW pulled into the driveway, Cheryl said, "Wish me luck. Love you!" She dashed out the door and met Malcom halfway up the front walk. Mike stood back from the window and watched as the man in the blue suit gave his wife a friendly hug and a little peck on the cheek before opening the passenger side door for her. Then they drove away.

As they rode in the car, classical music played softly on the sound system. There was small talk, with Malcom asking Cheryl about herself. Cheryl decided to tell Malcom that she had been married and was currently single. Malcom tried to engage Cheryl in conversation about the music they were hearing. Cheryl tried to fake it, but clearly had no idea as to what they were listening to. Thankfully, the ride to the restaurant was short. When the valet opened Cheryl's door and went to park the BMW Malcom slipped him a $20 bill. Inside the restaurant, Malcom slipped a couple more 20's to the Maître d, telling him he wanted their nicest table for two. A violin player approached their table and he said, "hello Doctor, nice to see you again." Following a brief private performance, Malcom slipped another $20 to the musician. The same went for the wine steward. Cheryl thought about how they hadn't even eaten and Malcom had already spent a hundred dollars.

During dinner, most of their talk revolved around the hospital where they worked. It was one thing they had in common. Malcom was a tad condescending, asking Cheryl whether she liked working with doctors, and whether she had ever thought of becoming "a real nurse". The food and white glove service was something that Cheryl had never experienced in all her 24 years, so she resolved that she would enjoy it to the hilt. After dinner, Malcom drove to his luxurious river-front condo. He held Cheryl's hand as they entered the building and rode the elevator to Malcom's floor.

Malcom's apartment was like something out of a home décor magazine. After leading Cheryl to sit on the sofa, Malcom pulled a bottle of cognac from his liquor cabinet, telling Cheryl that it cost over a thousand dollars. Cheryl sipped the liquor and decided that it wasn't worth the money; she actually preferred white wine. Malcom put his arm around Cheryl and leaned toward her for a kiss.

Cheryl was not feeling the sort of connection that she'd thought was necessary to have sex with someone, but she felt obligated to provide Malcom with some return on his investment. Besides, the whole purpose of the experiment was for her to experience someone different, and Malcom was very different than her husband. So, she did her best to affectionately kiss and pleasure him. After making out on the couch for 20 minutes, Malcom asked Cheryl if he could show her his bedroom.

In the bedroom, Malcom's first move was to retrieve a condom from his nightstand and toss it on the duvet that covered his bed. That was apparently his method of seduction. Cheryl undressed herself and Malcom did likewise. There was more kissing and some fondling. Malcom never touched Cheryl's smooth-shaven pussy, but Cheryl took the initiative of stroking Malcom's average-sized white penis and she sucked on it until he began quietly moaning in approval. Then, Cheryl reached for the condom and rolled it onto Malcom's stiff dick. Malcom moved into position over Cheryl and pushed it into her. The couple engaged in missionary sex for several minutes. Cheryl decided to move the process along and began whimpering and moaning, in mock pleasure, and she faked an orgasm. That was enough to inspire Malcom and he grunted in satisfaction as his condom-wrapped penis released its semen.

After some soft and gentle kissing, Malcom got off the bed and pulled the rubber off his shrinking dick. Cheryl said something to the effect that she really enjoyed the sex but couldn't spend the night because she had to work in the morning. Malcom said that he too had to get to the hospital early.

Cheryl and Malcom both dressed themselves, speaking very little. After a little hug, Malcom surprised Cheryl by saying, "I wanted to give you a gift, or some flowers, but I didn't know your style. Take this and get yourself something nice." With that said, Malcom put three 100-dollar bills in Cheryl's hand and squeezed it closed.

Cheryl was instantly incensed and wanted to throw the money in Malcom's face, but she paused. Malcom was making her feel like a high-class whore, yet surprisingly, it was a feeling that she liked! Cheryl smiled and stuffed the three bills into her bra. They held hands, but neither felt the need for further conversation as they left the condo and rode home.

At about 11:30, Mike saw headlights flash against the windows and knew that Cheryl had arrived. He stood, off to the side, and waited for her to enter. Through the half-open front door, he saw Malcom, minus his coat and tie, embracing his wife and tenderly kissing her lips. Mike felt a bit faint, having never seen Cheryl kiss another man before. After Cheryl thanked Malcom "for the wonderful evening" she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. Mike emerged from the shadows and gave her a hug and kiss similar to the one he had just witnessed.

"Well, how did it go?" Mike asked.

"I know what you're asking, Honey, and the answer is yes, he fucked me!"

"So, come on, tell me about it!" Mike pleaded.

Cheryl plopped down on the couch, sighed deeply, and said, "It was nice. Dinner was fantastic. The food and the service were unbelievable. Then we went to his condo on the river. What a place! We talked and kissed and, you know. Physically, he's a lot like you -- built the same way, and he's always a gentleman. Really generous too. He even supplied the condom! We both enjoyed it, I think, but I can't say that I learned a whole lot. Then we got dressed and he drove me home."

Mike took Cheryl's hands in his and as he pulled her to her feet, said, "Well, now you're home and you're all mine!" He led Cheryl to their bedroom and he pulled off his shorts to let her see that he had a boner. Cheryl allowed Mike to disrobe her, and after some foreplay, Mike shoved his dick into her, taking strange pleasure in knowing that another man's penis had occupied the same space not long before. Once again, Cheryl was not really in the mood for love, but she acted as if she was.

There was some out-loud fantasizing and Mike asked Cheryl if she was thinking of Malcom. Cheryl giggled, "No, not really." In truth, she had mixed thoughts alternating between Reggie and JJ.

More JJ

Friday morning was almost a replay of the Friday a week before. Cheryl came to the kitchen, once again equipped with her overnight bag.

"Is your new nightgown in the bag?" Mike asked. "You're going to try to model it for JJ again?"

Cheryl smiled and said, "Yeah, my nighty is in the bag." Then she added, "And some other stuff, like my tooth brush."

Mike was puzzled momentarily, then his expression turned sour. "Why would you need your toothbrush?! You don't think you're spending the night, do you?!"

"Yes Mike, I do. I just want to try it. I've never slept with another man -- I mean actually sleeping, not just having sex -- and I want to see what it's like to wake up next to someone different. I'll be home early on Saturday and we'll have the whole weekend."

Mike fired back, "What if I say no!"

Cheryl took a deep breath and replied, "Well, if you say 'no' we'll have a big argument, and we'll yell at each other, and I'll leave here really pissed-off, and I'll sleep in JJ's bed tonight anyway."

Mike gritted his teeth, then said, "Okay. I don't want to fight. Just be home early tomorrow. And don't think that you're going to make this a habit!"

Cheryl nodded her head in agreement, but in fact, she knew full-well that it could easily become a habit.

Cheryl spent another long day at work, then she drove straight to JJ's apartment. JJ met her at the door and warmly embraced her. They both looked forward to being together through the night. After a long and passionate kiss, JJ said, "I'm so glad that you're here, and that you can stay for a while."

"There's no place I'd rather be!" Cheryl sincerely replied, recalling for a second the luxury condo where she'd been Wednesday evening, and knowing that JJ's humble abode was much more inviting.

Their plans for the evening included a visit to the nightclub, but first things first, so they stripped off each other's workday attire and fucked until about 7 o'clock, then dressed in their party clothes. Cheryl had packed a mini skirt and a mesh crop top that really showed off her braless boobs, allowing her nipples to poke out through the netted fabric. JJ told her not to wear panties. Cheryl loved that her pussy, still oozing JJ's cum, would be largely exposed. When they arrived at the nightclub and were scoping out the place they ran into Carol from across the street and her black bull Reggie. Cheryl squealed in delight and hugged and kissed them both on the lips. The four sat together, did some drinking and dancing, and ate some food. After a couple of hours, Cheryl and JJ were ready to return to the apartment to settle in for the night.

JJ told Cheryl that he had been peeking at her cute little ass, barely covered by her mini skirt, and he wanted a piece of it. Cheryl was apprehensive, saying that she had never enjoyed anal sex very much. JJ convinced her to try it, and before long she was bent over the couch with a big black cock jammed between her pale white ass cheeks, screaming in pleasure.

Later, when they took a break to relax for a few minutes, JJ brought out a joint and lit up. Cheryl had never smoked weed (or anything else) before, but JJ made a game of it, taking a long hit and then blowing the smoke into Cheryl's mouth as she inhaled. Cheryl felt like such a bad girl, doing something illegal that was so "unlike her". By the time that she realized that she was feeling nice and high, Cheryl and JJ were ready to fuck again and they made their way to the bedroom. Cheryl told JJ that it was fun getting her ass fucked earlier, but she wanted his cock back in her pussy for the next round. After their sex they snuggled together, JJ turned off the light, and they went to sleep.

Cheryl could not have been happier the next morning when she blinked her eyes open and saw JJ sleeping next to her. She gazed at his cocoa-colored skin, which seemed darker, and shinier, in the morning light. She stared intently at his handsome face, watching his wide nostrils flare with each inhale, while his full lips quivered slightly with every exhale. She knew that "beautiful" was not a word used to describe such a powerful, virile, male specimen, but JJ was beautiful in her eyes.

JJ woke soon after Cheryl, and they immediately began kissing and caressing each other. They fucked one more time before Cheryl got dressed to return to her husband.

Cheryl drove home at about 10 AM and Mike was a bit standoffish, letting Cheryl know that he was still peeved at her for spending the night with JJ. Giving her the cold shoulder had little effect on Cheryl as she went about her chores, and Mike gradually mellowed as the day wore on.

The weather was beautiful on Sunday, so Mike and Cheryl spent much of the day at the lake. They enjoyed being together and focusing on each other, and by Sunday night, both were ready for their customary love-making time. Cheryl and Mike were both naked, rolling around on the bed, playfully engaging in their usual foreplay. When Mike was about to enter Cheryl's pussy she stopped him, smiled widely and said, "I want you to butt-fuck me!"

"What?!" Mike reacted. "You want to try anal?"

"Yeah, Honey, why not? JJ fucked me in the ass Friday night and it was nice for a change. He taught me how to do it right, and now I can teach you!"

"Okay," Mike chuckled, "Go ahead and show me how it's done."

"First, we need to use this," Cheryl instructed, holding up a container of K-Y gel that she'd put in her nightstand earlier. "My pussy is always wet, but my asshole isn't. I told JJ that we tried anal without using any lube and he laughed his head off!"

Next, Cheryl held Mike's stiff dick with one hand and squirted the K-Y on with the other. Mike reacted with a loud "Oooh."

"It feels cold, huh?" Cheryl said as she slathered Mike's dick. "It gets warmer and it actually helps make you more sensitive." Then, Cheryl handed Mike the K-Y and said, "Now put some on your finger and poke it way up my asshole!"

Mike looked a little skeptical but he did as he was told. Cheryl winced a little and said, "Don't be stingy with that fucking lube, Honey." Then, without saying another word, Cheryl got into position on her knees and elbows and stuck her ass up in the air at the edge of the mattress. Mike moved in behind her and moaned as he worked his greasy cock into Cheryl's slippery anus. After Mike got his motion going he noticed that Cheryl had reached her hand back to her pussy and was masturbating.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "JJ told me to get myself off while he was fucking my ass. That way we can both cum nice and hard!"

Mike had never seen his wife bring herself to orgasm by rubbing her clit. When she started to scream and to cum, so did he. Afterward, the young husband and wife nuzzled and kissed. Cheryl smiled and said, "That was fun, wasn't it? Now aren't you glad that I have such a good teacher?!"

Mike gave Cheryl another kiss instead of an answer.

Moving forward

In the days and weeks that followed, Cheryl's interest in sex expanded exponentially. It was mostly JJ that her interest was centered upon. JJ was now Cheryl's boyfriend, and she was his girlfriend. It didn't go unnoticed by Mike, but he tolerated the situation because he benefited from having a wife who was much more adventurous and sexually talented. Mike was initially angry when Cheryl informed him that she would spending every Friday night at JJ's apartment, and that she would see him again one night during the work week. But he got used to it.

Mike finally got a chance to see what JJ looked like. One day he logged onto Facebook and saw that Cheryl had posted a new picture. It was a close-up photo of her and JJ -- obviously a selfie -- and they were standing close together, smiling at the camera with both of their contrasting shoulders conspicuously bare. Some of Cheryl's friends commented on her page, asking who the guy was. Cheryl simply replied that it was "James, my friend from work". Mike saved the picture and looked at it often.

Cheryl's sexual adventures sometimes included her close friend and neighbor, Carol. One time, while Mike sat obliviously alone across the street, Carol arranged a threesome with Marcus, another one of her black studs. Marcus had a cock that was not quite as big as JJ's or Reggie's, but it was black as coal and uncircumcised, which made it intriguing and totally fuckable.

With all three lying naked on Carol's bed, Marcus slowly stroked his cock while Cheryl and Carol slid into a 69 and began eating each other's pussies. Carol knew exactly how to push Cheryl's button with her playful tongue, and before long, both women were shrieking with orgasms. The ladies dismounted one another, and after some kissing, they turned their attentions to Marcus. Cheryl got to go first, before Carol had her turn, and she took Marcus' big black cock deep inside her slobbered-all-over pussy. Their fuck fest lasted for hours and Mike was in bed asleep when Cheryl finally crossed the road and made it home.

Most of the action between Cheryl and Carol, however, involved just the two of them. Cheryl did not see herself as a lesbian, but believed that she could possibly be bisexual because she had come to thoroughly enjoy occasional girl-on-girl sex with Carol. It was easily accomplished too, because Mike never blinked an eye when Cheryl would announce that she was going across the street to see Carol for a while.

A pair of Queens

One evening, just as Mike and Cheryl were finishing dinner, Carol called. Carol was excited, saying that she'd just learned that her divorce had officially been granted and she wanted Cheryl to ride with her to the old mall to celebrate. Cheryl was puzzled as to why Carol would want to celebrate her newly-unmarried status with a trip to an aging shopping complex, comprised of bargain stores and mom-and-pop shops, but she agreed to accompany her friend. Cheryl gave Mike a quick kiss goodbye and said she would be back home before bedtime.

As they rode to the mall, Cheryl told Carol that she could hardly believe that she wasn't commemorating her divorce with Reggie or Marcus or one of her other black bulls. Carol laughed and said she planned to get fucked every night that week, but first she wanted to mark her independence with a visit to the mall's tattoo parlor. Cheryl was surprised because she knew firsthand that Carol, just like her, was not tattooed anywhere on her beautiful body.

"I've wanted a tattoo for the longest time," Carol said as she drove, "but my ex-husband Bob -- it feels so good to say ex-husband -- always threatened to divorce me if I ever got tattooed! That's pretty fun now, huh? Anyway, I know exactly what I want to have done. I'm going to have the phrase 'Free to be me' written on my right forearm. Then, when we meet at the lawyer's office next Wednesday to sign the final, final papers, Bob is going to have to look at my tattoo when I sign my name and give him one last goodbye handshake!"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers