Someone Different Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

After she parked her car, Carol said she was a little nervous and she took Cheryl's hand in hers and grasped it tightly as they walked into the mall and headed for the tattoo shop. Passersby probably assumed that the two pretty women were gay.

The tattoo artist was finishing up with another customer and suggested that Carol and Cheryl look at his "idea book" while they waited. Leaning on Carol while perusing the binder of tattoo samples, Cheryl chuckled while pointing to one design and said, "I'm surprised that you're not getting this one!" It was a black spade symbol with a white Q in the center -- the Queen of Spades -- tattooed on white women who like to fuck black men.

"I'll get one if you do!" Carol chortled before she broke out laughing and gave Cheryl a hug.

"Oh no! Oh my god, my husband would not like that at all!" Cheryl said while smiling and shaking her head.

"Sure, Mike would hate it! That goes without saying!" Carol said, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "But just think -- JJ would totally fucking love it! You know he would!"

A couple of minutes later, the tattoo artist went to work on Carol, inking her new "Free to be me" motto in an elegant script on her forearm. By the time he finished, Carol also had a Queen of Spades tattooed on her right ankle. And Cheryl did too!

Carol drove home, and after sharing a long and lingering kiss with her friend, Cheryl took a deep breath and entered her house. As expected, Mike was sitting on the couch, waiting for her. He immediately noticed the bandage on Cheryl's ankle and asked if she'd hurt herself.

"Yeah, I sort of did, Honey" Cheryl chuckled, "It hurt quite a bit." Cheryl then stepped in front of her lounging husband, set her right foot on the couch cushion, and quickly pulled off the bandage, revealing her brand-new tattoo.

"Holy shit!" Mike erupted. "You got a tattoo?! What the hell, Cheryl! Is that what I think it is?!"

Mike obviously recognized the Queen of Spades and what it symbolized.

Cheryl started chattering. "Carol wanted to get a tattoo, her first one ever, and she said I should get one too, and I said no, then she kinda talked me into it. You know, I wasn't going to do it, but then I saw hers, and I thought maybe I should do it -- just one little tattoo -- well, I guess it's about three-inches tall, right? So, anyhow, I thought about it, and I went back and forth, and I finally told the tattoo guy 'okay, go ahead and do it!'"

Cheryl forced herself to pause and take a breath, then she meekly added, "Just try to think of it as part of our experiment, Honey."

In a scolding tone, Mike said, "Tattoos last forever! What are you going to do with a fucking Queen of Spades when the experiment is over?! What's going to happen with that tattoo when we get back to normal?! Did you ever think about that?!

Cheryl stammered. "Well, I could maybe have it removed, but that might leave a scar. Or I might be able to cover it, change what it looks like, or something. But, you know, I might just want to keep it as a souvenir of a really exciting and happy time in my life." Cheryl then corrected herself with, "I mean, 'in our lives'."

Mike let Cheryl know that he was pissed off about her tattoo. Mike's mom and dad did not like it either, and neither did Cheryl's. Fortunately, none of the parents understood what the black spade symbolized. It took a little time, but eventually everyone came to view the tattoo as just another part of Cheryl's appearance.

JJ, incidentally, was overjoyed.

Natural progression

Cheryl had developed a definite preference for black men, and their cocks, but she was not averse to an occasional white dick, although she had come to regard them as puny and inferior. She still made love with her husband once or twice a week. Ironically, Mike's erectile dysfunction was seemingly cured and it was now Cheryl who couldn't cum half the time. On the other hand, she enjoyed multiple orgasms whenever JJ fucked her, so she was content to "pretend" during those rare moments with her better half.

Malcom, the rich doctor, was another white man that Cheryl fucked once in a while. Cheryl had worked out a mutually beneficial arrangement with Mal. For $500, Cheryl would be his date for the evening, with fucking privileges. Cheryl got to attend lavish parties and special events, acting as if she adored Malcom while hanging on his arm, and the money -- which Mike knew nothing about -- really came in handy. Mike was actually almost glad when Cheryl went out with Malcom because at least she was spending time with a white guy, and not with JJ.

There were occasional bumps in the road for Cheryl and Mike. One night over dinner, Mike mentioned that his golf buddy, Tom, had called him that day. Tom said he thought Mike ought to know that Cheryl was blatantly cheating on him. Tom said he had seen Cheryl with a black man at the pizza place near the hospital.

Cheryl was more perturbed than disturbed. "Can't I even have lunch with a friend from work?!"

Mike replied, "You weren't eating. You were kissing the black guy, who I assume was JJ, and he was feeling you up. Do me a favor Cheryl and try to be a little more discreet."

As time went by, Mike noticed that Cheryl was not wearing her wedding ring, ever. When she first stopped wearing it, whenever she went out, she said she would still wear it at home. But that was no longer the case.

One night, as they sat on the couch, Mike reached over and took Cheryl's unadorned left hand and said, "Honey, I see that you're not wearing your ring anymore."

Cheryl jerked her hand back and stammered, "Oh, uh, yeah. Well, you know, I was putting it on and taking it off, taking it off and putting it on. I was afraid that it might get lost, so I put it in my jewelry box. If you remind me, I'll wear it Saturday night when we go out with your folks."

Mike nodded his head, but he wondered to himself whether Cheryl's attitude about her wedding ring reflected her attitude about their marriage.

Not long after, Cheryl casually informed Mike that she would be spending Friday night with JJ, as usual, and that she was also going to a party with him on Saturday night -- something about JJ wanting to show her off to all his friends.

Mike had been meaning to mention to Cheryl that she seemed to be going out more often and leaving him home alone a lot. He decided to broach the subject.

"It's not like I'm keeping score, Honey, but you have to admit that you're seeing JJ, and you're fucking JJ, more than you're fucking me."

At that moment, Cheryl was not in the mood for her husband's whining and she unemotionally replied, "Well, maybe you should think about finding a girlfriend, Mike, if you feel like I'm neglecting you so much and you're not getting enough fucking sex."

"But you said you didn't want me to have a girlfriend, and if ever did, you didn't even want to hear about it."

With her chin held high, Cheryl said, "Well, I think I could handle it now."

It was a tragic situation that really brought Cheryl's attitude about their marriage into clearer focus. Mike suddenly had to drop everything and fly cross-country because his grandfather suffered a massive heart attack and was hospitalized.

After visiting his grandpa at the distant hospital, Mike called Cheryl's phone late that night.

After three rings, Mike's call was answered, but not by Cheryl.

"Hey Mike. It's JJ. Cheryl asked me to grab the phone and take your call. She's in the bathroom, cleaning up. I kinda made a mess of her!" JJ laughed, then added, "So, wussup, man?"

Mike told JJ that he was just checking in and said, "Ask my wife (emphasis on 'my wife') to call me when she has a minute." Mike ended the call without a goodbye.

Mike was not surprised that Cheryl was living with her boyfriend while he was away. He'd half-way expected that. He was surprised that Cheryl made absolutely no effort to hide the fact. Mike's grandfather did not survive, so Mike had to stay away several days until after the funeral. They were the happiest days of Cheryl's life.

When Mike returned home, there was no sign of JJ, except for a faint, lingering odor of marijuana smoke in the house. Cheryl and Mike resumed their routine. Most weekdays, they would get up in the morning, have breakfast together, go to work, come home, eat supper, and watch TV for a while. Very often, Cheryl would sit there and privately text JJ. Sometimes she spent long hours on the phone, wandering in and out of hearing distance during the calls.

One evening, Cheryl was talking on the phone, not realizing at first that her husband was so near by, and she said, "I love you so much". Mike did overhear it, and he was pretty sure that his wife was not talking to her mother. Cheryl suspected that Mike had just heard her professing her love, and she regretted letting him hear those words, but then she thought to herself, "Oh well, I guess he knows now -- if he didn't know already -- that my feelings for JJ run a whole lot deeper than just 'a connection'".

Enough is enough

Cheryl had quite the busy week, romantically speaking.

She went out with JJ on Monday night. Both JJ and Cheryl got drunker, and a little higher, than usual. In their mutually inebriated state, they decided to take the party home to Cheryl's house, just for fun. Cheryl had told JJ not to worry about Mike, whom she referred to as "my wussy cuckold husband". Mike was dumbfounded when his wife and her black lover staggered into the living room and tumbled onto the couch. Mike watched in stunned silence as his wife and her new man stripped off their clothing and proceeded to fuck each other every-which-way, right there in front of him. Mike could hardly believe his own eyes as he watched JJ's massive black cock plunge deep inside his wife's body. Cheryl and JJ acted as if Mike was not even in the room, although she did smile and make eye contact with her husband a few times.

That intense little incident went unmentioned on Tuesday. Then Cheryl and JJ went out again on Wednesday night. Friday evening, Cheryl went on another date with JJ. She was gone all night and returned home at noon on Saturday, then immersed herself in household chores. Saturday evening, she went out with JJ again, returning home at about 2 PM on Sunday. She changed out of her cum-stained party clothes and immediately went shopping.

On that Sunday, Mike decided that enough was enough. This whole mess started with a heart-to-heart talk after sex. Sunday night was their customary husband-wife lovemaking time and it would be the perfect opportunity for another heart-to-heart. In the afternoon, Mike snoozed for a while, watching NFL Sunday football. When he woke, at about 6 o'clock, he went looking for

Cheryl to see what she was planning for dinner. He found her in their bedroom.

Cheryl had just shimmied into her newest little black dress. Mike took one look at her and exploded.

"Don't tell me that you're going out with JJ again! Three fucking nights in a row!"

"Okay," Cheryl said with a smirk. "I won't tell you." Then, while smoothing out her dress, she did a slow twirl and said, "This dress looks better without panties, don't you think?"

Cheryl then sat on the edge of their bed to slip on her high heels, fastening the right strap just below her Queen of Spades tattoo. Mike stood with his arms crossed and snarled, "I don't want you to go out, Cheryl! I want you to stay home with me! Just when is this fucking experiment going to end?! I don't believe you want it to end, do you?!"

Cheryl stood up defiantly and growled, "No Mike, I don't! And, I'm telling you right now, it never is going to end! Never! Not ever!"

Mike slumped down to take a seat on the bed as Cheryl rose to primp herself some more in the wall mirror. Mike sat there, stoically, and said nothing.

After touching up her lipstick and smacking her lips a couple of times, Cheryl turned to look Mike in the face. She appeared nonchalant when she said, "And, since we're laying it all out, Mike, I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you. I stopped taking my birth control last month, and I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant! Oh my god! Pregnant! Well, tell me, my loving wife - is it his baby or mine?!"

Cheryl sighed dramatically and then shrugged her shoulders. "Don't know yet. Won't know for sure until it comes, I guess. By the way, Mike, I've never once used a condom with JJ. But anyway, you tried to get me pregnant for two-and-a-half months and it didn't happen. JJ tried for two weeks, and it did."

Then, with a hint of an evil grin, Cheryl rubbed her tummy and said, "I tend to believe that this baby is black."

Mike just stared incredulously at Cheryl and thought to himself that this all started out with them talking about 'someone different'. It dawned on him at that very moment that there was someone different. Someone entirely different. It was her.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers