Someone Old, Someone New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It eyed both of us, turning its head to the side. It chirped once, spread its wings, and flew between us. When we turned to see where it had headed, it was gone. We were in the middle of the graveyard. There were no trees nearby. There was nowhere that it could have gone - but it wasn't there.

Millie wrapped her arms around me and asked, "Happy now?"

I looked down into that cherub-like face. This was the face of that little girl who I'd held in my arms even before her mother had held her. Now she was holding me in hers. I wrapped my arms around her.

She leaned up and pressed her lips to mine, staring into my eyes. Her lips were soft. It had been so long since I had kissed lips the way she was kissing mine.

"Grab my ass and kiss me like you love me or I swear I'll pull your pants down right here and suck your dick til you jizz down my throat."

I stared at her, not sure what to think.

Apparently, I took too long responding because she released me and - before I knew it - had my pants around my ankles.

She stroked my cock a couple times and it quickly grew to accommodate her request.

Oh, my!" she said, "I may have to call you Big Jay."

As her mouth enveloped my cock-knob, my hands went into her hair. She ran her tongue all around the head of my prick, tasting me.

"Fuck!" I gasped.

She stroked me in and out of her mouth a few times and I was at my limit.

"Mills!" I coughed in warning.

She didn't pull off. She shoved my prick to the back of her throat and swallowed over and over as my dick repeatedly pulsed - pumping jet after jet of my seed straight down her narrow throat.

"Jeez, Uncle John - er - Big Jay - when's the last time you came?"

"Two years," I said, looking down at her beautiful face.

"Yeah, well. That shit tasted a little funny. I think it was expired. I'll need to try a fresh batch so I can tell for sure." She grinned evilly. She stood up and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Regardless of whether or not I had previously thought it was a good idea, Millie had just sucked a load out of my cock. I grabbed her by her ass-cheeks and lifted her up for a real kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and nearly tore my lips apart with her kisses. She purred and moaned as she kissed the life out of me. When I squeezed her tight little ass in my fingers, she moaned. It sounded sexy as fuck so I did it again - a couple times.

A car pulled into the cemetery and Millie finally let me go.

"Shit!" she yelled. She dropped down to pull my pants back up and refasten them.

Once I was dressed, she led me back to the car. She stood by her door and waited for me to let her in. She stole another quick kiss before sitting down. I closed the door behind her and went to get in.

~~~

She held my hand and we stood in the doorway of the master bedroom.

"I'm gonna pull everything out," she said, leading me across the threshold. "We'll start fresh - paint and everything. You want the bed this way or is it okay to move it?"

"Where would you put it?" I asked.

"Here," she said, pointing to the space.

"What about the TV?"

"You don't need a TV. You're gonna be busy licking my pussy."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"No TV - at least at the start. Maybe we'll see later."

"Okay," I said.

"Anything need to stay?"

I looked around the room and shook my head.

"Do you want to help?"

"You shouldn't do it all yourself," I told her.

"Good."

"You want any of her stuff?" I asked.

"I've got her husband and her rings. I think that's enough," she told me. "Maybe move the rest to the front room for mom to check?"

"Yeah, if your mom thinks anybody else in the family wants any of this, it would be better than throwing it away," I agreed.

"The rest can be donated?"

"That's fine."

By the time her parents arrived, we had the room bare, the bed stripped, and we had moved it to its new location. We had just finished vacuuming and were trying to figure out if we were keeping any of the furniture. My vote was to start fresh.

"You actually got him in there?" Sara asked Millie, hugging her.

"Yeah. I had to suck his dick first, though," she said, watching her dad's face for a reaction.

Dave took it better than I'd expected.

We told them about the cemetery visit - and the finch.

Sara gave me a hug.

She was still holding me in her arms when she turned to Dave and asked, "Any questions or reservations?"

"It's definitely a shocker - compared to where the day started but... I mean... It's gonna take some getting used to."

"The waitress at the diner looked at us funny," I told him. "I've given Millie every warning I can think of that this is a bad idea."

"From cousin-in-law to son-in-law, huh?" he asked me.

"I guess," I said, shrugging.

"Mills?"

"Yeah, dad?"

"You sure about this?"

"Honestly, the only weird thing is sex and I know that'll end up being one of the easiest. Daddy, I was this close," she held her fingers up in front of her face, a centimeter apart, as she continued, "to fucking up my life today. Uncle John loves me almost as much as you and mom. Here."

She handed him the box - and the ribbon. He opened it, took out the note, looking at the rings, and unfolded the note, sitting down on the couch.

He read it at least once.

"She knew," he said, folding the note to put it back in the box. "She loved you, kiddo."

"I loved her, too. She also loved this idiot who's locked himself away for two years. She knows we care about each other and that I'll take care of him and he'll take care of me."

He nodded.

After a minute or so, he said, "How long?"

"Right now, I'm gonna say six months - but I just sucked his dick in the middle of the cemetery - so he might be good for another two years now," she said, smirking.

Her mother snort-laughed, looked at me and asked, "You haven't even touched yourself, this whole time?"

I shook my head.

"It's a good thing Jane loved your ass. You're too stupid to exist on your own. Thank God, she's got Millie as a backup wife to keep you out of trouble."

Her daughter wrapped her arms around me and kissed me tenderly. I returned the kiss and hugged her close.

"Good thing," I said, pressing my forehead to hers.

"Alright, Millie. Give your boyfriend a color-swatch and we'll send these two lunk-heads to get the paint. Meanwhile, you and I can see what needs to be done with this stuff.

~~~

Dave and I didn't really talk - but things seemed less "weird" by the time we got back with the paint, painting supplies, and the storage-totes that I'd bought.

The girls had moved the items into piles. The totes and the front room furniture were turned into display tables. Sara and Millicent took the paint and painting equipment out of our hands and sent us off for Chinese.

By the time we returned, it was hard to find a parking place anywhere near my house. There were cars up and down the street. I got hugged and kissed several times by the time Dave and I got the food to the kitchen.

Sara and Millie had texted every female in the family and told them to come over. After showing them Jane's note (and the rings), they'd invited them to browse the stuff we were getting rid of.

I stuck my head in the bedroom to find way too many females working together to renovate the space. There were snickers, giggles, and the occasional swatted ass happening in there - I left in a hurry.

Fifteen minutes later, they emerged to drag Millie and me in for the final inspection.

After declaring it "perfect", we were physically assaulted before we were allowed to return to the front room. I received several hugs, numerous kisses, and at least three of them groped me either while I was kissing them - or while I was kissing one of their relatives. It was a little safer in the front room - but I still got groped once more before all of the visitors had left.

More than half of Jane's stuff had been re-homed. We threw the rest in the totes. Millie was going to hold onto things for a few others who hadn't been able to swing by - and then we'd transfer the items to boxes before taking them to donate.

We sat down at the breakfast-bar and started on our dinner.

~~~

It still felt a little weird, holding Millie in my arms, as her mom and dad headed out the door - but it also kind of felt right.

Once they were gone, my lusty lover gave me a kiss that had my cock reflating.

"Stacy and Jeannie are coming back tomorrow to help me put on the second coat," she said. "Guess we're sleeping on the couch tonight."

"We could use the guest bedroom," I suggested.

"Nah. I want our first night in a bed together to be the one in our room."

"We could go to a hotel," I offered.

She thought about that for a minute or two before saying, "No. Let's save the hotel for our honeymoon."

"This is still a little weird," I said.

"It's about to get weirder, then," she said, shimming out of her pants.

I stared at her youthful naked body as she undressed me.

"I'm old," I told her.

"You're my handsome boyfriend - who's going to lick my pussy and make me scream his name. Someday you'll ask me to be your wife. I will think about it for a half-second before screaming, 'Yes!' and then we'll be married and I'll give you my virginity."

I groaned as she finished removing my clothes and dropped to her knees to suck the head of my cock while she stroked my dick with one hand and fondled my balls in the other.

A minute later, I was groaning as she took my seed onto her tongue and swallowed it down - capturing it all.

"Still a little tangy," she said, smiling, smacking her lips. "You need more fruit in your diet."

She stood to her feet, showed me her empty mouth, and kissed me like a mistress. I returned the kiss - and hugged my naked young lover to my body.

She led me to the couch where she sat down, directing me to kneel in front of her. She stuck the pillows behind her back and scooted forward so I had easy access.

Her pussy was bare - and flawless. I was so overcome with curiosity that I completely forgot that I was staring at the sex of a young woman that I had once considered a daughter.

She moaned and writhed as I inspected her - pulling her labia apart to get a peek at the tender pinkness of her vulva.

"Have you even touched yourself?" I asked.

"Just fingers," she said, jerking a little as I teased a fingertip in to slide it across her slick folds. "God, yes! Touch me, Uncle John. I want to cum so bad!"

I had to taste her. I leaned forward and swiped the tip of my tongue along her inner labia, bringing her moisture to the roof of my mouth, smearing it around, analyzing it. She tasted like honey - with a little cinnamon. I dug my fingers under her ass-cheeks and held her in my palms as I dove in to taste all of her.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes! Fuck, yes!" she called, grabbing my hair in her fists, and pulling me in.

I sent my tongue in and along every fold, teased every entrance, circled every bump, dove into every hole and crevice. She gasped, moaned, keened, and screamed. My cock was rock-hard already.

My ears were filled with her sounds, my nose was filled with her scent, and I savored her taste. She was like fine cuisine - nuances and flavors - exotic and exciting - but - like comfort food - I couldn't get enough.

She tensed and screamed and her pussy squirted a little. I lapped it up and attacked her tight entrance - before working upwards, once more, taunting her body. It was obvious that I was heading for her clit - but I was taking my time getting there - and it was driving her wild. She tried to use my hair to drag me there - but I fought her - teasing her instead - around and in her secret places.

I drew near to her tender bud - but circled it and headed down again. She moaned. All at once, I set up on it like a wild beast - gnawing and sucking - using my lips and my tongue. She screamed. First she pulled me in tighter - then tried to drag me away. She came again - explosively - and I dove down to lap at her juices - rushing back to tongue her clit once more - causing her to writhe and scream again.

I stood, picked her up, sat on the couch, and set her on my lap - trapping my angry cock between our bodies. I pulled her in close so that her pussy and clit were mashed against my stiff prick.

"Oh God! Oh God! Uncle John! I want your cock so bad!"

"Just rub on me, baby," I told her.

I leaned back a little and she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me hard, as she rubbed herself up and down on my rigid dick.

"Fuck! Uncle John! I've never wanted a cock so badly in my life! You're turning me into some kind of nympho!"

I raised her up and tucked my cock underneath her, setting her back on my lap.

She slid back and forth, rubbing it against her perineum and her ass-crack.

"Oh, Uncle John! That's so naughty!"

She continued grinding her taint and ass along my rod - as it lay, trapped, on top of my legs. She slid back far enough to bump the head across the entrance to her vagina - before dragging it along her ass again.

"You're living dangerously, little girl," I warned her.

"Oh, Uncle John! It feels SO good."

I got worried that she was going to spear herself and moved my cock back between our bellies again.

"Damn you, old man!" she growled - before keening as she rubbed her clit up and down my cock a few more times.

Her breath caught and she rubbed herself up and down, more and more, until her clit bumped across my cock-knob and she came - blasting my balls with her girl-jizz. After that, she just pressed herself against me and slowly writhed around - cooing and keening.

"Well, I think our first date went pretty well," I said, finally. "Wanna go steady?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed the life out of me - while rubbing herself on my cock a little more.

"I think you'd better propose to me, old man, or I'm not gonna be able to hold off until our wedding night," she said, when she finally released me.

I looked into her eyes, and said, "Are you sure you...?"

"Yes, dammit! I'm sure. Fucking ask me, you senile old man. I'm not giving you this pussy until you fucking marry me."

"I can wait," I said, grinning wickedly.

"My fiancé will take me back," she threatened. Her face was serious.

I stared at her for at least another minute but she just looked back at me.

"Let me up," I told her, intending to do this right, if it was going to be done.

"You don't need to be down on one knee," she informed me. "I like you right where you are, thank you very much."

I sighed.

She glared.

"Millicent Anne Wilcox..." I began.

I paused, thinking she would interrupt - but she was waiting for me to actually say it.

"Millicent Anne Wilcox, it would make me the happiest fucker on this planet if you would agree to marry me and help your Aunt Jane keep my ass out of trouble. I promise to love you, with all of my heart, in this world and in the next."

"Do you promise to fill my pussy with this lovely cock?"

"As often as you want it," I told her.

"And lick my cunt?"

"Whenever you want," I replied.

"Do you promise to spoil me rotten?"

"As always," I said, grinning.

"Give me children?"

"If I can."

"You promise to hold my hand and give me kisses - no matter who's looking or what they say?"

"This is a lot longer than I was expecting," I complained, "do I need a lawyer to be present for this?"

"Answer the damned question, old man!"

"Yes, I do."

"Then I do too."

Not trusting her - or myself - I picked her up, stood her up on the floor, and slid my boxers back on. She growled at me. I laid down on the couch, pulled her on top of me, and pulled the blanket over us.

"How soon?" she asked.

"As soon as you want," I said, "but this is 'til death do us part' so you need to be sure."

"I'm sure. I've been sure since I read Aunt Jane's note. I know I could never find someone who loves me more."

"It's weird, Babygirl."

"You promised."

"... and I'll keep my promise."

"I'm not Aunt Jane but you'll love me like a wife?"

"I will."

"How soon?"

"As soon as you want."

"Tomorrow?"

"You want to get married tomorrow?"

"I want your cock inside me tomorrow."

"When do you want to get married?"

"Let me talk to mom," she replied, finally.

"Good. I love you, sweet girl."

"I love you, too, Uncle John."

I sighed.

She snickered - and gave me a peck on the lips - before laying her head on my chest and closing her eyes. We were both soon asleep. Even though I'd cum twice that day, I still had blue-balls - with a gorgeous little willing lover sleeping between my thighs.

~~~

"Did you have a good day at work?" Millie asked, meeting me at the door with a kiss.

"God, you're gorgeous," I told her, accepting the hug and the smooch.

"I'm literally wearing fucking sweats," she said, looking down at her outfit, laughing.

"Best looking sweats I've seen all day," I replied, grinning.

"Are you just trying to get lucky, handsome?"

I pinched her ass as I went to change my clothes.

"Put on gym clothes," she called out.

I stuck my head back into the front room, "Why?"

"I signed us up for the gym," she replied.

"You signed me up for the gym," I said, laughing.

"Both of us, I need to get fit so I can carry your baby," she replied - no hint of a smile on her face.

"You're hoping to get this old, fat man in shape to fuck you?" I asked.

"You're already in good enough shape for that," she said, smirking. "I'm getting you in shape to fuck for hours and hours."

I had intended to hurdle the couch and scoop her into my arms. Instead, I caught my toe on the back of the seat, face-planted onto the cushions, and moaned as I did a quick self-check to see if I'd broken anything.

She laid on top of me and tickled me until I managed to dislodge her, roll over, and pull her down onto my stomach - repaying her for the unwarranted tickle-attack.

Her face was so full of life. Everything about her was the opposite of the last two years of my existence on this planet.

"Get dressed, old man," she ordered. "If you're good, we'll swing by the hospital cafeteria, on the way home from the gym, and get you some lime Jell-O."

"With the little chunks of pear in it?" I asked.

"Only if you're REALLY good," she replied, cackling in laughter.

I grabbed her in a hug, kissed her forehead, and went to get changed.

~~~

Two hours later, leaving the gym, I was sore as fuck. Millie had walked on the treadmill as I moved from machine to machine, trying to impress her with my "mad skills". I'd be lucky if I could even move the next day.

She felt sorry for me and let me take her to DQ for small cones and chicken strips. Her cone was larger than mine and I accused her of flirting with the cashier to get an upgrade.

"That pimply-faced kid?" she asked, laughing. "He wouldn't know what to do with a pussy if you handed it to him on a silver platter."

We ate our chicken strips when we got home.

She opened up her laptop. I threw the trash away, and snuck around behind her to steal a hug.

"What 'cha doing?"

"Signing up for my fall classes - and then figuring out where we're going on our honeymoon. One week or two?"

"One please, I'm saving my leave time," I replied.

She pouted but nodded. "I love you, Uncle John," she said.

"I love you, too, Babygirl - but you need to call me something else in public or people are going to think you're a hooker and I'm your date."

"Cuz I'm dressed like a slut?" she asked.

"Because you look young enough to still be in high school and you're calling me 'uncle' and 'John'," I replied.

"Snookybear?"

I shook my head, laughing.

"I'm sticking with Big Jay for now, I think," she said.

"BJ?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "I'll just yell, 'Hey, cunt-licker' and see who responds."