Someone Old, Someone New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We saw Sara and Dave as they headed through the lobby. My mother-in-law looked freshly-fucked as well. Like mother, like daughter, I guess.

I wasn't sure why we hadn't carpooled with somebody.

Millie made me stop to fuck her two more times on the way home. I guess that's why we hadn't ridden with somebody else.

As I plowed her tight little cunt the last time, I wondered if Millie's dad was somewhere along the interstate, with her mom bent over the trunk of the car, ramming his prick into his gorgeous wife the same way I was his daughter.

Millie napped the last couple hours and had recuperated enough to want fucked once more before bed. Between the hours on the road - and having already fucked her three times that day - I was spent. She led me to the bed, undressed me, laid me down, and rode me through a couple climaxes. When she finally convinced my balls to dump their hard-earned load, I was asleep almost before I'd finished cumming.

~~~

For the next three months, life was simple: get up, go to work, come home to a kiss and a hug, spend the evening with my wife, fuck her full of spunk, and go to bed. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we went to the gym.

On Saturdays, we went out for dinner. On gym nights, we had yogurt and an apple. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, Millie and I cooked. I was eating a little healthier, I was getting more exercise, and I was getting more sex than I'd ever had in my life. Even Jane had only wanted sex two or three times a week. Mind you, I wasn't complaining - and I was feeling better than I had in a long time - but Millie was insatiable.

Before I knew it, September, October, and November had disappeared - and our honeymoon was coming up.

~~~

We met Dave and Sara at the airport. When the girls headed to the bathroom, I thought about asking him how the trip home in September had gone. I chickened out.

Before the girls came back, he leaned over and asked me if Jane and I had ever done it on a plane. I told him 'no'. He said Millie and her mom were trying to decide if they were going to do it. I told him I'd been in those bathrooms before and I wasn't sure how you'd fit more than one person in there.

As we spotted the girls coming back, he whispered that he wasn't sure they were planning to use the bathroom. It was then that I first noticed that they were both wearing pleated skirts. Sara and her mom were both fairly small-framed but I wasn't really sure how that was going to work.

It didn't really matter to me, either way. I was pretty sure that - by the time we got home - my dick was going to need a hospital-stay in order to recover.

~~~

An hour into the three hour flight, I was considering a nap when I felt Millie slipping out of the seat. She moved across the aisle - to her mom & dad's seats - draped a towel across her shoulders, and put her hands on the seats to steady herself.

Her parents were being pretty quiet but it was still fairly obvious that they were having sex. One of the stewardesses walked past but didn't say anything.

Ten minutes later, they were done. There was a faint smell of sex as they separated but it cleared pretty quickly.

Millie returned and kissed me as she undid my fly and pulled my pants to my knees. Her mom came over with the towel as she climbed onto my lap. When she lifted her skirt, I saw that she wasn't wearing panties.

As my hot little wife slid my cock into her slippery cunt, I noticed that Sara had the towel behind her - as Millie had done - but - instead of facing the aisle - she was facing us - watching her daughter ride my cock. I looked in her eyes and she nibbled her bottom lip, glancing at her identically-dressed child as she rode my cock.

"Is she watching?" Millie whispered into my ear - her face beside mine as she bounced up and down on my aching prick.

"Yes," I whispered back.

"Are her nipples hard?"

I looked. They were poking against the material of her thin blouse.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Touch one," she whispered.

"No," I replied.

"She won't tell daddy," my little succubus said.

"No," I said.

"Watch her eyes - when you cum in me," she ordered. "I told her I'm off the pill - that you're gonna give me her grandbaby. She wants a little girl. So far, they've all been boys. Cum in me. Give me a little girl."

As I felt my cock lurch inside of her - and my balls fire - I closed my eyes, squeezing them shut. It didn't matter. I could still see Sara's eyes, in my mind, watching me fuck her wicked little girl.

I felt Millie's cunt clench when she felt my jizz fire into her. A little moan came out of her and I moved my hand to cover her mouth. I glanced over at Sara. She was smiling at me - like a parent with an unruly child getting a sympathetic nod from a fellow passenger. I looked at Millie. She was staring at me. I moved my hand and she kissed me hungrily. I grabbed her ass and pulled her harder onto my cock - but the fireworks were over.

Millicent climbed off, bent to suck my cock clean of our mess, and helped me pull my pants back into place. Afterwards, she pulled out a pair of panties and slid them on, dropping into the seat beside me to hug my side. I wasn't sure when Sara had left. I looked over and she and Dave were kissing and cuddling.

Millie climbed across my lap, used the towel as a blanket, and fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I held her close and rested my eyes.

I kissed her awake as I felt the plane begin its descent. She was back in her seat by the time the seatbelt light came on.

~~~

Millie fucked me before breakfast and before bed every day while we were in Mexico. Thankfully, the flight home was quiet. (Little did I know that she was recharging to fuck me again before bed that night, back at our place.)

Cancun was delightful. I actually had an amazing time - in addition to nearly being fucked to death by my cute little wife. I was actually a little sad when it was time to go home. I was still looking forward to sleeping in my own bed - but the trip had been amazing.

After breakfast, each day, we had gone beach-combing. After lunch, we relaxed around the pool. At night, we had dinner and did some dancing - or were entertained by the shows performed by the resort staff.

I had been worried about honeymooning with Dave and Sara but they were wonderful traveling companions and I ended up really enjoying having them with us. After a couple days in, it seemed like we were two normal couples.

Millie tried to get me into some naughtiness with her mother a couple more times but I had decided she was just doing that to get me worked up. It worked. Sara was exactly what I expected Millicent to turn into as she matured - a confident, sexy woman. Hell, my little wife was already all of that. Her mother was just a little more refined. The voyeuristic show on the plane, though, showed that she was still a free spirit - or at least she was when her sexy little girl was being extra naughty.

For the most part, all of our couplings took place in our room. We snuck out, late one night, and fucked in the pool. Three other couples were doing the same thing. I only noticed them for the first couple minutes and then my sexy little seƱorita had my full attention.

We also had a moonlight fuck on the beach one night. We managed to avoid getting sand in any "hard to reach" places - so I was happy. I was also happy to dump an overflowing load of cum into my hot little lover.

We did some stand-up paddle-boarding one afternoon and snorkeled another but - otherwise - the routine at the resort was calm, relaxing, and so much warmer than the Midwest.

Soon enough, we were headed home, digging out our sweatshirts, and landing at an airport where the ground was covered in snow.

My boss had been right. It was nice, having the extra day off when we got back. We did laundry, drank hot cocoa, and I filled Millicent Anne with a couple rounds of holiday cheer.

~~~ Epilogue ~~~

Millicent Anne was not the only girl with a protruding belly to receive her degree at graduation -- but she was definitely the biggest. She delivered Carver Jean two days later. Dave and Sara were in the room with me when my beautiful little boy came into the world. Carver's names come from Jane's maiden name and an anagram of her first name.

A year later, Simeon David joined our family. Millie's parents were there once more. My second son's names come from Jane's dad and Millie's dad. Simeon's hair had an auburn tint to it. Jane's hair had that same characteristic.

Millie desperately wanted a little girl. We tried and tried, without success, for the next two years.

Sara suggested a vacation, to help alleviate my wife's increasing stress, and the four of us escaped to Cancun, once again, to reenact our honeymoon. Millie's sisters kept the boys for the week.

By our best calculation, SaraJane Anne was conceived on a moonlit beach in Cancun, Mexico as my lovely little vixen rode my cock while I nursed on the same mammaries that had weaned my boys.

At the time, it was just one more blissful joining with the joy of my life -- but it resulted in even greater joy -- for all of us.

Grandma Sara was the first to touch and hold our little angel. Grandpa Dave cut the umbilical cord. We all cried as my feisty, adorable, little wife told the nurse the baby's name -- an amalgam of the names of my first love and her first cousin. My gorgeous girl, of course, shared her mother's middle name.

Millicent Anne looked at her mother -- holding our angel -- and called me over to her side. Still tired and sweaty from all of her labor, to deliver our beautiful little girl, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me until we were both breathless.

Out in the hallway, the boys left fingerprints on the windows when they came for their first chance to see their new sister -- and then promptly begged their aunts to take them to the vending machines to get a treat. You can search the whole world over and you won't find three kids more adored and spoiled than ours. When Papa and Nana aren't pampering them, one of my wife's siblings or cousins is.

Coming home from the hospital, when we pulled into the drive, Millie pointed to the Goldfinch, sitting on top of the bird feeder, in front of the living room window. The finch stayed where it was until we got SaraJane into the house. Millie took our daughter from the carrier and held her up to the window. The bird bobbed its head twice, chirped, and then flew away. We've never seen another at the feeders since.

~~~

The End.