Someone to Watch Over Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed, humping her mound against my belly, then pulled me up to kiss me. When I moved up for the kiss, My cock found its own way to her entrance. I could immediately feel how wet she was but despite her obvious arousal I was still not sure she was ready

I look down at her. "Are you sure?" I asked.

She bit her lip nervously as she nodded her answer. I pushed gently, and her eyes went go wide as I slid in, then they slowly closed with pleasure. I gave her a moment to get used to the feeling of being filled this way - and also to let myself get used to feeling her tight walls clenching my cock - then I started to gently thrust in and out of her.

Annie, moaned softly "Oh, God. Oh my goodness. Every time you move it's... mmmmm"

I don't know how I managed not to cum. It had been five years since I'd had sex. Somehow I managed to hold on until Annie looked deep in my eyes and said, "I want to feel you shoot inside me." I erupted, flooding her with sperm. That sent her spiralling into her own orgasm, wrenching a long, almost painful-sounding, moan from her. We collapsed together, my temporarily deflated organ milked by her squeezes.

We kissed deeply, as if we couldn't get enough of each other. I suppose we couldn't. Annie's hungry kisses and the squeezing her walls were doing on my organ were enough to revive my erection, and soon we found ourselves thrusting at each other again. I lasted even longer this time, driving Annie to at least three climaxes. I joined her in orgasm as she was reaching her peak for the last time, again flooding her with my seed.

Panting, we rolled to our sides, not breaking contact. She threw her leg over my hip and pushed herself against me, trying to keep my cock in her. We kissed deeply as our heart rates settled back to normal and my erection faded and slipped out of her.

"I love you, Bill," she whispered.

"I love you too, Annie," I said, stroking her sweaty back with my hand.

I suppose the emotional release of our coupling, added to the afterglow of orgasm, had drained us completely, because the next thing I knew it was the middle of the night. The candles had burned themselves out. In my half-aware state, I could feel Annie's round little ass pressed against me. The natural reaction, of course, was for my cock to harden. I thought she was asleep, but her tiny hand reached between us and guided me into her sopping pussy from behind.

I slid in easily and began a gentle thrusting motion. Annie rolled her hips back into me, impaling herself on my rod, the pulling forward to make the strokes just a little longer. Annie's hips rolled at a slightly faster pace than my thrusting, so I speeded up to stay with her rhythm, but she just kept raising the rate. In no time we were frantically humping against each other, my cock plunging in and out of Annie's hungry sex in rapid, full-length strokes. I only had one hand to stroke her tiny body with so I rolled onto my back, taking her with me. I kept thrusting into her as hard as I could, with one hand fondling her small firm breasts and teasing the hard nickel-size nipples - now fully hardened and pulled together, feeling like cherry pits on the ends of her tits. My right hand snaked its way down her torso, teasing her silky pubic bush. She grew impatient with the teasing and moaned "Touch me." She took my hand in both of hers and forced it downward to her slit. Holding me by the wrist, she masturbated herself with my hand while we frantically thrust into each other.

"Oh, yes!" Annie groaned. "Bill, that feels so good to have you inside me, to have your hands on me. I . . . love . . . youuuuuuuuuuuu."

Her last word was a long moan as her climax overtook her. Her internal spasms set off my orgasm as well, and I grunted loudly and emptied my seed into Annie's pussy for the third time that night. I rolled us back onto our sides, gently kissing Annie's neck and shoulders while I held us and we settled back to earth. When I started to pull my shrinking erection out of her, Annie reached back to grab my hip.

"Stay right there," she murmured, and gave my cock a squeeze.

"OK, little one," I said. "You get it your way."

She sighed in that deeply satisfied way that says, "All is right with the world," and in no time she was asleep again. I wrapped an arm over her slim form and drifted off to sleep myself.

I was having the most wonderful dream about a cabin in the mountains, overlooking the Shenandoah Valley. I remember standing on the porch, looking out at the sunrise as it climbed over the Blue Ridge, and then going inside. There was a bed with a homey quilt spread over it and the blonde hair of a sleeping woman was spread over one of the pillows. I gently slipped under the covers to snuggle up to her, but she rolled over to face me. It was Annie. Smiling mischievously, she reached between us and took my cock in her hand. Urging me to lie on my back, she proceeded to coax me to full erection, playing with my balls occasionally. Now and then she stopped to kiss me.

When the Annie in the dream began to suck on one of my nipples, I awoke. I was amazed to find that the dream and reality were exactly the same - except for the cabin. I pulled Annie up to kiss her good morning, and our tongues wrestled with each other furiously while her soft hands fondled my now-raging erection. I grasped her hips as if to pull her over so she could ride me but she shook her head.

"I'm sore, un . . . Bill," she said softly. "I want to so bad, but I'm just tender."

"Then I know what to do," I said. "Lay back and relax."

Annie did as I told her, but I could tell she had no clue what I was about to do as I clambered up onto all fours between her thighs. I started kissing my way down her body, licking her collarbones, sucking on each nipple in turn, then grazing down her flat tummy to her navel, which I thoroughly licked and probed with my tongue. As I moved lower, down the beginnings of a little trail of fuzz between her bellybutton and her mound, I could feel Annie's body tense. I lifted my head just enough to say, "Relax, sweetie. You're gonna love this." Then my mouth reached her curly pubes. The musky aroma of her arousal and our earlier rounds of sex went straight to my cock, which I could feel was throbbing and beginning to ooze pre-cum onto the sheets under me.

I teased the silky curls with my lips for a while, slowly moving southward. I gently slipped a hand under each of Annie's toned cheeks, then l lovingly kissed Annie's outer lips.

"You're not going to put your mouth there, are you?" she cried out.

"I wouldn't dream of doing otherwise, Annie," I said gently. "You're sore and I'm going to kiss you better."

But I haven't had a shower," she complained.

"So?" I said, and slid my tongue up along her slit. I could taste the mixture of our juices and it was wonderful. Annie didn't try to stop me after that. She just spread her legs a little wider and let out little moans every time my tongue slid over her clitoris.

It wasn't long before her little moans started running together and getting louder. Annie reached down and hooked a hand behind each knee, pulling herself wider for my oral assault. Her hips rolled as she pushed herself toward my tongue the best she could. I could feel her body tensing as she got closer to cumming, and then, almost like she suddenly went over a cliff, she screamed at the top of her lungs and my face was flooded with her juices. Annie had cum so hard that she actually squirted! With each wave of her orgasm, she gave another loud wail and another gush of liquid poured from her. I licked it all up greedily, chasing some of it down to her asshole. Annie finally pushed me away.

"Stop! Stop!" she panted. "I can't take anymore"

"Better?" I asked with a smirk.

"I had no idea you'd do something like that to me," Annie said. "Nobody ever told me anything about that!"

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Liked it?" she giggled. "I can hardly wait for you to do it again, and I'll die if you ever stop."

"OK, little one," I said as I kissed her nose. "You get your way."

Annie's been getting her way for several years now. She's finished college and we're running a consulting business together from our little cabin in the Shenandoah Valley. Nobody around us suspects we aren't really husband and wife, and we don't say anything to change their minds.