All Comments on 'Someone Who Actually Likes You'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Most of this is very good with only a few distracting grammar problems. But the epilogue failed— Peter sleeping with more women than the rest of his fraternity is too cheesy in one direction. He and Amber finally married at the end is too Rom Com cheesy. The epilogue is whyI couldn’t give this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. I can relate to Peter's situation. Back in college I was very close to going to a prostitute for my first time but couldn't go through with it. It turned out to be a good thing because I got back together with an ex-girlfriend a few weeks later and sometime after that we had sex for the first time. Not putting down other people who did do this for their first time, but to me I definitely think it was better because I didn't have to pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story and with a clever plot twist. I was about to call you out on a big mistake with your plot when Amber said she was the one who overheard him with his friends but he somehow still saw her in the pool later. But then I saw what you did with that big revelation with his sister, and it made the story much more fun to read.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very enjoyable story, thank you for sharing. It had a good buildup to how they got together, with a touch of romance involved here. I'm glad they did eventually got together in the very end, they seemed like a good fit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A very sweet and believable story. I have been a premature ejaculator and really relate to the accuracy in the stream of consciousness. Maybe there are those out there that have been as lucky as Peter.

AgielAgiel6 months ago

An enjoyable read. I like the idea of him losing his virginity in a nice way and not having to pay as his friends did. What spoiled it was the quick ending. I’d read the Virgin and the Prostitute immediately before this one and was disappointed with two things. The quick ending as if you couldn’t think of something better/wanted to get the story over with and the similarity between the endings. You have the imagination to do better.

DanDraperDanDraper6 months agoAuthor

@Agiel I'm glad you enjoyed your story but I'm sorry you didn't like the ending so much. But I have to disagree with you with how both stories you mentioned ended. Looking back on it I don't think it could've been stretched out any more than should've been. for both cases you mentioned, they were properly ended to show what happened to the characters afterwards. Also, other than how the characters got back together years later to get married, the endings for both stories were quite different. I don't know what more could've been said.

Sorry for going on too long like this, but I see this quite often in comments of my stories and in other stories out there. The stories were great, but people complain that the ending was too fast as if they were supposed to go on for another few pages and they act like that somehow ruins the rest of the story. Sometimes they don't need to go any further than they were supposed to.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story with a happy ending! I'm glad he got the girl of his dreams!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanDraper@DanDraper
Thank for stopping by. I hope you you enjoy all the stories my perverted mind has come up with.